Jen and Mike Ch. 22

Story Info
Jesse has a plan.
41.4k words
4.53
22.2k
21

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current Literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in. I have taken the story in a complete different direction.

I apologize for the delay in this chapter, lots of real life distractions. I think I'm in the homestretch now with 2 or 3 chapters left including the upcoming Vegas trip.

*****

Saturday

Allie was the first to wake up in Jenny's bed, she stretched and felt sore. Last night had been a marathon of sex for her that she hadn't experienced in many a year. The oddest part of it for her was that only very little involved her husband. The majority of it was with her oldest friend and her daughter. The majority of it was lesbian sex also another first for her.

She had her share of girl on girl experiences through the years the first of course being with Jenny. She had never had an experience like last night where she felt like she didn't even miss a real cock. The dynamic between Jenny and her daughter Jesse just seemed to suck her in and carry her away. It was the most erotic experience of her life seeing the things they did to each other. Then the things they had all shared... It left her breathless even this next morning.

They may not have been able to give Jesse her dream of being air tight but Jenny and she had done their best when sandwiching her between the two of them. She had owned the girls pretty little asshole at that moment and her mother laid claim to her pussy. They worked in a perfect in and out rhythm to make the young woman scream in ecstasy. She was absolutely amazed at the gusher of juice that exploded out of Jesse's pussy when she had cum in between them.

Then to further rock her mind after she recovered Jesse went down on her mother making sure to clean and lick up every drop of her own cum. She had done that while staring Allie in the eye and smiling in between each swipe of her tongue. The night had been a blur with highlights like these coming to her mind now. She had no idea what time they finally fell asleep either except she did notice a lightening of the sky as she dozed off. She looked over at the clock and noticed the time. It was 10:30 and her two lovers were fast asleep still with no sign of life on the horizon.

She wished she had her phone because the picture in front of her was so sexy and wrong at the same time that it needed to be captured. Jenny had her arms around her daughter as if to keep her warm while at the same time Jesse's lips were wrapped around her mother's nipples in her sleep. She remembered Jenny's phone that they had used the night before and picked it up. She smiled as she took the picture knowing that Jenny would be glad she did. Then she took it one step further and sent a copy to herself and one to Mike. She knew Mike would get off on seeing his wife and daughter in such a loving embrace while they slept.

She thought of Mike and how different he was from her own husband Scott. She and Mike had battled through the early years of his relationship with Jenny but as the years had passed she recognized the love the two of them shared. She had even become a big Mike supporter and had helped keep Jenny focused on her love for him at certain times. Probably the most important time was one that was a well kept secret between her and Jenny.

It was her two week honeymoon where Jenny had given herself as a gift to her and Scott. It had been with Mike's blessing and encouragement because it was meant to be their last foray into their game. Unknown to Scott who to this day still couldn't believe that Jenny went home to Mike after that weekend, it was actually her that pushed Jenny home. The two weeks the three of them had spent together was the most intense sexual experience of any of their lives. It was a non-stop orgy of exploration and enjoyment with no holds barred. Everything had been enjoyed and shared between the three of them.

She herself had fallen in love with her best friend in those two weeks, a sentiment that Jenny had shared at the moment. It seemed as if the three were made to be together and Scott was sure they were all going to live together and Mike would be cast aside. She couldn't do it though, she knew that Jenny loved Mike and had seen her fall for other 'boyfriends' through their game. She knew that once Jenny got back to Mike her eyes would open again and her love would bloom. She loved Jenny enough to pull her aside and talk sense into her when all she wanted to do was help Scott in taking her away from Mike. It was probably the hardest and most unselfish thing she'd ever done.

She also knew that Jenny going back to Mike had gotten to Scott so badly that it festered all these years inside him. Scott was not the kind of man to accept losing a woman to another man especially one he had no respect for. In his eyes Mike was a wimpy faggot who wanted Jenny to fuck other men so he could hear about how much better they were than him. He also believed that Mike was in the closet about his own gay desires and had no business holding on to a woman like Jenny. He had no understanding of or respect for their love of each other and thought Jenny was with him out of an obligation for things Mike had done for her early in their relationship.

After living with Scott for all these years she now fully understood that he had no idea of what real love was. His selfish need to always be the top dog would always blind him to the fact that it wasn't always the biggest cock that won. She was thinking along these lines because she knew she was going to have to talk with him about last night when she left this room. He had blown it big time last night and she had stood united with Jesse when he had been asked to humble himself. He refused and when the three women had told him that the only way he was going to get any pussy was to beg for it he refused again.

The kicker of course had been when Jesse had upped the ante to a level that she knew Scott would never accept. Jesse had told him that not only did he have to beg them for pussy but he had to do it on video and that she was going to send the video to Mike. Well that had been the final insult for Scott because there was no way in his mind that he was going to be humiliated in front of wimpy Mike. So he had spent the first night of what was supposed to be an amazing weekend of sex for all of them on the sofa bed alone with only his hand to satisfy himself.

