Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter that up until that point in his career every interview for housekeeping help went through his hands. The problem wasn't his hands though it was the implication to each interviewee that sex with him and other managers was expected from getting a position in the hotel. To some of the women it was even implied that if a celebrity found them attractive they were to encourage their behavior. It wasn't unusual some days back then for there to be more maids between the sheets than actually straightening them out.

So yes Jean Pierre owed Jasmine big time because he knew that she was aware of his guilt but still gave the interview as if he was innocent. So if she needed Mr. Mike Andrews stranded he was the man to make it happen.

"Mr. Andrews I'm sorry to say this but there are no available rooms right now. I wish I had something to offer you but I don't. I can possibly call another hotel for you and see if I can make arrangements, of course we will pick up the cost of the room for the inconvenience."

"Ummm... that would be great but... " Mike was about to reply.

Jasmine knew this was her cue as she had prearranged it with Pierre, "Nonsense, you know who I am Jean, this man is a very close friend of mine. I will get your butt out of the fire on this but you owe me!"

"Jasmine what are you going to do?" Mike asked.

"Exactly what I should have done when you agreed to come out here, put you up at my place!"

"Jas I don't know if that's such a good idea especially after what you told me awhile ago. I don't want to be the cause of any frustration or pain for you."

"Nonsense Mike, my place is so big you can have a wing to yourself if you want. Of course I would much prefer something else but I know you would never think of that" she said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Okay, I know I should be going to a hotel but I'll agree, it'll give us more time to catch up and get ready for tomorrow. I think I will need that room to be private though because I promised to Skype with Jenny and Jesse tonight. It's the first time I've ever been away from them since I started my new life," he agreed with just a touch of reluctance. Actually he found her suggestion of sharing a room to be quite titillating, something that never would have happened years ago.

"You'll get all the privacy you need my friend. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to have you stay there. I know someone else who would be happy about it too but she won't be there this weekend."

"Really, would that be you partner you mentioned earlier? Why would she be happy if I stayed in your place, if anything she might get jealous if she knows of how you used to feel about me."

"First of all Mike, I never said how I felt about you was in the past, seeing you today made all those feelings come back. Second of all you happen to know my partner and she would love to see you too."

Mike was just a little confused trying to think of anyone that he and Jasmine had in common other then Jenny, "Wow, who is it and how do I know her?"

"Silly man, my partner is your old friend Tara!"

Jenny was so excited she felt herself dripping down her thighs as she was driving around town. She was playing up the domestic hostess real well and Jesse was playing the part of tour guide to the max. They had showed off all the town had to offer which wasn't much really to a couple who had lived in both New York City and now Los Angeles. It was simply a matter of perspective, the type of excitement those two cities generated was non-existent in their small Connecticut town.

However what it lacked in visceral excitement it more than made up for it with its natural beauty. All of this was actually lost on all four people in the car though because the only natural beauty any of them were interested in was the beauty of the naked body. There was enough sexual electricity flowing in the car that it was a wonder that little shocks weren't flying between them.

Scott was oblivious of course to Jesse's excitement and thought it was amusing that in his eyes Jenny was attempting to corrupt her sweet little daughter with their help. Here was this semi innocent nineteen year old knockout in a car full of people that wanted to be between her open thighs. He had his doubts still about Jenny's ability to make the night include Jesse even as an observer. He didn't doubt her desire to make it happen though because he saw that old familiar look of lust on her face when they spoke of it earlier.

He had promised to let Jenny lead the way but he was itching to lend his helping hand or personality to making it happen. He was just about to say something when as if reading his mind Jenny laid down the first step.

"Honey, what time are you supposed to be at Cheryl's tonight?" Jenny asked innocently. As she did she glanced at her lover and winked as the single to go along with her.

"There's no set time mom, we don't really have any plans. Maybe we are going to head out to a movie or we might even just chill in her room. It's been a stressful week for her with finals and it might just be nice to unwind. Why do you ask?" Jesse said innocently.

