Jenn & Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenn's fantasy doesn't mean she's cheating...does it?
3.5k words
4.02
42.6k
6
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn gave her husband a mostly respectable kiss through the open car window. "Have fun on your trip, honey."

Tom sighed, but winked at his wife. "Thanks, but this one is gonna be tough––almost tougher than leaving our bed for a whole week." He waggled his eyebrows in his half-serious, half-joking way.

She grinned impishly. "Then I'm just going to have to make our bed more interesting, to keep you here more."

He looked bewildered, and just a bit scared. "More interesting? How would that be possible?"

"I'll just have to find a way to show you while you're gone, now won't I?"

Tom responded by leaning into the car and kissing her deeply. It never ceased to surprise Jenn just how electric his kisses could be, and as always, this one left her gasping, wanting more. The things that man could do with his tongue…She forced herself to stop daydreaming before she got too distracted.

"Now, when I get back, I'm gonna show you just how much I missed you," he smiled confidently. As he turned to carry his luggage into the airport, Jenn swatted her husband's butt and admired the view as he walked away. Only after he could no longer be seen through the sliding glass doors did she pull away from the terminal.

She sighed deeply: one whole week without him and that wonderful tongue. Whatever was she going to do? Or perhaps more accurately, whatever was she going to do first?

Tom's kiss at the airport and the memory of his tight ass were so powerful that during the drive home, Jenn had her hand deep in her sweats by the time she hit the highway. She didn't let herself finish, wanting to extend the slow burn until she could enjoy it properly, rather than being interrupted at an inconvenient time by noticing that she just missed her exit.

Jenn went home and headed straight for the shower. After starting the water, she padded back to the bedroom so the water could heat up. She stripped off her sneakers and sweats quickly, smiling as she remembered the look on Tom's face when they left home for the airport as he swatted her bottom and noticed that there was nothing on under the sweats.

She pulled her dark hair out of the ponytail and gave it a shake. As she walked back towards the bathroom, she spied her reflection in the mirror and wondered if the woman she'd been just a year ago would even recognize the woman looking back.

The outside looked more or less the same: long dark hair, soft brown eyes and full lips that were quick to smile. OK, the thick eyebrows were a bit different, trimmed at a more severe angle now, and her cheekbones were accentuated a bit more these days by her makeup, when she wore any. Her broad shoulders and generous hips were the same, of course, although her abs were a bit more toned than previously: they did see a lot more use now, she reflected with a grin. If she was more rounded in form than the ridiculously chimerical 36-24-36 ideal, well, so much the better.

But as she looked into the eyes of the woman in the mirror, she could see the changes inside: sexually confident, at peace with her body, a tigress in bed. The woman who dared her to look back was a woman who delighted in the idea of being with men and women for her husband's enjoyment.

Although they never seriously discussed inviting another person into their marital bed, it was becoming a more common shared fantasy during sex. From time to time, after a few glasses of pinot noir, they would sometimes discuss their friends and acquaintances as possibilities in an abstract fashion, but invariably ruled all of them out: no attraction; known resistance to the idea; in one case, a fear of STDs. But the idea itself continued to grow in power, as a hurricane might while coursing through the ocean.

An involuntary shudder of both excitement and cold interrupted Jenn's train of thought, and she realized she'd been standing in front of the mirror for several minutes. With a laugh at how easily sidetracked she was, she padded back to the bathroom and the siren song of the removable shower head.

As Jenn stepped into the bathroom, she was struck by the curtain of steam that already formed thanks to her inattention. Smiling to herself, she got into the shower and savored the enveloping warmth of the mist. It was a poor substitute for her husband's embrace, but it would have to do for the next few days.

That thought recalled the memory of the way her husband looked while walking into the airport terminal earlier. While most people dressed for comfort when flying—and Tom was no exception—there was something about the way he filled out a pair of black jeans. Mm…Jenn turned into the water so that the stream could massage her already-sensitive breasts and follow the curve of her body down between her legs.

After enjoying the sensation for a minute, Jenn realized that what she really wanted was to have something inside her, but didn't want to leave the cozy surroundings of the shower. Looking around the shower turned up nothing suitable, until she spied a present Tom must have left for her: a new, bright purple vibrator.

