Jen-Hewitt's Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,136 Followers

All of the sudden there was a hand on my breast, cupping and squeezing firmly but not hard. And then another hand on my ass; a finger dipping in my crack and touching my anus. Char had snuck up behind me. Instead of pushing inside me, Char's finger just made a circular motion around my sensitive anus. I'm sure that on any other day I would have been absolutely repulsed, but I had just experienced anal sex for the first time the night before, and I had enjoyed it thoroughly, so today my ass was tender but inviting. I tingled all over at her touch, and actually jumped a step or two closer toward orgasm. I spread my legs wider in spite of myself, relishing in the back-door attention.

"Stop touching yourself," Char ordered.

It was the first order I actually considered not following. I was so close, and I wanted to finish because I wanted to climax more than anything. But I didn't want to face whatever this girl was going to do if I didn't obey. I moved my hand near my other one at the top of the entertainment center, helping to hold myself up. But I kept my legs spread and my ass thrust out against Char's finger.

Only Char's finger wasn't at my anus anymore. She dipped her hand lower, between my legs and under me, then began to rub my pussy. If she would have kept at my clit, I'm sure I would have climaxed, but instead she slipped a finger inside of me and began fingering my increasingly wet cunt. And then there were two fingers, fucking me strong and rhythmically.

At first I didn't even realizing I was doing it, but I actually caught myself smelling and then licking my fingers--the ones I had just had inside me--as Char fingered me deep and fast. I even let slip a moan or two. I tried imagining a guy again, but I was too overwhelmed by the pleasure and couldn't keep anything straight. I was fully aware that Char was the one doing this to me, and--physically, anyway--I was definitely enjoying it.

"I bet you want to cum, huh?" Char growled into my ear, right before she licked it.

"Yes," I gasped. It was the absolute truth.

"Tell me when," she said, and then she increased her fingering intensity.

I couldn't help but moan and pant and move my body to her hand. I sucked my fingers into my mouth until they were clean of my taste, and then I used that same hand to grab my breast that Char wasn't already holding.

"Oh God, oh God," I said. And then, "I'm almost there. I'm gonna..."

And just like that, Char had moved back, wasn't touching me, and she left me hanging on the very precipice of orgasm. I needed it, so I dropped my hand back between my legs, but Char caught it, held it firmly, and then held my other one as I gasped with arousal and ultimate frustration. I even tried rubbing my legs together to cause some kind of spark, but it was too late.

"Fuck!" I panted in frustration. I had been so close it was almost painful. My nipples were so hard they were aching. I struggled to catch my breath, becoming angrier at how vulnerable I was, naked with this awful woman and yet on the verge of begging for her to get me off.

I was so on edge that when Char pushed her fingers that had been inside me up to my face and told me to taste myself, I lunged at her hand and sucked the fingers down. I wanted to be more indifferent about it than I was, as I was very aware of the camera on me, but I couldn't hold myself back. Holding her tight by the wrist with both hands, I sucked and licked Char's fingers until every last trace of me was gone. I then looked to her as I licked my lips unconsciously.

"What now?" I asked, half angry, half needful of some way to distribute this energy.

"Make love to me here," she said, and she lifted her two massive breasts together.

The reality of that order brought me back to Earth some, and I was back to my angrier and hesitant self. She wanted me to suck her tits. This was going to be harder than anything else I'd done, because I would get no pleasure, no physical stimulation, from licking another woman's breasts. But I knew I couldn't delay for long.

I started slow, but I was going as fast as I could make myself go. Char still had her uniform blouse on, and so I unbuttoned it and helped her off with it. In just her bra, her breasts looked even more enormous. I had to give it to her; most women with boobs as big as hers were themselves very big, but Char's body, apart from topping six feet in height, was particularly trim considering her size. Her cleavage, now revealed, was deep and dark. The kind of crevasse I know most guys dream about sticking their dicks into.

It's just skin, I told myself. And then I wearily planted my face in her cleavage. I noticed her smell right away. It was the same scent of her natural body mixed with a good perfume, but it was particularly strong and heady in the enclosed space between her boobs. It helped to take my mind away from what I was forcing myself to do with my tongue. I licked at everything, but nothing in particular, knowing that any flesh I could possibly reach would have to be breast, and therefore Char would enjoy it. Meanwhile, I slipped my hands behind her back and fumbled with the bra clasp. I thought it would be easy, but I realized that I'd never removed a bra from this position before. I felt even more like a guy.

And then something even more unexpected happened. The smell of Char's body became a taste. Her skin had a powerful yet indefinable flavor, something thick and musky, with a faint trace of sweat, but not at all off-putting. I'd even go so far as to call it an aphrodisiac, because once I began tasting it, I wanted to taste it again. My forced, tentative licks became eager laps, and by the time I pulled Char's bra off, I was actually looking forward to tasting the rest of her huge tits, though I didn't admit that to myself.

With her breasts freed, I moved from her cleavage and concentrated on one boob. I licked and kissed it all over and even under the pronounced sag of its weight. I managed to fit my entire face under her one breast, and I drenched it with saliva as I licked and slobbered on it enthusiastically, gradually making my way toward the nipple.

I felt the nipple before licking it, as it scraped against my forehead and poked the back of my eyelid. I opened my eyes and was amazed to see the huge areola, but even more amazed at how dark it and the nipple were. Char's skin was dark, but the nipple and areola were almost pitch black! I put my mouth over as much of the area as I could, and was surprised to find that my lips and jaw began working on instinct, sucking the nipple as if I'd done it a thousand times before. It came so natural that even when I told myself to stop, my mouth kept working, and my tongue joined in, coiling and flipping at the nipple's tip and lathering the skin around it. My lips puckered and sucked hard.

I told myself to take it easy, and I grew embarrassed at the thought of what I must have looked like. I tried to imagine the view Jen was getting, and I surprised to find that I had become so entranced by this activity that my whole body was into it. I was rubbing up against Char, I held her massive tit to me with both hands, and I had my mouth open as wide as it would go, sucking on the fat end and trying for more.

Pulling back, I fought for a breath, not having realized that I was even out of it yet. Again my body took over and rubbed Char's spit-soaked nipple and areola all over my face. I jabbed my tongue at it as it passed my lips even as I gasped for more air.

And then, as if I couldn't wait to get started, I went on to the next breast and did it all over again. I sucked and licked and even nibbled her a little. Char put her hands on the back of my head and held me to her, and though I knew it would have been futile to resist, I didn't even try to pull back. At last I heard Char moan, and it was as if that gave me an idea or permission, because suddenly I was moaning with her, gently but definitely.

I was just beginning to wonder how long I was supposed to do this when Char grabbed the tit I was working on and moved it up, then down, teasing me with it and making me follow with my mouth open and my tongue hanging out. I heard her give a little giggle, but more importantly I could hear myself breathing, almost hyperventilating I was so energized and excited. Finally I stopped playing her game and I straightened up to look her in the face. As soon as I did, though, I almost moved in to give her--and I still can't believe this--a kiss. I stopped myself at the last second, but I can't deny that for a very brief moment I was ready to kiss her full on without having been ordered to.

I suspected and hoped that I was getting into this because it reminded me of how much I enjoy getting the same treatment. Not to mention how worked up I'd become just moments earlier when I was nearly brought to orgasm. But I couldn't entirely dismiss the possibility that doing these things to another woman--and this bitch of a blackmailer Charlotte, no less--was getting me hot.

I gave Char a scalding look, as if to blame her for the feelings and confusion I was going through.

"I didn't tell you to stop!" Char snapped, meeting my hard gaze. "Get your skinny little ass on the bed!

I didn't even have time to follow the order, because Char grabbed me and pushed me so hard that I flew into the middle of the queen-sized bed, landing on all fours. She continued to yell at me as she climbed up after me. I was frozen with the fear of what she was going to do, plus I didn't want to move the wrong way to further anger her. So I just stayed like that, on all fours, which was evidentially exactly what she wanted.

Char got on her knees beside me and grabbed a fistful of my long, dark hair. She pulled harder than necessary, but not enough to draw a scream. Still lecturing me, she then used her other hand to swat me hard on my ass, filling the room with the sharp sound of skin against skin. She spanked me four, five times, yanking a little on my hair with each slap. With this combination I soon was crying out from the abuse, but it didn't really hurt. Not like it could have, or even should have. After all, my pussy still throbbed and my nipples still ached, especially in the seconds right after each pull and spank.