"Oh no real reason, I just wanted to know if we needed to rush dinner so you could get rid of the old folks tonight!"

"Wow are you kidding I almost wish I didn't have plans to go there. I would love to hang with you guys since I just met Aunt Allie and Uncle Scott." She said enthusiastically.

"Ummm honey I know I haven't said anything in front of them but you know why my friends are in town this weekend don't you? You do remember the talk we had with your dad right?"

Jesse attempted to look like she was blushing, "Ummm well... yeah... I remember..and yeah I know what you guys are gonna do when I'm gone. I just meant you don't have to rush me off to Cheryl's I'm enjoying hanging with you guys right now."

Both Scott and Allie were quiet in the back seat as the 400 pound elephant in the room was actually addressed. Allie chuckled at the banter between Jesse and her mom, they would be a big success in Hollywood with their acting abilities.

"Sweetie, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but you seem quite at ease knowing what you of about your mom and us." Allie said softly.

Yeah I know, thank you, I had a lot of thoughts on what they told me a week ago. I have to admit it was really shocking at first. The last people on earth I thought would have an alternative lifestyle was my mom and dad." She answered nervously.

Allie laughed softly, "How did you get comfortable with it, I mean you have been so nice to me and Scott. I was slightly surprised you weren't more upset and nervous."

Jesse turned in her seat and looked right at Allie, "I love my mom and dad Aunt Allie, more than I can ever put into words. I thought about what they had told me about how they lived their life before I was born. I realized they gave all that up for me when mom got pregnant. So they made a big sacrifice for me to make sure I had a stable and secure life growing up. Now that I'm an adult who would I be to deny them what they want to make them happy. It would make me selfish and self centered to think of giving them crap over their desires. They're adults and what they want to do is their business and no one else's. I admit the way they live their lifestyle was unusual to me and it still kind of is. I never heard of something like this, I heard of swinging of course but nothing like my mom and dad share. When my dad made it clear to me that he got enjoyment from this too I was on board to support them. Like I said I love them to death and owe everything I am to them."

Allie and Scott were speechless, this may be a nineteen year old girl but she spoke with the maturity of someone much older. It was wonderful the way she put into words how much she wanted her parents to be happy no matter what. Of course Allie knew that the girls love for her mother was much deeper and Scott would see that later also.

"Didn't I tell you she was special Allie, she has never done anything to make us less than proud of her." Jenny said as she reached up and ran her hand through Jesse's hair.

"I don't think I could ever want a more level headed young woman as a daughter. She came to us the day after we told her and asked to sit with us again and she told us everything you just heard. So in a way you guys also owe her a big thank you for being here because if she had freaked about our game we wouldn't have started playing again. There's nothing more important to Mike and I than our little angel's happiness."

"Oh mom I love you so much, thank you for that!" Jesse gushed feeling the sincerity of her mother's words.

Scott finally found his tongue and being consistent with who he really was, had to say something. "Jesse your mom is right you are a special young woman and I'm happy to meet you today. I was just wondering how you really feel about your dad leaving your mom behind to be with us knowing what was going to happen?"

The atmosphere in the car must have dropped 50 degrees in a second as Allie and Jenny both glared at him. Jenny couldn't believe his idiocy after all their talks. Jesse however just turned even further and remembering her father's warning about Scott smiled and said, "Understand one thing, let me get something clear Uncle Scott. There is nothing short of murdering someone that could ever make me think less of my daddy. I owe him and my mom everything, I mean everything for making me who I am today. So if you are implying anything about my father being less than a man than anyone else I think you need to be polite and keep it to yourself. You should just be grateful that he has accepted you coming into the home he paid for with his hard work and enjoying the company of his wife."

Scott just stuttered and couldn't believe how little this young girls comments had just made him feel. "I'm sor... sorry, I didn't mean any kind of disrespect towards your dad."

Jesse maintained her smile and said, "Apology accepted and let's get past that. I don't want to spoil my mom's weekend."

