Jen and Mike Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that issue that had her scratching her head and wondering how Mike really felt about being their daughter's pet. On the surface it seemed to excite him and he didn't seem to balk at anything she had told him to do either. She was keeping her fingers crossed that he was truly willing to let Jesse control him It would give her access to her dirtiest fantasy involving him. That wouldn't take place just yet so she had over a week to test the waters to see how he held up as a true submissive.

"Oh boy Mike, it sure has been a wild couple weeks so far hasn't it honey," Jenny said laying her hand on his thigh.

"You think? I cant believe how things have gotten so wild so fast. Then I should never underestimate you Jenny. I mean I know I never will again. I never knew you had such an underlying lesbian side but you seem just as happy with women now as you ever did with men." he said softly.

Jenny laughed softly, "Just think of it as another way for me to prove how inadequate you are baby. I love you but oh my god the orgasms I've had this week and a half have been memorable. Now having Cheryl and Stacie too, I know there isn't a man alive who wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Except the difference is ... Well you know I don't have to tell you. All those pussies would have been full of cum if a real man was there."

Mike's stomach knotted up at having to face the obvious again. It's not like she was saying anything that he didn't feel inside. Hearing her say it though had the desired effect she was looking for, his little cock started to get hard.

"Ooooo lookie there Mikey, something wants to play. Did you ask permission to play Mikey, did you ask your mistress permission to play with me."

Mike looked at her sideways and mumbled, "You know I did, you were right there."

"How does it feel Mikey, how does it feel to ask your own daughter for permission to fuck your wife. Does it make you feel manly, did it make you feel manly to fuck her yesterday!" Jenny said with a higher level of vitriol than she intended.

"Jenny I'm sorry I had no idea she was ..."

She cut off his apology because she knew had no control over what Jesse had done. "Oh don't worry about it my cucky husband. I'm not mad and I know you couldn't have stopped her even if you wanted to. I don't think you would have stopped her though and I still am not mad. At least you were man enough to let your cock do the work for you, you even made her cum. I don't know how baby but you really did."

She saw a small smile cross his face and was happy for him. She knew it was a sense of accomplishment for him to know he made her cum and she didn't want to step on that.

"You still didn't answer my question though. HOW DOES IT FEEL! How does it feel to ask your own daughter for permission to fuck me."

He thought about it for a second, "It's very humiliating but... I don't know how to explain it. It makes me feel humiliated but loved at the same time. I feel like whatever she does has her love of me behind it so I don't mind. It also well... You know the humiliation gets me hard."

Jenny laughed again and reached up to stroke his little cock through his boxers. She pulled it through the slot in the underwear and just looked at it for a few minutes. It wasn't a bad looking cock it was just seriously lacking in length and girth. At a maximum of 4 and ½ inches when fully erect it was a boys cock and looked out of place on his body.

She remembered in their original game when she would make him shave his pubic hair off to emphasize the boyishness of his dick. It had been horrible for him but he loved it at the same time.

"You know Mikey I might have to ask my lover to make you shave like in the old days. This little thing always looked so cute and virginal when it had no hair."

"Please don't Jenny, please don't ask Jesse to make me do that. You know how much I hated it."

'Hmmmm you would do it if she told you to though right? I mean if your mistress gave you the command to shave yourself would you do that? What about a cage Mikey, maybe I should tell her all about cuck cages. She might want you to wear a cute little one and she could carry the key on a little necklace."

"Oh god Jenny, I thought we were going to have a nice night together. Please don't ask her to make me shave!"

"Oh poor Mikey, we're going to have a nice night. I just want to let you enjoy your mistress's power over you. I will give you this choice baby, either the shave or the cage. You pick and I will get Jesse to make you do that one, your choice sweetie!"

Mike couldn't believe how into this Jenny was. Well why not, it was right up the alley of humiliation he craved. He thought tonight was going to be a night of reconnecting for the two of them but it seemed not. She was in full fledged game mode, maybe because he had agreed with their daughter to live the game 24/7 at home. So he was now face with another big change, the possible loss of soft loving moments with his wife.

"Okay Jenny, I guess...the cage. I will wear a cage if she gets one but please no shaving."

Jenny put her arms around him and kissed him passionately, "Good boy, I will talk to her over the weekend. I'm sure Scott will get a good laugh at the idea of you wearing a cock cage for our daughter!"

Oh god he thought to himself she's going to discuss it on front of Scott. He felt a rage build up in him that rode over his desire to be humiliated. No, he thought I wont accept that. Before he could even think of an answer he heard himself say, "NO! Do not discuss that in front of Scott!" he said pushing her off him and standing off the bed.

"Goddamn it Jenny I'm going along with everything here. Why do you feel the need to humiliate me to him even more than I already will be! Do not attempt to make Jesse choose him over me, do you understand. You'll lose, she loves me and accepts me for what I am. You have everything you want and I'm bending over backwards in this new game but do not bring that up with Scott present!"

Jenny backed off quickly realizing she had pushed too far. She could see a fire in his eyes that she hardly ever saw. It was a determination and resolve that he'd never exhibited with her before yesterday. He had looked the same way when he gave her the ultimatum about breaking the rule of the game.

