Jenga: A Game For Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers

“Oh man,” moaned Eric. Renee was beautiful. She blushed slightly and looked at Jill for support. Jill eyed her just as hungrily as the boys. She imagined licking Renee all over. Plunging the thick vibrator in and out of Renee’s juicy pussy.

Renee sat down on the chair. She looked at the others. “Well,” she said in a whisper. “Here goes nothing.” She slid down in the chair slightly and opened her legs a bit. With a twist of the top, the vibrator began buzzing. Renee brought it down to her right leg. Brushing up her thigh slowly. She moaned softly as it got closer to her pussy. She opened her legs a bit wider. The plastic cock was now directly over her crotch. She massaged the vibrator up and down her slit a bit. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She moved the vibrator up a bit, directly over her clit. “OH!” she gasped. Pleasure radiated up into her belly and down her legs.

Eric’s throat was bone dry. His cock was rock hard. The site was fantastically erotic. Renee was pleasuring herself slowly. She kept one piece of clothing on. Her little black thong panties. That probably made it even hotter than if she were totally naked. He watched as she brought her other hand up and massaged one of her breasts. Eric looked over at Jill. She also had one hand in crotch and one on her tits. Mirroring Renee. Perhaps pretending that she was rubbing Renee. Glancing over at Dave, Eric saw that he had pulled his boxer shorts down and was stroking his cock. ‘Can’t take it anymore,’ thought Eric. He briefly thought about pulling out his own member, but decided to see how much longer he could hold out. That didn’t stop him from rubbing it over his own boxer shorts. Looking back at Renee, Eric saw that she was now rubbing the vibrator faster over her pussy. She was moaning and moving her head from side to side. He figured that she was extremely close to cumming.

“Time,” said Jill. The others looked at her as if in a dream. A hot, wet erotic dream. No one wanted Renee to stop. Jill didn’t want Renee to stop. But a game was a game. Renee reluctantly pulled the vibrator away from her crotch and turned it off. The room smelled of sex. Of women who needed cocks ramming in and out of their tight little pussies. Renee took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. She was so close! How did the minute go so quickly?

After a few moments, Eric, Dave and Renee looked at Jill. It was her turn in this wicked game. How long would it be until she said the word?

“Dare.” Not long at all. She looked at Dave with pure lust in her eyes. Her husband was forgotten. She needed one thing at that moment.

Dave looked back at her. He knew she was hot. Very, very hot. “I dare you to fuck me now.” Without hesitation, Jill got up from her seat. She walked over to Dave and straddled his legs. Reaching down, she grabbed hold of his cock and unceremoniously impaled herself on it. All the way down. The cock slid deep into her tight pussy. Finally.

“Holy shit,” said Eric. The sight of his sexy wife riding the other man’s cock was mind-blowing. Eric heard Jill sigh as she slid down onto Dave’s cock. He grabbed her hips and the two rocked slowly, getting used to each other. Dave kissed Jill’s neck and she braced her knees on his legs and the couch a bit and lifted up. Dave’s cock slid out and Jill moved back down. ‘He is fucking my wife!’ was what Eric thought. ‘I am watching another man slide his dick in and out of her pussy!’ The sight in front of him fascinated Eric. The two were getting into it. Dave was licking and kissing Jill’s tits and she grabbed his neck as she bounced up and down on him. The moaned and sighed as they movements began to speed up.

Eric felt something at his crotch. He looked down. A very naked blonde was pulling his cock out of his boxers.

“I need your cock now!” was all Renee said before she sucked his cock into her mouth. In and out. In and out. Licking and sucking a slurping on his cock. Eric felt himself getting close to cumming. The sight of his wife getting fucked combined with the incredible oral ministrations he was receiving was almost too much for him. He grabbed Renee’s head gently and slid his cock out of her mouth. She stood and he kissed her. Licked her neck. Massaged her tits. He was making love to a woman that was not his wife. Renee grabbed Eric’s cock and stroked it in her hand. His hand reached down to her shaved pussy. One finger. Two fingers. Three fingers plunging in and out of her sticky wet snatch.

“I want to fuck you,” whispered Eric into Renee’s ear.

