Jen and Mike Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man the dinner smelled great Jesse thought, maybe her mom was right about her. She wasn't sure which she wanted more food or sex. She decided that since they wouldn't be eating till her father got home anyway sex was the answer. She searched her mother out and discovered her taking a nice relaxing bath with lots of bubbles. She looked so sexy sitting there in the tub with the bubbles just barely hiding her breasts from view.

"Hi honey, I didn't think you would be home yet so I decided to come in here and relax for a bit. Oh god, wipe that smirk off your face young lady, there is no time for shenanigans right now. Your father will be home soon and it will be time to eat then."

Jesse wasn't having any of that, she had done as her mother wanted and gone to school today. It had kept her pussy simmering just below boiling point all day. So she just started peeling off her clothes and dropping them on the floor.

"Mother, I really don't care if the pope walked through the door right now, we wont be eating when daddy gets home. You my love will be eating right now," she told her mother as she stepped out of her panties and stepped into the tub with her. She moved up and straddled her mother's face and was just about to lower her pussy into place on her mouth. Then the they both heard the outside door open and her father arrive.

"How rude you are, you don't even give me a kiss and you expect me to eat your pussy,"

Jenny chuckled at her horny little lover.

"Sorry mom but I forget all the niceties when I have been horny all frigging day, how about I kiss my juice off your face after you make me cum!" Jesse said and lowered herself to her mother's now outstretched tongue.

Part of Jenny registered the fact that Mike had arrived, and the old part of her panicked briefly. Then she relaxed into the new living situation in their household and relaxed into eating her daughter's sweet pussy.

"Hi daddy, we are in the bathroom, we shouldn't be too long, ooooo yes,, right there! Baby, lick right there, oooo god, da, dadd, daddy, can you check the lasagna in the oven make sure it's ok."

"Oh yes mommy lick it, lick my clit, going to give it to you, all for you my love! Suck, suck that fucking pussy, nowwwww!! Cumming in your mouth, drink me again mommy, drink my sweet juice baby!"

Jenny did just as she was told, she loved pleasing her little girl. She loved the sounds she made when she came and the look of ecstasy on her pretty face. She especially loved the reward she had gotten almost every time she ate her pussy, an overflowing mouthful of girl cum. Her daughter loved squirting in her mouth and it was a mutual appreciation because Jenny loved drinking it.

Jesse picked herself up and sat on the side of the tub. Then she leaned in and true to her word kissed her juice off her mother's face. She urged her mom to sit up on the edge of the tub so she could eagerly return the favor.

"Come on mom, let me take care of you, I need to eat that sweet pussy of yours before dinner. It's the warm appetizer you promised me on the phone!"

"Damn you girl you are insatiable! Let me sit over there and you can enjoy your snack, make it quick though. I promised your father that tonight would be his."

"Huh, what does that mean?" Jesse stopped and asked her lover. She felt like she had been punched in the gut.

Jenny saw the hurt on her daughter's face and got sad. She had hurt her daughter, the last thing on earth she ever wanted to do.

She looked at her and whispered to her, "Please honey don't be upset, he is my husband after all. It won't happen often and eventually I might not have to spend any nights with him but you have to understand. I never want to hurt you but we have to keep your father involved in the game here. Part of that means giving him little bits of time to show him I still love him."

Jesse interrupted lashing out at her mom, "But you don't love him, you love me that's what you said last night!!" Tears were falling down her cheeks now. She wanted to run out of the room and curl up.

"Honey please stop, stop crying, I never said I don't love your father. I said I am no longer in love with him, I am in love with you, you understood that last night. You even knew the difference when I asked you. As your father's wife I have to keep him happy so he let's us play and keep each other happy the majority of the time. Please my darling look at me and tell me understand." Jenny had tears running down her cheeks now too.

Jesse saw that and it was like a light went on in her head, she understood exactly what her mother was saying. All of a sudden she felt like a complete shit for reacting the way she did.

"Oh god mom, I am so sorry, you are right." Jesse said reaching for her mother. I am a total shit head, I won't react like that again. I know that you will do whatever you have to do to make sure we can be together. Please forgive me mommy"

The two women were hugging and kissing each other, their tears had stopped. Jesse spoke first then and said, "If I didn't kill the mood can I at least make love to you before we go outside." She gave her mother a sheepish smile hoping she could at least have this tonight.

