Jen and Mike Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for Scott's cock and found it to be hard and ready, then she leaned into her daughter's pussy. She stared at the obviously well fucked pussy in front of her and couldn't resist the urge to just lean in and slide her tongue along the outside lips. When she did Jesse let out one of her deep moans and grasped her by the back of her head. She pushed her cunt into her mother's face and ground it against her lips.

Jenny pulled back and heard the disappointed groan come from her lover's lips. That was quickly replaced by a sigh of satisfaction as she positioned the head of Scott's cock against her hole and pulled her daughter's hips forward. She helped impale her own little girl on the amazing cock of her former lover.

"Oh mom, my clit, will you please suck my clit while I fuck him please!" Jesse begged. Scott still hadn't woken up entirely so Jesse was using his cock like a living dildo pushing herself on and off as the burning increased inside her pussy. Any soreness she had felt when first waking up was now replaced by her lust again. She was once again in her zone when she felt Scott's hands reach up and cup her large tits. He wasn't gentle about it either as he homed in on her nipples and just started pinching them making her moan over and over.

He locked eyes with Jenny who was now working over Jesse's clit like she had been asked to. She pulled her mouth off of the pussy in front of her and told him, "Fuck her Scott fuck the shit out of my daughter! Make her pussy crave your cock; make her pussy count the minutes till next week! Fuck the little slut the way she needs to be fucked!"

Jesse heard her mother's words and they brought her even closer to her first orgasm of the day. She loved when her mother called her a slut because she knew they both were and reveled in the idea with each other. She reached down with her hand and roughly grabbed Jenny by the back of the head. She shoved her face back against her pussy and told her, "No one told you to talk bitch, suck my slut pussy while your man fucks it! Be my slut and suck your slut's cunt and help me cum mommy bitch!"

Jenny was wide awake and once again rode the wave of her lover's uninhibited youth. She loved that Jesse gave 100% of herself in every sexual situation she had been involved in so far. She reminded her so much of herself when she was younger and it made her beam with pride as she worked the pussy in her mouth as commanded.

Then it happened, something she was now all too familiar with, the beginning of Jesse's orgasm. She could tell by the tightening of her thighs and the sudden tension in her muscles. She could feel the intensity of her hands pulling her face into her pussy and she knew what was going to come next. Just as she thought it she tried to get her mouth over the pussy but it was filled with Scott's pistoning cock pumping rapidly in and out of her. She could also tell that he was close too by the sudden up tempo of his thrusts into her daughters now wide open hole.

"OOOOOO...MOMMMMMYYYYYY...OOOOOOO...SCOTTTT...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...OH GOD MY PUSSY...FUCK MY PUSSY PLEASE... GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK SCOTT...I FUCKING LOVE MY UNCLE'S COCK... MOMMY SUCK...SUCK...SUCK...MEEEEEEEE!!"

Then the floodgates opened as both Jesse and Scott seemed to cum at the same time. Jenny's mouth was busy trying to catch her daughter's entire squirt but she missed some that just splashed all over her face. Scott had buried himself, every engorged inch of himself deep into Jesse to blow his load as far into her as possible. When he pulled slowly out Jenny was about to dive in and suck her daughter clean but she felt her head pushed aside.

"Mine! This time it's mine, you got almost every load last night and I want to suck my sweet little niece to another orgasm while I clean her gorgeous little cunt!" Allie said with lust all over face. The three of them had forgotten her and none of them knew she had woken half way through the fuck. She had laid next to them with her fingers inside herself watching and waiting and now it was her moment.

"She's my daughter bitch and if I want to clean her pussy I will clean her fucking pussy!" Jenny told her while covering her cum filled cunt with her hand. She was laughing at her best friend a little too because she was right, Jenny had hogged as many clean ups the night before as she could.

Even though she was drained from yet another earth shattering orgasm Jesse started giggling. She found it hot that both her mother and her aunt were fighting over whom would clean her pussy.

"Mommy, be polite Aunt Allie is our guest let her enjoy this time. I promise the next time you can have every drop!"