Enjoying the idea of being able to tell him all about her first test drive with it, she eagerly picked it up for a moment, enjoying the heft of it. She tentatively turned it on, but nothing happened. She smiled to herself, knowing that Tom must have forgotten to add the batteries.

Jenn put it back down for now and removed the shower head from its holder. Many mornings started off so pleasantly with it, especially lately. Today would be no exception, or so she thought.

Jenn luxuriated in the warmth of the water for a moment longer before turning the shower head towards her breasts, watching as the sensation of the water and the massage setting brought her nipples fully to attention. As she sighed contentedly, her left hand reached up and began pinching and stroking one nipple as the right languidly removed the shower head from its housing and slowly guided the jet of water towards its ultimate destination.

With the first kiss of water to her sensitive and engorged clit, she cried out in her pleasure. "God, but I wish you were," she moaned to her absent husband.

Then she had an idea. If she enjoyed it when Tom told her fantasies while they made love, why shouldn't she try it herself?

With a twinge of regret, Jenn turned the shower head from her crotch and aimed it underneath with one hand while reaching around and snaking a finger into her once-virgin ass. Already wet, it was easy to slip first one, then two fingers inside as she put the shower head back where she needed it and began fantasizing.

Jenn imagined herself alone in a wooded glade during a hot summer day. A small stream trickled merrily nearby and light flashed as it reflected on its surface. She was wearing a cotton sundress in a white on black print and a matching broad-brimmed hat that accentuated her full figure and thick, raven hair. The scent of moss filled the air.

As she passed a particularly large tree, she could see something behind it: a young man of perhaps nineteen or twenty, so beautiful in his nakedness that Jenn couldn't breathe for a moment. She crouched down immediately in order not to draw his attention and soon realized that he was jerking himself off. He was backlit, the sun profiling him as Jenn's eyes continued down his chiseled body as she confirmed her suspicions. The sight of him, combined with the heat, made Jenn a bit faint.

She slowly crept forward before realizing what she was doing: here she was, a married woman, trying to get closer to a naked man. Why? But as quickly as the thought flashed in her mind, it was gone again, and she continued approaching this incredible-looking creature.

Suddenly, he stopped and turned directly towards her. "I see you," he called in a deep, rumbling voice that made her knees weak.

Seeing no point in staying in a crouch, she stood up. "And here I am," she answered, as if it was the most natural thing in the world for a married woman to be caught spying on a beautiful man pleasuring himself.

"So come on over here."

Her mind screamed, "What are you doing? He's practically half your age!" but she almost ran to him. God, he was even better-looking up close: dark-complected, piercing green eyes that rested above pronounced cheekbones, full, sensuous lips, an appealingly rakish angle to his eyebrows…Jenn knew that she needed to be closer to him.

As she got closer, he smiled haughtily. "You liked watching me, didn't you? I bet it excited you."

Dazzled by his beauty, Jenn could only nod and whisper, "Yes."

"Yeah , I bet it did." Putting his hands on his hips, he just smiled and his swollen member jumped. "Show me how much."

Without even thinking about it, Jenn fell to her knees before him in the classic position and began licking the head of his cock, savoring the salty sweetness of his pre-cum.

Why was she so powerless to resist him? What was it that made her want—no, need to submit?

He reached down and pulled her hat off. "Mm…that's good. You do that like you love giving head."

Jenn looked up, her mouth full of his head and just an inch or two of his shaft and merely nodded, meeting his intense gaze.

"That's it: keep looking me in the eye as you do that."

Jenn hummed her agreement, making him shift his weight. Then she began to try to take all of him. As always, she used the upper part of her palate to stroke the spot behind his head, forcing him to moan. It took a minute or two but slowly, she was able to take his full length and was rewarded for her determination by the intoxicating aroma of his pre-cum from the base of him with each stroke. She matched the rhythm he used when she first spied him, using long, slow, deep strokes.

"Oo, yeah," he grunted. "Show me how much you like sucking my dick. Damn, yeah!"

He shifted his weight again and after a while, began thrusting into her mouth. Jenn could smell the scent of her own arousal, made sharper by the wrongness of it all: a married woman sucking off a complete stranger—not even knowing his name! No—not just sucking him off, but worshipping his cock!

