Jeni's Arrangement Ch. 03

Story Info
Consent and Satisfaction.
5.7k words
4.5
20.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Chapter 3: Consent and Satisfaction

Jeni could hardly wait for her husband to get home. She had made reservations at a little French restaurant in the old section of town. She chose this restaurant, knowing the food to be excellent and that it would settle light. It gave her a chance to display her new sexy black spaghetti strap dress. She hoped he would notice. It showed off her ass and flat tummy quite nicely. She had worked hard on maintaining a good figure. Matt had always complimented her on taking care of her body and, for noticing, she would make the evening extra special for him.

He made her day when he said, "damn that's a hot dress you're wearing. You look good enough to eat right… right here in this restaurant."

On the way home we became quite playful with each other. He pulled me over and under his right arm as he drove. Thoughts of our dating years warmed my senses. The plunging V-neckline in this new dress allowed his hand to slip down into my bra. To thank him, I slowly unzipped his slacks and softly closed my hand around his cock. I whispered into his ear, "You know you're making me wet."

He shifted his arm, ran his free hand up my dress and said, "Hot damn, this tiger wants some red meat tonight."

To which Jeni replied, "You're so gross. Where's the romance?"

Matt laughed and said, "I'm horny as hell. You want to get knocked up."

That was Matt's way of telling me that I was going to get a load of cum deep in my pussy. I teased, and said, "I think I can handle that since I'm out of the egg production business." I wanted the evening to be special since I planned to discuss that other issue with him. "And if you're up for it, I wouldn't mind if you traveled down that other highway either."

Matt's cock hardened further and leaked a little pre-cum. "I like it when my woman gets this hot. You are a randy little thing aren't you? Girl, I like that invitation. You gonna have a sore ass tomorrow."

We both laughed. Matt pulled her in close and with one eye on the road gave her a tender kiss and said, "You are a special woman…after all these years I keep coming back. There must be some kind of attraction here that endures. I think I love you."

"Are you sure you're not just trying to get in my pants," Jeni asked as she lovingly stroked his leaking cock.

With his devilish raised eyebrows, Matt responded, "I never said that I didn't have ulterior motives."

"How many times do you think you can come tonight," Jeni challenged?

Matt wrinkled his nose, looked at Jeni strangely and asked, "I'm not sure…why?"

By this time Jeni had slid down in the seat and started teasing his cock by lightly touching her tongue on all those sensitive areas around that bulging head. "Because you're gonna lose one before you get home."

Matt glanced down and saw nothing but the back of his lovely wife's head. Then the next sensation he felt was a set of tender moist lips encapsulate his sensitive glans. The sensations were not unfamiliar, yet each blowjob seemed to be better than the last. With great skill she made it slow and soft. Jeni was careful to cover her teeth and use her tongue to massage that area along the underside of his cock. Her saliva mixed with copious flows of pre-cum sent Matt's pleasure to new heights.

Matt tried to concentrate on the open road as he drove. He struggled to keep the car steady. Jeni's actions increased as she pushed his cock deeper and deeper. She would thrust it to the back of her throat to gain more penetration. The increased lubrication was making the deep strokes easier. A swallowing action with her throat heightened his ecstasy. Jeni reveled in the sense of power she had at these moments.

Matt groaned and raised his hips in some kind of primal attempt at pushing his hyper-sensitized cock further into her mouth and down her throat. "OHHHH…GOODNESS Jeni, I'm about to come. Pull up…pull off…oops…too late." The car lurched to the right.

Jeni sensed Matt's imminent explosion when she detected the increased swelling. Her hand stroked faster and steadied his movement inside her lips. She readied herself when he said, "Here it comes, honey." Every jerking spasm produced a creamy deposit in which she tried to swallow. The eruptions; she lost count, came quickly but with an extra effort she held his entire load.

During those intense orgasmic spasms, Matt's head bounced and his hands intermittently clutched the steering wheel. It was difficult holding the car steady. The feelings were so pleasurably intense. It was over too soon. "Wow! That was unbelievable. Please quit dammit, I can't stand anymore."

Jeni pulled up and off his wilting dick, wiped him clean and tucked him neatly back inside his pants. She cuddled up beside his face and with the end of her tongue left a dollop of cum on his cheek, then took her finger and rubbed it in and said, " here now, that will make your face smooth." She playfully leaned over and kissed him on the same cheek.

After the evening was over and we had enjoyed one of those sex induced sleeps, I realized that Matt had been right about one thing. My throat was sore, my pussy was sore and my asshole was sore. Matt had done his job and done it well. Yes he was her alpha male and she knew the secret of The Letter. After some additional thought, she concluded that it was his fault that she needed sex and wanted sex on a frequent basis. Somehow, she felt they could work it out.

Matt and I had established a ritual of eating breakfast out every morning. As we walked into the "Breakfast Lantern", the smell of scrambled eggs and sliced bacon sizzling on the grill made us extremely hungry…especially after the activities of the previous evening. I felt like a bowlegged cowgirl and sitting down made me realize where Matt had been the night before.

We found a table in back of the diner and ordered our breakfast. The coffee seemed perfect for that moment. In a very serious way Jeni started the conversation. "Matt I have something I want to discuss with you."

Matt replied, "Uh ohhh…I knew things were going too good. What's going on in that devious mind of yours?"

Jeni began, "based on the conversations we've had in the past I hope you understand, but one never knows until the real situation presents itself. Matt, I want to take on another sex partner."

"Whoa," said Matt. "This is a surprise. I thought I could handle something like this. Now, I'm not sure."

"Matt, nothing has happened," and she paused, "yet. I love you more than anything in the world and if this request jeopardizes our marriage, then I withdraw my request and nothing will happen nor will anything be said again. It's just that I thought you had a very open opinion about people's sex lives. I'm not blaming you for anything, but I have come to think like you on many aspects of sex."

Matt responded, "I guess one of my faults is to express opinion without the wisdom of experience. I would like to hear more about this interest you have in another man. Are you asking for a separation or a divorce?"

"Oh, hell no! I am not interested in loving another man. That's too much baggage, I only have an interest in having sex with another man. It does help to enjoy his company and for him to have a compatible personality, but I have no interest in a divorce. In no way do I want to lose you. On the other hand, I know I have put us at risk just to approach the subject."

With a very serious frown on his face Matt asked, "Is this some sort of payback or revenge you think I deserve?"

"I'm not going to accuse you of anything nor are there any 'get-even' motives in this request. At the same time, knowing you like I do, I don't think you would hesitate to get yourself a piece of tail should the need arise. And I do mean need. I realize that now. I'd be disappointed in you if you didn't."

Matt thought for awhile and for the first time his lips curled upward into that shit-eating grin that he was so charming in displaying. "Are you saying this to justify your own actions? If I agree to this, I think we would have to have some rules to go by, as anyone would want equal privileges."

She grinned. She had her answer. "Absolutely," she said.

"Can you tell me a little about this man you want to have sex with," Matt asked?

"Yes, his name is Rake Strong and we met doing volunteer work with the AHA. You know how much we owe our lives to modern heart surgery; with you and Mathew Jr. having had that genetic coronary artery restriction bypassed. Rake has also had the coronary artery bypass surgery. He is divorced and is not interested in remarrying. Neither am I. His wife got their house and he bought a condo about 20 miles from here. Like us, he has a couple of kids and remarrying would complicate things too much for him."

Is he is available? Is this a situation that I would risk losing you as you and he became closer," Matt asked?

"I can't imagine that happening. You and I have two wonderful children together. We've gone through good times and difficult times and prevailed. That can never change. We share our hearts and souls. But I have concluded that my sexual desires are mine. It's very difficult to ignore them for three week periods of time. I believe I've heard you say something similar to that."

"Damn Jeni, I guess I agree. I think I hear myself in some of your statements. It is a surprise coming from you though. It's hard to imagine another man going where I have only gone," he paused and after brief moment smiled and continued, "since we have been married. The double standard stereotype still exists and that is one of the things I have thought was wrong."

"Well, he hasn't been there yet. That's why I'm talking with you about it. I have you to either to thank or blame for making me the sexual person that I have become. It's just since the kids left the nest that these thoughts, ideas and desires have fully manifested. When the kids were home all of my spare time was spent caring for them."

