Jen and Mike Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie could clearly see tears forming in Stewarts eye's now and they started falling down his cheeks. That's when she herself had enough and she grabbed Roseanne by the arm as she got off the bed. She told her harshly that this had to stop and it was then she saw the look on the other woman's face. It wasn't the look of a wife in love with her husband it was lust and nothing else. She had fallen completely under Scott's spell and would probably have done anything he asked to her husband.

She got off the bed and went over to Scott and physically shoved him off of Stewart. She screamed at him to stop and get away from him defending Stewart in the way his own wife should have been doing from the start. Scott got an angry look on his face because he was thinking how dare anyone interfere with his fun. He knew Allie though and he knew she was easily his equal in will in any showdown.

Allie quickly untied Stewart and led him silently from the room noticing that he didn't even look at his wife on the way out. When they got into the hallway he thanked her and told her that he was leaving right away. She offered to get Roseanne and get her dressed but he stopped her dead when he coldly told her he didn't know anyone by the name of Roseanne. He thanked her for the fun the two of them had shared the last two times they had played and thanked her for her moment of sanity in the bedroom. Then he turned and left and drove off leaving his wife behind.

For her part Roseanne was in shock and when she realized that Stewart had left and what she had done she broke down completely. She was screaming and crying that she had to get to her husband and explain herself, to make things better. She started punching Scott in the chest telling that he had told her that Stewart wanted this, that he was supposed to enjoy what they did to him. She kept saying that Scott promised her it would be fun and no one would get hurt.

With the weekend being over on the first night and Roseanne having no way to get home Allie insisted that they take her home immediately. Unbelievably Scott hemmed and hawed and tried to suggest they stay the weekend and let Stewart cool down. He was trying to reinforce to Roseanne that what they had done was all in good fun and wasn't mean or malicious in any way. His attempts at convincing Roseanne this time had different results because she had broken his hold and now saw with clear eyes what she had done to her husband. The man who had loved her since they were children, and who she planned on having children with.

Eventually Allie drove Roseanne back leaving Scott behind because he refused to give up his weekend because of a pussy like Stewart. They had to pass her and Scott's house on the way to Roseanne's and what Allie saw made her heart drop. On the front porch of her house was a big pile, she couldn't make out exactly what it was but she had an idea. She remembered at what point Stewart had lost his love and what had been said.

She pulled into her driveway against Roseanne's pleas to keep going and get her home. Then Roseanne saw the pile too and she screamed. She ran out of Allie's car and up onto the porch, when she turned back to Allie in her hands she held a piece of her clothing and a note. The note clearly told her that since she thought it would be better for her to live with Scott and Allie to get fucked properly he was helping her by delivering her clothes there.

She collapsed on her clothing pile and just cried, she wouldn't get up and move off even with Allie's encouragement. Allie waited and eventually was able to lead her into her house but when Roseanne entered she violently pushed her away screaming about how this was the place it all started. How this was the place that destroyed her marriage, she ran up into the bathroom and broke a mirror and was going to start cutting herself. Allie got her in time and pushed her to floor, she pulled her into her arms then and rocked her till she calmed down. Then she called the hospital and they came and took her away.

That was the last she saw of either Roseanne or Stewart and she felt such sadness and guilt at her part in that night in the cabin that she left Scott for awhile too. It turned out later that Stewart moved away that same day and never talked to his wife again, Roseanne was a shell of herself and was still in the sanitarium. She would sit in a corner and talk to herself about how she was waiting for her Stewart to come and get her.

Being who he was Scott never showed an ounce of remorse for what had happened. Of course Allie wanted to believe that he couldn't have known how Stewart would react to being restrained the way he was. Scott also knew he dodged a major legal bullet because Stewart could have had him arrested over the whole incident. One would think that this would have sobered Scott up and made him realize how out of control he had gotten. Not even close, in fact he would walk around talking about how Stewart being such a pussy ruined his getting Roseanne's pussy more than he had.

