Jenifer Comes of Age Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

Jen tried on all the dresses she brought into the backroom, each dress Lisa pinned and shaped to Jen's body, commenting on the dresses lines and what looked good. Lisa's hand brushed against Jen's breasts and her bare bottom several times as dresses went on and off and fitting was being done. Jen was getting wet between her legs and started thinking of the dildo again, which only excited her more. Jen's pussy was starting to emit the sweet odor of sex. This was not lost on Lisa. Jen went to the front of the shop to grab a few more dresses as she had not settled on one yet. She wanted to get Lisa in on the dress up fun so she grabbed a few that looked like they would fit her while she was there. Jen was scheming, she wanted to see Lisa naked with that dildo in her pussy.

When Jen returned to the backroom Lisa looked a little flushed. Lisa had been running her finger over her twat while Jen was out front, she was getting excited from watching Jen bottomless and the smell of her pussy wafting up from her bare mound. Lisa saw the curtains move to the side as Jen reentered the room, she moved her hand away before Jen entered, so she was not caught with her hand down there, but she felt flustered anyway.

Jen said "Here, I grabbed a few dresses I'd like to see on you, you're about the same shape as my mom, maybe I'll buy my mother a present if I like the way they look on you."

Lisa felt a little funny removing her clothes in front of Jen, now that she was getting turned on. Jen was so young, Lisa thought, but at least she was eighteen. Lisa wouldn't have given it any pause earlier, but now that Jen was sexually exciting her, she felt a little weird about it. Lisa had never done anything sexual with another female before. Her husband had lost interest in sex and so she used her dildo when she was horny after closing the shop for the day. Lisa had remembered she set up this situation by insisting she be in the back room while Jen changed, so she had no room to back pedal now. Lisa removed her blouse and pants and stood in front of Jen in only a thin lacy bra that did little to hide her breasts, and a thong.

"Here, let's start with this one" Jen said handing Lisa the first dress. Jen helped Lisa pull the dress on over her head. As Lisa reached her arms up meet the dress, Jen got a bird's eye view of her bosom heaving up and almost popping out of her bra. Jen let her hand brush Lisa's breasts as she pulled the dress down over Lisa's shoulders. Jen play acted fitting the dress to Lisa's body, she didn't know how to fit a dress properly, it didn't matter, and she wanted an excuse to put her hands on Lisa. Jen tugged at the dress around Lisa's breasts and crotch area. For the third dress, after Jen helped Lisa into it, Jen just up and did a frontal grab with two hands on Lisa's breasts through the dress and massaged them for a moment, smiling and said "Fit those babies in there."

Lisa was beyond turned on now and a wet spot was forming on her thong. Lisa wanted to do something, but didn't know what, or if she should make a move with Jen. Jen was her employee, but only for another week she thought, then the girl would be off to college. Jen was so young, but she was eighteen, Lisa reminded herself. Lisa was confused, but at the same time the feeling of lustiness was clouding her mind. Jen sensing Lisa's vulnerability, started taking charge, as she has done in all her other, albeit limited, sexual encounters. Jen's voice got stronger and bossy when she took charge sexually. "Go get some more dresses to try on" she barked an order at Lisa. Lisa did as she was told and went to the front of the shop.

Jen decided she would be naked when Lisa returned so she stripped off the last dress she had tried on and her bra. Jen started playing with her clit as she heard Lisa moving about the front of the shop gathering up some more dresses. Jen decided she would shock Lisa when she returned and would be masturbating in front of her. There was a small couch in the backroom, Jen reclined on the couch facing the curtain and spread her legs and began working her pussy. As Lisa came through the curtain she stood there shocked, wide eyed and her jaw dropped as Jen was splayed out on the couch in front of her masturbating.

"Take your clothes off" barked Jen, "now!" as Lisa hesitated. Lisa was in a lust trance, her hands moved on their own to the dress she was wearing and pulled it up over her head. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra and it dropped to the floor exposing her soft lily white globes of flesh. Lisa's nipples were long and erect. Lisa's areolas were about average size for the size of her breasts, her areolas were smooth, not pimpled as some get and looked sweet and ready to lick.

"The thong too!" barked Jen all the while still working her hand on her clit. Jen's left hand had wondered up to her left breast and was tweaking her nipple.

Lisa put her thumbs under the thong waist band and pulled the thong down and off as she stepped out of it. She stood there naked. Lisa has a fair amount of hair on her cunt, not a big bush or anything, but she didn't bother to shave too much since she was only sexually active with her dildo, she didn't need to shave all the time, only when it started getting out of control down there.

"Sit in the chair" Jen ordered the older woman. Lisa sat in her desk chair as she was told. "Spread your legs and play with your pussy." Jen told Lisa, and Lisa complied. The woman was too far gone now to stop or complain, she followed the younger girl's orders blindly. Lisa spread and raised her legs up over the desk chairs arms and slid down to the front of the chair so her pussy was out in the open for Jen's viewing pleasure. Lisa's right hand went to her own snatch, she played with her whole pussy, moving her fingers from the soft spot above her anus up the lips to her clit. She massaged her pussy with her hand, grabbing it, smacking it, working the clit. Lisa had a big clit, and it grew rather prominently and poked out of her clit hood proudly, as she stroked it like a little cock.

Jen had never seen anything like Lisa's big clit, and was all excited to get her mouth on it, but she was in the middle of riding her own orgasmic wave as she watched Lisa play with herself and diddled her clit. After a few waves she pulled her hand away from her clit, always a hard thing to do for Jen, and crawled over to Lisa and moved her head between Lisa's legs and pushed Lisa's hand away from that huge clit. Jen just stared at it for a few minutes in amazement. Jen finally lowered her lips to it and began licking and sucking it. That big clit drove Jen crazy, she loved it. She stayed there for what seemed like a half hour playing with it. All the while she was fingering herself to wave after wave of mini orgasms. Lisa had not cum yet, but she was in heaven herself. Her husband only went down on her once and that was the end of that for him, so she hadn't had a tongue on her pussy in years.

Lisa could only climax with her dildo, but she loved the feeling of pussy play, usually by her own hand, and could play with her pussy for hours before shoving the dildo in to cum. Jen knew Lisa had not cum yet, but was preoccupied with her own waves and loving that big clit of Lisa's. Lisa needed to cum though, and as the minutes ticked away she got bolder, she finally reached into the desk drawer and pulled out her dildo. Lisa moved Jen's head aside and inserted the dildo into her wet hole. Lisa feverishly worked the cock while playing with her clit. Lisa knew how to bring herself off, she had done it enough times. Jen stayed close watching, fingering herself. Jen scooted Lisa farther down the edge of the chair so her ass was off the cushion and stuck her tongue below the dildo licking the bottom of Lisa's cunt opening as the dildo slid in and out. Lisa announced she was cumming loudly and bucked up and rammed the fake cock in and out. Her pussy let loose some juices that ran down to where Jen's tongue was and Jen lapped them up. As Lisa came down off her orgasmic high she pulled the dildo out of herself and collapsed in a slump on the chair. Jen took the dildo from Lisa, Jen had never used one before. Jen went back to the couch and resumed the position she had before, but this time she pushed the head of the dildo into her and started humping herself with it. Jen came a few more times with the dildo and remained laying on the couch relaxing with a smile on her face.

Lisa had never eaten another woman's pussy before, so she was eager to try it. She approached Jen and moved between her legs. Lisa looked at Jen coyly and said "May I?"

Jen was a little sore now, but she wanted to give Lisa a chance to eat pussy, one slut to another she thought. Lisa enjoyed her first pussy and brought Jen to 3 more orgasms until Jen finally had to push her away and spend 5 minutes just easing off.

They got cleaned up, and dressed. Jen picked the dress she wanted, her going away-to-college present, she kissed Lisa long and hard and left the dress shop. The walk home was blissful, she was still high from the sex with Lisa. The noon sun was high and the air was warm. Her pussy was pulsing with every step, naked under her summer dress. All was right with Jen's world.

During Jen's final week before going away to college, she helped Lisa close the dress shop early every day.

To be continued...

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers
12