"Hey honey are you coming out soon, I'm famished. I got that wine you asked for too." Mike called sounding slightly impatient.

Here it goes again he thought to himself, I am here and it's supposed to be my night. Yet she is in there with her lover, our daughter. It wasn't even like he could watch, the door was closed. Just like 20 years ago some things never change.

"Mike, Honey we are almost done, we will be out in 10 minutes. Can you set the table please and open the wine. Why don't you get changed too, get out of your suit and get comfortable." Jenny told him looking deeply at her daughter.

"There my sweet I just gave you 15 minutes of pussy eating while making your father wait. I hope that proves to you who I want taking care of this," She whispered while pointing down at her pussy. When she pointed down she used her own daughter's words from Monday when she first saw that young little cunt.

"For you," she moaned as she leaned against the wall and waited for her daughter's slick tongue to go to work.

"You told daddy 10 minutes mom, you are so wicked. You did that just to push his button's some more didn't you?" Jesse said as she leaned into her mothers gorgeous cunt.

"I don't think you know how hungry I was for this all day mom" she said while lapping at her slick swollen lips.

"Oh yes I do lover because I was just as hungry for yours ,or couldn't you tell when I ate you!"

"Get to work you horny little slut make me cum! Then we can go out and have a nice night with your father."

Mike heard his wife's moans and cries coming from the closed door as he went about doing as he was asked. He even went the extra step and made it a romantic setting at the table he lit three candles one for each of the lovers in the house. He knew how important their daughter was to Jenny right now. He wanted to show some sign of acceptance in that direction. He went to his room and changed into something casual for the night and came out and waited.

The moans were growing louder and he could hear his wife begging their daughter for more. God she sure seemed to love the way Jesse ate her pussy and fucked her. He of course was sitting there with his little hard on debating whether or not he should quickly rub one out.

He looked at his watch, another sign of some things never change, it was now 20 minutes. He learned years ago, do not pay Jenny any mind about time when she was having sex. She'd be done when she was done. It still didn't stop it from hurting him and she knew it, that's why she did it. She once admitted to him that she purposely would underestimate times so he would feel abandoned. Both of them knowing how well that played into his kink.

Then he heard it, the sound of his wife cumming, she always had the most vocal orgasms with people other than him. She was screaming her daughter's name out and telling her she loved her again, then silence.

He heard the door open and a little discussion, he overheard his wife telling Jesse to at least put a robe on for dinner. He looked over and spied his daughter's gorgeous ass slip into her room. Jenny came out wearing a big puffy robe and gave him a big hug.

She whispered in his ear, " I'm sorry baby, I know I told you tonight is yours, it is from this point on. Please don't be upset, it's just that she knows all the right buttons to push. Her tongue is freaking amazing, but I guess you over heard us.'

"It's ok honey, I know how you used to be with your lovers. I don't expect it to be any different now. As a matter of a fact like you said this morning it's going to get so intense it might hurt. We both know that's my payoff in the game so it's ok." Mike told her trying to hide his hurt feelings just like he did all those years ago.

"You're the best baby," She said as she kissed him as his wife running her tongue inside his mouth. Of course there was a slight catch to that. She asked him, "Can you taste it baby, can you taste our little girls juice again. She fed me so much when she came home and it always tastes so sweet."

"Oh Jesus, Jenny!, OH god why,,, why ohhhhhhhh," he moaned as he came in his pants. He was so wound up hearing the sounds from the bathroom that just the thought of his little girls squirt made him shoot.

"Oh god, you knew that would happen didn't. Damn Jenny I have to go change now." He said feeling the normal post orgasmic shame he sometimes felt.

"Sorry baby you will do no such thing, you will sit there and enjoy a nice dinner with us just as you are. It's not our fault you can't be a man and control yourself cucky."

She purposely said this just as her daughter entered the room wearing an almost identical robe as her mom.

She walked over to her father and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said hello. "What happened daddy, what is mommy talking about?"

"Your poor father got so worked up hearing us in the bathroom that when I kissed and told him how I drank all your cum he messed his pants. He never has had any control of that little thing."

"Oh poor daddy, I am sorry. I know how much you like hearing me make mommy scream. It must really get you going knowing your little girl is more of a man than you are sometimes. It's ok though, I will always love you."

It's just part of the game Mike thought to himself, it's all said for my benefit he tried to convince himself

Just then Jesse noticed how nice a job he had done setting up the dining room table and showed it to her mom.

"Oh daddy you made the table look so nice, thank you. It looks beautiful, but why three candles, isn't it usually two?"

Jenny was busying herself now with setting all the food out so her and her family could enjoy their dinner. She picked up the wine bottles and smiled, Mike even went all out on the wine. She wondered if the effect here was just supposed to be for him and her. She knew he was a pretty astute guy so she knew he had to be playing into her and Jesse's new romance.

"I got the three candles to represent the new relationship in our house, yours is in the middle honey," he told his wife while still recovering from the verbal assault he had just received.

"So one of those is for me daddy, thank you. That is so sweet. It makes me smile to know that you realize me and mom have a relationship. I am so happy here at home now and I love taking care of my lover." she said this while getting up and walking behind her mom who had just placed the lasagna on the table.

She looked her father in the eyes and told him, "Watch this daddy, watch how she is putty in my hands now."

Jesse put her arms around her mother and pulled her back towards her. She started kissing and licking the back of her neck making her mother moan.

"Oh baby, please stop, we have to eat dinner is getting cold. Ooooo god please don't play with those right now." She said in response to her lover reaching inside the robe and pulling her nipples.

"Mom bend over the table baby, bend over and lift your robe for me. Are you watching daddy. Watch your wife give herself to me."

"Oh baby you are so wicked," Jenny said as she did what her daughter wanted. She looked over at her husband and mouthed the words I'm sorry. Her face however said nothing of the sort, she had that look on her face again. The one that screamed do what you want with me to whoever she was with.

Jesse watched her mother bend over the table and kneeled behind her, "Watch her face daddy, watch what she looks like when I slide my tongue into her cunt."

Mike couldn't take his eyes off his wife's face he saw the exact moment that Jesse's tongue actually entered her. He saw her face as his daughter started working her mother's pussy, making it purr.

"Ohhhhh god damn it... Jesse please, we have to eat baby, the lasagna. Eat ..oooooo Christ"

"But mommy I'm eating, I'm eating you like a good lover should!" she said.

Then she abruptly pulled her mouth away and said, " I'll stop if you want me to mom, I will stop right now if you want the lasagna."

"Nooooo for fucks sake, please I'm close baby. Mike she has me Mike! She's right Mike I will do whatever she wants, just keep eating my fucking pussy lover. Eat my cunt honey, going to cum, going to cum noooowwwwww!! OOOOOOoooooooo suck that pussy baby, suuuuccckkk!!"

Jesse stood up and walked over to her father and kissed him right on the lips, sliding her tongue inside his mouth, "Doesn't she taste sweet daddy, I love her taste, I cant get enough!"

She walked over to Jenny who was still bent over the table and helped her stand. She pulled her into a lovers embrace and made out with her in front of her husband. She might be with her father tonight but he understood who owned her sex now.

"I don't know about you guys but I am famished," Jesse giggled. Can we eat now, mom's lasagna smells divine."

Jenny answered being sarcastically playful, "Oh eating my pussy twice in an hour hasn't filled you up yet! You know we would be enjoying that lasagna if you had some self control."

Mike still speechless since cumming in his pants started to come around. Still all he could say was the word, "Amazing!"

As she sat down she heard him and asked him what he meant.

"You honey, you are so amazing, you have so much erotic energy where did it all come from. I mean just this past weekend you were so different, now you are have blossomed into this sexual machine. I am not surprised you are this way darling, your mom was the same way when we were younger."

Jenny interrupted him at that, "Oh thank you very much, so what am I now slow and over the hill?"

Mike getting more relaxed with his family again laughed and said, "No way honey, you will never be over the hill. You are still the sexiest woman I've ever known, but our little girl here can give you a run for your money in looks. Don't be surprised part of her came from you."

"It's just that in one day I have had more orgasms than I think I ever did before in the same time. It's all because of the two of you, you look so amazing together and it's obvious how much you are into each other. Can you please tell me how this happened though. I am dying with curiosity to know how the hell this started, who made the first move and so on?"

So as they sat and ate and enjoyed the wine Mike had bought both Jenny and Jesse related their sides of what had happened. Mikes cock never once went down during the whole story. The only part that seemed to actually trouble him a bit was the sleeping pills Jenny had used on him the two nights. He got over it quick though when they gave him graphic details of that first night alone. The information that Jesse had actually been shoving the dildo inside her mom yesterday morning had him insane with lust. He realized now that when Jenny had yelled at him it was because he was interrupting her new lover.

When they had finished with their food and the story, the two women were sitting side by side. Jesse was resting her head on her mom's shoulder feeling no pain, she had drank three glasses of wine with dinner.

Mike was in a state of frenzy, his cock would shoot the minute he touched it. He didn't want to embarrass himself like before though. Their story was so dirty and kinky, so forbidden that he was surprised he didn't shoot off multiple times while they told it. The hottest part of course for him was two nights ago, after he had deposited three loads in his wife she went and fed them to Jesse. Jesse had knowingly sucked his cum from her mother's pussy.

Jenny guessing his dilemma asked him what was wrong, "What's wrong over there honey you look uncomfortable."

Jesse, the alcohol killing the little bit of inhibition that she had told her, "His little shorty has a woody again mommy. I bet if daddy get's up to move it will just shoot again. Our story turned him on, he loves the fact that we fuck each other!"

Jenny looked at her daughter's head on her shoulder and was filled once again with love for this young girl. She had taken to the game with a flourish, she looked in her daughter's eyes when she would say stuff about her father. She never saw any disgust or disrespect there, if anything she saw love. Her daughter was trying to give her father what she felt he needed, and she was right.

Jenny looked over at her husband and told him, "Take it out Mike, take it out and make yourself cum. You know you need to cum so go ahead. There's no need to be shy around this house honey. Just go ahead."

"Do it daddy, you have seen us doing whatever we want, we don't care that you see. I have had your little penis in my mouth too, more than once. We want to see you rub it don't we mommy."

"Yes baby, do it Mike make yourself shoot for me and my lover. If you rub it now I promise I will let you use my pussy later. You can shoot your little semen in my hole later."

Mike couldn't handle it anymore and realized how silly he was hiding his cock. Jesse had seen it more than once and she had indeed sucked him a few times already. So he unzipped and pulled it out.

Jesse whispered something to her mom and Jenny nodded her head and got up, "Don't pull it yet daddy. Wait till mommy comes back."

Jenny returned with a little saucer plate, and told Mike, "Shoot it on here honey, our little girl is hungry for some cum."

That was about all Mike could handle. Almost as soon as Jenny handed him the plate he stroked his cock a couple times and shot immediately. He groaned as he was cumming looking at Jesse who had opened her robe and was playing with her own tits. Even though his cock was tiny and he didn't shoot much semen it still felt like heaven to him.

"Watch baby, watch our cum hungry daughter," Jenny said as she handed the plate to her lover.

Mike watched as his daughter closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and licked the plate clean of his cum. He could tell by the blissful look on her face that his wife was right, their daughter loved cum. When they were telling him about how their affair started Jesse had told him how much she loved sucking boys cocks and drinking their cum. It was the only real sexual experience she had till her mother unleashed her true self.

He had to admit his feelings were a little hurt when Jesse explained why she had sucked his cock yesterday and this morning. His spirits were crashed a little when she told him that only the smallest part of it being him. The biggest reason was she just could not resist putting a cock in her mouth. She just absolutely loved sucking them and getting their cream down her throat.

It wasn't all bad for him though, she had told him that she wouldn't mind sucking him regularly as long as he understood there was no hidden meaning there. That she loved her mom and when it came to sex his cock was just that, a cock. She told him also never to ask her to do it, doing that would mean he expected it. He had to be happy with it when it happened but she reassured him there. She happily told him it would probably be fairly often.