Jen Gets Her Man

Story Info
Jen knows who she wants and goes after him.
3.4k words
4.47
181.4k
49

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got into his car, and after several tried it sputtered to life. "Twelve more payments and its all mine," he muttered. It had been another long shift of asking people if they wanted fries with that. He never thought that working and going to school would be so unrewarding. It was bad enough that he had to flip burgers to help pay tuition, but it was even worse that he had to live at home as well. He put the car in gear, and with a loud clunk it moved out of the parking lot.

He reached for his cell phone. He pulled up the picture that had been sent to him while at work. The number was private, and the picture was the subject of his thoughts during his shift at work. It was of a pussy. A shaved, slightly spread open pussy. While the quality was not the best, he could still make out the fact that the clit was hard, and the lips swollen. It looked like whoever sent this was really turned on. He again flipped through his list of contacts, and wondered who could have sent this. Who had his number that would send this picture? The driver of the car behind him honked his horn, and he closed the phone and pulled away from the light.

His mind was still pondering the message when the phone beeped signaling the arrival of another message. He flipped open the phone, and opened the file. It was a close up of a nipple. Light pink and puffy. While the image was small it looked like the nipple was wet, as if it had been sucked recently. Again the number was private, and again he had no idea as to who was sending these messages. His mind wandered to dates, co-workers, and classmates in school. No one he was dating or working with was THAT interested in him. His cock was now throbbing. He needed to get home and take care of the problem.

She pressed the send button, and took another drink of wine. It had taken a bottle to put her plan into motion, and now there was no turning back. For three years she had watched him. How he moved, how he dressed, and how he laughed. She saw the frustration over his need to live at home, and work a menial job as he went to school. She too lived at home, and went to school. She didn't have to work, and had scholarships to cover most of her college costs. She lived at home because it was closer to the one she loved. She got to see him every day. She got to be near him every day, and she wanted him every single day.

For two years she planned on how to seduce the man she loved. Finding out that his parents were going to be gone for two weeks on a trip gave her the opening she was looking for to carry out her plan. She debated over whether she should carry out her plan, but in the end her love and lust for the object of her affections won out over any other argument that could have been made.

She knew his work schedule. She had it memorized for weeks in advance. Today was the day. She bought wine to give her courage, and began taking pictures to send him all day. She had cum four times today as her photo sessions turned her on. She would start sending them while he was at work. A trail of pictures of her body, leading her man to her.

She shaved her pussy, going over it three times to make it smooth. She thought he would like it that way. She had put ice cubes on her nipples to make them hard and wet. She thought he would find that sexy. As the trail of pictures lead to her face, she became more nervous and yet more turned on at the same time. Another bottle of wine, and she was determined to carry out her seduction to the end.

He pulled into the drive, and the car squeaked to a stop. He got out and saw the living room light on. He hoped his parents were still not awake. He thought they would be in bed by now. They had an early flight for their vacation. He entered the back door, and grabbed a soda out of the refrigerator. He made his way into the living room, and saw his sister sitting on the couch with a book in her lap. "Isn't it past your bed time?" he asked.

"I'm older than you genius," she replied.

"Well, I am beat. Think I am gonna hit the sack," he said.

"Would you make me some popcorn first?" she asked. " I like the way you make it."

He groaned. Making popcorn was not what was on his mind. However, she was his sister and had helped him study on several occasions so decided he could throw a bag in the microwave. He placed the popcorn in the microwave and the phone beeped.again with the message tone. He flipped it open and this time it was a text message. "Do u like what u see?" was on the screen. "If you only knew," he muttered.

The girl moved quickly to the front door, and placed the envelope under the welcome mat that was in front of it. She did not want to be caught placing the photos and note that were in it. The plan had worked so far, and she wanted nothing to spoil it now. She left the envelope and silently moved away. She flipped open her phone for one last text before her plan was complete. "If you want me as bad as I want U go look under your front door welcome mat. Will see who I am." She then closed her phone, and waited for the final act of her seduction.

Just as the microwave announced the popcorn was done, his phone went off. The message that was sent to him appeared. He could not believe it. He was about to find out who was sending him the pictures, and text messages. He quickly put the popcorn in a bowl, and went into the living room. "Did you hear something at the front door?" he asked.

"Nope," said his sister as she looked up from her book to take the popcorn. "Why?"

"Oh, just thought I heard something," he replied. "Maybe I will take a look."

He moved toward the door, his excitement growing with every step. He never dreamt in his wildest dreams of something like this happening, and now he was a few steps from finding out who was doing this. He looked out at the darkened street, and bent down to lift the welcome mat. There was an envelope with his name on it. He opened it carefully, but the picture in it fell out. He decided to read the note before picking up the picture. It simply said that she loved him, and would do anything to please him. It was signed Jen.

