Jeni, A Couples Slut Wife Adventure

Story Info
Submissive, dutiful, reluctant wife becomes a slut.
1.5k words
4.14
94.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHat425
RedHat425
22 Followers

To my dutiful, slut wife:

Our fantasies moved into including role playing mode & since it's just the two of us, & with no other couples to force you to do things, I take on the lead, forcing you to do sexual things that, while embarrass you, excite you. I'd make you go outside naked on the deck, whether it is in our Colorado home or in the condo that we own in Prescott.

Whenever we go out, I choose your clothing, short skirts, no panties, no bra, button-down blouse. & when you sit beside me in the car you must sit with your skirt lifted so that your bare butt is against the seat. On a Pueblo side steet, sitting at a traffic light, I instruct you to open your legs so that I, and anyone in a truck pulling up alongside of us can look down & see your shaved pussy and, when I see that there is someone doing so, whether it be a man or a woman, I reach over and, using my thumb & index finger, spread your pussy lips so that it is easier for them to see your cunt. They often honk of call something out their open window to us, something like, "What a sweet pussy your slut has". There are times when we park under a street light, alongside the curb downtown and, with your skirt pulled up to your waist, I have you bend over & suck my cock. After each of these adventures, we come home ready to fuck & now with more experiences to fuel more fantasies, whether in our bedroom or in public.

We were in our Prescott condo once, later in the season after the other three couples who shared the building had gone north for the summer, when I decided that we'd rent out our spare bedroom to men on an AriBNB basis. This would give us an opportunity of extending our role-playing fantasy to men, to whatever extent it proceeded, in the safety of our condo. We had the choice of screening the applicants so that we'd only choose men &, preferably, ones who we thought would be open to being sexually teased.

Your instructions were to wear loose, sexy, short shifts around the condo without underwear, to bend over them when you served breakfast so thy got a glimpse of your breasts, or, when you bent over a bit they might see the bottoms of your butt cheeks. The moment they left, I would have you strip naked & we would make crazy love on the floor.

The first one or two were beyond daring, actually rather a bit scary, not knowing how best to do this & how far to go. After those first ones, though you continued to be embarrassed throughout the adventure, you found yourself getting increasingly aroused & our sex life took on a new, increased perspective.

By the third man, we'd made a few changes. I bought a kitchen table has a clear glass top. After you served breakfast to the man, you were to sit across from the guest men spreading your legs a bit so they can see between your thighs almost to your pussy. In return we can see their crotch through the table top, seeing the rising bulge of a hard on in their slacks.

By the fifth guest, you did the same, however I'd told you to put lubricant in, not only into your pussy, but smear a bit over your shaved pussy lips, into the folds. When you'd spread your legs wider & they'd get brief looks at your wet pussy.

We'd limited our teasing at that level for a while because we could see that they (& myself) were about to cum in their slacks if we were to go further.

The seventh man was in his late 40s, good looking & in good shape physically. We went through the routine, but when he got a look at your pussy lips through the glass table top, he said to me, "This wife of yours likes to tease. Is that all she'll do, tease?"

I replied, "We both like her to tease. As to your question, 'Is that all she'll do', she'll do whatever I tell her to do" I brazenly reply.

"Really. Tell her to stand up and take off that little bit of clothing she's wearing."

I told you to do so &, very embarrassed, you stand & take off the short, silky, dark green shift, then stood naked in front of both of us, looking down, avoiding our eye contact.

"Tell her to come over to my side of the table."

I do so & you do as I tell you.

Standing alongside him, he tells you to open your legs more, skipping his instructing me to tell you to do so. You do as he says & he rubs his finger between your wet pussy lips. He then unzips his slacks & unbuckles his belt to allow more room for his hard on. Looking through the glass top table he see my bulge & suggests that I do the same, which I do.

Looking at you, he says, "It's obvious that you get sexually turned on doing this ..." & then looking at me, continuing, "... & you get off watching your slut wife do this".

At this, he stands up, taking off his slacks & underwear, so that he is naked from the waist down, his cock standing out erect, about the same size, no actually perhaps a bit larger than my own. He tells you to turn towards the table, resting your forearms on it. Both very embarrassed & very excited you do as he says. He again puts his hand on your pussy, but from behind this time, feeling the wetness of your folds before inserting his index finger into you. Looking at me, he says, "You like this so much Jeff, come around to this side of the table to get a good view of me fucking your slut wife. You might as well take off your slacks as well so you don't trip on them. " I stand, take off my slacks & underwear, now naked from the waist down, as he is, & came to his side of the table.

He takes his hard on & rubs the head between the folds of your pussy, tells you to open your legs wider & I watch him push the purple head, then his whole shaft of his penis into you. You instinctively open your legs as he does so, causing him say, "That's our good slut"

I watch as he starts fucking you from behind, then he says, "Fuck me back slut", at which point you start pushing back into his cock within your pussy. To me he says, "You can't see from there, get down close so you get a better view of your slut wife. I move as he instructs, kneeling alongside the two of you, naked from the waist down, with a trembling, stiff hard on, I am mesmerized watching him fuck you, you fuck him up close. His now wet cock going into & out of your pussy.

With a groan, he suddenly cums in you but you continue to fuck him, your pussy forcing his cock in & out of you. With this close vantage point, I see a bit of his cum being pushed out between your pussy lips & his still rather large hard on, still within your pussy.

Finally he puts his hand on your naked back, stopping your movements & pulls his cock out of you, his white cum starting to drip out onto the kitchen floor tile.

He turns to me. "Now it's my turn to be entertained. "Jeni, lay down on the floor on your back & spread your legs, so Jeff can get at your slut pussy." You do as he says.

"Jeff, lick her pussy clean. Oh &,while you're at it, make her cum."

My own cock is pulsing, nearly ready to cum, but I do as he says. I kneel between your legs, put my tongue to your spread slit & taste his cum. I start licking your pussy in earnest.

"There's plenty of my cum inside her, go for it Jeff."

I stick my tongue into your just fucked hole & come out with a glob of his cum on my tongue.

Taking out his cell phone, he says, "I've got to get a picture of this", then he took photo after photo of you lying naked on your back with your legs spread open & me between them.

Seeing him take the photos, we both cum simultaneously, you pushing more of his cum out of your pussy, me shooting my cum onto the kitchen floor.

His job is as a rep for a company (it'd be best me to not to mention the company's name). He comes into town every month or so. Even though we hate Arizona in the summer, we make it a point of being there when he tells us that he will be in town on business.

We always do as he says.

RedHat425
RedHat425
22 Followers