I didn't realize what I'd done until Char started screaming about it. I had been tolerating the spanking so much that I eventually leaned my ass back into one, and when Char noticed this she really started yelling. She called me every name in the book from slut to whore, and then she pressed her finger up against my anus.

"Is this what you want you little slut? You dirty little bitch? Is this what you want?"

I had to admit that my body did enjoy the electrifying sensation of a finger teasing my asshole, but my mind was still against it.

"Fuck you," I spat.

Char yanked me by the hair as hard as ever, sending pain through my skull and down my spine as I was lifted off my hands and up onto my knees.

"What?" she screamed, followed by another tirade of cursing and insults.

But this time she took things further. No more teasing. While she hurled loud and awful words at me, Char shoved her middle finger right up my ass all the way to the last knuckle. It hurt terribly for that first drive, but then my body relished in the taboo, intense sensation, and I simply melted into her hand. I closed my eyes, bit my lower lip, and took the incessant screaming with the explosion of pleasure that started in my ass and ended at the tips of my fingers and toes. I stretched my body and tightened my anus around her finger. I even pulled my head away from the hand gripping my hair just for the extra sensation.

I couldn't have asked for anything more. I was all pleasure, arousal, and wanting more. And then Char let go of my hair and roughly played with my breasts, pinched the nipples and squeezed the flesh in her hand. I arched my back and pushed against her hand. I wanted to pump my body against her finger, but I was afraid she'd withdraw, so I just let it be even though it meant torturing myself.

"You better be hungry," Char said, switching gears suddenly. "Cause now you're gonna eat pussy. You ever eat pussy before?"

She pulled her finger out of me, moved away from me entirely, leaving me breathless, painfully aroused, and desperate for more. I collapsed back onto the bed. I was so wiped out that I didn't even consider answering her question, and I wasn't at all bothered that she'd asked it. I couldn't think straight enough to be freaked out about what she was going to make me do. All I could concentrate on was my pleasure, and how I'd never felt this way before.

I was on my hands and knees again, panting, letting the subtly decreasing waves of energy pass over me, while becoming vaguely aware of Char taking the rest of her clothes off. She went around to the end of the bed and stood there before calling to me. I slowly turned around and saw her fully naked body for the first time. She had a furry bush between her legs, hiding the cleft of her cunt, but I knew I was about to get a close-up view. I crawled toward her before she could even order me to.

"Come here!" she yelled.

I crawled before her, my eyes on the dark bush. Char shifted, spread her legs, and pointed between them.

"Eat, baby."

I'd gone too far to turn back now. How bad could it be? I dipped my head forward and put my mouth to the triangle of pubic hair. I swirled my tongue, felt the soft, wet ridges and folds of her pussy. There was more than a hint of the intoxicating flavor I'd experienced on her tits here, so I felt quickly at home. I licked and sucked and lapped, finding Char's clit right away, but also finding my position was not the best for eating her out. I grabbed her ass and tried to pull into her that way, but nothing was really working.

And then I twisted around so I was on my back and I scooted my head under Char and between her legs. This was perfect. I drove my tongue inside of her on the first try in this position, and the surprise of my success brought me back to reality for a moment. I paused, considering what I had succumbed to, how far I had gone, and what I was doing now. I knew I didn't want this. But rather than tell myself that, I just acted like it was something I'd started and had to finish. I stuffed my tongue into her cunt and buried my face into her bush.

Char hadn't shown much of her pleasure thus far, with the exception being when I sucked her tits. But getting her pussy eaten out must have been a new territory for her, because all of the sudden she was moaning and gasping away. Gone were the barked orders and shouted insults. Her entire demeanor had changed. She was putty in my mouth.

Meanwhile, I ate that big, wet pussy of hers with a ferocious hunger and energy. I kept willing myself to give it everything I had, because the sooner Char got off, the sooner it would be over. But what I ignored then and accepted later on was that I couldn't have slowed down or stopped for anything. If Char had suddenly had a change of heart and told me to stop, I would've found a way to lock my lips to her cunt, would've jammed my tongue impossibly deep inside her. As it was, I was pretty much doing these things to her already. It wasn't just the taste, but the feel of her in my mouth and the motions of my lips and tongue which felt so natural, as if they'd been made specifically to do this. My body was, in all respects, on autopilot, and I more than enjoyed the ride.

