Jen: Route 66 Kicks-Bloomington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right now, but first you have to show me what you can do with your hands and mouths. Rondo, you start on my pussy and Stan, you start on my boobs and above."

For half an hour, they each did their thing. My pussy got stroked, sucked, and fingered really good. My clit and my G-Spot got a real going over. My pussy was bucking hard in short order.

Likewise my tits got a good work out. Stan was stroking, licking, sucking, and once in a while, biting for all he was worth. I managed to jack on one or the other just often enough to keep both cocks stiffly erect.

Once my orgasm started, which did not take long to begin, it just continued to roll on and on in multiple blasts for most of the time those two studs worked on me. I finally had them switch ends while my orgasms continued to roll.

At last, I could take no more. I needed cock inside me in the worst way.

"All right. "Now I'm ready for those cocks, boys. Rondo, on your back. I'm going to mount you to ride cowgirl and I want your big dick in my pussy. I lined up on his big fuck stick facing him and wiped it up and down my slit for some lubrication. If anything, it grew even bigger with my attention, and I slowly lowered myself onto his helmet.

With just the helmet in, that dick did swell some fatter, but I kept slowly sinking down until I finally had it all in, balls deep. I just sat still for a bit, relishing the feeling of fullness in my stretched pussy.

"OK," Stan," I said as I bent forward so my tits tickled Rondo's chest, "stick yours up my ass."

Stan straddled our legs, wiped his dick good in the combined cum juices of Rondo and I, and placed his piece of man meat at the entrance of my back door. He paused, used a finger to gather more cum juices, and spread that around my rosette.

Then he slowly pushed his stiff dick into me, bit by bit. Once he managed to pop through my sphincter, the going was much easier and much less painful. Once Stan was all the way in, both studs just lay motionless as we all enjoyed the double penetration.

Finally, I said, "Ok, guys, start stroking, very slowly. Let's feel the fuck all the way. I'll tell you when to increase speed."

So, the two of them stroked in and out until they found a rhythm in unison, with only the thin membrane of skin separating their two cocks. To me, it felt like heavenly ecstasy, a supreme fullness of erotic pleasure. Later the guys said it was an extra turn on for them to be able to feel each other's cock while fucking me.

When they shot their wads, Stan shot first, filling my ass with a load of warm, sticky cum. Rondo took a little longer. He shot off his load soon, though, filling my pussy with his contribution of warm cum.

Stan backed out first, making a loud and squishy "pop" sound as he exited through my sphincter, with a still semi-hard cock. Rondo also was not fully deflated as I eased up and he "plopped" out of my pussy.

"Well, guys," I said, "your time is up. If you want to shower, do it quickly and get dressed. I want to get some sleep yet tonight.

After both Stan and Rondo returned to the room, Stan asked, "Well, Jen, who's the best, Green or Red?"

I considered a moment or two, to keep them on edge, and then said, "Boys, it's really too close to call. I'd have to say it's a dead draw! Inconclusive."

But I just couldn't resist a final tease. "I just have to say though, I don't think either of you boys could cut it with the girls from Bradley. Not from the experience of my two years over there. But you gave it the old college try and would run a very close second," I said in consolation.

The two studs dropped their chins, incredulous at my statement.

"Just kidding, guys. You two could hold your own in any college sex orgy, bar none. You were both fantastic."

I could just see their male egos inflate with my praise. After all, I just couldn't send them away feeling inferior, now could I?

"Now I think it's time you two took a hike, I have to get my beauty sleep you know!"

Rondo and Stan both sighed and then Rondo said, "It was our pleasure, Jen, you are really something. I hope we gave you as much pleasure as you gave us."

I kissed them both and they walked out the door and into the night. I went into the bathroom to shower and soak again.

By the way, for those of you who are wondering, I was not stupid--I was practicing what today is called, "safe sex." The introduction of "the pill." in 1962, just a year before the events of this story took place, was to fuel one of the many so-called "revolutions" that so filled the 1960s, in this case, the sexual revolution.

I was just on the leading edge of that one. I was one of the first in line at the doctor's office to get a prescription. And, I was one of many to be more than happy to say good-bye to those distracting inconveniences called condoms--at least until the scare of the Big "A" appeared in the 1980s.

