Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's put it this way, if he doesn't offer to fuck by the time we get home from dinner tonight I will rape him! Mom has been playing that cock up in my mind since last week and now I know why."

Allie watched as Jesse started to get naked in front of her as she changed her clothes. It took every ounce of self control to not just throw her on the bed and suck her pussy right now. Her body was exquisite it started with her gorgeous blonde hair and icy blue eyes, then her innocent angelic looking face. It was a face that hid the true demeanor of a nymphomaniac in the making according to her mom. Then as you worked your way down from the shoulders were two of the most perfect 34d breasts Allie had ever seen. They were capped with bullet hard nipples surrounded by aureole the size of a half dollar. Her stomach was taut and tight as an athletes.

Moving to her hips Allie could just imagine feeling them in her hands having the girl thrashing on her face as she dug her fingers in to get a good grip. Then there were the gorgeous legs, she had Jenny's legs and they were long and tapered and topped off by her sweet pussy. Jenny stared at that pussy picturing what it has been through in the last two weeks and smiled thinking about the workout it was going to get over the next couple days. She knew in her heart right then that at some point this weekend she was going to have fuck that pussy. She wanted to look into those beautiful eyes and see her lose control as she slammed a strap on into her.

Jesse's giggling brought her out of her trance and Allie looked at her sheepishly. It was obvious she had been staring and even in light of what they had planned found herself blushing.

"Oh my god baby, I'm sorry I don't mean to stare but honestly I could look at you 24 hours a day and be in heaven. You are built for sex and I can't wait to try you out." Allie whispered to her breathlessly.

Jesse picked up her thoroughly soaked panties, "Here Auntie put these in your purse, you can enjoy them through the night. Each time you sniff them thinking about tasting the source of the juice in them!"

"Thank you Jesse baby. Ohhhh... wow, did you really juice this much today! I can't believe how wet they are it's almost like you peed yourself."

"I've been dripping since I woke up this morning thinking about tonight and meeting you guys. I'm sure the pair I put on now will be just as wet when we get home tonight too!"

The two of them kissed softly once more letting their tongues duel with each other. Jesse loved the taste of Allie's mouth and wondered if her pussy would taste as good. Then they left the room and headed back out to the kitchen.

Jenny could easily see the flush on Jesse's cheeks and knew something had to have taken place in her room. It was okay she mused because if she had been in Allie's shoes she might have raped that young woman. After two weeks of pictures and suggestions she knew Allie had to at least get a quick feel of what she would be enjoying tonight.

"Ok Mom, I think I'm ready. Do you have any idea what you want to show off in the area."

"Well to be honest with you honey I think the thing most worth showing off is standing in front of me! I am so happy you can finally meet my friends from years ago!" Jenny said with pride.

Jesse actually blushed at her mother's compliment and went over to hug her. After all the intimate moments they had shared recently trying to make their hug look like a normal mother daughter interaction was a bit of a challenge. They managed to pull it off and soon they were all heading out the door into Jenny's SUV.

Meanwhile across the country Mike was deplaning at LAX airport. He had managed to get some rest on the plane although it wasn't easy at the beginning of the flight. He really could have done without running into Scott in the airport earlier. Surprisingly it was actually nice to see Allie and even more surprisingly she appeared to be an ally of his in keeping Scott under control while he was with Jenny and Jesse.

He was truly shocked when Allie had actually slapped him after one of Scott's normal comments designed at humiliating him. There weren't many people on the planet that mike would walk over if they had an accident but Scott was one of them. It wasn't enough for him that he had access to Jenny's body, he had to try and make sure Mike felt as bad as he could about it.

He was almost sure it might have gotten physical in the terminal between them until Allie had taken control. Scott was unaware of the physical changes Mike had undergone as he got older. He had been a regular in the gym for years and had progressed through a Tae Kwan Do class to a brown belt level. He had never in his life been a violent man but he went to the class to accompany Jesse. He felt that it never hurt a young woman to be able to defend herself. She hadn't wanted to do it so he bribed her with the idea that he would go with her. He was now in great shape and could easily defend himself, something Scott might have found out first hand today.

