Jeni Ch. 01

Story Info
A Christmas Conception.
4.6k words
4.5
49k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

Hi everybody. My name is Jenifer, but all my friends call me Jeni.

I grew up in a small southern town with a population of around eight hundred. Although we lived in a small town, we were not totally isolated from the world with newspapers and the nightly news.

I did notice early on that all the arrests shown or reported were by people of some other race with a rare crime being committed by a white person. I never formed a prejudice opinion based on the news stories I had seen or read because I had never met anyone of a different race. At least I thought I didn't.

I am a five foot, seven inch tall blue-eyed 27 year old brunette with a 36C-24-36 build weighing about one hundred twenty five pounds. My hair hangs down to just above my hourglass waist - the kinds of features that attracted a lot of male attention.

While I was away at college I got a sudden urge to get more worldly experience, and so I decided after graduation to move to a city. I took a job thirteen hundred miles from my small-town home to a big city with over three million residents.

After a couple of months those prejudices I resist before really began to form, especially about the blacks. After picking up on the lingo on the street and hearing comments made at me like, "Dat biatch got a phat azz - shit!" or, "Dat white booty ripe for some dark tappin'". Before I knew it I had started hating black people because they just did not respect me enough to talk to me like a person. To them, I was just some 'sexy white bitch'.

I have been in the big city almost four years and the first few of them I was able to go home for Christmas. But because of a couple of financial set backs I couldn't go this year. And what happened this fateful Christmas is where my story begins.

The company I worked for closed between Christmas and New Years so I would be home for the holidays. My boyfriend was so sweet inviting me to his parents. He was leaving on the twentieth of December and would return on January third. I couldn't get the extra week off, so I was stuck in the big city alone for the holidays.

I was depressed about being alone for the holidays until a work friend invited me to a Christmas Eve dance. Brandi had just broken up with her boyfriend and wanted to 'get back in the game'. I tried to be polite and decline but she talked me into it with her gift of gab. "Come on, Jeni," Brandi said, "It'll give you more worldly experiences."

She didn't know how right she would be.

One night after work Brandi came over and we went through my clothes for an outfit to wear. She didn't find anything to her liking so we went shopping. She wanted to dress me in something 'festive' - and I couldn't believe what she wanted me to wear!

I ended up walking out of the store with a black micro mini-skirt with a red fur-lined top, a full two sizes too small. The lingerie consisted of a red lace bra with bikini panties, complete with matching garter belt and white fishnet stockings. The naughty getup was finished off by thigh high black leather boots with five inch stiletto heels.

When I first dressed in my new outfit I thought it looked absolutely slutty. When Brandi showed up to get me I told her so as she happily tied my hair in a pony tail with a green ribbon. I felt like a slutty elf.

"Are you kidding? You're cute - besides, new experiences right?" Brandi said. Her gift of persuasion soon had me putting on my trench coat and walking out the door on my way to the Christmas costume party. The thought of bringing condoms never crossed my mind without my boyfriend in town.

When we got to the club I was very nervous because we were about a half a block from abandoned buildings and the seedy side of our city. Brandi wasn't concerned at all. Once we had gotten inside I noticed a good-sized crowd, with people of all races mingling about in their own groups. My nerves tingled.

We mixed in with a larger group of the white people at the club, but I was still disappointed at not being able to go home for Christmas and so I wasn't very talkative. After a couple of drinks I slipped away from Brandi and her new friends. I'd try to forget my glumness on the dance floor.

The glitzy dance floor reflected the red and green lights flying across it and the bright colors of the dancers there. I finished my drink and joined the crowd. There was room to move but I kept getting bumped and brushed against. Finally growing tired of this I looked over my shoulder to notice it was all from a black man wearing reindeer antlers.

"Asshole," I muttered under my breath and left the dusky man behind.

Over the next couple of hours, every time I went to the dance floor the same man kept showing up and brushing against me. Finally I lost it. Next time he bumped into me I quickly turned and glared at him, "What is your fucking problem?"

"Hmmm?" His steely gaze locking onto mine, "Excuse me?"

"Why don't you move the fuck over there and stop bumping into me?"

"Bitch, what the fuck is your problem?"

"I don't associate with your kind," I said without thinking.