She knew his mood would be foul this morning so she wanted to get to him before he fucked things up any more. She felt that she could work out some kind of compromise between him and Jesse and hoped he would show some true humility to the girl. She was fairly confident that between her and Jenny they could get Jesse to back off on the video humiliation she wanted for Scott but not much more. Jesse was proving herself to be a strong minded confident young woman and along with that seemed to be just as strong willed as Scott.

The irony of Jenny having fallen in love with her own daughter wasn't lost on her either. Whether Jenny realized it or not she had now fallen in love with the same Alpha type personality that she had always been attracted to all those years ago except it was an Alpha female this time. She had noticed the night before how Jesse had taken control of the phone call to her father. It seems the young woman had taken over the reins of her parent's game and she was now the guiding hand for the both of them. Jenny for her part seems to have allowed her lover to be the main source of humiliation and verbal taunting that teased Mike. She had even adopted a Sub/Dom personality for her and her father, one which Mike seemed to have no problem with.

She had even been able to finally open Jenny's eyes up to something that she'd never been able to agree to before this. She had made her see the hypocrisy in all the playing they were doing while expecting Mike to get none. Allie herself had been shocked to hear the words leave Jenny's mouth telling Mike he could have a fling with Jasmine Kelly if the opportunity came up. This had been a direct result of Jesse's influence on her mother. The same kind of influence and Alpha male would have had over her years ago, getting her to agree to thing's she normally wouldn't have. Just as Scott had been able to do with Jenny while making the original video of the three of them so many years ago.

Then a light bulb went off in her head and she wondered if she was going to be able to get Jesse to back off her video demand. She knew Jesse had seen that video a number of times because Jenny had told her that Jesse couldn't help but be amazed at Scott's cock in the video. What neither of them realized was that beyond her fascination with Scott's tool there was an anger there. An anger at seeing her father humiliated for no reason other than to hurt him and make him feel bad. She guessed that Jesse had never mentioned this even to her mother but she was sure it was there. She saw how the girl defended Mike so strongly last night and she was sure she must have come up with her video demand as revenge for him. Oh boy she thought to herself this is not going to be easy as she started to get up to talk with her asshole husband.

Just as she was about to leave she felt a hand on her arm stopping her. She looked over to see the bluest eyes she'd ever seen staring up at her. Jesse had awoken and had an almost angelic look on her face as she lay in her mother's embrace. Looking at that face it was hard to imagine what had been going on in this same bed a few hours ago.

"Auntie where are you going, don't you want to play some more?" Jesse asked innocently.

"Oh god baby I could devour you forever, last night was some of the hottest sex in my life. Yes of course I want to play some more, if I had my way I would never stop playing with you. I just think I need to talk to Mr. Stupid in the next room." Allie said as she took Jesse's hand in her own.

"MMmmmm last night was really delicious every bit of it. Don't tell him I said this but I could see how easy it would be to get addicted to Uncle Scott's cock. I just wish he didn't make me feel so... so... well... " Jesse said softly.

"Angry? Does he make you angry sweetie, if so I know why. I think I figured it out a few minutes ago. You've seen the video he sent your dad all those years ago haven't you? How does watching that video make you feel?"

Jenny had started to stir and was hearing the conversation between Allie and her daughter. She opened her eyes and pulled her daughter's lips down to hers to kiss her good morning.

"Mmmm. Good morning mommy, I hope you slept well."

Looking over at the clock she realized how little they had slept, "It wasn't much of a sleep baby but I guess we can sleep come Sunday night. Answer Allie's question baby how does the Vegas video make you feel?" Jenny was curious to hear her answer too because the only thing they had ever discussed about it was Scott's manhood and how hot the whole thing had been for her.

"Yes, angry is a good way to put it, but let me explain. When I first saw that video you and I had just started playing together mom. On the surface it's one of the hottest things I could ever imagine seeing especially last week when my experiences were limited. Daddy's kink or fetish was totally new to me too and it took me some time to try and understand it. I did decide though that if daddy had the needs you said he did I would help you make it special for him. This new game we are playing would be special and hot for him as well as us."

"Baby I've been so impressed with how you've adapted to playing with your dad like do when we are in the game." Jenny started to tell her.

"Thanks, mom I've been trying very hard to push him just enough to make him uncomfortable but at the same time let him see we still love him. I think you know that there's no way on earth I would ever do anything to hurt daddy. So getting back to the tape, on the few nights you spent with daddy and I was in my room you had to know how horny I would be."

Allie spoke up, "So you watched the tape over and over didn't you?"

As silly as it seemed Jesse blushed even after all the things she had shared with these two women last night. She looked down sheepishly and said, "Yeah I couldn't get enough of it. I was so wound up yesterday to meet you and Uncle Scott because of that tape. There was one downside though and I felt it more and more each time. After I would cum and I would calm down I would get pissed off at Scott. I mean all the things I've said to my daddy the last two weeks are just as bad as that tape. I made him beg me to fuck his wife Aunt Allie, but all of it was done FOR him, not to hurt him. Each time I watched the end of that tape I kept seeing someone who only wanted to hurt my father. It made me angry each time but the eroticism of it kept bringing me back."

