Jen: Pissing in the Office

Story Info
Jen stops by after hours to spray the place with piss.
2.1k words
4.32
87.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Squatting down in the corner of the office, Jen spread her bare legs and issued the command to her bladder to release its hold. A familiar sensation rushed down her body on her way to her waiting pussy lips. A second later and a hot golden stream of squirting piss was flowing from the base of her vagina and forming a gushing arch of urine down to the carpeted floor.

Jen gasped with the sensation of seeing her pee raining down over the fabric between her creamy legs. Almost immediately a growing damp stain started to spread as her golden rain continued to squirt from the base of her brown curly haired pussy.

Revelling in the shear naughtiness of her act, Jen watched on with utter fascination as she continued to piss all over the office carpet. The feeling of relief grew in her bladder as more and more of her pee squirted from her lower lips. This was a wonderful accompaniment to the butterflies dancing in her stomach. Needless to say, Jen was getting a lovely sexual stimulation from her act. The more piss she peed onto the floor, the better the sensation got.

Jen had been planning to carry out a naughty piss over the office carpet for quite sometime now. At last she had plucked up the courage to finally try it out. Deliberately she had stayed behind at work on a Friday night. As the last of her co-workers left the building, Jen was rushing to the conference room office at the far end of the top floor. The rush she had gotten from just undressing from her work pants and cotton underwear had been incredible. This was nothing however, as to the thrill she got as she moved to the far corner and adopted her pee squat.

Now that she was actually doing it and pissing like a naughty schoolgirl in the corner of the sparsely decorated room, the feeling had gone into overdrive. What a delicious joy it was to simply pee over the floor rather than use the toilet. By Monday morning she knew her pee stain on the carpet would have completely dried. This meant that this was a perfect crime, one she now had every intention of repeating.

Suddenly it struck her that she had the perfect opportunity to pee where-ever she liked in the empty office. With this wonderful idea in mind, Jen desperately tried to hold back the last of her pee. Slowly the pattering piss shower issuing from her muff and spraying the carpet with her hot urine, started to wane before vanishing completely.

Standing up, Jen stared downwards past her small breasts poking through her thin blouse and also past the triangle of brown curly pubic hairs nestled between her legs, and at the large damp stain on the carpet. Her piss puddle looked incredible a clear testament to the naughty deed she had just done. Running her hands over her bare bum cheeks and then up and round, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Slipping a hand inside she caressed her left breast with a loving fondle. Her hormones were racing now. Her other hand slipped down between her legs finding the warm moist spot between her legs. Two fingers probed into her love hole, a third gently massaging her clit. The resulting sensations of pleasure ran through her body delighting her immensely. She was half tempted to masturbate right there and then but a little voice in the back of her mind whispered more soft temptations.

With a big smile on her flushed face Jen decided to act on the images in her subconscious. Quickly she moved to the large conference table which filled most of the otherwise empty room. It took only a few seconds before Jen was squatting down, her large naked buttocks coming to within inches of its wooden surface. The quite of the room was suddenly dispelled by a soft hiss and patter as Jen started to pee again. From between her parted naked legs shot a twisting golden stream of hot piss. Her urine shower immediately formed a curving arch which started to splatter over the wooden surface below her half naked body.

Jen's new piss was even more satisfying than the last but she had already thought of some new ideas for places to pee around the office. She allowed herself to pee for only a few delicious seconds before sealing shut her pee hole. Clambering down from the table she stared at the glistening wet puddle on the conference room table. That had been incredible fun but now it was time for something else.

Jen stopped by the door to the main office. On the floor lay her work pants and her discarded white panties. Now desperate to maximize her sexual thrill from her naughty office peeing Jen immediately started to remove the rest of her clothing. Her light blue office blouse landed on top of her panties followed almost immediately by her bra. Now Jen was completely naked. Her nipples were incredibly hard on her small pert breasts. Between her legs her brown matted triangle of pubic hairs were now covered in small splashes of her spent piss. Not that this bothered Jen in the slightest. Her blue eyes flashed with delight as she opened the conference room door and stepped out into the exposed area of the upper story office.

It was an unusual and initially unsettling feeling for Jen as she crossed the open plan room on the way to her desk. Her nudity was both a turn on and yet a slight cause for fear. In would only take one person to return for what-ever reason and she would be caught completely naked. The two piss puddles in the conference room would be just as damning and for a second Jen feared she best run and get dressed as quickly as possible.

Shaking her pretty head Jen decided against that course of action. Reaching her desk she pulled back her chair and slowly descended into its embrace. The course fabric of the seat tickled both her bare bum cheeks and her pussy. Edging towards the edge of the chair Jen stared down as she positioned her muff to the edge of the chair. Happy with her position Jen looked up at her computer and proceeded to call up her Emails. She was half way through typing her first reply when the impulse to pee hit her bladder. Purposely she didn't look down but instead continued to stare at the screen. A hot spray of pee squirted from her pussy lips hidden within the triangle of her pubic hairs. Her golden urine stream shot forwards for several inches before gravity caught it and pulled it down to the office carpet below her chair. Just as quickly as she had started to pee, Jen stopped. Staring down her naked body, past the inviting site of her pointed nipples, Jen marvelled at the new damp stain beneath her desk. That had felt simply wonderful!