His steely gaze all of a sudden scared me making me feel submissive, "What kind? Human?"

"I...I didn't mean it to come out like that. I just meant..."

He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me toward a back door. In that moment I felt like I had to follow. And I did.

Once we were in the back alley he stared into my blue eyes, "You meant to say you don't associate with niggers, didn't you?"

I started shivering. Whether it was from freight or the cold I was not sure, "W-What? I don't know what you're talking about."

"I've seen that scared little look a million times. You're a racist bitch, aren't you?"

I tried to hide my face, "I am not!" I shivered again, "its cold. Can I go back inside now?"

"We aren't done talking." It wasn't a request. I can't explain the next couple of minutes even to myself because I had a chance to run, but I didn't.

"But it's cold out here," I whined instead, hugging my bare arms around myself.

"When you tell me why you hate niggers so much you can go, but not until then," He scowled down at me. He made me feel like a schoolgirl getting in trouble with her teacher.

"Can we at least find a warmer spot?" My teeth were starting to chatter.

"We can get in my car," he offered.

"Let me go and get my purse and coat. I'll meet you there. Which one is it?"

"That one," he pointed to a big black Escalade, "Are you going to run out on me?"

"I won't. I just have to tell my friend I'm going to go and grab my purse. I'll be right out."

"Okay. I'll warm up the car."

I still don't know why I didn't just grab my purse and hail a taxi home. That strange black man had some kind of weird hold over me. After telling Brandi goodbye I grabbed my stuff and headed out the back door. Walking to the shiny Cadillac the back door opened and I climbed in.

"What are we doing? Staying here?"

"Yeah," he said. "I don't want you to think all black people are bad. You are free to leave whenever you want."

"Thank you. That puts me a little more at ease."

"Now back to why you hate niggers. What happened to you?" His hard gaze locked onto mine. I rocked a little on the plush leather.

"I grew up in a small town - really small, and only ever saw and read the news. And all they ever reported about crime dealt with blacks."

"Typical racist America. Put down a whole race because of a few bad apples."

"Why do you say that?" I started getting nervous again. The man sighed and rolled his shoulders.

"White America kidnapped my ancestors over two hundred years ago because they couldn't make their fortunes without the superior black race to do all the real work."

"Kidnapped? Why are you changing the subject all of a sudden?"

"Well, just to say it is me who should be racist against the white people, not you against blacks. But my perspectives changed when a white man put me where I am today. He gave me a great paying job and got me out of the ghetto, just like that."

"Um, good for you...?" I shook my head in confusion, "But what does that have to do with anything?"

"Just in one way," He smiled, "Only that there is at least one white person that knows that blacks are superior to you whites in every way."

"What do you mean 'superior in every way'? Isn't that racist?"

"The truth ain't racist," He placed a hand on my bare knee, "We work harder, we're smarter, we're bigger, last longer, and produce better."

"What do you mean bigger and longer?" I had to ask. His hand sort of squeezed my leg then, rewarding me with his powerful warmth.

"Well, let me ask you this. What is the biggest real man cock you have ever had?"

"What?" I shook my head in confusion, "What does my sex life have to do with this at all? But... if you have to know..." I was speaking before I even knew why, "I would say six or seven inches."

"That's it?" He started laughing, "I asked real man cock, not boy size."

I scowled at him, "Those are real men penises!"

"So you say now. I want you to unzip my pants and take a good look at a man's cock."

Now I am usually a strong willed woman with rational thoughts of right and wrong. Yet something about this man's steely gaze and deep commanding voice made me submissive to his request. Even eager. I watched as my hand decided on its own to reach for his zipper and pull it down.

"That's it... Reach in and feel the superiority and power of a real cock."

"I can't do that. I have a boyfriend," I started to argue, but it was only lip service. My hand was wrapped around the silky smooth shaft of his cock even as I protested him. Amazed at the girth of his flaccid rod I couldn't help but stare.

"Wow," I mumbled, and lightly tugged on it.

"Impressed I see," he said. "Now take it out and get a real good look at it."

I moved my hands to undo his belt as his steely gaze put me into a trance. Before I knew what I had done my hand was slowly stroking his ebony shaft. Feeling it grow in my grasp I softly moaned, "Oooh! God it's huge... This isn't real."

"Oh it's real," he chuckled. I stared in awe as I stroked the silky skin of his black member to its full length. I could only guess it was ten inches long with a two and a half inch diameter. My boyfriend didn't even come close!

Soon it began leaking copious amounts of pre-cum running down his African spear and over my fingers. His brow knitted together in irritation.

"Don't make a mess of my ride, bitch. Lick that shit up."

Without hesitation I bent forward to lick at the salty sweetness of his black seed. The taste, bitter and salty, made me thirst for more. I engulfed the shaft and soon had six inches of ebony cock inside my mouth before I gagged. Slowly I bobbed my head and took a couple of more inches in before I could get no more into my mouth.

My taste buds delighted in the flavor as my mind fell victim to his warm aphrodisiac. My hand worked its way under my short skirt to my pussy and started playing with my clit. I moaned around his dark shaft. I needed to cum.

I didn't even know this mans name and yet here I was, kneeling in the back seat of his car parked in a back alley, giving this black stranger a blowjob. His penis was larger than anything I'd ever experienced before, comparable to Mandingo I found out later.

Enjoying the taste of his pre-cum, I didn't even notice how much I was salivating at his exotic taste. My drool oozed down his shaft, making it glisten like obsidian, before he reached down and pulled my shirt open. Buttons popped off in all directions. But I didn't complain as he destroyed my shirt and stripped off my lacy bra. I wanted it.

"That's enough, bitch." Pulling me up he unclasped my skirt and slid them off along with my panties. I squirmed to escape them, panting as his eyes devoured my pale flesh. "Ya sure like sucking the nigger cock," he said before pulling me onto his lap and kissing me.

I was sitting astride his thighs as I felt his hard shaft nuzzle between my vaginal lips. He started moving my hips to slide my slit along his shaft. I swear I drenched his bare dick with my hot arousal. I became so exited that I even forgot all about condoms.

My pussy was getting wetter by the second. My clit was rubbing the helmet of his monument of love as I moved back and forth all on my own. He reached up and tweaked my nipples. My nipples are very sensitive, and the moment his rough fingers pinched and tugged on them they hardened instantly. I had a couple of gasping mini orgasms just from his rough touch.

A few minutes passed just like that, sawing myself along the crown of his African member as his hands worked me into a frenzy. His steely gaze captured my attention after another burst of pleasure shuddered through me.

"Put it in," he growled.

All I could do was moan. I knelt up, grabbing the bare flesh of his huge black shaft. I rubbed his helmet through my wet pussy lips, lubricating it with my essence of love. Feeling the pulsing of his heartbeat in his veiny shaft must have mesmerized me, because birth control was not even in my thoughts as I guided his dangerous tool in.

My journey to the dark side began with a lot of resistance. My vagina struggled to allow his thick black pole entry. I pushed down harder, wanting to feel this overly large appendage enter me. When the head finally spread my lips enough I accepted about two inches of his shaft.

My voice quavered and raised, "O-Oh my God!" My eyes widened and locked on his.

"You all right, girl?"

"Jeni. It's Jeni," My eyes returned from their wild rolling. I sat still, panting and biting my lip, "It's just... uncomfortable."

He smiled, "Take it slow, Jeni. I promise it will feel really good shortly."

"I don't know..." His bright smile eased my tension, "Promise?"

"You aren't the first white girl to experience my big black cock."

I began to relax and started slowly posting up and down. Gingerly at first, until the hot fullness began to get to me. It took some time but my vaginal walls finally stretched enough to allow his penis access to uncharted depths inside my body. I gritted my teeth, the pain mixing with the pleasure in a way I never thought possible. And before I knew it I felt my ass bottom out on his thighs and testicles.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, looking down at myself. My belly bulged where his cock was. "I took the whole thing!"

I stopped allowing my pussy to adjust entirely to his girth. He smiled like a Cheshire cat, his brilliant teeth like pearls. "I told you, girl. How does that black dick feel?"

He suckled my right nipple, raking those beautiful fangs along my sensitive flesh. I tossed my head back and cooed, "Wonderful."

I gyrated my hips slowly, grinding my clit against his rough pubic hair. Like a slut I was constantly moaning softly, "Oh... oh, oh, oh my God!"

My pussy adjusted to the width of his shaft as I moved my hips. Slowly I started jutting my hips up and down. New sensations began. The pain faded to the tight, throbbing sensation of being stretched out - permanently. The purple mushroom grazed my G-spot as I moved faster up and down.

He stopped suckling my nipples and he leaned up. "Ride that black dick," he growled as our lips locked together. Our tongues began to dance, his quickly subduing mine. My pussy was on fire as a series of orgasms began to race through me.

He rolled us over as I jerked in the midst of one. I was lying on my back, thrusting my hips at his plunging shaft. There was no controlling my body. Our bodies were slapping together loudly. My womanly essence squelched and slurped around his plunging shaft. My nostrils filled with the aroma of our animalistic mating. His scent drove me wild.

The most intense orgasm of my life burst forth. I howled and raked his back with my nails as he broke the kiss. My teeth sank into his shoulder as his onyx shaft kissed my cervix instead. My head filled with bright lights and shooting stars as he grunted like a barbarian, and spewed ropes of dangerous semen into me.

I was on such a sexual high as the African seed coated the interior of my white pussy. My senses numbed by the continuous orgasms washing through me. I couldn't distinguish if the flashing lights were from holiday decorations or from my blissful imagination.

My legs were wrapped tightly around his ass while my hips flexed up to meet his. I moaned as I remembered I wasn't on the pill.

"Ohhh - fuck! Fuck! NOOO!"

"Mmmm yeah, take that nigger load..." He relaxed and then whispered in my ear, "What's wrong, girl?"

I lay there as my pussy convulsed around his dark weapon. I could feel his hot sperm oozing into me like molten lava. I started to cry, "You're not wearing a condom. I... I'm not on the pill."

He stared down into my dreamy gaze, "It's a little late to worry about that now."

"I know," I whimpered. His cock still twitched, filling me up with even more of his naughty cum. "But I don't even know your name."

"It's Marcus," He leaned down to kiss me, and in moments the sharp edge of my worry melted away.

The passion coursing through my body was euphoric as our tongues danced ravenously. My pussy walls continued sucking his cock long after it deflated until finally it fell out of me with a loud pop.

He sat up as the semen oozed out of me, running down the crack of my ass. I stared up into Marcus's steely eyes as he pointed his loosened weapon at my lips.

"Now clean my cock."

He placed his cock on my lips like he owned them. The aroma of our mingled sex filled my brain as I flicked my tongue across his purple mushroom. The taste of our comingled juices was like nothing I have ever tasted. It was like a pleasant mix of a salty sweetness, tinged with the exotic mix of the familiar and unfamiliar. White quim, and black cum...

When I was done cleaning up his cock he stretched and pulled his pants back up. "Get dressed, girl. I'll take you home."

As I looked for my bra and panties, "I can't believe it. You're the first man to cum inside me. I mean, ever!"

Marcus laughed, "You've never let your boyfriend have you bare?"

I pulled my panties on over my sodden pussy, "No. I make him wear a condom. I don't want to get pregnant..." A thrill ran through me then, but I shook it off as I put my bra back on.

"Did you enjoy it?"

I blushed, "God yes. I've never cum so often in so little time. You were amazing..."

He grabbed my chin harshly and turned my head to face him, "That so? Then why do you look so sad?"

I wiped a tear away with my thumb and studied his chest, "I... I cheated on my boyfriend. With a stranger - a black stranger. Worst of all is you possibly just knocked me up..."

"You should have told me to use a condom," He smiled and lightly patted my moist panties, "Then you wouldn't have this little present in you right now."

I could feel his jizz soaking my panties, and a shiver ran down my spine, "I know I should have. But before I realized what had happened it just felt so good. I forgot about birth control. I just wanted to feel it - all of it."

He chuckled, "You wanted to experience the ultimate sexual act, didn't you?"

"Ultimate? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh that's right. Your boyfriend always wears a condom. You've never had unprotected sex."

"What has that got to do with it?"

"Having sex for conception is the ultimate rush," he grinned devilishly.

We didn't say another word as Marcus drove. My nervousness dwindled as I thought about his last comment. The more I thought about getting pregnant, the more my pussy tingled. I had not realized my fingers were playing with my soaked panties as I gazed out the window, replaying our unprotected mating in my head over and over again.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12