Now that the weekend was really upon him he wondered about his choice to come out to California and leave his wife and daughter with Scott. He knew the next 48 hours were probably going to be the most angst ridden of his life. He was even having doubts about skyping with Jenny tonight for the live show. He didn't know how he could handle that and still stay focused for his interview tomorrow.

Maybe he would pass on the Skype for tonight and just do it tomorrow after the interview. This way if anything happened that really upset him he could reschedule his flight and be back home on Sunday. Then on the other hand the women might actually be able to keep the assholes mouth in check, after Allie's assist at the airport he thought it more possible than yesterday. As unusual as it might sound it wasn't the idea that Jenny and Jesse were having sex with another couple that bothered him. If that were only the case his cuckold side would be able to find enjoyment with that. It was the malicious abuse factor of Scott that was making it unbearable right now.

He was trying to get himself in control and get his bearings when he saw a vaguely familiar face smiling at him and waving. There in the flesh was a piece of his past life, Jasmine Kelly. He was instantly impressed that she herself had taken the time out to pick him up. He was sure he would be looking for one of those limo signs asking for Mike Andrews. He returned her smile and waved back holding his one bag and suit bag in his other hand.

Just like Jenny it seemed that Jasmine had aged remarkably through the years. Her once long flowing blonde hair had been cut stylishly short into an almost pixie style cut. She was dressed very casually in form fitting jeans and a tight white tee shirt. If anything the shirt emphasized her curves spectacularly and if he wasn't mistaken he could see distinct signs of nipple arousal. Overall she was still one of the most attractive women he'd ever met.

More than once in the past people had urged him to take up with Jasmine. In their opinion it was only fair considering the fact that Jenny had an endless string of lovers. People who knew about the game he and Jenny played could never understand the one-sided aspect to their relationship. In fact Mike himself had more than once mused to himself that if he hadn't met Jenny first Jasmine would be an amazing catch. She was physically every bit his ideal woman that Jenny was. Add to that her intelligence and her fascination with intelligent men and one could easily understand Jenny's jealous fits about her.

Jasmine definitely wasn't a woman who would fall easily into any kind of cliché but sure enough she felt her heart flutter when she saw Mike. She immediately was brought back twenty one years ago to when they first met. Since her career had bloomed and she had been an on air celebrity for many years she knew what star struck people looked like. She wondered now if she had that same look when she first met him years ago. Whether she did or not she needed to try and not let her feelings show on her face right now.

Tara knew her like a book after them being together for so many years and had seen right through her motives about this interview. On the surface what she was doing was totally altruistic but underneath the surface was another thing entirely. She was gonna go fishing this weekend to see if there was any fissures in Mike's marriage that might allow her an opportunity. One thing she had allows been good at was jumping on opportunities it's why she had always been so successful.

She walked up to him and without any hesitation gave him a huge hug. She was surprised to feel him return the hug with equal enthusiasm and it made her heart soar. Calm down she told herself, it's just a hug between two friends who haven't seen each other for years. Even though she knew that to be true it fueled her desire to make this weekend special.

"Mike, it's so exciting to see you again after all these years. I must say the years have sure agreed with you! Must be that laid back Connecticut teachers lifestyle," she said with a big smile on her face.

Mike looked into Jasmine's blue eyes and maybe for the first time saw that they were just as pretty as his Jenny's. He wondered why he hadn't noticed that all those years ago. He felt himself grinning too, a large face absorbing grin. It really was nice to see someone from all those years ago that had been a friend and a supporter. It felt like the polar opposite of seeing Scott earlier today.

"Oh my God the years have treated me like crap compared to the way you look!" he said while maintaining his grin.

"I can't believe they really let you off camera Jas, you are so beautiful it's like you are cheating America by being behind the scenes." he told her falling into the moment and totally forgetting what was happening 3000 miles away.