Jen typed a few more characters on her screen just before her pussy lips parted once again and a second quick squirt of piss escaped her vagina. Peeing like this in quick little showers over the carpet beneath her desk was so intoxicating. A third squirt and then it was too much to hold back. Between Jen's creamy thighs suddenly started to shoot a long twisting stream of hot feminine piss, squirting out of her pussy with complete abandon. Jen fantasized about sitting at her desk, peeing over the floor, whilst during office hours. What an incredible rush it would be to simply have a pee whenever she wanted at her desk, and never worry about having to go downstairs to the toilet.

Between Jen's legs, her golden pee stream was beginning to droop as she finally exhausted the last of her piss. At the very last moment Jen closed her pussy lips and leapt up. Running over to the filing cabinets she chose one at random and yanked open the bottom drawer. Without wasting a moment she quickly turned round and then squatted down, bringing her bum and hairy pussy to just above the paper files inside. As soon as she was in place then the very last of Jen's pee escaped her vagina. A gentle patter accompanied the sound of her wet urine splashing down over the folders.

Her last act of pee vandalism was simply too much for Jen. Standing from her pee squat she ran over to the nearest chair. Spinning it round she placed her nude buttocks on its seat. Spreading her legs wide she grabbed a thick marker pen off the desk and carefully slid it into her waiting and very wet pussy. The sensation of the cold metal surface inside her moist vagina was electrifying and slowly but with building momentum, Jen started to slid the pen in and out of her love hole.

Jen's orgasm burst upon her flooding her mind and senses with ecstatic bliss. Her wet relief stained the chair as she came but she was too far lost in her orgasmic bliss to care. Slowly, sanity returned along with the awful knowledge of the mess she had made. It took Jen half an hour before she ready to leave the office after cleaning up as best she could, her various pee stains. By the time she was ready for leaving she also needed another pee. Desperately she scanned the office for inspiration. She would be damned if she was going to pee in the Ladies loo especially after what she had done earlier.

The idea for her new pee was the naughtiest yet. She approached her manager's desk with trembling hands. It took a second to yank down her pants and underwear from around her bum cheeks and pussy and then she was ready. Now, with her lower clothing suspended between her knees and her womanhood on full display, Jen leant forward and picked up Liz's coffee mug. Moving the large cup up to her pussy she covered her vaginal lips with its mouth. The first squirt of piss shot from her pee hole and sprayed into her manager's cup. Instantly it was followed by a second longer squirt of hot wet piss which turned into a continuing torrent of golden pee. Easing back the mouth of the jug away from her hairy muff, Jen marvelled at the sight of her squirting pee spraying over the inner wall. Her flowing urine traced its way down the cup's surface where it was already pooling at the base.

The outside of the mug started to become all warm as Jenny continued to pee into it. This was easily the naughtiest and most disgusting thing she had every done. However at the same time it was the most exciting and sexually thrilling thing she had ever done. She knew already that she need to masturbate urgently as soon as she got home but for now she needed to enjoy the rest of her pee.

In front of her thighs, the cup was now half full of her spent and very hot piss. The stream of new pee still squirting out of her vagina showed no sign of abating and she was surprised to witness just how much new pee she had inside her. Knowing the mug would never hold all her piss Jen forced her self to stop her pee. As soon as the golden stream retreated back into her pussy, Jen did a wobbling walk over to another desk. Picking up Fran's cup she copied her earlier action and placed it up to her waiting muff. A second later and Jen's pussy was busily pissing into its innards.

Her new golden stream made a soft hissing sound as it filled the cup with her warm effluent. The very sight of a second coffee cup filled with her pee was ecstatic. Her thrill levels were through the roof and it took an incredible amount of restraint not to sway her hips to one side and to simply pee all over Fran's desk. In the end she waited until she had almost squirted all her pee out of her body. At the very last moment she moved the cup away from her squirting pee stream and twisted her lower body to one side. Immediately Jen's remaining golden juices started to patter down on the seat of Fran's chair. Jen watched on with glee as she finished the last of her slash over the Supervisor's chair. A small wet patch glistened in the overhead lights where the seat had caught her hot pee.

Now Jen was done. Quickly she emptied the two coffee cups into the soil of a large office plant wondering if her pee would magically help it grow. Pulling up her underwear and pants, Jen dressed again. She then fled the office, desperate to get home and enjoy the memory of peeing in other people's cups as a stimulus to a mind blowing orgasm!

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers