Jen and Mike Ch. 13

Story Info
Another day forward for Jenny and Jesse.
11.2k words
4.08
26.1k
15

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and they have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

*****

Jenny started cleaning up around the kitchen as she heard her lover and her husband getting ready for their day. Her husband could cook when he wanted to that was for sure. But he was like most other men who cooked, he hated to clean. That was going to have to change.

There were going to be many things that would change around the Andrew's house. Now that the game was started and in its infancy it would be best to start those changes gradually. One of the changes that she hoped she could accomplish involved her own bedroom. She no longer wanted Mike to be her full time sleeping partner.

It was not that she did not love him, she truly did. It was just she no longer was in love with him. She had fallen in love with another and it would only be fitting that she shared her bed with that person most of the time. That person as her cucky now knew was their eighteen year old daughter.

In the course of three tumultuous days Jesse had gone from being her sweet innocent daughter, to being the most sensual lover she had ever been with. It was hard to fathom that kind of change in such a short time but it happened. She believed the reason it had been so easy for her little girl to accept all of the sexual attention lie in her genes. She was after all her daughter, so she was almost guaranteed to have an overactive sex drive.

Just then Jesse came into the kitchen and put her arms around her, " I love you so much Jenny, don't miss me too much today!"

Her mother turned, staying in her arms and gave her a goodbye kiss. A toe curling goodbye kiss that wives usually reserved for their husbands, " I love you too honey. You do know that's like asking me not to breathe all day honey. If I let my body do the talking right now I wouldn't let you walk out that door. You go and make your mom proud with your grades and we will catch up later. Here's the car keys lover."

Jesse beamed as she took the keys from her mom, still in shock that she was letting her take her car. She scooted out the door and headed to a long day at school. Not that she had many classes today, she just didn't want to leave her mom right now.

The night before had been even better than she could have dreamed of and she wanted more. Her fantasies involving her mom had never even come close to the reality of being her lover. It seemed the two of them were made for each other, sharing the same inexhaustible desire for sex. Yes Jesse was getting a late start, later than her mom had at her age. She was determined though to make up for that lost time. She wanted to experience everything she could and she knew that her mom was the perfect partner for that.

She drove off from home with all sorts of sexual possibilities running through her head. Of course the foremost in her head was her upcoming weekend with her lover in the city. It made her pussy drip just thinking how special that was going to be. In her wildest dreams she never imagined losing her virginity the way it looked like it was going to happen. So she went about her day in class in a bit of a fog. Trying her best to focus on the lectures while thinking about her lover and her warm inviting embrace.

Mike was a bundle of emotions and feelings as he drove to his school. He hadn't been this sexually turned on since the old days of the game. Even then he didn't think he ever had as many orgasms in one night as he had yesterday. He used to rub his cock raw when Jenny would be with her lovers, especially if they were all in the same house together. This was uncharted waters he was in right now though.

It had all been set up so well by his wife he now realized. All the boundary pushing of the last couple days with Jesse had been just child's play. The verbal banter between the two women had just been teasing at his expense. When he thought back to some of it he realized how loaded it all was with double entendres now.

The whole conversation yesterday morning about Jesse spending the night with her special person was probably the most blatant example. She was basically telling him that she was going to sleep with his wife without actually mentioning it. The little minx was like her mother in so many ways. How come it had never been noticed before. She was going to be an expert in the game very quickly. She already knew some of the right buttons to push to make him squirm.

That was all fine and good, he was enjoying the conflict of feelings as usual. It was what made the game fun for him. However he tried not to think about the 800 pound gorilla in the room. The inescapable fact that Jesse was not just another lover for his wife. Not a casual girlfriend, she was her incestuous lover. To make matters even more complicated was he had allowed his little girl to suck his cock numerous times since yesterday too.

God he had so much to think about and still teach his classes today. He used to be able to put the game out of his mind when he had to work, he wondered if he still could. If his little hard on that he was sporting was any indication, it wouldn't be that easy.

Jenny finished cleaning up her kitchen and started to plot out her day. She knew she did the right thing in making Jesse get her ass to school, but she missed that ass. She knew that they were going to have to find some balance in their new relationship, it couldn't be fucking all the time. She knew that would happen but for right now she felt like a teenager who couldn't get enough.

Her daughter's body was just so hot it made her forget reason she thought. She tried to go about her morning routine as normally as possible. She couldn't allow herself to lose sight of the fact that she was the older more mature of the two of them. Damned if the girl didn't bring out all the lust buried inside her for eighteen years. Her dam hadn't just cracked, Jesse had burst it wide open. She loved her even more for that reason.

She showered , pausing for a minute under the running water to run her fingers over her still aroused cunt. She knew her pussy was going to get even more attention now then it did before Jesse was born. She also knew it was going to be top quality attention, not the shit she had accepted from Mike all these years. She got out of the shower and got dressed.