Jenny wished she had that moment on tape, she was beaming with pride for her daughter. In a few sentences she had been able to tell Scott how she felt about her father and his place in her life. She had put Scott in his place in a way that Jenny had never been able to do.

Allie was also amazed, this young woman was indeed a special breed. She felt her heart surge that Jenny had decided to share this special young woman with her. She was furious with Scott but let it pass because he was instantly deflated with Jesse's words. She knew he would be back for a second try but he would be more careful now. He would have to try subtle ways of getting his disrespect for Mike across but she had no doubt he would still try.

They arrived at their destination, Villa Taleggio, the best Italian restaurant in the area. Jenny was going all out to show her friends a special night and it was going to start with the dinner. As they all sat down she pulled Jesse aside. "Honey that was amazing back there how you stood up for your dad! He would be so proud of you and I am too!"

Mommy no one makes my pet sound bad or your husband wither while I'm around. I meant everything I said about how I feel about the two of you. Daddy warned me about Scott and I won't let him get carried away. It may be fun to have him around but he isn't going to talk shit about daddy while I'm here."

Jenny hugged her to her breasts tightly, "You did good honey but please let it go so we can have fun tonight. Trust me and Allie to stick up for your dad for the rest of the night or at least until we all get naked together."

"Ok mommy, by the way how is this all going to play out. I kind of have an idea but it's really vague. Do you want to fill me in?"

"No honey, it's better if we just ad lib it. You just follow my prompts and don't say no to anything I suggest. Don't appear to eager either okay?"

"Yes mommy, my love. I'm so soaking wet right now do you want to come taste me in the bathroom lover?" Jesse teased.

"Oh god I would love to do that sweetie and I promise another time I will. We need to keep focused on the end game tonight and that's getting you into bed with Scott, Allie and me."

"Allie has a pair of my soaked Panties right now mommy, she went to the rest room I bet if you went there right now she will be sniffing them." Jesse suggested.

"You little minx when... oh when you changed in your room You gave her the panties you were wearing all morning didn't you? You are such a wicked little nymph baby and I bet you're right. Will you feel safe alone with Scott while I go check up on your Auntie?"

Jesse chuckled, "Mom I've been handling his type all the way through high school and now in college. Stroke their ego a little and they are happy, just don't leave me too long."

Jesse allowed herself to be led to the table along with Scott and the two sat there silently for a minute. Scott needed to smooth things over with this hot young woman if the night had any chance to go in Jenny's direction.

Almost at the same time Jesse and he started to say something. It made them both look at each other and laugh. Scott took up the slack and said to her, "Jesse I'm so sorry about what you thought I might implied back there. I've known your dad for almost as long as your mom. It's just that as a man I have never been able to understand what makes him tick. You have to believe that inside ultimately I am truly grateful for what he allows to happen. I mean look at your mom, she is one sexy woman. So please believe me that I didn't mean to make him sound less than anything."

Jesse didn't doubt that on some level Scott was sorry but not because of his attempt to disrespect her father. It was okay though because as her mom said they needed to move on from this so the night could happen.

"I'm sorry too Uncle Scott I didn't meant to jump down your throat about that. I just get protective of my dad, so many people think he's a big nerd but they don't know him like I do."

"Hug for forgiveness then?" Scott asked as he reached for her.

"Of course I can't stay mad at my new Uncle," Jesse said smiling.

She could feel the power of his arms as he held her and it felt good. She knew that the sex tonight was going to be amazing and couldn't wait to fell his power as he rammed into her. She still had to maintain her innocent demeanor though and so instead of melting into his embrace as she wanted she pulled away. The two of them looked into each other's eyes and for the briefest moment she thought Scott was going to lean in and plant one on her lips. Instead he leaned forward and kissed her cheek chastely.

Just then both Jenny and Allie returned from the ladies room laughing arm in arm. "Oh isn't this nice looks like these two have kissed and made up! By the way sweetie you were right the scent they use in the rest room here is totally intoxicating!"