“God yes!” she answered. She got on the floor, sticking her ass in the air. Eric got behind her. He lined his cock up with her pussy and slid in on one stroke. She was wet and warm and tight! Eric worked on breathing and relaxing. He wanted this to last. Renee looked over at Jill and Dave. They had switched positions. Jill was laying on the couch with David on top of her. He was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. Jill was moaning loudly. Renee knew that Jill as close. Dave was always good at giving a great orgasm! Eric was beginning to speed up his own rhythm as he pumped in and out of her from behind. “Mmmmm, that feels so good!” she said. “Fuck me!”

“Oh yeah,” answered Eric. “You like my cock in your pussy?”

Renee thrust her ass back in time with Eric’s thrust, making his cock go even deeper. “What do you think?” she replied. At that moment Jill screamed out in pleasure. She was cumming. Hard. Dave continued to pump in and out of her for a bit, then slowed. He withdrew his cock with a wet plop from her squishy pussy.

“I need a few minutes,” was all Jill could say. Her orgasm had sent her into orbit. She needed time to come back down to earth before she could continue.

“No problem,” said Dave. He turned to watch Eric fuck his wife. It was quite a sight. He moved over to them. Renee turned and Dave pushed his cock into her mouth. Renee now had Eric fucking her ass and Dave fucking her throat. She groaned in pleasure. The three built up a nice rhythm. Eric certainly didn’t think that he could last much longer. After a few minutes, Renee let Dave’s cock slide out of her mouth. She also slowed her fucking with Eric.

“I want to try something,” said Renee, moving so that Eric’s cock slid out of her pussy.

“What?” said Eric. He was close to cumming and wanted to get his cock back into the hot blonde.

“I want to try a double penetration,” said Renee, smiling wickedly.

Dave looked at his wife. “Are you sure,” he said. He could barely contain his excitement. The thought of a cock in her pussy and her ass was pretty wild.

“Yes,” she said, grabbing his dick and stroking it. “Now, who wants to go where?”

Eric thought for a minute and then said, “Dave you lie down on your back on the floor.” Dave did so, his dick standing up. “Ok, now Renee, you lie on top of his and slide his cock into your pussy.” Renee quickly did as Eric suggested. He watched her slide her husband’s dick into her wet pussy. Eric then got behind them as Dave stroked his cock in and out of her. Eric looked over at Jill. She was sitting up on the couch, watching the sexual experiment with rapt attention. Her left hand was in her crotch, rubbing her pussy. She was obviously turned on by the erotic scene in front of her. Eric felt his own cock getting harder. He turned back to Dave and Renee. He moved close to them and placed his hands on Renee’s ass. She moaned slightly and her tempo increased. Eric softly pulled her ass cheeks apart. It was wild to watch Dave’s cock sliding in and out of her pussy from this angle. ‘Hmmmm, lubrication,’ Eric thought. ‘Well, let’s get a little nasty,’ he thought. He leaned in and shoved his tongue into Renee’s little asshole. She jumped with a start, then moaned very loudly.

“Oh god, he’s licking my ass!” she moaned. “That’s so hot!” It wasn’t easy to try and lick while she continued to fuck Dave, as their rhythm didn’t slow much. Eric leaned back a bit and decided he needed more lubrication. He reached down to Renee’s pussy and scooped some of her juices up with his fingers. Feeling Dave’s cock sliding against his fingers was a little odd, but knew that this was the best lubrication for Renee’s ass. Eric even plunged a finger into Renee’s pussy with Dave’s cock. Renee moaned from the added sensations. He slathered the juices onto her ass and slowly eased a finger into her. Renee tensed up, but quickly relaxed as Eric’s finger slowly slid deeper inside of her. After plunging his finger in and out of her ass a few times, he figured that she was ready. Eric then spit in his hand, rubbed the saliva up and down on his cock and lined it up with her little asshole.

“O.K., stop for a second,” said Eric. Dave and Renee grudgingly stopped fucking. Eric pushed. Slowly. Renee moaned. Eric pushed a bit more. The resistant wasn’t simply Renee’s asshole. He was also pushing against Dave’s cock buried in her pussy. Eric kept pushing as the head of his cock slowly eased into Renee’s ass.

