Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god mom!" Jesse acted surprised. "Yes mommy I do have things in my head that are dirty but I can't say. It's too embarrassing and I would be ashamed."

Allie and Scott sat there mesmerized by what was taking place in front of them. Scott couldn't believe that Jenny had just tongued her own daughter's ear lobe. He reached down to adjust his growing cock before it got too sore to work tonight.

Allie spoke up, "Honey, like you said earlier we are all adults here. You can share anything with us and we won't judge you. After all putting things bluntly like you did before, when we get back to your house tonight I fully intend to pull your own mother's face into my wet pussy. I want her to eat my pussy till I scream!"

Jenny smiled and answered before her daughter could reply, "God Allie I can't wait it's been too long."

Jesse just looked over at Scott who was keeping quiet, he knew what the girl wanted to hear, "Well honey like my wife said, putting it bluntly, I'm going to be the one doing the fucking you mentioned earlier tonight. I will be taking your mom to place she hasn't been for some time with this ... with this cock of mine."

Jenny looked at her daughter and smiled even deeper, "Hmmm I guess that leaves just me. Honey I will be cumming all over Scott's cock. Then since you mentioned dirty, after he cums inside me I will squat over your Aunties face and let his essence drip into her open mouth." Jenny said with the lust clear on her face.

"Now the real question here is what are you going to be doing while all that fun is happening in our house? Oh that's right you are going to be hanging out with your best friend Cheryl while thinking about what is happening at home is that right?" Jenny teased mercilessly.

"Oh god yeah mommy, I can't believe you all just told me that. I guess I asked for it earlier but to actually hear what you are going to be doing... wow it's so fucking hot."

"Honey have you ever seen people have sex before?" Jenny asked. She was heading home with this now.

"Only in porn on the computer mom. I'm kinda addicted to it. It's just so nasty and hot and sweaty and... "

"Well instead of just sitting in Cheryl's bedroom imagining things in your head... maybe you would like to... come home with us. You can sit in the chair on the side of the bed and watch us... would you find that dirty and exciting enough for you?"

Jesse continued her act and just sat there with her jaw dropping open. "Mom are you shitting me, you want me to watch you guys?"

"Well honey I think we would all enjoy having you as an audience wouldn't we?" Jenny asked turning towards her awestruck friends.

"Oh my god Jesse yes, yes and a loud yes! I would love to have you watching us!" Allie answered.

Scott decided to be a little bolder and took Jesse's hand and placed it on his cock. "Honey I think this is answer enough for you!"

Jesse let her hand linger for a second or two and actually gave Scott's cock a squeeze before removing it. "Mom what about you, do you really want your little girl to see you having se... no not having sex getting fucked. Mommy do you want me to watch you getting fucked?"

Jenny answered immediately, "Yesssss,,, baby,,,,,yessss I think it would be smoking hot!"

"Well to answer your question then I have to say no!"

Jenny having set this whole thing up couldn't believe her daughter was throwing a wrench in the works. She genuinely looked shocked when she said, "Baby I'm sorry if I misjudged what you were hinting at. I'm so embarrassed... "

"Mom stop you didn't misjudge at all, I said the answer to your question was no. Your question was would it be dirty and exciting enough for me to watch you guys! The answer to that is no... what would be dirty and exciting enough for me is if I was naked in the bed with all of you!" Jesse said as she reached over and gripped her mother's thigh in her hand.

Allie leaned over and whispered in Jesse's ear, "You are an amazing creature and I'm going to fuck every hole in that slutty little body!"

Scott didn't hear what his wife had just said to Jess because he had just dropped his coffee cup and cursed because of the spill. He couldn't believe his ears. This young girl was just like her mother and he was going to benefit from her slutty genes too.

Jenny was still going to play this a little more, "Honey lets slow it down a bit here, let's start off with you observing. If you feel like doing anymore then it will be up to you. But in any case I think we all need to get out of here before we start ripping clothes off at the table."

"Yes mommy, yes... oh my god I can't believe I'm going back with you guys! I've fantasized about this since you and dad told me!!" she said hugging her mother to her. She was even able to reach up and covertly grab a boob while she did. It was happening and she wanted nothing more now to be naked and have her pussy filled.