When Allie returned home two months later she told Scott that their days of swinging were over. Not because she didn't want to keep playing but because she couldn't trust his actions anymore. They talked loosely about having an open marriage then but hadn't come to an agreement yet. She also told him that if his ego ever cost another friend she would leave him flat without even a second's consideration. This weekend was their first attempt at playing with others since that incident. What she saw made her realize that Scott hadn't learned a single thing from what happened with Stewart and Roseanne. She thought he came very close to going over the edge again this weekend and was going to make sure he knew it when they got home.

She fantasized in her head about leaving him behind in California and coming to visit Jenny and Jesse on her own but she knew it was pure fantasy. She knew his ego would never allow her to leave him behind to fuck someone else. That was the main reason they hadn't been able to agree on an open marriage yet.

Putting all her negative thoughts aside Allie looked out the door of Jenny's bedroom and saw that Jesse was now dressed too. Both Jenny and Jesse had insisted on taking them back to the airport and seeing them off. At least Jesse seems to have put any of Scott's rudeness aside and had allowed herself to enjoy him from a purely physical point of view. She felt that her husband would never be in Jesse's top ten lists of favorite people but she was sure he would always be in her top ten fucks of all time.

The young woman that she had become under Jenny and Mike's guidance seemed so mature for her age. She seemed to handle uncomfortable situations quite well and had adapted to her new lifestyle amazingly. She watched Jesse as she replayed some of the things they had done over the weekend and her pussy immediately started getting wet again, how on earth could it not. Looking at her face you would never even imagine the hunger and desire that was in that body for sex. Last night they had literally fucked her till she couldn't move anymore and then when she woke up this morning she was right back at it again.

She would miss her after she left but she knew that they would see each other in the future too. So she finished packing and brought her and Scott's bags into the kitchen just in time to hear his boasting about the weekend.

"Baby I know that you're never going to forget this weekend and if you're anything like your good old mom you'll be on the phone asking me when we are going to visit again! Where else on earth are you going to find someone who can fuck you like I did this weekend huh? Don't worry though little princess, I won't make you beg... much...to get me to come back and sample that sweet little pussy of yours even if it isn't so little anymore!" he said as he rambled on never noticing Jesse's reactions to him.

Jesse was standing next to her mom dressed in jean shorts and a modest t-shirt and yes she did have a bra on. As Scott went on and on it was clear from her expression how unimpressed with his words she was. She even looked like she was going to burst out laughing a few times.

"Oh boy Scott, would you like to hear some wisdom a very smart man taught me when I was much younger?" she said. Allie noticed she had lost the honorific 'Uncle' when she spoke to him.

Scott had no idea of the girls real reaction to what he was saying so he just smiled, "Well sweetheart unless it was along the lines of 'he who has the largest cock controls the hens" I don't know how it would apply."

"Oh no it isn't that one but what you said is kind of interesting too. No it was more along the lines of, if a person excels at something he has no need to boast about it. Maybe you can see the significance in that! As far as finding someone who can fuck me as good as you I don't have to look far at all, in fact she's right here in front of me! I'm sorry mister big cock, but does it hurt your little ego to know that a woman can actually out fuck you?" Jesse teased. It was obvious now that the gloves were off with her, there was no more need to maintain the peace between them.

Scott almost fell off the chair in his reaction to what she had told him. In his eyes truthfully she was just a little bitch that needed to be put in her place. What she had just said just made it more important for him to teach her the universal order of things and he had a whole weekend in Vegas coming up to do just that.

"Jenny I don't know but I expected that you would have raised this young woman with a little more manners and respect for her elders. Don't worry though princess because we both know that you're just saying that for your mommy's benefit. You know your Uncle Scotty's cock is what you'll be dreaming of at night!" he said trying to keep from ranting.

"You know what 'Uncle Scott' you might be right on one thing, I bet I will be dreaming of your cock sometimes at night. The only thing is I bet in my dreams it'll be attached to a different guy, not someone who loves themselves as much as you!"

