Jeni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally parked outside my apartment. I was hornier then I have ever been in my life. I gathered my skirt and shirt and shoved them in the pockets of my trench coat before putting it on. I turned to Marcus, "Would you like to come in for a drink?"

"Just a drink, huh?" He turned off his ride and we made our way inside. Once inside I dropped my purse on the couch and my coat on the floor. I felt so naughty standing there, wearing only my naughty lingerie for a man I just met. Marcus looked around at the Christmas decorations adorning the apartment as I went to grab him a beer.

There was tinsel around the gas fire place making it appear to be a wrapped present. The tree was all done up with lights and ornaments wrapped in a popcorn string. Finally there were fake candle lights in red, green and white in the windows.

I returned with the beers. I handed Marcus his, "I really shouldn't. I'm driving after all."

"You can stay the night," I blurted out.

He took a sip of his beer, "What about your boyfriend?"

"He won't know," I smiled sipping mine, "He's out of town until the third."

Marcus walked into the kitchen and pulled out a bar stool at the island. Before he could sit I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bedroom. We put our beers on the dresser before I kissed him. Our tongues dueled for a couple of minutes.

Marcus broke the kiss, "Should I go out to my Escalade and get the rain coats?"

"I think it's going to be a white Christmas this year," I said, before locking my lips to his.

He took off his coat as I unbuttoned his shirt. We were passionately kissing as my thoughts briefly went to how I might be pregnant already. My urges flared as I pushed him on to the bed.

I struggled to unleash his onyx monument of love. Once it was free I covered it with my mouth. Marcus's pants hit the floor. My pussy was hot like a bonfire as I slid my panties down.

My dainty white hand wrapped around Marcus's chocolate shaft captivated me. I could feel his heart beat through his shaft as my head bobbed up and down. I worked the shaft all the way down to his huge balls, and I giggled.

"Just like sugar plums."

"Lick them then," Marcus let out a groan as I suckled his baby making testicles, "Baby that's better than roses on a piano."

I let his balls out with a pop, "What's that, lover?"

"Your two lips on my organ," He laughed.

I crawled up his body with a dreamy gaze. Lust possessed me. Was it because of how charming he was? How big his dick was? Or maybe it was because he was black. Straddling his thighs I slid my pink pussy over his dark shaft. Our mixed juices coated his shaft for the second time that night.

"Oooh, lover..." I moaned, "How about these two lips on your organ?"

"Best Christmas present ever," His steely gaze locked on mine and his hands found my hips, "But you know, it's best when those presents are unwrapped."

I leaned in and kissed him my hips sank down onto his monument of love. I was in a state of euphoria as the purple mushroom grazed my g-spot. My little pearl massaged by his shaft entering and exiting my honey pot sent electric shocks throughout my belly. My juices were flowing freely while my orgasms washed over me one after another.

Marcus must have felt I was getting tired, so he rolled us over. My legs circled his waist, my heels spurring his ass. Our bodies slapping together as the aroma of our copulation increased my urge to mate.

"How's my stocking?" I whined, digging my nails into his broad shoulders.

"Mmmm, very naughty..." Marcus groaned, "You're getting it stuffed with coal tonight!"

Marcus's thrusting became erratic and powerful. The headboard slapped against the wall in time with his hips. His chocolate love muscle started expanding and pulsing. Knowing he was so close to inseminating me again pushed me well over the edge.

"Yes! Oooh, give my pussy your present!" My pussy started milking his virile nectar from him as my orgasm rushed through my veins.

When the first geyser of African sperm flooded my Caucasian womb he threw his head back. His whole body tensed as he roared, "Merry Christmas, Jeni!"

I locked my lips to his again. Our tongues danced to the throbs of his big black cock spurting the last of his nigger jizz into me. I swear I could feel his hot seed seeping into my womb as he hunched and pumped every last drop into my satisfied body.

My pussy continued to throb along his dick long after it stopped pulsing. Marcus pushed himself up, his ebony body glistening like an onyx statue. Dreamily I looked into his eyes.

"Is that my present?" I asked, squeezing my pussy just to feel his load squish around inside me.

He smiled down at me, "Yeah, but there's just one problem."

I yawned and purred, "Oh yeah! And what problem would that be?"

He rolled off of me, uncorking my overfilled pussy as he chuckled. "You won't get to see it for nine months."

I snuggled up to Marcus and slapped his shoulder gently, "Not funny."

"Merry Christmas, baby." Marcus pulled me close.

"Merry Christmas, lover..." I said with a gentle kiss. We lay there silently cuddling and soon both of us drifted off to sleep.

12