Jen: Route 66 Kicks-St. Louis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed up into an absolutely immaculate driving cabin of real, quilted leather, all black with silver, chrome, and burl walnut trim. The ubiquitous C.B. radio hung from the cab roof, trailing its mike chord. A door/hatchway led back into the sleeper area. It was like a small motel room with full appointments. A small fridge, ten inch TV, large bunk, and reclining chair were just some of the immediately visible items. It was, of course, the bunk area that Bubba directly headed for.

Bubba was horny and removed his boots and dropped his pants and underwear in a flash. And, sure enough, out jumped a real, bobbing, straight out at me, fat, live, thirteen plus incher!

I'd never seen such a huge one-eyed monster on a white man. The best I'd seen was eight or at most nine inches. And believe me, I've seen a ton of white cocks. Well, by now I was so horny, the sight of that cock set my pussy tingling, not to mention flooding.

My few articles of clothing dropped to the floor almost as quickly as had Bubba's as I walked over to him on the bunk. Before he could stop staring at my swinging boobs, I pushed him onto the bunk on his back. I got between his legs and grabbed that monster cock.

I took my time, licking, feeling, and sucking such a huge toy. I intended to enjoy this one to the hilt--pun intended. Bubba was one groaning mass of truck driver as I worked on him. An, "Oh, my God," would frequently escape his lips between his deep groans and moans.

Pre cum was leaking and I was eagerly licking it up. Finally, to Bubba's relief, I crawled up and straddled him, looking him straight in the eyes as I rubbed that one eyed monster fuck stick up and down my slit.

I wanted to control the action over this monster, lest Bubba get too carried away and hurt me. My pussy juices were running heavy, so when I positioned my cunt hole on target, Bubba's cock head, large and fat as it was, easily penetrated.

I allowed only that huge helmet head to penetrate and stopped to savor the feelings. Bubba groaned in disbelief and tried to thrust further in, but I resisted.

I told Bubba, "Not yet, big boy, I want to feel all of this, slowly and with feeling."

I then eased down another inch. Damn, nearly a whole foot to go yet! I wasn't at all sure I could take all of him. His fat gut wasn't any much help either. It got in the way.

Bubba yelled out, "Come on baby, fuck me, take all of me, damn it all, fuck me!"

I settled another inch. God damn, but that fat, plump, fuck stick did fill me tight. I moaned loudly as I went down another inch. Still nearly ten inches to Go. Fuck, that was a powerful lot of man meat yet to swallow. I went down anther inch. My pussy was rebelling a little, it hurt. I dropped still another inch. That big fuck stick pulsed it's circumference even tighter against my pussy walls.

My pussy dropped down some more until I was over half way down his pole. I had about seven or eight inches buried in my cunt and I still had a another, normal dick length left for my pussy to swallow. I didn't see how I'd ever make that.

I felt Bubba try to thrust up and I yelled at him, "Stop that, you fucker. You let me decide how much how fast until I see how much of that fucking pole I can get in without getting hurt"

He desisted and let me continue to run the show.

Man oh man, he sure wasn't kidding about a "Pole" ride! It was a ride and a half and I still had more to go. I felt my cervix displace upward some to make more room as I eased still further down.

Then I felt some more hurt. I still eased down even more gently and felt the tip of his cock head poke into my cervix. Damn, I was sure going to be sore after this one, enough so that my pussy would likely not see any more cock for at least a couple of days.

Bubba's pole slid into my cervix a little more and then I had to stop. I lacked about an inch of taking him all. It just hurt too much to go any further. So, I rested a bit to savor that "fullness" feeling before I backed off and began to ride him up and down--the real pole ride. I never let that fuck stick get all the way in. I wanted to enjoy the rest of my ride.

Bubba's hands had been busy on my swinging boobs and my inch long, erect nipples showed it. He was grunting now and sweating heavily as he thrust up into my down thrust, at least as far as I would allow.

All at once, Bubba moaned, "Oh shit, I'm coming, I'm coming."

And he did, in gallons, or so it seemed. Hot cock cream squirted into me with pulse after pulse of that monster cock. I don't know how it found room, but a fair amount of that cream flowed back around his cock and made a sticky glue between our two bodies.

My volcanic orgasm quickly followed. I don't believe I have ever squirted so much pussy juice before. God! Bubba's bunk was going to smell like sex for some time to cum! Well, maybe that's what keeps him awake on his long haul nights!

After a respite to calm down and regain some sort of normal breathing, we uncoupled and cleaned ourselves up as much as we could.

Bubba said he had to get moving if he was going to stay on schedule and I wanted to hit the road as well. Bubba gave me his cell phone number in case I ever wanted another ride on his thirteen inch pole and I climbed down to the tarmac.

I trotted over to good old Miss Swifty and fired her up. She responded eagerly as I roared back onto Route 66 and headed for the Missouri line and the little nip through the extreme south east corner Kansas. Then it would be on to Oklahoma! God! What a pole ride that was! YaHoo! Go, Swifty, go!

Finis

******

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)