But things got much better when Char, still reeling from the assault I was making between her thighs, dropped forward and grabbed my own thighs to spread them. She put her mouth on my pussy before I could even think to hope for it.

Char, with all her apparent years of looking forward to this first taste of pussy, must have fantasized about what exactly to do, because when she began licking and sucking me, I knew I was in the hands of someone very talented. At the first lap and twist and curl of her tongue on my pussy lips and clit, I pitched beneath her. The pleasure was so intense it was literally too much, but even as I tried to pry myself away, I lifted my hips to her face for more. Char managed to find the one thing that could pull me away from her cunt, for I let my head go back to vocalize the highest level of sexual satisfaction I could ever recall experiencing. I was so far gone that my voice caught deep inside me, and for a moment or two I was just open-mouthed and silent, my eyes wide, but seeing nothing.

"Oh shit," I yelled. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" If someone had been passing by Jen's room at that moment, they would have read panic and fear in my voice, but in reality I was just releasing pure, erotic emotion. My only fear was that it might stop.

I clawed at Char's ass as I screamed and huffed. Still in a kind of restless panic mode, I twisted and squirmed, partly to express my pleasure, but also because I didn't know what to do with myself and I definitely needed to do something. I moaned long and loud, my voice full of want and need, as I pushed my face back to Char's pussy and, somehow, ate her out with even more intensity than before.

Char's tongue seemed to be everywhere at once--on my clit, inside me, sliding up along the folds of my pussy--and wherever it was, it was doing the exactly the right thing. She moved so fast, with strokes and sucks so strong and yet not too strong. When she probed her tongue inside me, she went deeper than I would've thought possible, and her tongue was so fat it was almost as filling as a small dick, yet it had infinitely more flexibility. Outside, Char's lips sucked and massaged my clit. My whole body pulsed and throbbed.

And then Char was shaking. I munched on her cunt as though it were a big, fleshy fruit, and though she didn't go wild like I'd expected, I knew Charlotte was having an orgasm. I rubbed my chin on her pussy, then stuck my nose between her lips, but her big body really started to quake when I slapped my tongue back and forth over her fat clit. Her pussy juices flowed more freely then ever.

As she climaxed, Char's assault on my pussy was driven by this new rush, and in seconds she had me taking my lips off her cunt so I could beg her to make me cum. But just before I snapped, Char's legs went weak and she slid down off of me, leaving my burning pussy as she collapsed onto the floor at the end of the bed. She kissed me deeply with her soaking wet mouth--wet from my own pussy juices--and as great and passionate a kiss as it was, I could tell from it that she was a little knocked out. Amazingly, my first thought was disappointment, because it seemed like she was finished and was just going to leave me hanging. I lay there on the bed, flexing my legs and rubbing my own tits while moaning in frustration, hoping she would get the signal and come back to me. Instead all she did was sit right there beside me and try to catch her breath.

"No...no..." I said in spite of myself. At this point I had even forgotten about Jen until, in my frustration, I turned my head toward her and saw her just feet away...but she was no longer holding the video camera.

Instead, Jen stood there with a very guilty, even terrified look on her face. She was at that moment dropping her shirt to the floor, and so now wore only pants and a bra--a bra which supported two of the most incredible looking tits I'd ever seen. With that confused expression still on her face, Jen walked over to me, leaned down and, after the briefest of hesitations, kissed me full on the mouth.

Rather that think about how strange this was, I just kissed back. I even moaned so loud it scared me. I put my hand to the back of Jen's head and held her face to mine, afraid that she might abandon me like Char had, but I didn't need to worry. Jen kissed me with a passion even Char had lacked at her best moments. Maybe Jen was just a better kisser, but to me it seemed that she was at least as turned on as anyone in the room. Our tongues wrestled and tangled and sucked each other. We gnawed each other's mouths. And for a very long time, neither of us came up for breath.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,136 Followers