Jenn & Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn's lungs began to burn as her husband's cock kept pushing her closer to release. The incredible power behind each stroke were already a huge turn-on for her, but combined with the story...

"After watching you for a while, I can't take it anymore. Seeing you take him has me so hot I jump to the foot of the bed and slip myself in your mouth, already wet from the other men, as I watch Greg fuck you from behind with his cock and finger"

There was a white-hot explosion in Jenn's head as she finally came. Tom yelled in ecstasy, coming in this position for the first time. Exhausted, he fell beside his wife and for a few minutes, they lay there on the carpet, unable to move.

Finally, Jenn turned to her husband, smiling her happy post-coital smile and said, "OK, now I think I understand the appeal of that fantasy."

Tom arched an eyebrow. "Yeah? Care to hear what happens next?"

Jenn hit him with a cushion.

The following months saw a transition that occurred quite gradually, with Jenn slowly becoming more comfortable with expressing her desires. From there, they began discussing their fantasies openly. On a number of occasions, Jenn asked Tom to re-tell the story of what they came to call "the night of firsts".

Although they built a vocabulary of signals through their years together, her more active role in the bedroom—or other rooms of the house—added a whole new dimension, as might be expected. Part of it was undoubtedly the lack of pressure to have sex when the time was right. Without that expectation and pressure, they could rediscover one another, take all the steps that they didn't make time for the past two years.

One thing Jenn shared with her husband very early during this transformation was a fascination with anal sex. Tom was shocked to learn that his hitherto slightly prudish wife had that interest. He was however completely unsurprised that she never felt comfortable admitting it. Given her lack of sexual confidence, it made sense, in retrospect.

Although the choreography of their lovemaking shifted considerably during that time, the one constant all along remained their deep and abiding affection and love. Indeed, it seemed to both of them that this greater openness strengthened their relationship with one another.

Of course, Jenn did wonder just where this road that they were traveling would lead, but as always happened when musing over that question, she resolved that whatever the destination, it was the journey and the quality of the company that made it worthwhile.

12