Allie and Jenny both knew it was time to step in and stop this now but weren't sure how to defuse the situation. Jenny jumped in and went behind Scott and hugged him all the while looking Jesse in the eye. She soundlessly worded 'Please stop baby" to her as she massaged Scott's shoulders.

"Well Scott we did raise her that way but she does have a mind of her own and a tongue of her own too. As a matter of a fact I think you benefitted from that mouth and tongue a few times this weekend didn't you. So let's stop this fighting and enjoy the little bit of time we have left together. Jesse please be a dear and apologize to Scott, a man can't help but be himself and shouldn't get put down for that don't you think?"

Jesse boiled inside right now and couldn't believe what her mother was asking her to do. She looked right back at her mother and gave her a glare that let her know she wasn't happy. Then she acquiesced and made herself humble, "Okay mommy, I'm sorry Scott, I don't mean to say anything nasty to you. It's just that I'm not used to being around men like you, I don't hang with the jocks and Alphas at school."

Jenny smiled as her daughter apologized and breathed a small sigh of relief. She herself knew that these two being friends in the future was going to be a long shot at best. Then she heard Scott mutter under his breath, "I'm not surprised with such a wimp ass for a father, you need a real man around."

She looked up in alarm thinking Jesse might have heard his comments but was relieved to see she hadn't. Then she leaned forward and whispered in Scott's ear, "Believe me on this Scott, I may not have stuck up for Mike all those years ago and I don't know why. But if you mess with my daughter you'll never see either of us ever again! Do we completely understand each other now?"

He just nodded his head because he had never heard that tone of voice from Jenny. He couldn't believe his ears either because it was just in his eyes another form of disrespect that was being forced on him this weekend. He knew that even though it started here with Jesse this weekend it really had its roots in Mike. He knew that every woman in this room had to witness his superiority over Mister Mike Andrews and it would happen he promised himself. It would happen in the most appropriate place of all Las Vegas next weekend.

With the tension in the air still permeable after the latest showdown between Jesse and Scott the four of them left to go to the airport. Allie was boiling inside over Scott's continued display of egotism and couldn't wait to get him alone. She was mapping out possible plans of action to take to finally make him understand that she wasn't going to accept this anymore from him.

She noticed Jesse whispering to her mom and wondered what they would have to say to each other about Scott after they left today. She thought that Scott had even managed to get under Jenny's skin too which was tough for him to do. After all the things he had done to humiliate Mike all those years ago Allie could never remember seeing Jenny react to him the way she had a few times this weekend.

She wasn't relishing the idea of riding next to him on the ride to the airport either. So as they approached the car she was mildly surprised when Jesse announced that she would ride in the back with her if she didn't mind.. The young nymphette had a wicked smile on her face and seemed to be concealing something behind her back too.

"Go ahead Allie let her ride with you maybe we can keep these two from killing each other before next weekend." She said jokingly trying to keep the tension down. She knew what her daughter had planned for Allie too and was looking forward to a few last minutes of fun even if she wasn't involved.

"Oh mom, don't worry I'm sure Uncle Scott will realize how much he wants to fuck my pretty pussy again this week. Then he'll be all ready for fun next weekend right Uncle Scotty." She said as she leaned forward from the back seat and sucked Scott's earlobe into her mouth.

As she did she whispered to him, "I really do want you to fuck me again but it's not like I can't live without it. So you be a good boy this week and I'll let you fuck me till I pass out again next weekend okay?"

Scott shivered as he felt her mouth on his ear and for the first time had a semi understanding of how some women must feel after they experienced him. There was no denying that Jesse was a natural when it came to sex, she was one of the best he had ever had. He knew that he could control his need to put her in her place till then and afterwards well...afterwards he believed she wouldn't ever doubt who was the Alpha in all of this. So to maintain the status quo he smiled and nodded his head yes.

So the foursome started out back to the airport with Jenny and Scott in the front and Jesse in the back with Allie. Jesse had asked her Aunt to wear a skirt for the trip back because she had been planning on playing with her one last time before they left. So as they rode out of the driveway Jenny wasn't surprised at all to see the two women in the back of the car start to touch each other.