" Tara? Really Jasmine how the heck did that happen?" Mike looked at Jasmine with definite surprise on his face, in all his possible guesses Tara would never have come to mind.

Jasmine laughed lightly and smiled, "Once again Mike it's inadvertently your doing. We kind of drifted together in our appreciation and mutual attraction to you. It wasn't as if we fell into bed right away but as the years went along we got intimate. Then we just started living together. Then the inevitable happened and I guess we fell in love with each other. Like I said before I'm not gay and neither is she, we actually enjoy sharing men together. It's just that after all the years living together it just seems natural to call her my partner."

"Wow I have to admit it's definitely a little shocking especially since as you say you guys got to know each other because of me. I am shocked to see how much influence I indirectly have had in your life Jas, I hope you are happy."

"For the most part I am Mike, I mean I still wish that special man would see me for who I am. I wouldn't want to break up his family but I wish... well... it's just better left alone."

Mike reached out to hold her and gave her long hug, "I'm sorry Jas, life just isn't what we want sometimes. I know you know that after all these years in the news."

"Thanks Mike I appreciate your feelings, it is a little melancholy seeing you in person again. When I heard you had a daughter years ago I used to sit and wonder what our daughter would look like. Then I d=found out later that I couldn't have children so for you it all worked out in a good way." She said trying to recover her smile and composure.

They both got into Jasmine's car and headed to her house. Mike wondered about the practicality of actually being able to Skype with Jenny and Jesse tonight. It wasn't any fear of discovery because Jas had promised him privacy it was just the timing. She wanted them to go out to dinner and by the time they got back it would be pretty late on the east coast. It might be better to wait till tomorrow after all. He had to admit that even with all his cuckold fantasies what was going on back home wasn't turning him on like it should have.

Trying to lighten the mood up a bit Mike made a joke about the interview tomorrow, "I hope it's not going to be you crying on camera cause isn't it supposed to be the interviewee that tears up."

Jasmine smiled, "No tears tomorrow Mike, tomorrow America gets to know one of the more influential programmers of the computer era. The country will realize how wronged you were and how you had to deliberately mute your brilliance to keep out of deeper trouble."

"Thanks Jas, at first when you called I just wanted to ignore this. It's been in the closet for so many years that letting it out seemed painful. I have to admit that if it had been any other reporter or newsperson that contacted me I wouldn't have given them the time of day. It was you that made me want to open up. I just didn't know then that the whole interview was an elaborate scam to get into my pants!" Mike said jokingly.

At first Jasmine was taken aback by Mike's observation and how on the money it was. Then she realized he was joking without realizing that her true intentions were exactly that. "Mike, I might have some deep feelings for you but if it was just as simple as getting in your pants, I would have just gotten you kidnapped and held you captive till I got your manhood," she said lightly as they made the turn into her driveway and Mike's eyes popped.

"Don't get me wrong Mike, it's wonderful to see you but I'm also happy to be in the position to give you the soapbox you need to clear imperceptions about your contributions to Sapphire," she said before she noticed the look on his face.

"Wow Jas, I know you've done well over the years but this is... well this is amazing!"

"Oh Mike this old place, it ain't nothing but a little ole shack with some fancy paint." she laughed as she put on the southern belle persona. Having come from the deep south she was sometimes kidded about her accent when she let it out.

"Come on in and let's get you a nice room with privacy as you asked. Do you think you might be in the mood for a swim? All we've talked about so far is me and I really want to find out about you over the last nineteen years."

"Sorry Jas but I didn't pack a suit, I didn't see any reason to."

"It's ok, I'm sure there's one or two around here that can fit. This here's your room, settle in for a few minutes and I'll search one out. I'll put a light lunch together for us and we can have a swim," she said in a tone that wasn't taking no for an answer.

Mike walked into his room and was once again impressed. The room he was going to have at the Hilton would have been a hovel compared to this. This wasn't a bedroom it was a suite, it had a couch and chairs in a sitting area, a huge king sized bed and what looked like a 63 inch flat screen TV on the wall. It was so decked out he even had his own Jacuzzi.

