Jenn and Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pushing her hips backwards trying to impale my cock as deeply as she could. I let her do that for minute until I just grabbed her hips and pumped away. Her smooth sweaty flesh was hard to hang on to, but I just tightened my grip and fucked her furiously.

"That's it Mr P, fuck her hard, fuck her real hard." Laruen shouted

"OHHHHHHHH Fuuuuuuuck, that's it Mr P, keep going" Jenn added in response.

They kissed again which made all the moans and groans muffled. Even when she came, they stayed in a lip lock and kissed even more intensely. Lauren had a death grip on the back of Jenns head to pull their faces together really tight. I reached the brink and shot my load deep into her spasming cunt. Her pussy muscles seemed to milk the jizz out of me. I unleashed several blasts which seemed to last forever. Her body was still quivering from her orgasm and her thighs barely could hold her up.

After a moment of catching our breath, I removed my limp cock from her pussy. A dollop of cum fell out of her cunt and onto the floor. She didn't even try to stand, she kinda crawled up onto the bench and didn't even try to cover up, she just layed their. The girls looked at each other and then at me.

"Oh god, Lauren, I forgot all about you." I said, "As soon as I catch my breath I will take care of you too."

"That's ok Mr P, I can't, because it's my time of the month." she explained referring to her period.

"I'm very sorry Lauren, but I promise to give you the priority next time."

"How do you know there will even BE a next time Mr P?" Jenn said with a chuckle.

"I don't know, Hun, something just tells me this won't be the last."

The girls looked at each other and giggled. We eventually all took a dip in the water to wash off the cum and sex smell. We got dressed and just hung out until the boys called to say they were at the boat ramp. The rest of the day went as usual. Every so often, one of the girls would look my way and smile, but nothing really obvious, just enough to provide that look of 'I know what you did last summer'.

The rest of the boating season came and went and I never had the opportunity to get together with Little Lauren. I was very disappointed as I really wanted to fuck her tiny little body. Sometimes she had that little school girl look to her that just made her 'oh so fuckable'. That really turned me on and I had to jerk off with some thoughts of 'what could have been'. But at least I got to fuck Jenn. She really liked that 110% stuff and she was good at it.

12