Jen Gets Her Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen and David continue their adventure.
3.5k words
4.51
41.1k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
134 Followers

She sat in a chair by the open sliding door. The sound of the waves making their way to shore and then moving back out were a soothing sound in the background. She had just showered. Dressed in one of the white hotel robes with a towel arranged over her wet hair perched on her head, she sat sipping on some wine from the mini-bar.

Just an hour ago she had walked the beach as much for exercise as for something to fight off the boredom. She wanted to go home. It had been almost a week that she had been hauled off to this meeting/vacation with her husband. Days filled with pre-planned boring trips and activities for spouses and families, while the employees were in meetings. There were dinners at night where it seemed the higher the rank in the company, the younger and bigger the chests of spouses.

Her husband was in yet another "planning meeting" that was yet again running late into the night. It amused her to no end to know that she had yet to hear from any other women on this trip that their husbands were in such late night meetings. Without fail he would come back to the room after midnight smelling of alcohol and some strange perfume and collapse into bed without a word, without a touch, and without acknowledgement that she was even in the room.

She could not remember when she really stopped caring about his lack of affection or his infidelities so poorly hid. She was not even sure why they stilled together anymore. She supposed it was for appearance and maybe at some level for the kids. The kids were at an age now where it probably would be as not as traumatic for them if something happened to their marriage, but her husband would not want to be viewed as failing at anything to them.

Her cell phone buzzed and she flipped it open. For the past week there had been pictures and messages. Pictures of naked breasts, and pussies, and even a couple of a very nice cock at rest filled her screen. There were also some very interesting questions about whether she liked the pictures, if she wanted something like the images, and has she cum lately. At first she was alarmed not from the naked images, but there were some pictures of adult toys, some that looked all too familiar. She decided that it was only a coincidence that they looked like hers. She was confident that her toy collection was her little secret.

It was not the only secret she kept from her family. While her husband was out at his work meetings, she had found someone to spend time with too. It was never something she had set out to do. As the kids got older, she began looking for things to do. She joined a health club, and began attending aerobics classes daily. It got her out of the house, and got her into shape. It was at one of those classes she developed a friendship. They sat and talked after class. Sharing stories of family life, hopes, dreams, and how those dreams have not been fulfilled.

Eight years separated them, but the bond that tied them was boredom. Their husbands had shut them out of their lives, so they both searched for a new path and a new direction. Soon the two were spending time outside of class. There were lunches and shopping trips in addition to the working out. The time flew by when they were together, and no matter how bad things were at home, their company was a refuge from the rest of the world. Neither would have imagined how close they really would be become.

The woman smiled as she remembered the "first time" that changed the friendship between the two women forever. It was tears before a class, where the younger woman broke down. Her husband had been just horrible to her in front of the kids. There was yelling and screaming and being called names that no child should hear their mother called, especially from their father. Together the two women decided it was not a day for aerobics, and the older woman followed the younger to her home. They sat at the kitchen table with glasses of green tea in front of them. Through the tears the younger recounted how the verbal abuse had gotten worse over the last few weeks. From being a worthless bitch, to being a fat worthless cow, the insults were non stop. As the younger woman recounted her story, she broke down completely. Wracked with sobs and emotion so strong she could no longer speak. The older woman stood and went to her. She hugged her friend tight. Whispering in her ear how things would be alright, but not sure how they could be. They held each other until there were no more tears to cry.

The older woman smiled at her friend, and went to kiss her friends cheek. For whatever reason whether fate or chance, their lips brushed. A gentle kiss that was as tender as either had ever experienced passed between them. As thirsty people drawn to a drink, the two women kissed again, this time with more passion as if the kiss would fix all that was wrong in their lives.

The two women stepped back and looked at each other. The younger woman her eyes wet from tears stepped back. "Ok, I think I liked that a little too much," she said with a little laugh.

"I think I liked it even more than you," replied the older woman.

"I haven't been kissed like that in a long time. Maybe never," as the younger woman wiped the last of her tears away.

The older woman was smiling thinking back to that moment. It was electric and burned in her mind. The trip back to that time was interrupted by her ringing phone. She flipped it open to the sound of her daughter. "Hey mom. Just checking in"

"It going pretty good here my dear. How are things there?" the woman asked.

"It all good mom. David is even behaving, I KNOW you were worried about that," came the reply.

The woman chuckled. "Well I figured you would be on him if he acted up Jen."

"Oh, I am all over him if he acts up, and sometimes even if he doesn't. I am the older sister after all."

"I knew you could handle it," the mother said with a laugh.

"So how is dad?" Jen asked.

"He seems to be enjoying everything this place has to offer," the woman responded carefully.

"Well, I bet you are about ready to come home," Jen said.

"Yes I am. I want to sleep in my own bed," was the reply.

"Well, guess I will let you go. Have fun for the next few days. Love you mom," Jen said and disconnected the call.