He was right about one thing though and she could see he knew it. If she tried to play Scott off against him with Jesse she would lose. He'd said it when he told her how he felt her love even when controlling him in the game. She would have to tread lightly over the weekend. She could only hope Allie was successful in explaining to Scott the need to not disrespect Mike directly.

"Okay baby, calm down. It's all part of the game sweetie and I thought you would enjoy the feelings. I know how much Scott stirs up all those feelings that you like so much. I thought that if you could picture him laughing at that it would be even sweeter for you."

"Okay Jenny, I understand why you would suggest it. I want you to understand something though, clearly and without any confusion. You are putting me in a very tenuous situation this weekend. I hate Scott, I cant emphasize how much I do. Yes it's true that I get hard at the thought of things he has done with you in the past and what he did to humiliate me. I can't control that and I've never been able to. Even over all the years we didn't play I would watch that video he sent and it would make me cry and get hard at the same time."

"When you suggested we start playing again and mentioned right off the bat that you were going to see him and Allie again I agreed. Then when you introduced me to our daughter as your lover you told me that she was going to be joining you with Scott and Allie. You never talked it over with me you just chose, that was wrong of you and I didn't call you on it. It was too late already because you had been filling Jesse's head with stories of how wonderful Scott's cock felt. You had her chomping at the bit to experience it, so I didn't put my foot down."

"I accepted her desire because technically she is an adult and can make her own choice. But you have put me in a position of extreme discomfort that doesn't revolve around my sexual limitations or even my desire to be humiliated. You have put a father in the position of accepting his daughter having sex with the man he hates the most in this world."

"I hope for all our sakes you can control him and this doesn't blow up in all our faces. Because I swear to you one thing, with every ounce of my being. If he hurts that girl in anyway I'll go to jail over it. You better keep him in check and let her enjoy the sex all she wants but do not let him hurt her!"

With that he got up and headed towards the door. He looked back and saw the shocked look on his wife's face and left for the living room. He had no desire to get a mercy fuck from her or a blowjob right now. He was almost shaking at facing the inner rage he was feeling over the idea of Scott.

Jenny sat there stunned at Mike's outburst and felt tears running down her cheeks. How did this night go so wrong for her. She had seriously underestimated Mike's feelings about Scott and had approached his feelings just from the sexual level. She hadn't taken into account his feelings as a father over the upcoming weekend. He was absolutely right also about how much he had been forced to accept so far in the game. Having his wife take their daughter on as a lover, basically being put out of his own bedroom, accepting neighbors into their game. Now facing Scott's enjoyment of his daughter's body and her need to rub his humiliation in his face tonight had set him off.

She needed to fix this before morning so she got up and put on her light wrap. She went into the living room and sat on her feet at the side of his bed. She reached out and touched him only to have him pull away.

"Jenny go back to bed and leave me alone, please. You have everything you want so please just let me sleep. I have a long flight and a lot to think about for my interview. I wanted us to have this night to reconnect not another night of the game."

"Mike I just want to apologize, I guess I didn't think about Jesse in a father daughter mindset when I told you about us playing with them this weekend. You have to trust me on one thing Mike, I may be her lover but I'm still her mother. I promise with all my heart I won't let him hurt Jesse in anyway. I didn't tell you but I had a long talk with Allie too. I warned her to control Scott and his attitude towards you in front of our daughter because I know how much she loves you. You were right before when you said you felt all her control over you is a result of her love for you. I see it in her eyes when she looks at you. it's a daughter's deep love for her father. It's not the love of a lover but in her eyes you are her daddy and nothing will ever diminish that. You are wrong about one thing though. I don't have everything I want."

He listened to her apology and felt it's sincerity but he was still steaming over the nights turn of events.

"What Jenny, tell me one thing that you want that you don't have?" he said still obviously pissed off.

"I don't have my husband in our bed to make love to me and hold me. I need that tonight too Mike. Please come back to bed and reconnect with me like you wanted. No game, no putdowns just you and me and nothing else in the world for tonight." she said as tears poured down her cheeks.

Mike heard her softly sobbing as she asked him to return to the bedroom. His heart opened up because she was his heart. He had lived his entire adult life for her happiness and couldn't stand to see her in pain.

He stood up and took her hand and they went into what used to be exclusively their bedroom. They lay on the bed and made love, it wasn't fucking it was love. It was soft and sensuous with Mike exploring every inch of his wife's body as only he could. They made love for a long while and then he felt it. He felt his wife's body stiffen and shake, he felt her orgasm. She had actually orgasmed while they made love, and he smiled. For the moment there was no thought about his size or his skill for he knew that he had pleased the one woman he loved more than anyone else.

Jenny lay there awestruck for the moment. She was left wondering what exactly had just happened. She couldn't remember the last time this had happened between them but Mike had made her cum. He made her cum from being inside her in spite of his size and his lack of skill. She had no idea why it happened but she smiled too wondering if maybe she wasn't mistaken about her feelings for her husband after all. Maybe she was still in love with him but just was overwhelmed with her new love for Jesse. Whatever the reason she lay there cherishing the moment as they spooned together.

As they started to sleep Mike told her he loved her and for the first time in a couple weeks she answered back sincerely, "I love you too."

They slept and although they weren't aware of it yet, when they awoke they would start to face the most serious challenges ever in their marriage.