Jasmine actually felt herself blush at his compliment, after all it was coming from the lips of the man she had wanted all these years. She immediately knew that things were different in Mike's home than years ago because he never would have been so forthcoming back then. Once again she smiled inside and felt just a touch more hope that she might make him notice her love this weekend. She was also at the same time reminded of Tara's warning to not allow herself to get hurt.

"Well Mr. Mike, it should make you happy then to know that you're the only person I would have gone back on camera for. It'll be fun to be the interviewer again after all these years especially since the interviewee is you. Let's get on the road and get you checked in so you can get some rest. Tonight is gonna be all about catching up, I want to hear all about your life over the years. I hope you brought some pictures of that lovely daughter of yours too. Then tomorrow early we will prep for the interview, go over some of the points and topics to touch on. If there's anything off limits you just let me know and it won't be touched," she said while leading him to her 2015 Mercedes coupe.

"Hmmm nice ride, you know Jasmine I always knew you were special and would make it big. There was just something about your drive and determination that smelled of success. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know I was there at the beginning for you. As far as off limits topics, well I don't have to spell out the old lifestyle I shared with Jen back then. I don't think that would go over very well with middle America."

"Of course Mike, I never mentioned it back then and wouldn't think of it now. Did you guys ever stop with that lifestyle, I mean I think it would be much harder to find the anonymity needed to do that in the burbs," she asked as they settled in and she started to drive.

She noticed a slight frown come over his face and waited for his answer. "Yeah we stopped right before we tried for a baby. Then Jesse came along and there just was no way we could do that while raising her. Her needs came first and she's turned out to be an amazing young woman. I think you would love her, she's so bright and intelligent but not a nerd like I was."

"Geez Mike, you think you were a nerd? You're work on Sapphire inspired an entire generation of programmers. If you were a nerd you were a nerd god and that makes you truly special." she gushed at him. She always wondered when she met special individuals who always downplayed themselves. The world was so full of people that were quick to crow about themselves when they had hardly anything to really crow about. People like Mike with a natural humility were rare and that's just another reason she had fallen for him, his ego was always in check.

"Thanks Jas, you were always a good friend and supporter. I don't think I had enough people like you in my life in those days." he said softly.

"Oh Mike, I just call it like it is. I wish we had stayed in touch more all these years but... " she said leaving her statement hanging to gauge his response.

She watched his face searching for any signs of what he was feeling and she thought she saw a small tear form in his eye. He quickly rubbed his face and seemed to recover his composure.

"Yeah I know what you mean, but after all the bullshit with the government and their attempt to ruin me I just needed to get away. I needed to get me and Jen as far from that circle as possible. I don't know what it means to you but you were one of the few people I actually missed all these years. I followed your career pretty closely and was always happy for you every time you rose higher." he told her sincerely.

"Thanks Mike, that makes me feel special, but then again you never had a problem making me feel special."

Mike could feel it, the same feelings he had felt from her all those years ago. He knew then that Jasmine was still interested just like Jen had been afraid of. "The one thing I never understood though, was why you never married. I mean there must have been flocks of men after you so why no Mr. Kelly."

Without even thinking she said poignantly "Because the one man I truly wanted never wanted me that way."

He knew it was him she was talking about, he had always downplayed her feelings about him. Whenever Jen would tell him that Jasmine wanted him he would laugh it off and move on. Now he felt terrible that he had never noticed and even more terrible that she had been left like this for years.

Looking at her and seeing the sadness on her face he grasped her free hand and said softly, "I'm sorry Jas, I ... "

She felt her heart soar again as he grasped her hand. It made her smile and took away some of the sadness she was feeling. "No need Mike, these things happen. Sometimes people fall for people that aren't available, besides it's not like I'm alone."

"Huh, what do you mean, is there a long term boyfriend that has escaped the media eye!" he said feeling a little lighter in spirit.

