Jen Gets Her Man Ch. 06

Story Info
Jen decided that the moment was right.
1.5k words
4.53
45.8k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
134 Followers

Jen decided that the moment was right and after talk of the birthday for her brother David fumbled for the light switch in the dark. The brightness was in stark contrast to the pitch black dark, and it took a few seconds for everyone's eyes to adjust.

"Mom?" David said.

"David!" gasped their mother.

"Ok, you guys were totally hot in the dark," exclaimed Jen. "It was so cool to hear you."

Again a moment of silence fell over the room. Each of them lost in their own thoughts. Jen was pleased at how her plan had worked, David could not believe he really got to do his mother, and the mother trying to figure out how to gain control of a situation that seemed to spiral out of control.

"What have you two done?" their mother asked.

"You," Jen said with a giggle.

David laughed and said, "Man this is absolutely the best birthday ever."

Jen leaned over and kissed David. "Happy Birthday baby."

Their mother wondered how long they had been having sex, and between them Jen and David told her their story. They talked about their feelings for each other, and lastly about their feelings for her.

"Don't you see how wrong this all is?" she asked.

"I am guessing it didn't feel wrong when we did it. I know I liked it, and I know you liked it when David was in you," countered Jen.

David leaned over and kissed his mother on the cheek. "Thank you mom. You are great."

Jen leaned over and kissed her mother as well. "I know you haven't been happy for a long time with dad. I know about your friend, and how she is not around right now. I know about your toys. They are awesome and I have to tell you we used them while you were gone. We want you to be happy, and to be happy for us."

Tears welled up and spilled down the cheeks of the woman. They were tears that had been stored up for years. Her arms went around her children, and she pulled them to her. "I have hated my life for so long, and you kids were the only thing good in it. It is time to start living again."

David found it odd that the tears of his mother did not disturb him, but aroused him. Jen noticed the effect on him, and nudged her mother. "Look what you are doing to your son," she said.

The woman gave a laugh and said,"Wow, that was a quick recharge there boy."

Jen took David's hard cock into her mouth and licked off her mother's juices mixed with David's cum. She decided on what she wanted to do. "This tastes so good. It is so good I am going to the source. Fuck me from behind while I take care of moms pussy."

Jen positioned herself so she could get her tongue well into her mother's pussy, and then lifted her ass up so David could have access to her. She felt the probing of David's cock and knew he was going to fuck her ass. Jen guided her tongue over her mother's clit slowly sliding it down to the mixture of juices at the opening. She could not believe the amount of cum leaking out. She set out to start cleaning the cum up with her tongue. She trailed down to her mother's ass with a slow lick. Her mother lifted her hips both daring and inviting Jen to lick her ass. Without hesitation Jen probed the cum coated ass with her tongue.

David placed the tip of his cock against Jen's ass. The tip of his cock was still wet from Jen sucking on it, and in turn Jen had made the opening to her ass wet when she came from playing with her clit. Needing no invitation, Jen pushed against David's cock helping it slide in her ass. He loved how tight it was, and how good it felt to have the tightness around his cock. Applying more pressure he moved deeper in. Jen leaned back into his cock more until it was all the way in. After a moment he heard Jen tell him to fuck it.

Jen could feel David deep in her ass. She knew he loved the feeling, and she had to admit it was nice to feel so filled up. After she told him to fuck it she moved her tongue back up from her mother's ass and moved it into the opening of her pussy. Slowly she advanced her tongue and moved it around trying to get every last drop of David's cum. As David started moving in and out of her ass, it made her tongue move in and out of the pussy she was so carefully licking.

"Up to my clit honey," her mother commanded.

Jen responded by taking the clit in her mouth and sucking it then licking it. David had begun fucking her ass faster and Jen knew he would cum hard in her ass. He always did. She felt her mother's hands run through her hair then hold her head so it would keep her tongue connected to her clit. "Right there baby," she instructed Jen.

David could see his mother close her eyes and hold tight to Jen's head. It made him wild with desire and so he pounded his sister's ass. "I am going to cum baby," he hissed.

Jen just gave a moan in response. She wanted to make her mother cum at the same time David did so she licked faster. She could feel the first spurts from David's cock just as her mother let out a gasp and pulled Jen's hair."Fuck yes baby. Now." The juice running out of her mother was making a puddle on the bed. Jen kept licking until her mother started to close her legs.

"Are you trying to kill me?" she asked.

"What a cool way to go," Jen joked.

David slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed with Jen between her mother and David. All of them were sweating, and still short of breath from the action that brought them to this point. They lay in silence catching their breath.

"Still think it is wrong mom?" David asked.

"Not a fair question right now," she replied.

"That is not an answer mother," Jen said with an elbow in her mother's side.

"It is not a fair question to ask a person who has cum harder in the last hour than she has in her life," she responded and then laughed.

David laughed and gave Jen a kiss. "What a great present. I need to pee I will be back."

Jen grabbed David's arm. "You know the rule."

"What rule?" David asked.

"We have to mark our territory. Remember we did it to each other," she reminded David.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," he replied.

Jen and David got off the bed and reached out their hands for their mother. "What is this about?" she asked.

"We have to mark our territory. It is our tradition. Once we do that, you will be ours forever," Jen told her.

"That is if you are brave enough," David added.

They led her to a whirlpool tub that was in the corner of the hotel room. "Get in and sit down mom," Jen commanded.

Once their mother was in Jen decided David should go first. "You see how brave she is," she said to David.

David stood over his mother with his cock in his hand. He aimed at his mother's tits and let a stream of warm golden liquid fly at them. His mother laughed and in a quick motion sat so the stream was hitting directly into her mouth. She swallowed as it entered, but the amount and pressure of it made some run down her chin and onto her chest. When David was done Jen stood up and moved to her. "Lick me while I do you," Jen commanded.

Jen put one leg up on the side of the tub as her mother started to lick her clit. Jen loved the way her mother licked her clit, and soon the urge to pee was too great. The first drops ran down her leg, and then the stream found her mother's mouth. She could feel the tongue still working as she emptied her bladder, and it made her shudder at the joy of it.

"So did I pass?" their mother asked.

"Oh yes!" Jen and David said at the same time.

"You both tasted lovely," she said. "Now you two sit down and I will mark you."

David sat down and Jen sat in front of him. David put his arms around Jen as their mother stood up on the side of the tub, and covered them with her golden liquid. Jen opened her mouth to show her mother that she too could take the liquid in her mouth. "Open up David you need some too."

David opened his mouth and felt the warm liquid splash his face and hit his tongue. It was salty with a slight tang to it, but he did not totally object to the taste as he swallowed. When she was done, she leaned down and kissed both children. "Thank you both for making me feel alive again. Today is the first day of the rest of our lives,"

1writer
1writer
134 Followers