"I understand baby, it's kind of the same way for your dad and me with that tape. More for him than me but as hurt as he was by what's on there he has to have watched that tape hundreds if not thousands of times over the last twenty years. I used to get angry at Scott watching it too but since I was there too I focused on the intense sex that we all had. Of all the tapes me and your father made it is the one that has always had the biggest attraction for us." Jenny said softly.

"Oh god I understand the attraction, I really, really do. Your husband is an amazing sex machine Aunt Allie, I was hoping that his personality had changed from what I'd seen on that tape."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I wish I could say it has but over the years he's just gotten more arrogant. I know this doesn't help but part of the reason he feels the need to hurt your dad verbally is because he wants your mom. In his macho ego ruled mind he has never been able to understand the love that your mom and dad shared. He thinks that she should be willing to throw your dad to the side and see him as a wimp. He has no respect for anyone he sees as weaker than him and your dad allowing your mom to be with other men is the ultimate weakness in his eyes. He is never going to change that belief about Mike and it burns him inside." she said thoughtfully.

The three women sat there in silence after Allie's last observation wondering how they would handle him this morning.

"I don't know Jen, maybe it's just better if we pack and get an early flight back today. I mean... "

Surprisingly it was Jesse who exclaimed, "No, that's not going to happen Auntie!" My mom hasn't seen either of you in almost twenty years. We're all adults here so there has to be a way to make this work this weekend. Maybe we can go to the pet store and buy him a muzzle, I don't need him to eat my pussy since the two of you so damn good at it!"

Both Jenny and Allie laughed at Jesse's joke but they both agreed that there had to be a way to make peace with the situation. Remarkably once again it was the youngest of them that came up with an answer.

It would take being the bigger person in the whole showdown from last night but what she suggested should work. It would allow Scott to keep some of his dignity intact and allow them to share and enjoy the special gift god had given him.

In her mind Jesse hated the idea of backing down but after hearing Allie speak about Scott's feelings towards her father she didn't look at it like backing down. She just had to make a decision about whether or not his amazing cock and the huge amount of cum he produced was worth dealing with his verbal bullshit. She knew that nothing he could say would make her disrespect her father so she decided to let him mouth off as long as he was fucking them.

So in keeping with that thought she started to juice between her legs because it was going to be up to her to be the peacemaker. The three of them left the bedroom silently as they could, as they approached the living room they heard snoring and knew Scott was fast asleep. They approached the sofa bed and noticed he hadn't used any sheet to cover himself. He was sleeping sprawled out naked with his 12 inch appendage lying dormant between his legs.

The two women hugged Jesse and watched her as she softly got on the bed. She looked up at his sleeping face and was again impressed with how handsome Scott was. He really was a human Adonis it was a shame he had all the other baggage. She knelt between his legs and gently lifted his cock. She examined it closely without distraction for the first time. In her mind she couldn't imagine a more perfect specimen of manhood, it even smelled beautiful to her.

His cum which she had eaten four times already was the most potent she had ever tasted without it being overpowering. The amount he produced was amazing too, in one load he had shot more than she had swallowed in the night she had spent with Cheryl, Steve and Bob. They had each given her two full loads that night too. She knew that if there was ever a man who could satisfy her craving and lust for cum it had to be the one sleeping in front of her. Too bad he had to be such an asshole she thought again.

Jenny and Allie stood there watching as Jesse was preparing to suck Scott's cock as her peace offering. They hoped when he woke up and saw what was happening he would sit back and enjoy it without any more drama. They both were breathing heavier at the sight of this eighteen year old goddess getting ready to worship the cock in front of her.

Then they saw her pink tongue come out and lick the piss hole in the head of Scott's cock. It looked like she was trying to get it inside the smallish opening to get the taste of his cum already.

Jenny and Allie embraced and watched Jesse's mouth open wide to take in the large head of Scott's manhood. She was staring up at Scott's face so she could see when his eyes opened. He wasn't hard when she started her work on his cock but he was quickly getting erect while he slept. Jesse had half the length in her mouth making loud slurping sounds and letting her saliva spill out around her mouth. It was an obscene filthy scene that Jenny and Allie were enjoying while she did it.

Because she was on her knees while she was sucking his cock her pussy was on open display for the two older women on the side of the bed. Jenny just looked at Allie and they silently communicated what they wanted to do next. The two women moved to behind Jesse and started planting kisses on each of her ass cheeks. They were eagerly kissing and licking the gorgeous globes in front of them. Jenny smiled over at her best friend and shivered at the level of perversion of what they were joined in. A picture would have showed an eighteen year old girl with a huge cock in her mouth while two older women were getting ready to pleasure her from behind. What took it to the other level were the relationships in the bed.

With a little more effort Jesse was able to deep throat all of Scott's 12 inches and had him all the way down her throat. Just as she did that she felt two tongues assault her pussy and her asshole at the same time. As Jesse had gotten the last bit of Scott's cock into her mouth Jenny shoved her tongue inside her daughter's tight asshole. She was savoring the pungent flavor it held and was slobbering over the hole. Right below him Allie had gotten on her back and had speared Jesse's pussy with her hungry probing tongue. She loved the taste of this young pussy on top of her and was attacking it like a starving person at a feast.