"Wellllll... long term yes, boyfriend no!" she said while still maintaining her grip on his hand.

Mike couldn't help but blurt out the next thing out of his mouth, "Oh my god, I didn't make you gay did I?"

They both laughed at that and the tension passed quickly, "No Mike you didn't make me gay, and I am not gay anyway. I'm definitely in that world in between and so is my partner. She was the reason I backed out of the camera's focus, I didn't want or need the scrutiny into my personal life. that's something I know you can understand."

She saw his face cloud over again and knew something was bothering him. She would try and find out later but was secretly hoping that it had to do with his wife. She knew that wanting to steal him from his family was wrong but sometimes the heart doesn't recognize moral values it just wants what it wants.

He just smiled and nodded his head and gripped her hand a little tighter. He was shocked that he had been that forward and had made that initial contact between them. When she just confessed that he was the reason she had never married it made him sad. It was the ultimate in flattery but being the unselfish person he was he didn't look at it that way. Instead as silly as it may sound he felt partially responsible for Jasmine never getting married.

He wondered about her partner and he was sure he would find out more about her later on tonight. It wasn't as if she looked unhappy, it was like she said, sometime people fall for people that they aren't supposed to. He was living that right now through his wife and daughter's relationship. In thinking about that it brought his thoughts back to his home and wondered what was occurring there right now. He knew it made him look sad but he couldn't stop it.

Jasmine could see that Mike had that faraway look on his face again, she knew he was carrying some baggage with him on this trip. She would have to make use of her extensive interviewing skills to get him to let her in. So far their meeting was going much better than she had hoped for. She could see a big difference in this Mike Andrews as opposed to his 20 year ago counterpart.

They drove along for awhile in a comfortable silence, Jasmine taking him to what was supposed to be his hotel for the weekend. When they arrived she escorted him inside to wait while he checked in. He was booked into the Beverly Hilton, the same hotel he had seen on television for many years while watching the golden globe awards. His mind was racing with all that had been spoken between him and Jasmine on the way here. He was still reeling internally after finding out how deep her feelings towards him had run all these years. He couldn't decide how to feel about it either, on one hand he was genuinely touched, on the other it made him nervous as hell.

It would seem that Jenny had been right about Jasmine's intentions even after all these years. Chalk it up to women's intuition or just one woman knowing when another one is sniffing around her man. He actually smiled wickedly and played with the idea of calling Jenny and telling her that she was right. That he would be spending the weekend with a woman other than her that wanted him.

It might serve her right to know how that felt but then he stopped his thoughts. This was very different than what Jenny does or is doing right now. He got his own kicks out of her being with others, he was sure Jenny wouldn't get any kick out of his present situation. He shut the idea away and still smiled because he felt for the first time in their relationship a sense of freedom. Not that he had felt trapped at all it just was a liberating feeling to openly acknowledge someone else's interest in him. He briefly wondered if this is what Jenny felt when she took on a lover, the feeling of pride knowing someone wants you.

He walked up to the check in desk and announced who he was and that he was indeed checking in for the weekend. It seemed to be taking the clerk a longer time than he expected to find his reservation. He was told to please wait one minute as the clerk went to get someone else presumably his manager. He returned with a man that was obviously in charge.

"Mr. Andrews My name is Jean Pierre, I don't even know how to explain this but it seems that your reservation was accidently made for next weekend not this one." the manager said apologetically.

"No problem Mr. Pierre, just get me whatever you might have available this weekend then. I'm not hard to please as long as it's a little bigger than a broom closet." Mike said patiently.

Jean Pierre noticed Jasmine over Mike's shoulder and winked at her. It was Jasmine herself who had called him telling him to expect a Mr. Andrews and that under no circumstance would there be a room for him. This was Hollywood and it wasn't unusual for people to owe other people favors for whatever reasons. It seemed that Jean Pierre was in debt to Jasmine for an interview given years back. An interview that had helped clear ugly charges by former employees accusing him and upper management of sexual harassment.

1...456789