Matt responded, "Nobody can take that away. You have been a wonderful mother."

"Sexually, I can make it over your two week absences but when the absence is three weeks it's almost unbearable. And since I've gone through menopause and no pregnancy to worry about there seems to be a constant urge to hook-up. Although not as intense as the ovulation hormones, it seems that the pressure builds every day you are away. And with the career and success you've had with Myer construction, I can't ask you to change jobs just to come home and keep me sexually satisfied. I'm forever grateful to have you. I can promise you that I never want to lose you. I thought this may be a solution you might understand based on some of the things I've heard you say before. I was hoping that we could come up with some kind of arrangement."

After Matt had recovered from the original shock of Jeni's revelation and started to think somewhat rationally, he nodded his head in silent agreement. But he had to test Jeni as well as himself. "Putting it bluntly, you mean I have to share a pussy with another man. That's tough on a man's ego."

"Yes, that's the way it would work. I wasn't a virgin when we first knew one another and up until now it has not been a problem. You have said many times that our basic instincts, thoughts, ideas, desires, and needs, cannot be owned by another person. I understand that very clearly and have come to agree with you."

Matt thought for awhile and said. "If we do this, I think we need a set of rules to go by. If not we need to clearly understand each other and be completely open and honest."

"In other words this becomes our rules of arrangement. OK!"

Laughing Matt responded, "Precisely my dear,"

Rule 1: Be as discreet as possible.

Matt commented, "I will not stand being made a fool. You can call it 'male ego' if you want. Let's not lose our respect and self esteem. A casual cup of coffee or luncheon would be acceptable. Let's avoid frequenting the evening restaurants and nightclubs."

Much more at ease with the discussion, Jeni replied, "I can easily agree to that. I think that would go for both of us. Let me propose the next rule:

Rule 2: Let's keep our bedroom sacred. Any sex in our home will be done in the guest bedroom."

"I agree with that one," said Matt, "my turn next."

Rule 3: Any time we have together has priority over a meeting with the other's partner.

Jeni said, "This may take some planning but I think it can be worked out. I agree I don't think we can allow pleasure to be more important than the quality time we spend with each other. The same is true if I'm visiting you."

"Oh Absolutely, I agree," Matt said.

Rule 4: The loan or uses of our personal properties are off limits unless by special permission from the other.

Jeni nodded affirmatively, "That's a good one,"

Rule 5: Money spent on these activities will be from spending money only. None of our investments, retirement, IRA's, health care, or debt funds will be used for these activities. Anything major such as a pleasure trip or expensive gifts will be subject to the other's approval.

"Another good one," Matt said. "Do you think we can keep these meetings to no more than one a week?"

"I think so," was Jeni's response. "This will probably be more difficult for you than me."

Matt just smiled.

Rule 6: Limit the outside meetings to no more than one a week.

Matt laughed and teased, "So you are calling 'fucking your boyfriend' an 'outside meeting.'"

"Yes dammit Matt, don't make me feel guilty about this. How do you feel about us discussing an event with the other?"

Matt responded, "I don't know. I think we will have to see how we feel after it happens a time or two. I've already learned that until we actually do something like this, that real emotions can't be described. If we need to change a rule we can adjust. I think for safety's sake, it's a good idea to know what the other person is doing. We can refer to it as a meeting with…the other person." They both laughed.

Rule 7: Keep the other mate informed about the outside meetings.

Jeni then asked, "How do you feel about meeting or being introduced to the other person?"

Matt with a look of uncertainty said, "I don't know. I need to think about that for a while. Let me see how I feel after it happens a few times."

"I agree. We don't need a rule for this issue yet."

Matt then asked, "What about health issues? I know you and I have had the HIV vaccine but has your friend?"

"Yes, I made sure of that before I considered this. As far as birth control is concerned, I'm old enough not to worry about pregnancy but you need to be careful if any of your honey's are in the baby making business. That would be an instant threat to our arrangement." Therefore:

Rule 8: No pregnancies.

"You don't have to worry, I'm in complete agreement on that one," Matt said.

It turned out to be a great weekend for Matt and Jeni. They opened up to each other, revealing secrets they had kept over the years. Their sex was great. Jeni took great pleasure in preparing a Sunday diner that was a very special for both of them. After dropping him off at the airport she drove around and parked in the Flight Observation area. A tear welled in her eye as she watched his plane takeoff then disappear into the clouds. She truly hated to see him leave, but on this occasion she had something to look forward too. And she had the alpha male's blessings.

************************************************************************

After negotiating this new freedom with Matt and out of respect for him, she waited a few days. Finally, she could not put it off any longer. That unexplainable itch came back. Her desire had to be satisfied. As each day went by she replayed the memories of their intimate evening three weeks ago. She was becoming a basket of nerves and it was becoming difficult to sleep. She had to consummate the deal.

She made the call and after a couple of rings he answered. She paused briefly, gathered her nerves and said, "Don't you have some unfinished business to take care off."

Recognizing the voice, Rake said, "I think maybe I do."

"Take the rear driveway into the backyard and drive up to basement door. It will open automatically, drive in, and when you get out of your car use the pull chain to close it. I'll be waiting at the top of the stairs. Give me a couple of hours. Be here at 7 o'clock."

Rake was somewhat surprised to receive the call. Her instructions were short and to the point. There was no doubt as to the purpose of the invitation. He could hardly contain his excitement as he took the Cialis and made ready for what he hoped to be a wonderful evening.

She prepared herself for their first arranged meeting. Nervousness set in as she soaked in a tub of mild warm water scented with a faint smell of jasmine. She washed and towel dried her silky hair. Her husband often thought she looked sexy when she left her hair free flowing that way. She concluded that this would be a nice effect for the first time with Rake.

Meanwhile in his condo across town Rake showered, shaved and dressed in less that an hour. He began to notice the stuffy nose, and the flushed face that comes with Cialis. He dreaded the headache and indigestion that would come later, even so, he smiled and thought of the many stupid things a man would do just to get a piece of ass.

But Jeni was no ordinary piece of ass. She was intelligent, well respected in the community, a giver, great personality and generally well liked by her friends. She was as beautiful on the inside as she was outside. And most of all she would be discrete.

She had chosen a white Victoria Secret casual mid thigh length hooded sweatshirt for the evening's wear. It zipped up to the base of her cleavage and was cut to show her narrow waist and the gentle flare of her hips. Even at her age she was very attractive and still had a good figure. The length of the sweater was just long enough to keep Rake guessing as to whether she had panties on. It had an ingenious removable crotch paned snapped into the front of the shirt that could be removed at precisely the right time. She knew this would be perfect. And the cute Rainbows were a nice touch for the bare feet.

Rake drove into the basement and climbed the steps as instructed. When he got to the top, Jeni opened the door to welcome him in.

The soft music of Otis Redding's "Dock of the Bay" played in the background. "Nice music," he said. I love that Bose sound system."

Jeni welcome Rake into her home and greeted him with a tender kiss that lingered long enough to let him know this was to be more than a neighborly visit. She took the bottle of wine and said, "I'll put this on ice. I've already got a couple of glasses poured."

As she slowly walked in front of Rake, he commented, "Sure is a nice sexy white sweatshirt you have on there."

"Why thank you, I bought it just for our little meeting tonight. I'm calling it my virgin jacket."

"What do mean, 'virgin jacket,'" Rake asked?

"Well I got it for our first time. I think that qualifies it as part of a virgin night."

Rake laughed quietly and backed Jeni against the kitchen counter, then casually lifted the front edge of her shirt in anticipation of nothing being on underneath. To his surprise his hand met that damn crotch cover. Exhibiting some amusement Rake, exclaimed, "Damn, I didn't think you would have anything covering that sweet pussy of yours." He left his hand in place continuing the caress. "It still feels nice."

"Mmmmm! Sure does." She then brought the palm of her hand across the front of his slacks and playfully commented, "Looks like he's responding. I hope he enjoys the evening."

Rake said, "He's hoping he gets some pussy tonight. Think he will?"

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12