It wasn't long before the touching grew more intense and Jesse had her Aunt flat on her back. Allie had one leg over the back of the backseat and was watching as Jesse lowered her mouth onto her waiting pussy. She moaned loudly as the girl worked her lips around her soaking wet snatch. God she didn't want to leave this mouth behind and wished she could send Scott home and stay behind.

She grasped the girls face and ground her hips upwards smearing her juices all over her sucking licking mouth. She could see her juices glistening on her cheeks and dripping down her chin as the eighteen year old slut devoured her and made her cum twice before giving in and settling back on her heels.

After she recovered she was about to push Jesse back to return the favor but she stopped her. Instead she produced what she had been hiding and smiled, "No Auntie, I don't need to get off right now. That was all for you to thank you for helping me to have one of the most exciting weekends of my life. However I do have something here for you, it's something my mommy got for me and I want to give one to you!"

She pushed Allie back again and spread her legs, as she did she showed her the egg. Now Allie had seen sex eggs before but this one was different and she didn't understand how it worked yet. She allowed Jesse to put it deep inside her pussy too and shivered at the coolness of the metal as it slid inside her.

"Ummm Jesse baby thank you but how do I turn it on?"

"Oh so you know what that is Auntie? Well this is the modernized version of what you might have seen before," she said as she produced her I-Phone. She gave Allie that same wicked smile she had on as they got in the car and pressed the phone. All of a sudden Allie's pussy exploded in a massive vibration that made her clutch Jesse's arm as she immediately orgasmed and spasmed in the back seat.

"OOOO FFUUUCKKKK...YOU...YOUU...YOU...DIRTY...DIRTY...LITTLE BITCH...OOOOOOO...FUCK..." she screamed as she came again.

Jesse kept smiling and turned the setting down to its lowest level. Allie collapsed forward holding onto the young girl panting and catching her breath.

"Auntie I have something really wicked in my mind and I need your help to make it happen. I want to join the mile high club with you while I'm on the ground."

"Oh my god what do you want me to do you wicked little slut."

"Make sure your phone has the same exact time as mine, now at exactly 4:15 my time you need to be in the bathroom on that plane. If you're not then you will be putting on quite the show for everyone else. I'm gonna make you cum from my house while you are 30,000 feet in the air, I'm gonna make you scream for a good fifteen minutes while you fly home. When you get off the plane your legs are going to feel like rubber because I'm going to keep this on at a lower level for your whole flight."

Allie just looked at the young woman next to her and thought to herself how lucky jenny was to have her as her lover. The girl loved sex and delighted in playing sex games with her partners. She knew that there would never be a dull moment between this mother and daughter and once again wished she could keep sharing them.

Jenny and Scott who had been riding in the front listening intently to all the action in the back seat were both shaking their heads. Jenny looked over at Scott smiling just as wickedly as her daughter had been a few minutes ago. She was staring at the obvious bulge in Scott's pants and wanted to help him out. She herself was hungry for his cock right then and there. Scott could see the hunger or as she always called it her cum face all over Jenny's face.

"Jesse baby, I'm gonna pull over and do a switch with you guys. You can drive because you got me and Scott so worked up with that filthy performance that I need some relief and so dies he!" Jenny said her voice trembling with lust.

"Ohhhh mommy is your little pussy all wet because your little girl is being such a bad dirty slut with your friend? Okay mommy but you have to let him cum deep in your pussy again, I want another snack when we get home okay?"

"Oh god yes baby hurry now you too get up here I need to be fucked baby!"

After she pulled over the two couples switched seats and soon Jesse and Allie could hear the desperation in Jenny's voice as she begged Scott to fuck her harder and harder. He was pile driving her pussy as much as he could with the limits of the backseat. She had her legs wrapped firmly around his waist taking every inch in and massaging his cock with her pussy. It must have been a good ten minutes before they both shouted their oncoming orgasms. Jesse could see Scott's ass cheeks flex as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into her mother's hungry pussy. She licked her lips knowing that she would be drinking that all out from the well of her birth when they got home.