He only knew one Jen or at least that he could remember. He bent down and picked up the picture. There looking back at him, fully undressed, and blowing him a kiss was the only Jen he knew. It was his sister. His head started to spin, and he felt too shaky to move. He never would have guessed in a million years it would be her.

Jen watched him walk by her. She felt her pulse racing. This was the moment she had planned and waited for. Now, in a few short moments she would know if her plan was a success or failure. She set the bowl of popcorn down, because her hands were trembling too much to hold it. She never thought she could be excited and scared at the same time, but she was. To be rejected by him would crush her, and to have him accept her would mean everything. She saw the front door reopen, and the moment of truth was at hand.

His hand turned the knob of the front door, and he stepped through. He looked again at the picture he was carrying. He walked into the living room and sat in the chair across from the couch. He held up the picture and asked "Is this really you?"

She could not bring herself to look him in the eye. She merely turned her head away and nodded yes. She did not trust herself to look at him because she was afraid she would start to cry. The emotion of the moment was more than she ever imagined.

"You are.... I mean we are...... ," he could not get the words out.

"I know," she whispered.

He sat staring at his sister. He saw the flush in her cheeks, the fact that she was breathing heavy, and the red around her eyes. "Why me?" he asked.

"Because I love you more than anything in this world. Because I will always love you David," she replied. "Why do you think I have stayed home even after I had a full ride scholarship to school? Why do you think I cook for you every chance I get?" she asked. Now she was looking at him. Her eyes filling with tears as she stared at him.

It was at that moment he realized that this was no joke. He sat looking at her. She was a beautiful woman. Short brown hair with big brown eyes and a full set of lips. Her figure was covered by a night shirt, but the pictures she had sent him showed the body underneath. He looked down at the picture in his lap. "These are very nice Jen."

"Thank you. I wanted you to have them."

"The note said anything to please me. What does that mean?" David asked.

"It means anything for you to be happy," she replied.

He looked at the picture again, and then at Jen. The intensity of the moment was being replaced by a stirring in his groin. The thoughts of anything brought to mind some interesting possibilities. He stood up and went over to Jen, and wiped her tears away. "Well you know I will have to test that theory at some point," he said with a laugh.

"Since when did you become a scientist?" Jen said with a laugh.

David went back and sat down. Looking at her was making him want her in ways he never had thought of before. She was pretty, and willing, and the fact that she was his sister was losing importance as a reason to say no. They stared at each other without speaking. Breaking the silence David asked,"So if I asked you to stand up and take off your night shirt, what would you do?"

Jen never broke eye contact as she slowly stood up. Leaning over slightly to grab the hem of her night shirt she slowly lifted it up. David could see the tan legs then followed the night shirt make its way up. She stopped it at her waist. He looked at her smooth pussy, and noticed how the lips were red. She lifted it further over her breasts, and pulled it over her head. She placed it on the couch, and stood looking at her brother. " Do you like what you see?" Jen asked.

David could only stare and nod. She continued to look at her brother never taking her eyes off of him. She loved how his eyes were looking at her body. He was taking in all of her in a way she had wanted. She saw the bulge in his pants, and she was pleased to see that reaction. She could not wait to see what his pants were covering. She wanted to touch it, to stroke it, and most of all feel it inside of her. She moved towards him, and stood directly in front of him. She wanted him to touch her, and feel the warmth of her body.

David leaned forward and reached out and touched Jen's leg. He felt her tremble. His hand slid up her thigh, and up her side. He touched her breast. He heard her gasp, and felt the nipple harden. He slid the hand down again towards her stomach, then lower until reaching the smooth lips of her pussy. He traced the slit of her pussy down to the moist opening. Jen shifted her legs slightly to allow a finger to enter her. She was very wet, and warm, and wanted more than that finger in her.

David pulled his finger of Jen's pussy and put it up to his sisters lips. Without a word she took the finger in her mouth and gently sucked her juices off his finger. Her tongue moving over the finger as if to let David know what the tongue and mouth could do together. He withdrew the finger and stood up. He took Jen's face in his hands and kissed her. Gently at first, then more passionately as their tongues found each other. Exploring, probing, and David's hands moving first over Jen's back, then finding her breasts. Finger tips brushing then rubbing her nipples. Grinding their lips together in a passion neither had ever experienced before, Jen moved her hands down to David's belt and undid it. Her hands working frantically, she unbuttoned his jeans, and forced them down.

Jen broke the kiss, and sank to her knees. She helped David step out of his jeans, and slowly pulled his boxers down. She was now staring at David's throbbing cock. Its head was swollen with just a hint of pre-cum at the opening. Her fingers lightly traced over the head, and down the shaft. Her other hand cupped his swollen balls. She moved him into her mouth. Slowly, she took more and more of him, and could feel his cock harden. Her head began moving with a steady rhythm as her hand pumped his shaft.