I had been soaking in the tub/shower for nearly an hour and the water was dropping below luke warm. I drained the very full tub and completed a full body soaping up. I was just about to switch on the shower head when there was a knock on the door at five minutes past midnight.

I thought I knew who was at the door and if not, it didn't really matter. I stepped out of the tub, full of soap suds and walked to the door, dripping, but otherwise, bare ass naked with no wrap of any kind. I dripped a soapy wet trail all the way. I opened the door and there stood the desk clerk, Danny.

Well, well, well, a triple header tonight after all! Danny just stood there, speechless, as my swinging 38s swung. Right in his face. And my nipples almost went "Boing!" right in front of his eyes as they erected a full inch from my silver dollar sized aureola.

At that point, I seemed to remember the old Alan Lunt show, Candid Camera, and the skit called, "What Do You Say To A Naked Lady?" I chuckled and Danny just continued to stare, frozen in place. Well, I thought, I guess it's going to be up to me to throw the first pitch, so to speak. So I did.

Dan's cock was again in the condition I had last seen it, tenting out his trousers to the point of painfulness. Before he knew what hit him, I reached out and unbuckled his pants, dropping them to the floor and quickly pulling his BVDs down as well.

His pulsing hard dick, dripping precum already, bounced up into full view and bobbed up and down in anticipation. Dan's red face turned even more red, if that were possible, and produced a silly look as I grabbed hold of his erection and led him hobbling into the room. I kicked the door shut behind him and shoved the security locks home, still holding on to that fat piece of man meat with my left hand.

Still maintaining the upper hand, already sticky with precum, pun intended, I looked Dan straight in the eyes and said, "Kiss my tits, bite my nipples, NOW!"

Once again, I wanted to immediately set the tone of this little assignation as I had the previous one: I was in charge.

As if suddenly snapping wide awake, Dan grinned with delight and moved into me to comply with my commands. While he started on my tits, I began stroking his lovely cock, all ten inches of it.

That dick was so fat I could JUST get my hand around its uncut circumference. I was not exactly dry myself, in fact, I was soaked with pussy juice again, not just soap suds.

Something had awakened Dan's hormones, because he now moved quickly, even with his pants and shorts still on the floor around his ankles. He managed to turn me into the wall, back side first, and stick his cock between my legs. I got the general gist of his intentions and jumped my legs up around his waist while he held his cock on target and pushed.

He managed to go slowly at first, until he got a firm grip inside my pussy and my pussy adjusted to his girth. He slowly proceeded to sink his man meat to his balls in one steady, but gentle thrust as my pussy expanded to accommodate it. He must not be a virgin if his care getting into me was anything to go by.

MY, My, Danny Boy, I thought, maybe you are a more aggressive stud than I first thought!

Dan then proceeded to thump and bang me into the wall so hard, that the wall picture a few feet away, crashed to the floor in a splatter of glass and noise. We both got into it, and sweating heavily, pounded away into each other with a frenzy. I squeezed my crossed legs and heels into his back and ass, drawing Dan even tighter into me as we thrust at each other.

My swinging 38s did not so much swing as they bounced and danced up and down and into Dan's chest with all this heavy humping to the point that they became painful. It's a good thing Danny had me up against a wall as I was so slippery with soapy water that he had a hard time holding onto me.

Until, that is, Dan pinned me against that wall with a final, deep and plunging thrust that sank further into me than any man had a right to, and pumped one hell of a load of cock cream into my pussy as he shuddered and moaned into a spine tingling orgasm of lust and erotic pleasure.

His release triggered mine. I screamed and shuddered into an orgasm of my own, squirting pussy juice in a Niagara shower around Dan's cock and smearing us both with our mixed cum juices. My orgasm rolled out in at least four back-to-back releases of orgasmic pleasure.

"Jesus, fucking Christ," Dan whimpered, "you got the whole fucking cheerleading squad beat for a good fuck, Jen! Damn, but you ARE GOOD!"

Dan said that as he withdrew his still semi hard cock with a squishy sound and stood back. We stood there, looking at one another, dripping our combined cum juices all over our legs, as I continued our conversation.

"What do you mean, I managed to croak, between gasps for air, 'the whole fucking cheerleading squad'?"

