Jen and Mike Ch. 18

Story Info
Jesse and her mom get ready for Cheryl and her mom.
21k words
4.53
30.3k
21

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

*****

TUESDAY.

Jenny woke up next to her daughter after another night of torrid sex. It seemed that neither of them could get enough of each other's bodies. It was so different than anything she had ever had with her husband even in the early days of their life together. Of course that was also partly because almost as long as she had been with Mike he had been a cuckold to her. The sex she would get from him would always pale in comparison to the other men that she accepted between her legs.

It wasn't even that Mike was an unwilling cuckold in all those early years, it was actually the complete opposite. He had always encouraged her to enjoy other men and their larger cocks. It seemed to be a twisted match made in heaven because it was also obvious to anyone who knew them that they loved each other. It just seemed that Jenny needed much more than Mike could provide in the penis department. In hindsight it would've been very interesting to see if their relationship could've thrived and survived if Mike had never allowed himself to become cuckolded.

Before Mike Jenny had been a very wild party girl on campus and had always had men with large cocks as her boyfriends. She was definitely a size queen back then and still was today. To the outside observer it would've appeared to be a doomed relationship to start with. Mike however had things going for him that other men never seemed to offer Jenny. To start with he treated her like a queen unlike the bad boy types she had always been attracted to. He was also brilliant, his brilliance saved her during college as she was about to flunk out. Not that he did her work for her but his intelligence seemed to inspire her to focus.

They also genuinely had fun together, he was the first guy she had ever been with who seemed to like her for herself first. It wasn't just a disguised effort to get in her pants it was a genuine affection for her. But to speculate about where they would've been without discovering Mike's desire to be cuckolded was pointless right from the start. It happened so soon in their relationship that it became ingrained in their behavior. They called it their game but the truth was it was much more than a game. It was their lifestyle and their way of relating to each other. There had been no real extended period during their time together when they were just by themselves, until Jesse was born.

So even though they played with the idea of giving up their game they never actually committed to doing it. Until they started thinking of a family together, then they did start thinking about stopping. Even the thought of starting a family was subject to Mike's cuckold desires. His deepest fantasy was to have Jenny get pregnant with another man and then raise the child as his. Jenny had even gotten pregnant accidentally from one of her boyfriends. They were both ready to let her have the baby but she lost it in an accident. An accident that probably would have killed her if Mike hadn't saved her.

Jenny had been crossing the street and was distracted by a graphic picture that one of her boyfriends had sent her. It was a picture of his cock and she was too busy admiring it to notice the truck bearing down on her. She would have been hit directly if Mike hadn't pushed her out of the way and taken the hit himself. He had wound up with internal injuries and a broken leg, Jen had lost the baby.

After that Mike seemed to be more obsessed with the idea of another man fathering the child that he would raise. It was actually Jenny who in a moment of lucidity set him in his place. She had told him in no uncertain terms that a baby wasn't a pawn in their game. She made him think how it would make him feel to know that they would have to share their lives with the father of the baby if he insisted on being a part of the child's life. So they made the conscious effort to stop playing the game.

After her last time spent with Allie and Scott over their honeymoon they had gone cold turkey. Jenny remembered it had been hard giving up the idea of having a big cock split her open. But her and Mike were in love and it was time for a child. She got pregnant fairly quickly and she remembered she had been grateful it was quick. She had been faltering in her resolve to not have a big cock in her pussy when she discovered her pregnancy. When she did find out it seemed to be the catalyst she needed to let go of her selfish desires. For the first time in her marriage and maybe her life she knew that what she wanted was not as important as the life growing inside her.

Even after Jesse's birth Jenny had seemed to lose the hunger that had driven her for years. She had a wonderful little baby to raise and take care of and that was now her life. She seemed content for the whole of Jesse's life until recently and now that was all over. Not only was it over but the lover that had awoken her desires was in all irony her own daughter. It felt to her now that she had only put her true desires on the backburner until Jesse had grown. Now that they were awakened she couldn't think of anything that would ever make her want to stop again. Especially since she seemed to share the same feelings and desires with Jesse.

So she lay next to her daughter this morning admiring her sleeping form. She loved the curves on her little girl. The large breasts that rose off her chest seemed to beckon her lips to them. She loved having Jesse's tits in her mouth and fantasized about sucking milk from them one day. She wanted to nurse from her daughter's breast while she fed her future granddaughter. She loved the sight of her shaven pussy and the lips that framed it. Right now they still looked slightly engorged and puffed out from the raw fucking Jenny had given her last night before they slept.

The only thing that was missing from the beauty of the picture was semen leaking out of her. Jenny couldn't wait until the upcoming weekend when she could actually see Scott's cum leaking out of her little girl. She was salivating at the prospect of feeding off that cum. She also knew that Jesse wanted to do the same thing with her mother's pussy. She could envision Jesse's face alternating between her and Allie's cunts and sucking Scott's semen from the both of them.

She knew the upcoming weekend was going to be a blast but she knew it was only a warm up for their Vegas trip. She knew that when the two of them hooked up in Vegas with Scott and Allie it was going to be an epic time. She wanted them to replay the infamous video scene and make a new one with Jesse as the star. Jenny had seen her daughter's open mindedness about sex grow in leaps and bounds over only one week together. So she had no doubt her daughter would jump at the chance to make a video like that with her mother's friends. It would be a souvenir the two of them could enjoy through their whole time together and further if something split them up.

She couldn't think of anything that would ever make her want to stop fucking her daughter. It wasn't just the fucking though it was her company too, they were best friends and lovers and were in love with each other. Last week in the overwhelming emotion of the moment Jesse had actually asked her mom to marry her. Jenny had been able to defuse the idea and put it off for 2 years but secretly it made her pussy soak itself. In her heart she would commit to the beautiful creature laying next to her in a second but it was just too complicated. She was already married and had no desire to end her relationship with her husband. It just seemed that right now it felt like he was in the way and she knew he felt it.

She knew he was trying to put on the happy face for her about this huge change in their lives but she saw cracks there. She knew he got off like crazy over what was going on but she thought he was having too many bad feelings in between the good ones. She knew that the bedroom situation was going to have to be addressed very soon because she saw his face when he went to Jesse's room to sleep last night. He couldn't disguise the rejection and hurt and it looked deeper than she remembered from when they played before. She of course had no idea of Mike's nightmare during the night and the fact that he had lay awake the rest of the night.

She got up and was going to go into the kitchen to make breakfast when she felt her daughter's soft hand grab her arm.

"Mmmm don't go mom I need you to make love to me this morning. I just woke up from the hottest dream and I'm dripping here." Jesse pleaded while pointing towards her pussy.

"Oh baby, we cant make love 24 hours a day although I definitely wish we could. I need to get some breakfast for you and Mike. I know you have important classes this week too since it's only these last two weeks. You can tell me about your dream later, it won't hurt you to anticipate the next time my lips suck your pussy either," Jenny teased her.

She wasn't lying when she said she wished they could do nothing but lay in bed and fuck. Maybe if school was finished and there wasn't Mike to consider they could actually do that but that wasn't the case this morning. So gently shrugging off her daughter's clasping hand she threw on a light robe and headed to the kitchen. She laughed too when she saw her daughter pout and stick her tongue out at her before she left the room.

"If you're going to be a spoiled brat about it maybe I won't let that tongue of yours touch any pussy for a while" Jenny teased.

Jesse immediately withdrew the offensive tongue and giggled, "Sorry mom I cant help it if being near you makes me want to fuck all the time. I'll jump in the shower and see you and dad for breakfast. I love you mom."

"Thanks, I love you too baby."

Jenny left the bedroom and was ready to go in the kitchen when she noticed Mike sitting on the couch. She went over to him and was shocked with the look on his face. He looked like he hadn't slept a wink and had tear stains on his cheeks. She knew this wasn't good and was a definite sign of the cracks she was just thinking about earlier.

"Mike, honey are you ok?" she asked sitting next to him and putting her hand on his arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine baby, you know me and the game, sometimes it gets overwhelming. Maybe more so now then ever before, I hate sleeping in Jesse's room. It just feels wrong on a lot of levels and keeps me in the bad place longer." Mike said softly.

He didn't want to share his nightmare or the fact that it was the cause of his appearance this morning. He wasn't lying about not wanting to sleep in Jesse's room either. It was a double blow to him when he did because on one hand he was surrounded with reminders of his little girl and her life before it changed last week. Second was the fact that he was sleeping in the bedroom of his wife's lover while she slept with her in what was supposed to be their bedroom. He had even stopped thinking of the master bedroom as his own.

Jenny almost felt psychic because of her earlier thoughts but she knew Mike and it wasn't hard to know his feelings. She had vaguely mapped out a two fold solution to the bedroom situation but didn't think it would become necessary so quickly.

"Honey, I promise last night was the last night you will have to sleep in Jesse's room." she reassured him.

Mike looked at her with almost hopeful eyes. He wondered how that was going to be so with her and her daughter sharing the bed now a lot of the time.

She saw the look in his eyes and knew what he was thinking, "No honey, I'm sorry it doesn't mean Jesse wont be staying in there with me. Trust me I will fix it so you wont have to be in Jesse's room another night."

"Jenny are you throwing me out of our bedroom, I mean is Jesse going to be in there every night." he said sadly.

Jenny was on the spot now and once again needed to control the situation. She knew that given her choice her answer would be yes. She would like to have Jesse next to her every night. It wasn't even the sex it was also the intimacy of holding each other all night. Mike and her hardly ever held each other when they slept anymore. That didn't make her sad because it was something that had evolved over the years. No it didn't make her sad but now she had rediscovered the pleasure of sleeping in someone's arms again.

So as much as she would like to try and guide Mike down the path of accepting just that, not sleeping in their room, she knew it was dangerous. It could backfire and turn Mike against the game and then against her relationship with Jesse. So again she had to twist the truth and tell him a little white lie.

"Don't be silly baby, there is no way I am throwing you out of the room we have shared together all these years. I just need you to understand and remember how intense it gets for me at the start of a new relationship. You remember our phrase right baby 'new relationship energy.' Well that energy is white hot with our daughter right now probably hotter than with anyone else before. Part of that is because of how close our relationship was before we discovered each other sexually. I just don't want you to have to stay in Jesse's room on the nights she stays with me," she said hoping it got him away from his precipice of despair.

It was all Mike needed to assuage his fears about that happening. Jenny had always been able to help him control the desperation that came with some of the negative feelings of being a cuckold. It of course did nothing to address Scott's laughing face. The image that had kept him up all night. Not just Scott's face but the fact that he knew Jesse was going to be underneath him this weekend. Unless he was willing to put a stop to playing the game he knew that this was a fear he was going to have to accept. He knew that anything short of telling Jenny he wanted to stop already would not stop the upcoming visit. He did play with the idea of asking Jenny if they could play but not include Scott or Allie but his cuckold fantasies stopped him.

For only the second time in his life he was faced with how dangerous his fantasies were. Not that they weren't always dangerous but he had always rationalized his fears away before. Ironically the only other time he had his eyes opened to how much damage his fantasies could cause was when they were getting ready to try for a baby. Now that same baby was an adult and was at the heart of the second time he had gotten scared of the game.

His cock definitely responded dramatically anytime he thought of Scott fucking Jenny never failing to get hard. That was even though he hated Scott, hated pretty much everything about him. Now that excitement was tempered with the thought of that same man fucking his daughter. His cock still got hard maybe even harder but it scared him because he had a new fear of rejection to deal with.

In the past when Jenny had been with other men there was always the underlying fear that she might pick one of them over him. Thankfully it had never happened and they were still together after all these years. Now the new fear was one that once again shouted 'respect' in his ears. He had the fear that Scott would be able to turn his daughter's mind against him. He knew how powerful a lover Scott was having witnessed first hand Jenny's obsession with him. He was genuinely scared that some of the things that Jesse would say to him while Scott was inside of her would no longer be just to play the game. He was afraid of her getting swept up in Scott's need to disrespect him and join in with sincere disrespectful comments. As he told her in their heart to heart on Sunday, that was the one thing he felt he could never live with, her losing respect for him.

He resigned himself to accepting the upcoming weekend but also decided that he was going to find the time for another one on one with his daughter. Today might actually present that opportunity because they were going to get her new car registered and insured today. Maybe he would take her out for a little father daughter lunch too.

"Ummm thanks Jen, so does that mean I get you tonight baby." he asked hopefully.

"Well...I was thinking Thursday night baby for you and me. I mean you can watch tonight if you want to and I know you want to." she said hoping it was enough.

"Oh ok, well why not tomorrow night then? Oh wait that's right you guys are having someone over. Will I be able to watch that too?" he said actually getting slightly hard thinking about tomorrow night now. He wondered who it would be especially since Jenny had already said it would be another woman maybe two.

"I promise I'll try and get you into the room Wednesday night if you think you can handle it. Remember I told you that our guest or guests will blow your mind again but I'm not going to restrain you this time. We'll play it by ear but if you can handle it I'll get you a front row seat I promise. Besides I want you all to myself on Thursday before you get on a plane and fly into Jasmine's welcoming arms. Don't think I've ever forgotten how she was after your ass back then." Jenny said lightly.

"You know you really are some piece of work honey. I mean even if she was interested back then I think I showed you who I wanted. Also not that I ever brought it up before but while I'm there in the middle of an interview you're going to be here with three people to fuck. Don't you ever see the hypocrisy in your jealousy especially since I never did anything years ago!" he said sounding slightly annoyed.

His tone of voice took Jenny for a bit of a surprise, he had very rarely thrown her lovers in her face years ago. He had always accepted her jealousy and possessiveness in regards to him and other women. Not that he was saying he wanted anyone else but just his willingness to point out the one sidedness of the game to her.

"I'm sorry Mikey but you know you'll always be my bubble boy. Nothing about that has ever changed for me. The thought of you being with someone else just makes me ill. I could never deny you that privilege if you wanted it but it would hurt," she said softly.

"Honey I have no premeditated intention of sleeping with anyone other than you. I told you just the other night you are and will always be my goddess. I can't help your feelings of jealousy though and you have to deal with them. I may be your bubble boy but I don't live in a bubble and if women find me attractive I can't help that." Mike said with some conviction.

Jenny smiled and kissed him, "I know baby, I just want to have you Thursday night so you can fly out with the memory of my pussy fresh in your mind."

Mike smiled at that thought and knew that Thursday would be a good night. Tomorrow night might be fun too although he was super curious who the guests could be.

"So if you are going to be with Jesse the next two nights how can you say I won't be sleeping in her room?" he asked curiously.

"Oh my dear sweet Mikey, leave that up to me today ok?" she said and headed into the kitchen.

Jesse came out of her room and headed to the kitchen excited about the upcoming day. Today she was going to get her new car registered and she couldn't wait. She was wondering how they were going to do it time wise today. Cheryl wasn't picking her up this morning because she had a morning shift at her job so one of her parents was going to have to take her to school.