"Well okay since you put it that way go ahead Allie, enjoy my daughter's pussy filled with your husband's juice!" She said teasingly as she pulled Allie in for a deep kiss before relinquishing her daughter's cum filled hole.

Allie dove in and true to her word ate Jesse to another orgasm. She loved the taste of this young pussy and wanted to savor it every minute she could. She knew that all too soon her and Scott would be flying out and leave Jenny and Jesse behind. Part of her didn't want to go home and just wanted to stay here with her new niece and her best friend. That was just a fantasy though and she took comfort in knowing she would get more of the two of them next weekend.

While Allie was busy cleaning Jesse's well used hole of all her husband's cum Jenny decided she wanted at least one more good fucking by a real cock. Like her daughter if she could only have one, getting fucked by her daughter or fucked by Scott she would always pick her lover. With that in mind she didn't have to choose so she wanted one more deep fucking by Scott's beautiful prick. So while her lover was thrashing her hips up into her 'Auntie's' mouth Jenny looked down at her old lover and leaned in to kiss him.

"Thanks for coming this weekend Scottie, thanks for cumming in me and thanks for cumming in my daughter too! I agree with one thing she said while she was fucking you a few minutes ago," Jenny teased him as she ran the head of his cock through her wt moist lips.

"Damn you Jenny, don't fucking tease me, give me that pussy. What do you agree with anyway we already know that you think I'm the greatest fuck in the world!" he boasted.

"Wellll I used to believe that Scott, but I still agree with her that I love this cock, it really is a great piece of meat! As far as being the greatest fuck in the world..." Jenny teased. As she was about to finish her sentence she noticed Jesse watching her intensely. Jesse was cumming again this time on Allie's hungry mouth.

Jenny looked her daughter right in the eye and finished her sentence, "I'm sorry Scottie but my love is the greatest fuck in the world! She rocks me like no one ever has and probably ever will. Oh don't get me wrong and I'm sure she feels the same way; we won't ever turn down a chance to have a set on this wonderful pole of yours and let you fill us with your delicious fucking cum. But you still can't make me see stars like she can when we are in our zone together."

Just as she finished she impaled herself entirely on Scott's length and let him settle in and fill her again. Damn, she thought to herself, I hate the idea of giving this cock up again. She also knew that there would be a whole other weekend of fun next week so she smiled and let him start fucking her seriously.

She was on top of him to start but Scott had other things in mind so he flipped her over and put her legs over his shoulders. Then he just started jack hammering his cock into the pussy he had been craving for almost twenty years. He wasn't going to let her words from a few minutes ago go unanswered. He had never been told by anyone that there was a better fuck then him and now he felt compelled to prove her wrong.

Sure enough in moments he had her screaming to fuck her harder, she was giving back everything he was giving to her. While it was happening she was remembering all those years ago and how much she loved this with him. She knew though that no matter how hard he fucked her he still was second best now. They went at it hard and fast for almost twenty minutes, Scott having just cum was full of stamina. Then even though he was now second best in her mind she erupted and wrapped her legs around his hips. She clung to him and started to shake feeling the orgasm that was hitting her in every inch of her body.

"YYYEEESSSSSS...OH F...OH...FUUUUUCCCCKKK...OH GOD SCOTT GOD MADE YOU TO FUCK...OH...FUCK...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...CUM BABY...CUM IN ME TOO...OH YES...FILL ME WITH BREAKFAST FOR MY BABY!!" Jenny screamed as loud as she could. She felt him exploding into her cunt again filling her with his seed. She had breakfast in her pussy for Jesse and would share it with her in a few minutes.

As he exploded in Jenny he grabbed her by the hips and bellowed, "OH YEAH BABY...MY PUSSY...MY FUCKING PUSSY!!... I WON THIS FUCKING PUSSY DON'T I ...YOU LOVE MY FUCKING COCK YOU DIRTY SLUT...JUST LIKE YOUR DIRTY SLUT DAUGHTER!!...OH FUCK YEAH!!"