Then she went about making arrangements for her upcoming weekend with Jesse. Since her plan was to take Jesse to a couple of Broadway shows over the weekend she figured a hotel in the Times square area would suit them best. Walking distance from all the theaters would be nice, in case they needed to get back to the room fast. Jenny definitely could see that happening.

She thought of the Marriot Marquis, she hadn't been there in many a year. Mike and her had spent a couple of new years eve's there. It looked right out over Broadway and gave an excellent view of the ball dropping. She thought Jesse would like it, so she decided to make the reservations there.

She could already picture the two of them alone in the room, holding each other in front of the window, Both of them naked looking down at the bustling crowds in Times Square. She might even make love to her in front of that window. Her little girl was going to become a woman this weekend. It was something every girl remembered, her first time.

So many girls just gave away their virginity because they were eager to learn about sex. Her little angel had held on to hers until she found someone special.

When Jesse had asked her on their first day together to be that someone special she knew it was an honor. She was not going to disappoint her in any way over the weekend. She wanted to make sure that when she thought back on this weekend years from now it would make her smile.

She called the Marriot and made the reservations asking for a suite that faced out onto Broadway. She was lucky that had one left, although the price was through the roof, sixteen hundred a night. She knew Mike would whine but she would make him understand. Besides the programming he had done when they were younger had left them fairly wealthy. If they couldn't use their money to make their little girl happy what better way was there to spend it.

She also made reservations at the restaurant in the hotel for Friday night. She knew that Jesse would be so horny when they got to the hotel that she would just want to stay in. That wasn't going to happen Jenny was going to show her girl the town and then later take her time making love to her.

What shows she wondered would her little angel like to see, this one threw her for a loop. She decided that as much as she wanted to make everything a surprise it would be better to get some feedback from the source. So she texted Jesse and asked her, "Hey baby, I'm making all our reservations for this weekend and I wanted to know if there were some plays you would like to see. Get back to me ASAP, and yes I am missing you right now."

It only took five minutes but she heard her phone beep and picked it up. She couldn't help but giggle when she saw her daughters response. Of course there was a picture in the text. It was actually sweet and nice, just a selfie of her smiling at the camera with some cleavage showing. The caption she added however was a little different, "Mom, I could care less about seeing any shows this weekend all I want to see is our reflection in the mirror while we make love. I miss you so much right now, my juice is running down my legs!"

Jenny was still giggling when she texted her back, "Listen to me sweetie we are going to have plenty of time in the bed, I want to take my lover out on the town too. Do this for me ok baby! By the way if I was there I would catch all that runaway juice with my tongue."

"Ok, ok I know when I'm licked, or should I say going to be licked. I would love to see Book Of Mormon, Wicked or Les Miserables. You pick and I will follow. Love you so much, Jesse."

"Good girl, good choices too baby. See you when you get home from school. Love you just as much or more, mom!"

Jenny went online and checked availability for the three shows her daughter wanted. Of course this close to curtain date all three were sold out. No problem, that's what ticket brokers were for.

She found a broker and scored Friday night center stage seats for Book of Mormon. Then for Saturday night she got tickets in the same area for Wicked. She did not choose Les Mis because it was a really long show and she knew Jesse would be soaking the seat before the show was out. She probably would be doing the same thing sitting next to her baby for four hours and having to behave.

This weekend was going to be a dream for the two of them, Jenny wanted to make sure nothing could go wrong. She couldn't remember being this excited about anything in so many years. Life had just become one long rut with her husband and she had no interest in maintaining that boredom anymore.

Since she was stuck in the house for the day she decided to go all out and make a special dinner for both Jesse and Mike. She had to think of something that was an equal favorite of both. Hmmm she settled on lasagna, both of them always cleaned their plates when she made it.

Even though things were changing in a big way she did still love Mike, but more as a friend. She really didn't want to hurt him but he enjoyed the torment so much when she did. She knew that he was going to have a very hard time accepting some of the things that she wanted now. He was after all her husband, and their marital bed was supposed to be his domain.

Even though when they had played the game before Jenny had taken lovers into that bed in the end it was still Mike's place. She wanted to change that now and it was going to take more finesse than she ever had to use in the game before. Not only did she want to take his bed from him she wanted to make him think it was his idea. Even though she had played last night with Jesse about making Mike sleep in her room or at the foot of the bed she didn't want that.

She didn't want to break her husband, he could serve as a fun distraction in the game for her and Jesse. She had to admit to herself that it made her shiver last night watching her daughter suck her father's cock and drink his little bit of seed. Jesse didn't even hesitate and why should she. She said she loved to suck cock and eat cum so she simply went for what she liked. As far as the family issue, incest is incest and she was deeply involved with Jenny so how much of a stretch was it last night.

She remembered Monday night when Jesse had made fun of the idea of even touching her father's tiny cock. It seemed funny because last night she was up for anything. Jenny would even bet that if she had asked her she would have settled her pussy on him and rode him. She kind of wanted to see that, see her fuck her own daddy, but she didn't want to lead Mike on. For even though Jesse had sucked him last night anyone could tell there was no passion for him in doing it. She was just craving cum and his cock was available.

