Jen Gets Her Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" Jen whispered in David's ear. "Tell me."

"I want to fuck your ass," he answered.

"Do it. Let's do it. Now!" Jen hissed.

David stripped off his clothes as Jen grabbed a bottle of lubricant off the TV stand she had placed there earlier. She turned and smiled at her now naked brother." Oh baby, is that for me?" she asked pointing at his stiff cock. It turned her on to see the cock standing at attention. She loved how big the head of it got, and could make out the traces of pre-cum at the tip. The dance had worked. Now it was time to give him what he wanted.

She dropped to her knees in front of David. Her hands caressed him. "Do you want my pussy first or my ass?" she asked.

"Your ass," was all he could manage.

"I have been thinking about it all day. I want you to fuck it. Fuck it hard baby," she coaxed. She applied the lube to his cock. Her touch made the pre-cum flow even more. She turned around and bent over. She had lube on her fingers, and she spread it over the opening to her ass. Then a finger entered her ass, and she moved it slowly in and out. "It's ready," she announced.

She moved to the couch, and kneeled on it. Her knees resting on the cushion as David came up behind her. He placed the engorged head of his cock against the tight opening of her ass. He pressed forward as Jen moved back, and the tip slid in to the tight opening. Jen gave a gasp and David stopped pushing.

"Its ok baby," Jen said, "You are so big. Keep pushing it in."

David pushed it deeper. Moving slowly forward until his entire cock was in Jen's ass. He slowly started moving his cock back and forth, and he felt Jen relax. "Do you like it? Do you like fucking my ass?" she asked.

"God it is so tight. Feels so good on my cock." David replied. He increased the speed of his movements. Jen's tight ass combine with the movement felt like heaven. His balls slapping against her pussy, as if keeping time with the cock moving in and out of her ass. His hands on her hips, he was now going as fast as he could.

"Come on baby. Fuck it. Fuck it fast and hard," Jen shouted.

David pounded her ass until he could hold it no more. 'I'm gonna cum baby."

"Fill my ass. Fill my ass with your sweet cum," she moaned.

David felt the first gush. His cock was so tight in her ass it was like squeezing the cum out. He felt like he was cumming forever. The pulsating jets of cum kept shooting into Jen's ass, and it felt like he would never stop.

Finally, David was spent. He felt like he had cum as much in Jen's ass as all the times in his life added up. He slowly withdrew his cock. Jen turned around and put her arms over his shoulders. "Did you like it?" she asked as she planted a kiss on his lips.

"Wonderful. So fucking hot," he softly answered.

"It is yours anytime you want," she stated and kissed him again. "My pussy needs your tongue." She sat back in a chair next to the couch. Her legs went up over each side. She spread her pussy open. David could see his cum leaking out of her ass. Her clit was hard, and her pussy was moist to the point of overflowing. He saw the trail of pussy juice down to her ass. He liked how she showed him her pussy. Spread open so he had easy access. He knelt down and kissed her clit. She needed nor wanted much teasing. Her clit was hard, and she wanted to cum.

David's tongue started flicking her clit. Using very little pressure he moved up and down, and then sideways over the sensitive nub. She responded by thrusting her hips up, forcing him to put more pressure on her clit. "Like that," she moaned. David responded by slowing his licks down, but applying more pressure. He put a finger in her. It slid in with ease. "Put in more," she commanded.

David responded by sliding two more in. He curled his fingers upward, and slowly rubbed her wet pussy as he licked. The juice from her pussy was covering his face as it had the first time he licked her. Faster his fingers moved, and his tongue continued working her. Her hips moving even closer, and her hands forcing his head down to her pussy.

He heard her hold her breath, then a moan, then a flood of liquid came rolling out. She was pulling David's hair, and did not even know she was. She came not in waves, but one long surge of powerful sensations that seemed like they would never stop. She did not want it to stop either. It gripped her every fiber, every muscle, and made her realize that everything she had ever really wanted was coming true with David. Her hips relaxed, her hands ran through his hair, and she smiled. "You are going to spoil me with all of this good loving," she remarked.

"Well sis, the same goes for you. You are so hot."

"You have a birthday coming up soon brother dear. I think I know what you are going to get from me," Jen said with a smile.

"Oh, so what is it?" he asked.

"Not telling you. It's a surprise, but I have a feeling you are gonna like it," Jen replied.

"Come on! No secrets. Not fair. Tell me!" David begged.

"Nope. You are gonna have to wait. Now maybe we should go try out some of those toys of moms. Maybe that will take your mind off your present. Lets go," she commanded as she stood up." I am so ready for more fun with you."

12