What he was saying hadn't sunk in yet to Jesse but it was coming through loud and clear to Jenny. She knew she had damaged Scott's ego when she told him just a few minutes ago that Jesse was the best fuck in the world for her. Of course she was only being honest with him because no matter how great the sex was with him it still would always lack the natural love and bond she shared with her daughter. He would never be able to wrap his mind around that.

So as she started to come down off the high of her orgasm she leaned forward and kissed him deeply. Then she broke the kiss and said, "Scott I'm so sorry but my pussy belongs to Jesse and no one else, not even Mike at this point. I'm sorry if you can't accept that but I did mean it when I said I love your cock but if Jesse told me she didn't want me to share this pussy with you anymore well..."

Once again for this weekend he had been shot down by a woman, he was left there internally shaking his head. A less self centered man would shrug it all off and just be able to enjoy all the amazingly freaky sex he had been a part of this weekend. Not too many men in the world could claim to be the only meat in a foursome that included a mother and daughter. Unfortunately Scott was almost the epitome of self centeredness and it was a burr in his butt that he knew he would have to take care of. He of course already had a loosely formed plan in his mind and if it happened he would humble and humiliate both father and daughter at the same time. He was willing to cut Jenny slack because of their past history but the young bitch had to learn her place and also learn her father's place in the hierarchy of things.

There was an order to the universe and Mike just kept bucking against it and coming out ahead. He still couldn't believe what he had watched the night before right in front of his eyes. Wimpy little dicked Mike Andrews had not only landed Jenny years ago but now it seemed that Jasmine Kelly had fallen for him too. Scott remembered Jasmine from years ago when she had hung around Mike trying to get a break. He had seen her on TV through the years too and had always wondered himself what it would be like to have her worship his cock too. Instead she seemed enthralled by Mike's 4 ½ inches last night while she sucked him off.

No the universe was all askew and he was going to help put it back on track next weekend in Vegas. It had been the scene of Mike's lowest moment of humiliation as he had taken Jenny and made her do things she had promised she would never do while secretly videotaping her. Then he had sent the video to Mike and sat back and laughed inside. It was revenge for Jenny being with Mike and choosing him over the obvious Alpha Male in the equation. In his universe the Alpha always won that's why they were called Alpha's they came first.

He already knew that Jenny and Jesse had plans to reenact the notorious video scene next weekend even going so far as booking the same room it had happened in. Jenny's thoughts on it were that Mike had beaten off to that video so many times over the years that it was the center of his cuckold life with Jenny. It was the shining example of everything that turned him on that shouldn't. Seeing his own woman taken and turned against him by someone who was obviously his better. Well next weekend Scott had decided he wouldn't just see his wife reenact her betrayal and love for his rivals cock, he was going to make sure Jesse did the same thing.

He knew it wouldn't be easy especially after spending the last two days with 'daddy's girl'. It was so truly pathetic how many times she felt the need to defend him this weekend. He felt like slapping her and screaming 'if your father was such a real man he wouldn't need you to defend him' but after being exiled to the couch Friday had held his tongue. He may be stubborn but he wasn't stupid he didn't want to pass up that teenage nympho pussy so he played the game all the while seething inside.

So he just smiled back up at Jenny as she told him who really owned her pussy, "Of course baby, I understand. I'm just happy that I got to be part of such an amazing weekend and that I once again got to sample how sweet you are in bed. I do have to tell you though, and this is in no way a need to get back at you for what you just said but...Jesse is probably the most amazing fuck I've ever had! Thank you for letting me sample her and enjoy her too, she's a regular little fuck machine!"

Not even feeling the slightest bit slighted because she totally agreed with him she said, "Oh Scott I'm not upset by that just look at my love here." She said as she reached over and pulled her to her side.

"She's a part of me Scott and I can't help but be proud of her in anything she does. She's made me feel things that no one has ever done so I know just what you're saying."

"Oh my God the two of you are going to make my head swell," Jesse said while blushing. She had overheard the whole conversation and was filled with joy when her mom had told Scott that her pussy belonged to her daughter. She now knew the power of Scott's abilities and knew it was no small feat for her mother to tell him so strongly that he was number two in her bed next to her teenage lover.