He began grunting more now, thrusting with renewed purpose and she knew he was nearly done. She bore down on him now, determined to swallow every drop, now that she could feel how close he was.

Then he surprised her by slipping out of her mouth. He couldn't have been more than a few strokes away. Shocked, she looked up at him.

He met her gaze and gave her a smile that almost made her fall over. "No, I don't want to waste it by having you swallow. I need more than just that," and as he said it knelt down beside her.

He gently pushed her back onto the ground. "Turn over," he commanded, and without hesitation, she did precisely that, gathering up the skirt of her dress beneath her knees. He got behind her and after raising the skirt over her back, paused for a moment. "That is one hell of an ass. I've got plans for that in a bit. But for now…" and so saying parted her lower lips with his head and eased himself halfway in.

The coolness of her own saliva on him was shocking when it encountered her heat. He remained still for a moment, savoring her wetness and giving her time to adjust. Suddenly, he withdrew, only to dip three fingers deep inside and wet them. He quickly re-entered and sank half-way in again before he began slowly working deeper.

Then, just like Greg in the fantasy that Tom told her, he began working one wet finger into her ass. Jenn bucked against it involuntarily and pushed the stranger's cock deeper.

He slid a second finger in as he finally plunged in up to the hilt. Jenn moaned loudly in response, causing him to chuckle.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like that. I bet you wanna take this up your ass, too," he demanded, making his cock jump within her.

Lost in his glorious fullness, Jenn gasped, "Yes, please, put it in my ass after you fuck my pussy."

He laughed. "Once I fill you with my cum you gotta earn the right to have this in your ass." And with that, he grabbed onto her hips with one hand and began thrusting all the way in with both his cock and fingers, slipping in a third finger now.

Jenn cried out as the fantasy lover began ravaging her pussy while she continued to do the same to her rectum in the shower. She imagined how beautiful it would feel to have him empty into her, then turn around and lick up whatever was left on his cock in preparation for taking it in her ass next.

Her orgasm blindsided her, almost making her fall to the floor of the shower stall. Her convulsions became more pronounced as she withdrew the shower head from her clit but left her fingers. Being able to feel each shudder was incredible: was this what it felt like for men? That certainly would explain a lot…

Putting the shower head back in place, she resolved to continue until her dream lover did everything he set out to do to her.

Jenn pushed back harder and harder against his cock and fingers, until she felt him stiffen and suddenly fill her with his seed. She kept pushing up against him, milking what she could out of him. Incredibly, he kept pushing until she felt his length subside, although his fingers continued.

Withdrawing, he fell upon the ground beside her, panting. Jenn descended upon his still-impressive detumescence and greedily began cleaning him with her mouth, delighting in the mingling of their essences. "Keep that up and I'll be able to take that wonderful ass with something more interesting than just my fingers," he growled.

Jenn redoubled her efforts and with one hand began stroking his stirring cock.

He grunted appreciatively, "That's it, just like that. Mm, you're very good at sucking cock. You must really want me to take your ass." Was it his air of command that made her submissive, that made her need to fawn over him like this?

Jenn moaned, letting the vibrations transfer to him. As she did, she was rewarded by the sudden sweetness of his pre-cum slowly making its presence known.

He pushed her away. "So do you want this in your ass now?"

"Yes, please shove your cock in me, fuck my ass until you fill it with your cum!"

He got on top of her, throwing her legs over his shoulders. Jenn reached down in preparation for him, but he slid it all the way home in her pussy. Gasping, Jenn demanded, "What are you doing?"

He chuckled. "You really want it in your ass? Stroke yourself and beg for it."

Jenn's hands immediately shot towards her crotch. With one hand, she stroked her clit while the other snaked a finger inside her alongside him. "Please, please fuck me in the ass! I need to feel your cock in my ass! Please give it to me!"

In the confines of the shower stall, Jenn slipped in a third finger and began assaulting herself furiously. "Mm, I wish you were here for this, baby," she moaned, drunk on pleasure and fantasy.