"Just that," he replied, "I'm not the quarterback or any other kind of fucking jock. I'm captain of the cheerleaders! There are eight coeds and me and I have fucked every one of them every which way from Sunday. You top them all."

Boy, I must have really caught him totally off guard that first time at the motel desk. Maybe it was just the unexpectedness of it or the public nature of the meeting or maybe a combination of both. Either way, Danny was a lot more experienced than I would have guessed from that first meeting.

"Well, thank you for that erotic compliment. You are not too damned bad yourself. You have more to give for the evening, I hope."

The ringing of the telephone suddenly interrupted us. "What the hell?" I asked as Dan picked up the hand set.

"Speak," said Dan. He listened a moment, said ok, and hung up. "Desk clerk," Dan said, "He got three phone calls about all the noises coming from this room what with the banging on the wall and all."

"I guess we better be a little quieter in our orgasms and quit humping on that wall. Back to my question, you have more, I hope?"

"Damn betcha. Just let me get out of these impediments and let me get you on that bed."

With that, Dan stripped off the rest of his clothes and picked me up in his arms, his mouth on my right nipple, and carried me to the bed. He flopped me down on my back on the bed and climbed aboard, climbed aboard the bed and me, that is.

He straddled my legs and bent his mouth to my tits. I have been on the receiving end of such attention before, but few, damned few, were better than what Dan gave my boobs in the next minutes. He had an extremely talented tongue, which he would demonstrate on my body again and again over the course of the next several hours.

When I had almost more than I could take, I rolled him over and scooted down to his semi-hard cock. I grabbed hold to suck and lick like I never had with a cock before. In, under, around, and over--under the foreskin, in the pee hole for the precum, up and down the shaft of that long suckable dick.

Both his large balls filled my mouth, one at a time. Dan was writhing in erotic agony as I worked. Then I slowed down and jacked his dick in slow, long strokes, sucking on his cock head only when my down stroke uncovered that gorgeous helmet.

Dan's balls contracted, his cock pulsed and throbbed, expanding in circumference just a bit, and exploded warm cum into my face and tits. The cum dripped down onto his lower belly. We lay quietly for quite some time with my hand holding tightly to his cock and one of his hands caressing and holding my boobs.

Eventually, as we stroked and caressed each other again, quietly and slowly, we both found ourselves aroused a second time and Dan's cock once more stood at rigid attention. I got on my hands and knees on the bed with my ass in the air and my head on a pillow while Dan climbed on behind me and fucked me doggie style, slow and easy.

Only after he felt me to be as ready as he, did Dan thrust deep and strong to cause us a mutual climax of pleasure. Dan laid me on my back and licked me clean of our combined cum. He even inserted fingers in my pussy depths and drug out all he could and swallowed it, offering me tidbits of the love cream on his fingers.

When he was done with me, I returned the favor, licking his cock clean of all our mixed cum. We remained on the bed, locked in a loose embrace, face to face and fell asleep until the rays of the morning sun woke us from a sex drugged sleep.

Well, I wasn't in total control that time, but I felt no loss in allowing Danny to ge the in control for part of the time. Better watch myself.

I woke first and after some minutes of clearing my head, began to work on another head, Dan's helmeted one. I sucked him to a full erection and full wakefulness just before he unloaded a big wad into my mouth as reward for my efforts.

I said, "Dan, it will be a very long time and I still will not have forgotten you and this past night. But its time for you to shower and dress. I've got to get back on the road. I won't shower with you because if I did, it would be all day before I got going on my way. So, git,"

I grinned. Dan did as requested. With a last kiss and squeeze of my naked pussy, he was gone in the morning sun. What a fucking (pun intended) night.

After another two hours of preparation, mostly in the tub and shower, I finally packed the car, and walked to the office to pay my bill. I found that it had been comped, thanks from Dan for our night together.

So, I returned to Miss Swifty and fired her up. The resulting rumble of exhaust was music to my ears as I eased her out onto the four lanes and, shifting the manual four speed through the gears, let her out to run. On to Springfield and points south. YaHoo! Go Swifty, go!"

Finis

******

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are a strong encouragement for an author to keep producing. Thanks.]