He unpacked the little clothes he had brought with him and thought about calling Jenny. He noticed the time, it was around 2:30 here in L.A. so it was 5:30 at home. He almost started to call but just then Jasmine knocked on the door and asked if he was clothed. He told her yes so she came in with a handful of men's swimsuits. She then told him she was going to the kitchen and would meet him at the pool in 20 minutes.

"Ummm Jas, do the rooms come equipped with a map because there's no way in hell I'm gonna find the pool!" he laughed.

"That's fine Mike I will be more than happy to play tour guide for you. I'll come get you in 20!"

After she left his thoughts immediately went back to calling home. He picked up his phone and dialed Jenny's number. He was disappointed but not surprised when it went straight to voice mail letting him know it was turned off. He decided to try Jesse's phone and it just rang and rang. He started to get those familiar stirrings in his groin because his mind was now filled with images. Images he couldn't stop and that were flashing on his eyelids when he closed his eyes. He knew that this would be happening and was surprised that he had been able to ignore it till now.

He thought it out for a minute and tried to convince himself that Nothing was happening yet at home. Jenny had mentioned taking everyone out for dinner and that's probably where they were now or maybe on their way to the restaurant. He wondered about his little girl and how she was handling the situation. He knew that Jenny was playing one of her new surprise games with Scott, he had no idea of the relationship between mom and daughter. It was going to take some time and maneuvering to get her involved with them all. He wondered why she bothered though because Scott was such slime that he wouldn't even question Jenny fucking Jesse as long as he got his shot too.

As he picked up the suits and was deciding which one to wear he felt his little cock getting hard. Surprisingly his mind had switched direction and he wasn't getting hard from the thought of Scott fucking Jenny. He found himself getting hard thinking what type of swim suit Jasmine was going to wear.

With the decision made that Jesse would come back home with her mother and her friends to at least observe Jenny paid the check and they went out to the car. As they were going out Jesse's cell phone rang she looked at the screen and mouthed the word dad to her mom. Jenny nodded her head no so Jesse just let it go into voicemail. She felt a little bad but it passed quickly. Her mom had orchestrated tonight so that it felt like she was being seduced all over again and it was so hot.

As they left the restaurant Jenny handed the car keys to Allie, "I want you to drive, I want a chance to talk with my little angel here before we get home. We'll take the back seat so I can make sure her head is okay with what's going to happen."

"But I don't know how to get to your house Jen, should I ride in the back with her and 'talk' with her." Allie tried suggesting. She knew the Jenny and Jesse alone in the back seat was going to evolve into an erotic display.

No honey I think this is the kind of talk only a mother can have with her daughter. Don't you agree precious, wouldn't you like to ride in the back seat with mommy?"

Jesse who had snuggled up to her mother on the way out of the restaurant just nodded her head yes. Jenny had her arm around her daughter and was holding her against her like a lover. After they left the restaurant she allowed her hand to drift down so that she was openly holding one of her daughter's rounded ass cheeks.

The sight of this wasn't lost on Scott who was behind them in coming out of the restaurant. He now knew that this night was going to go in directions even his wildest imagination wouldn't have thought of. Jesse seemed to feel totally comfortable with her mom holding and squeezing on her ass.

He felt empowered at the sight of this and leaned into her ear and whispered, "Do you like the feel of your own mother's hand on your ass Jesse?"

"Mmmm yes Uncle Scott, I bet you wish it was your hand though. Mommy will you share my ass with Uncle Scott please, I think he feels left out."

"Oh baby I really do believe you want dirty and exciting things to happen tonight! Go ahead Scott get a feel, it's so nice and tight and round. Make sure you give it a nice squeeze too!"

Scott definitely did not have to be asked twice, his mind having been blown again. Here was Jenny his old fuck buddy basically asking him to fondle her teenage girls ass! He reached out and palmed her ass cheek. It felt so heavenly in his hand so he couldn't resist taking his hand a little further and ran a finger under her ass towards her pussy. When he did this a little yelp escaped Jesse's lips and she smiled. "Uncle Scott you are being a naughty man, mommy didn't ask you to play with my pussy!"

"Oh my god Jenny she's sopping wet there, I don't know if I've ever felt a wetter pussy through pants before!"