He withdrew from her and without hesitation, pushed himself halfway in. She gasped at the introduction of his cock. As big as he was, she didn't know how it slid so far into her so easily, but she bore down on it all the same, needing to feel his full length, needing to feel him shoot.

He grabbed Jenn by the hips and began thrusting now, easing deeper inside each time. When he finally had her fully impaled, he paused for a moment and she felt him "hop". The intensity of the sensation was breathtaking. Unlike anything she knew before, it was like the feeling she got at her first concert. It was the same electricity filling her and lifting her, yet at the same time pulling her deeper into something darker.

Then he began to thrust slowly, again using long, deep strokes. Jenn almost passed out from the sheer force of his desire. It engulfed her, swallowed her, obliterated her. "God, yes! Fuck my ass harder! Ravage me!"

Now he began using short, furious thrusts as he increased the pace. "Play with yourself: show me how much you love taking my cock in your backdoor!"

Jenn began pinching and tugging at her clitoris. "Mm…I love the way you fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

He snarled, "God, your ass is so hot and tight! I'm gonna come!" He was coming harder now than he did the first time: each time his cock jerked, she could feel it intensely. She continued stroking her clit until she was ready and shortly, she began convulsing. With each contraction, she knew she was milking more of his cum from his still-stiff cock.

Jenn's cries of ecstasy echoed in the bathroom as she fell to her knees, her fingers still within. She remained there until she felt confident she could stand again. She slipped her fingers out slowly and with the other hand, grabbed the new toy and ran to the bedside to look for batteries.

Heedless of the water and suds she was dripping everywhere, she launched herself onto the king-sized bed she shared with her husband and ransacked the bedside table where Tom kept batteries for the TV remote. Finding the package, she tore it open and stuffed the four AA batteries into it. She gave the bright purple toy a curious glance before positioning it and ramming it as far as it would go. It slid in easily.

Scared of turning it on just yet, she began to follow the same lingering, deep strokes her dream lover used, but unsatisfied, her urgency finally outweighed her anxiety and she turned it to the lowest setting. As the toy leapt to life, a long, low cry escaped her lips.

But after a few moments, she realized it wasn't enough.

Almost berserk with passion, she slowly but steadily turned it up as far as it would go until it was humming away frantically below. Although it was beautiful, it wasn't what she needed right now.

Jenn reached over blindly to her bedside and finally found the dildo, the first sex toy Tom bought her. She licked it longingly, momentarily captivated by her taste, still on it. Then she quickly pushed it towards her ass. It, too, slipped inside easily, thanks to her earlier attention and the suds from the shower. Jenn sighed happily.

Yes, that was enough.

Slowly, she pushed it farther in, imagining it was the stranger and unwittingly began moaning aloud. "Mm, yes, I need your cock as far up my ass as possible," she moaned to him as she writhed in ecstasy on the bed.

As Jenn tossed on the bed, her eyes happened to alight upon the small wedding picture on her bedside. Jenn froze. What was she doing, fantasizing about another man in her wedding bed, wishing this stranger would do things to her that her own husband only recently began doing?

Another orgasm caught her completely by surprise, lost in her internal conflict. It was a veritable tidal wave crashing upon a sleeping village, and its force carried away her reservations and self-doubt, just so much flotsam on the receding waters.

Maddened now by lust, Jenn continued her moaning. "Yes, please, fuck my ass harder with that huge cock! I need to feel you shoot your cum in my ass! Ravage it!"

Caught up in her need, Jenn continued fucking herself with the dildo as the vibrator continued on the highest setting, and now another orgasm was upon her before she knew it, this one so intense that she was sure her screams alarmed the neighbors.

After a few minutes, Jenn felt ashamed. Tom asked for months to watch her masturbate while using a toy on her ass, but each time, she didn't feel comfortable doing it. To have done it now while fantasizing about someone else, even if it wasn't a real person…was it a betrayal? Was she now, in some way, an adulterer? Had she betrayed her wedding vows?

"Of course not! It was just fantasy," her dream self scoffed. "It didn't mean anything! "

But why did she feel guilty, then?

Jenn resolved to tell Tom about it when they next spoke. She shuddered, but whether it was in anxiety or an aftershock, she couldn't be sure.