“Oh God!” screamed Renee as Eric’s cock-head finally pushed into her ass. “Hold, uh, on a sec. . .” Renee had to get used to the feeling. She felt so full! Two cocks in her. “O-o.k.” she said after a few seconds. Eric continued to slowly push his dick into her ass.

Dave felt Eric’s cock sliding into Renee. A very thin wall of flesh separated them. It was a very strange sensation, but not a bad one. Soon Eric’s cock was all the way into her ass. Eric waited a few seconds after getting all the way in. He wanted Renee to get used to the feeling. Then he slowly pulled his cock back out. He only pulled out a few inched before he pushed back in. Ever so slowly he built up a good rhythm. “O-o.k.,” said Eric. “W-why don’t we all try to m-move a bit.” The three began a strange dance. Eric’s cock slid in and out of Renee’s ass. Dave’s cock slid in and out of her pussy. Renee trying to push and pull and keep both boys’ cocks deep inside of her. The feelings were incredible. She could feel both cocks sliding in and out of her. Moving together, moving apart. The three began to fuck. Slowly at first. Tentative. Then they built up a harder and faster rhythm. Two cock ramming in and out of Renee. She loved the feeling. They loved the feeling. Dave slamming into her hot pussy. Eric riding her tight little ass. He grunted and tried to fuck her even harder.

Eric felt hands on his ass. Then lips. Jill pulled his ass cheeks apart and quickly shoved her tongue into his ass. “Oh yeah,” he moaned. Eric and David fucked Renee while Jill licked and sucked Eric’s ass. She moved around and began to lick Eric’s cock, Renee’s ass and even got to Dave’s cock as well. All were moaning and groaning in pleasure. Eric could feel himself going over the top. “OH yeah! I’m gonna cum!” he yelled.

Eric began to shoot his cum deep into Renee’s ass. This sent Renee over the edge as well. “OH GOD! FUCK ME! I-I I-I I’M CUMMING!!” screamed Renee. Her orgasm rocked her entire body. The two cocks fucking her pussy and ass were too much for her. She may have passed out. Tears streamed down her face. Renee could not believe how powerful her orgasm was. Eric’s cock slid out of her ass with a gooey plop. He rolled off of her and onto his back. Motionless. Renee couldn’t move. Dave gently moved her off of his cock. She also lay motionless on the bed.

Dave’s cock was still rock hard. He looked over at Jill. She had recovered from her own giant orgasm and was ready to fuck again. She looked at Dave and smiled wickedly. Lying back on the bed next to Eric, she spread her legs and waited for Dave. He quickly climbed on the bed and moved between her legs. He slowly pushed his hard cock into her pussy, inch by inch. Jill grabbed Eric’s hand and turned to him.

“Oh God Honey, he’s pushing his big cock into my pussy!” she whispered in his ear. “Your wife is getting fucked by another man right in front of you!” Dave pushed deeper inside of her. Pulling back out a bit, he quickly started fucking Jill in earnest. “Oh yeah, that feels soooo good,” she moaned. Jill could feel herself nearing her second orgasm of the evening. “I want to feel you cum deep inside me,” she said. “Shoot your cum in me while Eric watches!”

Eric had turned and was massaging one of Jill’s breasts as David fucked her. The sight was incredibly erotic. Dave’s cock was pumping in and out of her. Jill was gasping and moaning as he fucked her. “Yeah baby,” Dave said, “I’m gonna shoot deep inside you!”

“OH yes,” moaned Jill, “shoot it in me!” She felt herself slipping over the edge again. “Oh God! I-I’m go-gonna, oh god, I’m cumming! OH, Yeah! Fuck me!”

That was enough for Dave. With a loud grunt, he began cumming. Hard. Very hard. All of the sexual excitement had built up inside of him. He came what felt like a bucketful. Jill’s orgasm kept going and going. She whimpered as Dave’s cock continued to spurt. They both eventually stopped and collapsed.

All four lay on the bed. Spent. Sated. Satisfied. Thinking about what they did and what they could do for an encore. Eric finally moved and turned to look at the others. He smiled.

“Who’s up for twister?”

xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers
12