Allie of course was feeling a little left out and when they reached the car decided to change that. "Jenny will you ask Jesse to just bend over the car a little. You guys had your little feel I sure would like to get mine!"

Jesse was getting hotter and hotter because she felt so slutty right now. She was a piece of meat that her mother was offering to her friends for their pleasure and she loved it. "Oh please mommy can Aunt Allie play with my ass for a minute too! She's right, it's only fair!"

Jenny was having fun with the whole second seduction scenario she was playing out with her daughter. It was making her almost as wet as Scott said her daughter was. She had the same thought as her daughter about Jesse being a piece of meat being offered up for the adults pleasure. She also had no problem with it, she was so proud of her daughter's growing sexuality and her willingness to play these kinds of games.

"Okay, okay, Allie have nice feel of my little girls ass baby. Jesse bend over let your Aunt enjoy you!"

Jesse put her hands on the hood of her mom's SUV and leaned forward. She was shivering in anticipation waiting for Allies hand to take her turn.

"Oh my god Jesse you said you wanted dirty and exciting, well you are the epitome of that right now!" Allie said as she put not one but both hands on Jesse ass cheeks. She then pressed herself against her back and moved her hands off the girls ass around to her front. She took both hands and massaged the girls pussy right through her pants. This almost made Jesse fall to the ground moaning as she had a minor orgasm.

"Take... take a ... take a picture mommy. Please take a picture of what Aunt Allie is doing right now!" Jesse pleaded breathlessly.

Jenny took out her cell phone and started snapping a couple of photos. She made sure to focus a few of them on Allie's hands cupping and massaging Jesse's pussy mound up close.

Then she noticed that Scott had taken his phone out and was about to do the same thing. "No Scott, put your phone away. I shouldn't even be taking these and I can't let you take some too!"

He frowned slightly but did as she asked. He knew that if this evening kept progressing as erotically as it has been there might be other opportunities for his camera to do some work. Right now he was just loving the sight of his new niece squirming her crotch into his wife's fondling hands.

"Okay Allie I think you've had enough of groping my little girls privates in public. Let's get in the car so we can get to my house and get this party really started. Baby are you sure you want to come with us, it's not too late to drop you off at Cheryl's?" Jenny asked pretending to give her daughter an option they both knew didn't exist.

"Mommy there's no doubt in my mind that I want to come with you guys, in more way than one I hope!" she said staring deeply into her mother's eyes.

"Ok honey then I think tonight is going to be an eye opener in more ways than one. Get in the backseat sweetie." Jenny said following her in.

When they were in she had Allie set the gps for the house and they started off. Jesse who was sitting next to her was breathing heavy and hard visibly displaying how aroused she was. "My god sweetie you heart must be racing a mile a minute the way you're breathing!"

"Go ahead and feel it mom, feel my heart. I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything!"

"Well you said in the restaurant you wanted excited and dirty, we seem to have achieved the excited part. How about we go for the dirty now!" After saying that without any warning she took her daughter's face in her hands and pressed her lips against hers. Jesse immediately opened her mouth and welcomed her mother's invading tongue twirling her own against it. She could feel the kiss throughout her body especially in her pussy which if possible flooded even more.

As they kissed Jenny heard Scott's exclamation of holy shit from the front seat. She saw Allie staring in the rear view mirror too at her first time seeing what she knew had been going on for the last two weeks.

After they broke the kiss, Jesse sat there panting, "Oh... Oh... oh my god mom! You freaking kissed me! Oh my fucking god you just tongue kissed your own daughter!!"

"Baby it seems you kissed me right back so, Oh my fucking god you just tongue kissed your own mother!" Jenny giggled throwing it right back at her little girl.

"Did you like it baby, did you like kissing your mom. Was it dirty enough for you my little darling?"

"Oh god yes I liked it, I think I've fantasized about you doing that to me even before I found about you and dad," she said staring into her eyes."The answer to your other question though is still no, it definitely wasn't dirty enough for me!"

"Hmmmm baby if I didn't know any better it sure does sound like you keep challenging me to push this even further tonight. How far do you want this to go, remember you are only along to watch!"

1...456789