Jenn

Story Info
Exploring a light bondage fantasy with a "friend".
3.8k words
4.37
19.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've come to Boston for something work-related. The exact details are lost to me, as I'm so excited by the thought of finally being with you that I can barely pay attention to anything else. Luckily, I manage to remember the name of your hotel and meet you in the lobby Friday evening. I've told my wife that a friend was in town for a couple of days and I would be out all night. Not a lie, exactly, so my conscious is relatively clear...

You give me a friendly hug and we head into the hotel bar. One drink leads to another and another as we chat for quite some time. About life, our significant others, children, work, etc. We both know why we're here, but we don't want to rush into anything. Our conversation at the bar helps build a level of comfort which will only enhance what happens later. It also allows the anticipation to grow until both of us are half-crazed with desire. Drinking, chatting, flirting, we both know what's coming, but we don't want to ruin the moment by talking about it directly or moving too quickly. Lingering touches... your coy laughter... longing glances... a hand on your knee under the table...

Finally, the moment seems right and you take my hand, without a word, and lead me to the elevator. Our silence continues within as another couple also enters and stands in the front. We maintain a discreet distance from each other as the doors close, together but not obviously "together." The other couple exits the elevator several floors below yours, giving us the opportunity to paw each other passionately while we're alone. I hold your face in both hands as our lips finally meet, but your hands are exploring my body with a ferocity which only increases my desire for you. I'm surprised to feel your hand squeeze my hardening cock through the fabric of my pants. Unable to help myself, I pause kissing you and let out a low groan as you squeeze hard, making your own hunger obvious. My eyes open to find your starring right back at me, the tip of your tongue slowly tracing the line of your upper lip as your hand continues to massage my tool. About to lose all control, I pull your head back toward mine and kiss you even more passionately than before. I push you up against the rear wall, thankful that this is a very tall building with a very slow elevator, and let the growing heat between your own legs feel my firmness. We continue in this position, grinding into each other with abandon, your hands on my ass pulling me tight against you, until we hear the ding of the elevator announce our arrival at your floor.

Exposed to the world in the hallway, we try to casually make our way to your room, like one friend just making sure the other gets back to her room OK after having a few too many. The energy between us could spark a fire, but we manage to keep our hands off each other until we arrive outside the room. As you turn to unlock the door, I grab you from behind, nuzzling into the back of your neck with my lips as my arms wrap around you. My hands paw madly at your breasts as I nibble gently on the smooth flesh where your shoulder meets your neck, savoring the salty taste of your sweat. We no longer care that we're still exposed to the world in that hallway. Your left hand grabs the back of my head and pushes it harder into you, your head thrown backwards as your breath escapes you. Your right hand grabs mine, which is squeezing your breast, the nipple hard and obvious even through your dress and your bra. My left hand slowly moves its way down your body, getting closer and closer to where I've been dying to touch you all night. I'm pulling your dress up slowly as the door lock clicks, you turn the handle, and we disappear into the room as one, tangled together and lost in the passion.

Our kisses continue as we make quick work of our clothes, our desire far outweighing any thought of a slow reveal. You practically rip my shirt off and begin to kiss my chest. While your hands start to work my belt, I bring your face back up to mine and find the zipper on the back of your dress, pulling it down smoothly. Your dress falls from your shoulders and lands in a pile at your feet. I push you away to take you in, appreciating the beauty of your curves, wanting you even more. My hands are on your hips and I slide them up the smoothness of your back until they find your bra. I kiss hard into your neck as I undo the hooks and push the straps off your shoulders. Your breasts stand revealed and I pause again to take in their majesty. Your nipples are hard and enflamed and I feel them press into me as I pull you close.

I leave your panties on, wanting to leave something to look forward to a little later. You, however, have made quick work of my belt and the button of my pants. You slide down the zipper and then slip in your right hand. I groan again as your fingers encircle my shaft and squeeze gently. You begin to pull on my cock with ever-increasing speed as we continue to stand kissing just inside the hotel room. I can feel my passion beginning to peak just as you release my cock and slide your hands around my ass to push my pants to the floor. I stand totally naked before you, my erection crushing up against the silk of your panties as you continue to hold my ass and pull me tightly against your body.

