Jen Pisses in the Office for me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued pumping as my sperm exited my bell end and deposited itself inside her body. Jen was almost at orgasm and within seconds I had helped her achieve her own glory. Finally we were both done, our joint panting breaths loud in our ears. Slowly I withdrew my cock from Jen's pussy. Her matted pubic triangle was now covered with spent patches of piss and her love juices. I stared at her naked buttocks an incredibly disgusting idea building in my mind. It took quite an effort to start a piss of my own so soon after sex but I managed it. As my lightly yellowed stream squirted from the slit in the end of my dick it shot upwards with only a small amount of power. However my golden shower still had enough force to reach Jen's round buttocks and with an immense thrill building inside me I proceeded to spray my piss over her cream coloured skin.

Jen's reaction to my involuntary piss all over her buttocks could have very easily gone the wrong way. However Jen had been wonderfully sated by our sex and was now it seemed, very keen to comply in anything I deemed fit. I managed to increase the strength of my flow. Still training my piss shower over her rounded bum cheeks I concentrated with creating a large round wet patch over her skin. As I neared the end of my leak I lowered my body downwards allowing my cock to send my still spraying piss stream under her bum and all over her matted pussy hairs.

I think Jen enjoyed my golden shower as much as I did. Once done though we had a hard task of hiding the evidence of our activity. Finally we were done and fled the office just in time before the cleaners arrived to carry out their duties. I had taken the precaution of hiding the key to the back office to ensure that nobody visited the room until the next day when Jen's puddle over the carpet had completely dried up. Needless to say this wasn't our last naughty sex session in the office but as they say; that is a story for another day.

12