After this weekend she might put the suggestion in her head sometime. She definitely didn't want it to happen last night. Even though Mike's cock was really tiny there was the off chance that he might break her hymen, and that was hers to take.

It was mid afternoon and she had everything on course for dinner to be ready when Mike and Jesse got home. She missed her daughter badly, she wanted nothing more at the moment than to have her naked in her arms. She needed to double check what time Jesse's last class ended so she did something a tiny bit naughty.

She went into the bedroom and pushed the huge dildo inside herself and took a picture. She sent it right off to her lover and asked her what time she would be home because she had made her something to eat.

Jesse's response came back a few second later, boy that was fast. "Damn mom you made me run into the bathroom here and get myself off. You sure know how to distract a girl, if I get a B in this class blame your pussy not me. I should be home right when daddy get's there. Any plans, other than feeding me something warm and wet?"

"No honey, no plans I have made one of your favorites for dinner. Lasagna straight from scratch, plus a little Caesar salad and garlic bread. I thought we could all have dinner as a family tonight baby. I hope that's ok with you, it's important that we make sure we don't exclude Mike from our home life honey."

"That's way cool with me mom, I haven't had your lasagna in forever it seems. My mouth is watering again now for food as well as pussy. I understand about daddy too mom, I don't want to exclude him at all. I thought it was fun playing with him last night just one thing concerns me though."

Then as if the two of them were of one mind she mirrored the exact sentiments her mom felt earlier. "I don't want to mislead him mom, I don't want him to think I am interested in him the way I'm with you. I went down on him last night because I was being selfish and really wanted to taste some cum, it had nothing to do with him. I wouldn't mind being able to do it whenever the mood struck me but if I do it's because I want it not because I am romantically interested in him. I'm in love with you mom, not him."

"Baby I wouldn't worry about it, anyone looking on could see the difference in the way we fuck or make love and the way you went down on him. Our love comes across with fire and passion, you just looked hungry when you sucked him. Anyway we can talk about it tonight over dinner. Mike is part of this game too and we can talk to him about this stuff you know. Get home quick, if you get here fast enough you might have an exclusive appetizer before dinner. Get back to class and secure that damn A!"

"Bye lover, keep that appetizer warm for me!!" Jesse finished her texts.

Jenny felt like reaching out to Mike too, he was so cooperative last night and this morning. She had doubted his ability to handle this major twist in the game but she shouldn't have underestimated his personal kink. His sexual needs were just as strong as hers were, just so different in nature. So many times through the years she wondered why the two of them had ever gotten together. But in a sick way they were good for each other years ago.

She looked at the clock and noticed that this was his break time. He would probably be in the teacher's lounge, unless he was in the bathroom playing with himself. She dialed his number and after a couple rings he picked it up and he didn't even sound out of breath.

"Wow this is a pleasant surprise honey, I've been thinking about you all day, you and Jesse." Mike said cheerfully into the phone.

Laughing playfully at him Jenny said, "Oh I bet you have, I hope you haven't pulled that little thing off!"

"No not yet, only been to the men's room three times, I just feel so rejuvenated, I think you know what I mean. You are still going to make tonight for me right honey, I have so many questions. I mean I remember how you get when you take on a new lover, I kind of get forgotten in the process."

"Don't worry baby you won't ever be forgotten, it's so different this time. Jesse has a connection to you as her father that will never let us forget you. We need to talk about that connection tonight too, she doesn't want you to get the wrong idea if she helps you out every now and then. She doesn't want you reading any thing into that. It's just sex and she really is doing it for herself, you just happen to reap the benefits at that moment. The three of us can talk tonight honey. See no leaving you out, and yes tonight I will be in the same bed as I was last night but you will be next to me, Ok?"

"Thank you sweetie, it means a lot to me to be a part of the game up close, it makes the feelings so much more intense. I wont deny that if you sometimes throw me out it results in some really intense moments for me, just don't do it all the time please."

"You don't have to worry baby, me and Jesse both love you and would not let that happen. By the way honey I made dinner for us all tonight, Lasagna, I know you love it. Can you be a dear and stop and pick up a couple bottles of wine on the way home. Something special, its going to be a family night at home tonight, all of us together."

Mike felt relieved because just this morning he wondered if they would ever be able to interact as a normal family again. Although it still would be interesting to see how it played out.

"Sure, I'll get that Barolo you loved so much the last time we had it. Will Jesse be joining us for the wine?"

"Silly man of course she will, even though we will have family night tonight she is still my lover. What I enjoy, she gets to enjoy equally baby. Get home quick cause I don't want the lasagna to burn, love you sweetie!"

Well normal might not be possible but at least they would be having dinner together like a family. "Love you too honey, I'll get home as quick as possible!"

It was around four fifteen when Jesse pulled up in front of her house and ran inside. She had been horny all day long and couldn't wait to have her lover make her cum. She opened the door and called out for her mom. She heard her mom respond from what sounded like the bathroom. So she headed in that direction.