I want you right there, at that moment, more than I have ever wanted any woman in my entire life. I want to throw you on the bed, tear off your panties, and sink my cock deep into your wet and willing pussy. I want to hear your soft groans build to passionate wails as we fuck with wild abandon. I want to hear you scream my name as I gasp yours. I want to feel your body grow tense under mine, shuddering with pleasure as I bring you to orgasm at the same time I explode within you, your legs wrapped tightly around me, not wanting to ever let me go. Right then and right there, I want to be inside you... but you have other ideas.

Instead of the bed, you have me sit down in the desk chair. I try to pull you toward me, but you walk away toward your luggage. I'm confused at first, but my confusion turns to desire as you remove several black silk ties from your bag. I grow even harder as I notice they match perfectly the fabric of your panties. I can't help but smile as you slowly approach me, and you smile back, obviously looking forward to what is to come.

You lean down and kiss me lightly, just once, then you begin to tie my wrist to the arm of the chair without a word. I start to speak, but you put a finger on my lips to quiet me. As you tie my other wrist to the chair, your breasts hang tantalizingly close to my face. I lean in and gently kiss your left nipple. You don't pull it away, so I bury my face deeper, flicking the nipple with my tongue before sucking on it hard. Done restraining my arms, you pull my head against your breast and throw your head back in pleasure as I continue to work your nipple with my tongue. You shift to the other side so I can do the same to your right nipple as well, and I lick and suck it until it has grown rock hard and hot in my mouth.

I want more, but you pull away from me and slowly drop to the ground. I look down to see you gently lick the tip of my cock just once before moving down lower to tie my legs to the chair. The silk ties dig deep into my ankles as you bind me tightly, but it only adds to the erotic sensations of the moment. My arms and legs tightly bound, I think you are finished restraining me, but then I notice one more tie in your hands. You let it drift along my body as you slowly walk behind me. For a moment, I feel the silkiness rub against my balls and shaft and I almost cum right there. You stand behind me, out of sight, and I wonder what exactly you plan to do next.

You kiss my ear from behind as I feel the silk tie slide against my neck. A charge goes through my body and I gasp as you pull it slightly against my throat. Your lips move down to my neck, as well, and I feel you suck hard, sure to leave a mark, but neither of us giving a damn. For a moment, the silk gets tight around my neck, but then it loosens before you slide it up past my chin and into my mouth. You tie it tightly behind my head and the feel of the silk on my tongue only feeds my desire for you. I can't move and I can't speak, but my desire for you is obvious.

You stand in front of me, the very definition of sexy, in just your panties. My eyes take you in, every beautiful inch of your body, as you slowly approach me. I have no idea what to expect, but I don't care. I am lost in the passion of the moment, never having experienced anything nearly as erotic as this. You press your naked torso against mine and bury your head into the side of my neck once again. I feel the heat of your nipples against my chest and I throw my head back in pleasure. Your fingernails scratch parallel red lines into both my shoulders and down my chest. The pain is slight, but just enough to send another sensual charge deep through my body. I feel your teeth scraping rough against the skin of my neck while your left hand slowly works its way down into my lap and I bite down hard on the tie in my mouth, crazy with pleasure.

Your hand brushes lightly against my cock and continues down to my thigh. Your hand reaches just above my knee and then I feel your nails scrape back up along my inner thigh. You lift your head from my neck and bury my face in your breasts as your fingers close around my balls. You continue to smother me with your amazing tits as you massage my sack, increasing the tightness of your grip until you hear me moan with pleasure. You push my head back and look deep in my eyes, your left hand still holding me firmly. Slowly you slide off me and move down toward my cock. You kneel in front of my bound body, never letting your gaze leave mine as your right hand gently starts to rub up and down the length of my shaft.

