Jen Liked My Stories Ch. 1

Story Info
Horny reader finds out what submission means.
2.5k words
4.43
78k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen liked my story. I occasionally posted erotic stories to a popular web site that published such stories. My stories were about what could be called "rough sex", sex where force was a key element. Jen sent me an email, told me how much she liked the story. I wrote her back.

To a writer, positive feedback can be overwhelming. Just to know that someone out there "gets" you, understands a part of you, notices the little details and why you wrote those details; it's powerful, even to a professional writer like myself, who you might think would be used to the effect. When the story is sexual, that effect is doubled. Not only is your gentle reader giving you the writing approval you so need, but also they are approving of that naughty, dirty, vulnerable part in you that you secretly fear no one will like.

I had responded to several such emails in the past, and had even ended up meeting and enjoying brief encounters with a couple of my female readers. Yes, we had had the kind of sex I wrote about in my stories, and yes, the sex had been satisfying. The novelty had worn off meeting someone in this manner, however. I was now looking for something a little different.

I wrote back to Jen, thanking her for her comments, and telling her that something about her email had spoken to me, which was true. I explained I had met admirers of my stories in the past, and that I was no longer interested in a "run of the mill" encounter. I told her I knew that her wish when she wrote me was to eventually meet me, and I wasn't interested in a long slow email courtship while she got her courage up as to whether to have sex with me. I explained that I was generally considered to be attractive, but I didn't care what she looked like. I told her that if she was interested, the only thing I wanted to read from her was her home address, and I'd be there the weekend after I received it. I told her I would show up with HIV test results in hand, and would expect the same from her. I explained that if I showed up at her door, and she opened that door, I was going to treat her like a sexual slave for the next two days; in the way I treated women in my stories. She wrote me back within the hour. There was nothing in the email but her address.

Two frightened eyes stared at me through the crack, peering over the security chain. Apparently her earlier courage was failing her just a bit.

"Step back," I said, as I slipped a hand in the crack and shoved the door open, pulling the "security" chain out of the door jam. I sauntered in the open door, toward her, as she slowly backed away, her unblinking eyes never moving from mine. I kicked the door shut behind me, dropping my bag on the floor. She bumped into the back of her own sofa just as I caught up with her. "You opened the door," I shrugged. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, moving my own face close to hers, as I stared intensely into her eyes. Casually and roughly, I felt her up through her clothes, running my hand quickly between her legs, up and over her breasts, giving the left one a quick painful squeeze. I kissed her hard and quick, too, shoving my tongue in her mouth, pressing my lips hard against hers. She responded immediately, but I ended the kiss just as quickly, pulling back and replacing my tongue with two of my fingers, pushed deep into her mouth. I leaned close and whispered in her ear.

I thought about what I already knew about this woman. I'd had considerable experience with submissive women, and I knew she was frightened out of her mind, but I also knew that her panties were soaking wet right then. If she was like most submissive women, she had quite a bit of sexual experience, although much of it had been unsatisfying to her. In general, women who like to be dominated are very confident sexually, indeed, they are often very confident in every aspect of their lives. Because of this paradox, they tend to attract men who aren't very dominant, men who are drawn to their strength and outward confidence, the least likely type of man to satisfy them. Usually a woman like Jen, though experiencing being dominated for the first time, has had one or two encounters in her life when a man was actually strong or rough or demanding with her, though he probably didn't take it as far as she would like. She probably fought and said, "No," and he finally did stop when she was secretly hoping he would ignore her protests and do what he wanted to her. Do you want to watch a tap dance? Ask a sexually submissive woman if no means no. Watch her brain fight with her pussy as she tries to reconcile the dilemma that for society's sake no should mean no, while nothing makes her hotter than the idea that some man might someday ignore her "no."

In any case, right now Jen's "no" wasn't going to mean no. It wasn't going to mean anything, because I was going to do whatever I wanted.

"As I told you in my email, when you opened that door, you consented to be my sex slave," I whispered in her ear, my fingers raping her wet mouth. "That is exactly what is going to happen, regardless of anything you say." I pulled my fingers from her mouth, let go of her hair, and stepped back.

"I didn't open the door all the way," she began. "I left the chain on…"

"I'm not going to argue with you," I interrupted. "I don't argue with women. You and I both know that you wanted me to come in, or you wouldn't have sent your address, and you wouldn't have opened the door. You left the chain on because you like to argue, and you usually win, but I'm not interested in arguing, or in your mind at all, what I'm interested in is how my dick will feel when it's in your holes." I knew these words were like candy for a submissive woman like Jen, even though I really was interested in her mind, and even enjoyed a good argument from time to time. Submissive women often don't understand that, though deep down, very deep, they would like it. I began to explain what the weekend was going to be like for her.

"You are going to do everything I want," I said, as I turned her around and bent her over at the waist across the back of the couch. "I'm going to hurt you some, though not really bad, and I'm going to humiliate you some, too. This weekend you will exist only as an object for me to amuse myself with. You're going to be my toy."

I pulled her khaki shorts down to her knees. I began to spank her, hard and methodically, the loud slaps echoing around the room. Holding her firmly down across the sofa back, I paid particular attention to the sensitive areas where her ass met her legs, and the inside of her upper thighs. I spanked her as she struggled, letting the heat build up on her ass and legs until they were glowing cherry red. At first she tried ordering me to stop, then begging me. I wanted to reduce her to a slightly more compliant place. Finally, after a non-stop rain of slaps, she stopped talking altogether and simply cried and whimpered. I knew I had her attention.