The woman set the phone down with a smile. She was proud of her kids, and did not mind that they lived at home while going to college. They were good kids, and gave her something to look forward to when they came home at night. Her phone buzzed which signaled a message. She flipped open the phone, and opened the message. There was the smooth shaven pussy image that had been sent before. This time spread even wider. It sent a tingle straight down to the woman's clit.

It was at night where she missed her friend. She knew better than to call. It was tough for them to talk when their families were around. She had snuck a few calls to her during the boring days, but it only fueled her feelings of loneliness. It was not enough just to talk to her. She needed her touch.

She stared at the picture on her phone. It brought back the first moment she had become lovers with her friend. It also brought a flood of moisture to her neglected pussy. Slowly the woman undid her robe. She moved to the door, and secured the safety lock. She did not want her husband to walk in on her pleasing herself, and she needed the release. She would look at the pussy on the phone, and please herself. She removed the towel from her head and her still damp hair fell to her shoulders. With a glance in the mirror she looked at her body. The workouts had firmed and toned, and she was not unhappy with what she saw as she walked to the bed.

She lay on the bed as her hands ran over her body. She loved being touched, and since no one was there to touch her, she would do it herself. Her nipples were hard partly from the excitement of the orgasm that was to come, and partly from the cool sea air blowing in the sliding door. Her hands lightly touched her nipples, and the electric shock traveled directly to her clit. Of all the places on her body that started her sexual engine, the nipples were the main key. She had large nipples, partly from nature, partly from breast feeding two kids. It drove her lover Cindy crazy to see how big they would get. She tugged on them gently at first and then harder with pinching alternating with pulling. She could feel the heat and wetness build down below.

She glanced at the pussy on her phone screen. Shaven like Cindy's, but this one was smoother. She liked them smooth, and as her hands ran down to her own pussy, she decided that when she got home hers would be smooth too. Images of the first time she tasted another woman came flashing back. From the kissing in the kitchen, that afternoon at Cindy's ended up with so much more. There was more kissing, passionate and frantic like the time of the moment would run out before they could get enough. There were the hands at first holding each other then exploring, then sliding under clothing, finding the treasures beneath. Neither recalled moving from the kitchen, so lost in the moment that their surroundings were lost to them. Each trying to please the other, and neither quite sure if they were "doing it right." Yet, both reaching powerful climaxes that signaled approval of the new twist in their relationship.

Her fingers slid inside the moist opening of her pussy. Slowly she pulled them out. She moved up to her clit. Hard, sensitive, and responding to her touch, she moved her fingers in a slow circle over her clit. Another glance at the picture displayed on the phone. More memories flashing before her, only adding to the pleasure. The toy buying and the excitement of using them on each other. Each toy a little more daring and each woman saying anything goes. The spankings that each decided were very hot. The last session leaving each of their asses' red, and a little sore to sit on. The watersports that were on a dare after too much wine were a level neither had ever thought they would try to reach. They started safe with showers on body parts such as pussy and breast showers. They moved to seeing who could handle the most in their mouths, who could go the longest on the other. The ass licking and toys in the ass were another test of limits. Each act pushed the envelope of comfort for each of them, and all of the acts satisfying to both of them. They had agreed to explore whatever fantasy they had, and much to their surprise they shared many of the same ones.

Her fingers moved faster as her other hand rubbed a nipple. It was her favorite way to please herself. The image from the phone burned in her mind as her eyes were now closed. The focus was on making herself cum, and all of the images flashed in her mind as her fingers moved faster. She arched her back and moaned softly as she felt the release she craved move over her. As it subsided, she softly rubbed her nipple and licked the fingers that had been ministering to her pussy. With a sigh she got up and undid the safety latch on the door, put on the t shirt and panties she slept in, and crawled into the lonely bed.

Jen was submerged in her parents tub waiting for David to get home. Their parents were coming home in two days, and the freedom that she and David had taken full advantage of was coming to an end. She enjoyed falling asleep in his arms and waking up to hear his slow breathing next to her. They never had clothes on, and on a few occasions had to scramble to dress when friends stopped by. She loved looking at his body. It was so strong, and muscular. It drove her wild every time she thought of how she felt when he touched her. She had decided that tomorrow night she would cook a romantic candlelight dinner for them to celebrate their time together. She picked up her phone, clicked another picture to send, checked the time, and waited for her man.

David drove home smiling. He loved coming home to Jen. She had been so willing to please him that he could not wait to be with her. Sleep had been in short supply the last couple of weeks. Between starting school again, work, and Jen's voracious sexual appetite, David had no energy for anything else. He was trying to recall what they had done that turned him on the most. Was it the multiple blow jobs where she swallowed it all? The ass fucking whenever he wanted to do it to her? The sex in the back yard at night on a blanket, when the rest of the neighborhood was asleep? All of it was good, and he loved knowing she would never say no to him. The use of their mother's toys was also good. Jen loved when he used them on her, or when he sucked her nipples while she used them. She would cum hard, and the juice would roll out of her pussy. He would never admit to Jen, but on more than one occasion he wondered if his mom came as hard as Jen. He had cum in his sister more than once the past two weeks imagining doing the same in his mother.