You give me another smile before moving your face down past my cock to playfully flick your tongue against my balls, our passionate stare continuing unabated. Finally, I can't maintain it any longer and I close my eyes and throw my head back, lost in pleasure, as you slide your tongue up the length of my member. My wrists pull tightly against the restraints as you sink your mouth down around my cock. I want to hold your head as you work up and down my shaft, your lips soft against my flesh, driving me wild. I want to run my fingers through your hair as you continue your work, but you've tied me very well and I can do nothing but watch, nearly exploding with desire.

Your right hand rubs along my inner thigh while your left closes around the base of my cock, sliding and twisting along the length of it as your mouth works the tip. I've never experienced anything like it. Your enthusiasm and skill outshines anything I've experienced at home. You moan as you continue to work my cock and I continue to bite down hard against the silk in my mouth. Finally, lost in the combination of sensations, my pleasure builds to its inevitable climax. You can feel it coming as my balls tighten and my cock grows even thicker with the impending release. Not sure what to expect, I am thrilled as you once again show me pleasures foreign to my marital life, squeezing your hand tighter and burying your mouth deeper as I begin to cum. My seed flows quickly and heavily, but your mouth never lets go. You swallow my hot release, squeezing tightly to make sure you've drained me of every drop. I gasp and pull roughly against my restraints, wanting to hold your head in my hands as you finish your sensual task.

Finished, I try to catch my breath as you bring your face back near mine. Your hands reach behind my head to untie my gag, and I gasp deeply as it is removed. You just give me another sly smile and ask, "Did you enjoy that?"

"You... are... amazing," is all I can manage to say between ragged breaths. You smile and kiss me deeply, loosening the straps binding my wrists. I quickly grab your face as soon as I am able, kissing you desperately and passionately. The red lines on my wrists only re-ignite my passion and I kiss you even harder. But you pull away, and lie down on the bed, leaving me to untie my own legs before I can join you. You laugh at my obvious desire as I scramble clumsily to free myself. The laughter is incredibly sexy and only serves to make me want you even more.

I approach you on the bed, and you reach up to pull me against you. You want me in you. My cock is still hard, ready to go again, and you want it. Your pussy is wet and has been for quiet some time now. It needs me. It needs to feel every inch of me slide into its silky embrace. Your clit is enflamed with the heat of our passion and longs to feel my body pushing hard against it. You want to fuck me more than you've ever wanted to fuck anyone in your entire life. You need me in you NOW, but I resist, because I have other ideas. That's when you notice the silk ties are in my hand and now it's your turn.

I ask you to roll over on your stomach and you comply without hesitation. I start where you had finished, slipping one of the silken ties in your mouth and tying it behind your head. I quickly add another, blindfolding you. I lean in close behind you and whisper in your ear. "Do you trust me?" I ask. Unable to talk with the gag in your mouth, you make a tiny noise like a scared kitten, but nod yes.

I gently kiss your back and slide down the length of your body until my lips meet the soft indent at the small of your back, just above the top of your panties. I kiss you there once more before running my tongue gently up your spine, ending with a kiss at the base of your neck. I then take one of the silk ties and knot it around your right wrist. Still lying on your stomach, you're not sure what to expect, but you don't resist as I pull your right arm back and reach for your left as well. Using the same silk cord already tight around your right arm, I bind your wrists together behind your back and stare at you for a moment as you lay there gagged and partially-bound. Your vulnerability excites me and I run my hands down to remove your panties. You are unable to resist as I slide them slowly off and throw them on the floor. I can feel traces of your wetness from them clinging to my fingers and that only serves to turn me on even more.

You lay there, twisting slightly, unable to see what I am doing behind you. I marvel at your beautiful ass for a while, rubbing my hands on the soft flesh of each cheek, before sliding the fingers of my left hand between your thighs. I can feel the heat coming from your cunt as my fingers brush up against your soft pubes. I slide a finger against the wetness and massage your labia, enjoying the feel of your sex. I let my touch tantalize you for a moment more, sinking my middle finger into you just slightly before removing my hand and rolling you onto your back.

You struggle a little to get comfortable with your hands bound behind your back, but you soon forget that as my hand slides once again up between your legs. My other hand plays with your tits and I kiss your stomach as I continue to work your mound. First one finger, then another, and eventually another slip into you. My palm is pressed hard against the top of your opening as my fingers explore your depths. Your clit appreciates the pressure and I feel you press your hips up in response. Slowly, I trace my kisses down your stomach toward your cunt, positioning myself between your legs as you writhe bound on the bed, soft groans escaping past the gag in your mouth.

My fingers continue to explore your depths as I leave a trail of kisses along your inner thigh. More gasps leave your mouth as my tongue finds its way to the waiting heat of your folds. I gently work the tip into your moistness until I find the waiting bump hidden within. Your taste drives me mad with desire and I press my tongue in harder, still working my fingers deep into your cunt. I can feel your body start to grow rigid as the power of the experience overwhelms you. You wrap one leg around my shoulder, pushing yourself up harder toward my face. Soon the other leg is draped around my head as well, as you give in completely, lost in the flood of sensations you are feeling, from both my tongue and from the silk ties binding your arms behind you. Unable to hold my head with your hands, your thighs tighten against the sides of my head as I continue licking and sucking.

Suddenly your body arches, pulling tightly against the restraints as a wave of pleasure washes over you. A soft moan escapes your lips as I bury my face deeper into your soft mound. I give you one final deep lap of my tongue as your orgasm peaks and you crash back down to the surface of the bed. You're short of breath, clenching the silk gag in your teeth.

You try to catch your breath, but your climax has driven me crazy with the need to be inside you. Immediately. I long for the soft velvet feel of our joined sex and I know in my heart you feel the same. I flip you over onto your stomach, needing to fuck you hard, lost in my own passion and spurred on by your apparent helplessness. I practically force myself in between your legs and slide my cock into your wet, waiting pussy, fucking you hard against the bed. You grit your teeth against the fabric and groan as I sink deep into you. It may not look like it, but you are in total control. You've brought me to this state and you know what to do. You push your ass hard up against me and I sink even deeper into you. You twist your head so I can see to fire in your face as I continue to thrust wildly into you from above. It doesn't take long for my second orgasm of the night to arrive and I fill your cunt with my cum, pushing deeper with every pulse of my release. I collapse against you, my breath hot on your neck, and I thank you quietly and meekly.

But you aren't having any of that. Not at all. You use your shoulders to push me off of you and you twist yourself on top of me. Your legs straddle me and the sight of your naked body above mine causes my cock to quickly stiffen yet again. I reach down between us to guide it back into your waiting pussy. Your hands still behind you, your eyes still covered, and your mouth still gagged, you nevertheless grind your hips down, taking me deep. My hands grab your hips and assist with your motion, keeping you balanced as our pleasure grows.

The sound of your sweet ass slapping against my thighs drives me almost as wild as the soft warmth of your wet pussy sliding up and down my hardened shaft. You continue to work your hips and I keep pushing against you to maintain almost constant contact with your clit. I can tell you're enjoying this position as much as I am by the way your body starts to tremble and your breath increases in intensity. By the time you throw your head back and start to cum, I can no longer contain my own release and I join you in ecstacy. I push up deep within you as my orgasm begins. You arch your back and let out a muffled scream as the pleasures explodes within you.

Spent, you crash down upon me and I hold you tightly to me, keeping my slowly-dwindling erection within you. I untie your hands and loosen your gag so we can once again kiss deeply and slowly. You hug me hard and kiss my cheek before whispering a breathless "Oh my God" in my ear. I just smile, remove your blindfold to look deep into your beautiful eyes, and kiss you softly on the lips one more time.

You slowly slide off to my side and we sleep the rest of the night in each other's arms. In the morning, we make love again in the shower before I have to leave to head back home to my wife. I promise that I will return again that evening, for one more night of ecstasy before you need to head back to your own life. We kiss once more as I'm heading toward the door, deeply and slowly. I feel the heat growing inside me again, but my wife is expecting me home soon, so I push away and let the door close behind me.