Allie smiled at this and said, "Damn if the scent in the rest room here didn't have me wishing we were already back at your place and... "

"Oh damn I'm sorry Jesse, sometimes my lips slip and I forget what I'm saying." Allie said pretending to be embarrassed.

They all sat down and Jesse laughed after the waiter left menus and took drink orders. "Aunt Allie no need to be embarrassed at what you said, I know that you guys and my mom are going to go back to the house and... fuck! There I said it, as blunt as you can, I'm not a little girl anymore and you don't have to pussy foot around me. Oh god I said pussy didn't I?"

"Jesse! Oh my god sweetie there's no need to be so forward! It's one thing to know what we're all going to do, it's another to be so bold about it!"

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to be so blunt but it'll make the night easier. Now we can all talk as adults without hiding anything. I know you are going to have sex with this beautiful woman and gorgeous man here. They in turn are going to have sex with my stunningly gorgeous mom! Can I be honest with you?"

Jenny looked at her little girl and smiled at her, "Of course honey isn't that what me and your father always taught you. Be honest at all times both with your feelings and your words."

"Well in that case, I hope I don't shock any of you too much here but I have to admit I'm just a little jealous. I can't help but look inside my head and see all of you tonight and it makes me want to... "

"Jesse, I can understand what you are saying but can we at least order our dinner. We can talk some more about this after our food gets here," Jenny said taking her daughter's hand in hers.

"Of course mommy, I just wanted to make it so everyone was comfortable with me here. I really don't want you guys to hold anything back because of me!"

If it was possible Allie was getting even wetter, she had been surprised when Jenny had burst into the bathroom and caught her sniffing Jesse's panties. She was surprised when she was told that Jesse had predicted what she would be doing to her mother. Now she sat there while the young woman was advancing the game for tonight and was speechless. The sexual undercurrent around the table had just been ratcheted up six levels.

"Jesse sweetie, do you really think I'm gorgeous? I'm not too old looking to you?"

Jesse giggled and told her, "I think I have the honor of sitting at the best looking table in all of Connecticut right now. I've always admired my mom and thought she was hot, but add the two of you to the mix and it's stunning."

Well young lady, I think everyone here would agree that you are definitely included in that mix too. You are a stunning looking young woman and in my eyes you outshine us all!" Scott said trying to start the charm working.

"Okay, okay now that we've all agreed on all that can we order some food!" Jenny laughed and they laughed along with her.

So the four of them ordered and ate a lovely meal, the food was great and the conversation was fun even if anything titillating was left out. The tension hadn't passed or lessened any it just was being ignored while everyone was eating. As dessert and coffee arrived Jenny knew it was time to start this ball rolling in earnest.

Turning to Jesse she said softly enough for everyone to hear and asked her, "Honey do you really think your old mom is stunningly gorgeous?"

Jesse knew the game was starting too, she lowered her eyes as if embarrassed, "Mom I've always thought you were beautiful."

"Baby would you call me hot?"

Still maintaining her false embarrassment she answered, "Yes mommy you are definitely hot!"

"That's good honey because for the record I think you are hot too. What about it guys do you think my little girl here is hot?"

Both Scott and Allie quickly answered a resounding yes. Scott sat there with his cock straining against his pants because for the first time he was a believer. He believed that Jenny was going to get Jesse to be in the room with them. Allie was breathing heavy and had unconsciously let her hand fall till it was cupping her pussy. She wanted to get everything started because she was on the verge of raping someone now.

"Baby earlier you said you were jealous of what we were going to be doing tonight. Why honey, what are you jealous about?" Jenny asked in a whisper barely audible to Scott and Allie.

"I don't know mom, I can't really explain it. It's just that what you guys will be doing tonight sounds so exciting. So dirty and forbidden but at the same time exciting. You know I'm not a virgin but I wish I had something going on like you do, something that seemed dirty and forbidden."

"Do you have any ideas what that would be, what you would like to be doing that's dirty and forbidden sweetie?" she said as she leaned into her daughter. As she said this last thing she did it breathlessly into her ear while letting her tongue linger out and lick Jesse's lower ear lobe.

1...456789