Jen heard David pull up in the drive. The door opened and he made his way up to the bathroom. Jen was covered in bubbles in the tub. "No fair," David said. "I can't see the good stuff."

"Well you show me yours, and I will show you mine," Jen retorted.

Needing no further encouragement David stripped off his clothes as Jen stood up. She leaned over and kissed him. Water dripped off her body and onto the tile floor. "Now what," she asked.

"Stroke me," David commanded.

Jen had learned over the last two weeks that he likes slow strokes until he got hard. Then as the pre-cum leaked he loved it when she rubbed the tip of his cock. A couple of minutes, and David's cock was rock hard. "Bend over babe," David ordered.

Jen turned around and bent down with her hands on the side of the tub. She spread her legs so that David got a good look at her pussy and ass. She heard him step into the tub, and his hands touched her hips. She felt the head of his cock touch the entrance to her pussy. Slowly he pushed into her. She let out a gasp. She loved the feeling of his hard cock sliding in. It seemed to fill her completely. Her pussy clamped around it as if to block its escape from the moist walls.

David entered her as far as he could. He could feel her pussy tighten around him, and it only made him harder. He pulled back out until just the tip remained in Jen's pussy. He noticed Jen pushed back. It was as if she was inviting him in all over again. Wanting to enjoy the sensation, David was in no hurry to cum. The sensations on his cock caused him to move faster. "Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss," Jen hissed. Water flew from her hair, and was dripping off her tits.

"Want it faster?" David asked.

"Fuck me fast and hard," Jen gasped.

David pounded his sister's pussy. His balls slapping against her ass. "Give it to me."Jen hissed. It drove him into a frenzy. Pounding her as fast and deep as he could, he felt the gush from his sister's pussy along with the clamping down around his cock, and it sent him over the edge. Shooting his load two then three, then four times into her pussy he kept his cock buried in Jen. When finally he was done, he pulled out. Jen stood up and put her arms around his neck. They kissed, still panting from the frenzy of moments before, and stood in the cooling water.

"Want to soak for awhile with me?" Jen asked.

"Have I ever turned you down?" David said with a smile.

Jen ran more water in the tub. David sat down and instead of sitting across from David; she sat with her back leaning against his chest. His arms went around her. He nuzzled her neck. "You are so fucking hot," he whispered.

Jen smiled but said nothing. David's fingers played with her nipples. She liked the feel of his touch on them. It never failed to turn her on. She let out a sigh, and said," I could let you do that all night."

"Sounds good to me since I don't have to work or go to class tomorrow," David replied with a laugh. Gently, David started pulling on Jen's nipples. Jen could not stand it any longer, and her hand moved to her pussy. Her clit was hard from the attention her nipples where getting. Two fingers found her swollen clit, and she started rubbing.

David could feel her arm moving against his thigh, and knew what was happening. He loved it when she pleasured herself while he was near. The look on her face as she was consumed in the moment was a turn on. "Rub that clit baby," he whispered in his sister's ear.

Jen responded by increasing the speed of her fingers on her clit. David responded by pinching her nipples even harder. He kissed Jen's neck, and she let out a moan. With a final gasp, she came with a shudder. "That was hot Jen," David whispered.

"I love when you help me like that," Jen sighed.

They sat in the water until the water became too cool to stay in. "I have to get out Jen. This cool water has my bladder talking." David said.

"Let's not waste it." Jen answered. "Stand up and I will help you."

David stood up and Jen got to her knees. She took her brother's semi-hard cock in her hand. "Ok, give it to me." she commanded.

"This is kind of hard sis," David said.

Jen started draining the water in the tub, and then turned on the faucets. The sound of the water made David have to go even worse. Just relax and go. I want it." said Jen.

David felt the stream start. He looked down and saw it covering his sister. Her face, then her mouth, and then her tits, she guided the warm stream over her body. Just before he finished, he felt her mouth surround his cock. Jen started moving her tongue over the tip as her mouth surrounded David's now stiffening cock. With a rhythm that she knew David loved, Jen slowly stroked as she sucked. She could taste the pre-cum mixing with the remaining traces of the golden shower, and she was focused on having her brother shoot his load down her throat.

Jen increased her stroking and the movement of her mouth on David's engorged head. His hands forced her head further down his shaft, and the first spurts hit the back of Jen's throat. She stopped stroking and let each spurt of cum fill her throat and mouth. When she felt the spurting stop, she looked up at David and opened her mouth.

David was amazed at how much he had filled his sister's mouth. "Swallow it," he commanded.

Jen smiled and swallowed hard. When she opened her mouth there was no trace of all the cum that was there just a moment before. "Delicious," Jen said as she smacked her lips and smiled.

The two lovers dried off, and went downstairs. "I have been working on your birthday present dear brother." Jen said.

"So any hint yet?" David asked.

"Nope"

"Just a little hint? "Haven't I been a good boy?" he asked.

"You are a very good boy, and you are going to get a very good present. I can promise you that," Jen said.

1writer
1writer
134 Followers