"Baby we're only giving compliments where they're due, you are truly one little sex goddess and I for one am lucky to have you. Now it would seem that there's the matter of something for you to snack on, please make sure to take your time and make me cum while you do!" she said while laying back and spreading her legs extra wide. Then she pushed her daughter's head into her pussy and rode her tongue to yet another screaming finish.

Mike was the first one to actually fully wake up on the west coast as he did he felt Jasmine snuggled against his side. He was surprised to find that he had no feelings of guilt or remorse for what they had shared the night before. Actually he lay there smiling watching her sleep thinking how she made him feel like Jenny had all those years ago. He felt his chest puff up with what must have been pride when he remembered her reactions to his love making. She had not only enjoyed his less than average cock but had achieved a number of orgasms because of it.

Because his sex life had been fairly limited before he met Jenny he had forgotten what it felt like to have a tight fit around his cock. Even the one time last week when Jesse had taken him inside her she had felt loose because she had been broken in by very large strap ons that Jenny and her friends had used on her. It was heavenly to him the feel of her pussy grasping him and he could feel it pulse and contract with every orgasm she felt.

The only negative feelings he had this morning was a sense of sadness and confusion over where this could possibly go. He knew that Jenny had given him a hall pass for the weekend but inside himself he knew he wanted to see Jasmine again. Maybe that would pass when he got back to his family but somehow he doubted it. She had shown him the face of a woman who was in love with him this weekend and it was a different face then he had seen on Jenny's face recently.

He would never doubt that what he and Jenny had shared through the years had been an epic love. He knew her love for him was true because of the number of temptations he had encouraged her to face in playing the game. There was a pretty long list of men that she had become emotionally attached to while living her hot wife lifestyle that she could have left him for. A few of them had been very close to taking her away from him too but she always returned.

The men she had spurned always told her she went back to Mike out of a sense of obligation not love. He scoffed at that notion but couldn't deny that him saving her life on a couple of occasions might have been part of her motivation, not obligation but gratitude. Even if that were the case outside of getting fucked she never failed to make him feel loved. It's just that with Jasmine this weekend it was different on a level he had never experienced.

He had never had a woman pursue him and in fact that was what Jasmine had done this weekend. She had used the excuse of the twenty year anniversary of the release of his groundbreaking financial software and the subsequent scandal in his life as a catalyst to interview him. He wondered if she would admit to him that she had major ulterior motives in her invitation.

The interview had gone very well yesterday and he was slightly nervous about the reaction he would get to its airing tonight. He thought it ironic that he would be here watching it while his family was in Connecticut without him. He could easily had chosen to get a flight back yesterday or early today to be there with Jenny when it aired but he chose not to. He felt that since her big reunion with Scott and Allie was so important that she couldn't have been here for the interview itself then he didn't need to be there with her when it aired tonight. He knew that was a little bit petty but inside he had felt slighted when she didn't offer to postpone the reunion with her lovers over something this important in his life.

In hindsight now though he's very glad she had stayed home because of what he had experienced with this gorgeous woman next to him. He felt her stirring and reached over to lightly stroke her face as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning to my favorite news lady of all time, I know you didn't sleep much but..."

"Oh Mike I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about waking up in your arms like this. Thank you for last night you made front page news in my life that's for sure. How do you feel this morning, any regrets?"

"No don't worry there, no regrets but we have to have a pretty good discussion today. I mean where do we go now and, all that heavy stuff. You know I fly out tomorrow so is this what you wanted a onetime fling to satisfy your curiosity or do you have other ideas in that gorgeous head of yours."

Jasmine knew she couldn't hit him with what she really wanted right now it was way too soon but she did have ideas of how to move forward. She had a definite idea on how to at least become a part of his life along with Tara and she would pitch that later. It would be much easier now that it seemed his wife Jenny might be on board with them seeing each other too.

"No Mike the last thing I want is fling or one night stand; I told you how I feel about you. One thing I want you to know though is it might be destiny or fate but your cock fit me perfectly last night. I've never orgasmed more from a man being inside me then I did last night. I have a secret to tell you but I didn't want to say anything to you if nothing happened between us like last night. We truly were made for each other..."