David had never experienced anything that felt as good as Jen's mouth around his cock. The warmth of her mouth only made him harder, and her gently stroking felt like heaven. His hands ran through her hair, and he looked down to watch her head moving, and he knew he was not going to last long. "Oh god, don't stop," he moaned. She began stroking him faster, and could taste the pre-cum rolling out of the tip. "Oh now, now ," David said, and the cum hit the back of Jen's throat like a rocket. Her mouth filling with his cum, she kept swallowing, and stroking, wanting him to release it all to her.

When he finally quit spurting, David sat back in the chair. Jen stayed on her knees, her head resting in David's lap. "I have never felt anything like that," he said as he looked down at his sister.

"Did it feel good?" she asked.

"Couldn't you tell by how much I came?" David replied.

"You are the first one I have ever done that for," she said as her hand rubbed his leg. She looked up and smiled at him. "I am glad you liked it."

David asked her to stand up. She stood in front of him, and he got up out of the chair. He kissed her neck, moving down to her breasts. "You have nice tits," he murmured. He licked across her nipples, then took each in his mouth. He felt them harden from the work of his lips on them. She moaned, and it made David suck harder. "Lay back on the couch," he told her.

Jen moved to the couch. She reclined back, hoping he would pay more attention to her nipples. She was not disappointed. He continued his sucking, and his hands moved down to her stomach, and then to her pussy. He could feel the heat from it as his fingers brushed the opening. Jen spread her legs to allow him access. Slowly he inserted a finger into her. He was amazed at how wet she was. He pulled his finger out. It was coated in a thick, almost white liquid. He put the finger in his mouth and licked it clean. "Give me another taste of it," Jen whispered. He slowly put his finger back in the moist pussy, pulled it out and put it in Jen's mouth. She cleaned off the finger by sucking it clean. He moved his attentions to her pussy. He could smell the musky aroma of her pussy. He could see the moist juices around her shaven lips, and his tongue began to work.

Jen gasped as she felt David's tongue brush against her hard clit. He gently licked it and then moved down. He told her to spread her pussy open for him, and she moved her hands down and spread the lips wide open. He tongue entered her, and moved in and out. Moving back up he focused on her clit. Licking and sucking it was causing the juice to cover his face. Her hips started moving, and her breathing was ragged. "Faster, please faster," she gasped.

David picked up the tempo of his licking. Still holding her pussy open she moved her hips up to meet his tongue, and with a final gasp came like she had never cum before. The pussy juice flowed over David's tongue, and covered his face. Jen's hands left her pussy and pulled David's head closer to her pussy as wave after wave of a powerful orgasm hit her.

David moved up to kiss his sister. Her tongue started licking her pussy juice off of his face. She reached down for his now hard again cock. She gently stroked it. "Put it is me," she whispered. Her hand guided him into her, and he put it in her as deep as it would go. The warmth of her pussy and the walls of her pussy surrounded his cock with a feeling unlike any other. He slowly moved his hips, and loved the friction and sensation it created.

Jen lifted her legs and wrapped them around David. It gave him even deeper access to her pussy. Soon they were moving in rhythm with each other, and the speed increase. With each thrust, Jen would give out a grunt. "Yes, oh yes," she moaned. "Fuck me baby."

David started pounding his sister's pussy. Hard and fast, he wanted to get as deep as he could. "Say it again," he said.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy," she gasped.

David now went as if possessed. He could feel the cum rising in his cock. He could feel the wetness and heat increasing in Jen's pussy, and he knew he could not hold back much longer. Jen let out a gasp,"I'm cumming.Oh god I'm cumming." David felt her pussy squeeze his cock, and he came. Wave after wave of powerful spurts let loose deep into Jen's pussy. It was as if he was being milked by her, as the muscles of her filled cunt contracted around his cock. Sweat was dripping off of him, and he eased down on top of Jen. Laying there he could only think of how good this night was.

Finally, he pushed up off of her. "That was the best Jen."

"You weren't too bad yourself," she replied.

She looked at the clock on the wall, and saw it was now 2 a.m., and their parents were going to be up in a few short hours. The smell of their sex filled the living room. She sat up and could feel David's cum leaking out of her. "We better clean things up here. I am leaking all over this couch," she said.

David smiled and said "Let me see."

"You horn dog," she replied but did spread her legs. David could not believe the amount of cum oozing out of her pussy. Her clit was still hard, and her pussy lips seemed huge. She slid her finger into her pussy, and it came out coated with a mixture of his cum and her pussy juice. She seductively sucked the finger clean. "There, I started our clean up."

"So we have the place to ourselves for two whole weeks," David said. "I wonder what we will do to pass the time?"

"Oh, I have a few ideas baby," Jen said.