Pulling her up roughly by her hair, I marched her around the couch and into her living room. She had to take humiliating short steps, as her shorts were still around her knees. I grabbed a chair from the adjacent dining area, and sat down. She stood in front of me.

"Take off your clothes."

"I…" she started.

"Shut up and take off your clothes, or I'll bend you over the couch again, only this time I'll use my belt." She began to comply, but her hands were shaking and she was crying quietly.

She stood before me, completely naked, her hands covering her breasts. I reached out, pinched a tuft of her pubic hair, and used it to pull her closer to me.

"Drop your hands to your sides." I began to give her orders as I examined her body. "Spread your legs," I said, as I peered closely at her pussy. I knew how uncomfortable this would make her. "You don't have a lot of hair," I commented. "Do you shave your cunt?" I knew this word would embarrass her. In my experience, submissive women have a strong sexual reaction to this word, although like most women, they hate it, especially at first. Later, as they get used to hearing it and saying it, it loses some of its power, but at the beginning it almost never fails to send a shockwave of embarrassed sexual thrill through them. Eventually that will wear off a little, but it is replaced by the power you gain having changed, in a small way, her view of the world.

"No," she whimpered.

"No, what?"

She hesitated, then flinched as I pinched her inner thigh.

"No, sir."

"The sir is nice, but I mean what don't you do?"

"I don't shave…down there."

She cried out as I again pinched her inner thigh cruelly. "You don't shave where? Use the word I used. Dirty girls like you have cunts, not 'down theres', you understand?" "I don't shave my…cunt," she whispered, her face bright red.

I continued my examination. As I touched and probed, I made comments designed to embarrass her. Women are sensitive about their bodies, even beautiful women, and they are especially nervous about their most private areas. Jen had a quite attractive body, though slightly more curvy than society considers beautiful. I played on her nervousness.

"Bend over and put your hands on the coffee table. Rest your weight on them." Her as was now sticking in my face. I pushed three fingers into her pussy, hard and rough. She was soaking wet, as I knew she would be.

"Do you always get so wet?"

I continued before she could answer. "Most women wouldn't get wet from this kind of treatment," I lied, knowing that even if she wasn't submissive, the fear mixed with sexual treatment would make any woman wet, regardless of if she wanted the encounter to happen or not. It is simple physiology. In my experience, though, women are concerned with how wet they get, and if their pussy is normal, and if it is somehow disgusting to be that wet. "What's wrong with you? I've never touched such a wet cunt in my life. I need something to dry my hands." I wiped my wet fingers on her leg to dry them.

Next, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and looked at her asshole.

"Has anyone ever fucked you up the ass?" I asked, again choosing my words for maximum effect.

"My husband…ex-husband… tried once, but he stopped when it hurt me."

"Wimp," I declared. "Is that why you left him?" I didn't know for a fact her husband had left her, but I knew women like Jen. In my experience, submissive women were usually the ones who initiated leaving a vanilla marriage.

"I…" she started.

"Just know that I'm going to fuck you up the ass more than once this weekend," I interrupted, slipping my slick forefinger up her ass to the hilt as I spoke.

She gasped and jerked but remained in her position.

"You've been a poor hostess. You haven't shown me around your place. Give me a tour." I slipped my finger out of her, and pulled her upright. Again, I put two fingers in her mouth.

"Come on," I said, walking off. "Keep up, and don't let my fingers come out of your mouth." I began to walk around her apartment, leading her around by her mouth around my fingers. It was very difficult for her to keep up, as I was holding my hand about waist high, so she had to bend over. Not to mention that her shorts were still hobbling her knees, forcing her to walk fast with tiny steps. "By the way, how does your asshole taste?" I teased her. Her eyes got wide, thinking about where my finger had just been. Of course, I didn't really put that finger in her mouth. It's very unhealthy to go from anus to mouth without washing, and I wouldn't think of doing her any real harm.

We walked around the apartment while I made her tell me about each room, asking her questions about the décor and little objects she had around. I didn't really understand much of it, as she was talking with her mouth full of my fingers. This made me laugh uproariously, but I don't think she thought it was funny, because she just blushed.

When we reached her bedroom, I abruptly stopped her, pushed her down on her back on the bed, and began kissing her forcefully, exploring her mouth with my tongue, holding tightly to her face with both hands. She responded wildly. I ran my hand down between her legs and felt her soaking wet pussy. Slipping between her legs, I rammed into her, fucking her as hard as I could, while my mouth was still locked with hers in a sloppy kiss. I fucked her until I could tell she was ready to come. I pulled out and stood up abruptly.

"No, no, no, don't stop," she pleaded.

"I'll give you one more chance," I said. "If you want me to go, I'll go now, but if you want me to stay, you're mine for the weekend."

"Please, please," she cried out, her eyes closed.

"Please what?"

"Please just fuck me."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Yes, yes, please. Please fuck me."

"Get up and come downstairs."

I turned and went back downstairs. She followed behind and waited while I pulled some items from my bag.

"This will help me keep track of you, and amuse me while you wear it." I showed her a butt plug with a nylon cord attached. On the other end of the cord was attached a child's pull toy, a plastic bubble on wheels, with several colored balls inside. "When you pull this, the balls pop up and down." I demonstrated, the bright balls popping loudly against the bubble. "Come here and bend over." I slipped the medium sized plug into her pussy to lubricate it, then pushed it up her ass roughly. She cried out as the wide part forced open her inexperienced rectum.

"Leave this in, unless I take it out. Now go get me a beer." I began to laugh my ass off, as she waddled towards the kitchen, pulling the loud toy behind her, popping happily.

To be continued...