Jenna and Emily Do More Than Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm woke me with a jolt the next morning. I didn't think it could possibly be time to get up yet. It had been a night of restlessness, not a good way to start a Monday morning. I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. The hot water felt good and invigorated me, and I actually felt like maybe I could function fully when I stepped out the steamy shower. I hastily dried myself and did my hair, and stepping back into my bedroom, I opened my top drawer to explore my options. In the last few years I had splurged to buy sexy lingerie. It made me feel womanly and sexy no matter what happened during the day. I chose a matching floral print, satin bra and bikini panties. The satin felt so good against my skin and when I looked at my reflection in the mirror I liked what I saw. The green, red and yellow floral print on the white material looked good against my skin. I stepped into my closet and chose a maroon blouse and gray slacks, grabbed my shoes and went downstairs to start coffee and breakfast. The rest of the morning was the normal routine and Sara and I were out the door on time. I dropped her off at school and proceeded to our office and began the day. It was an ordinary day of seeing patients, one after another, hoping to make them feel better and give them piece of mind. The hours flew by and, finally, the last patient walked out the door.

It was, as I said, an unremarkable day, with one exception. Throughout the day I could feel my body simmering with excitement, even as I performed my mundane tasks. Each patient was only a brief distraction to the fire burning deep in my core. Mid-afternoon I had a patient cancel and I retreated to the ladies' room, slipped into a stall, lowered my slacks and damp panties and glided my fingers into my wet pussy. I had never done anything like this before, and I hesitated for a moment. What had I become that I had to masturbate at work? The fleeting thought quickly dissipated as my fingers teased my needy cunt. I slid two fingers of my right hand into my steamy pussy as the fingers of my left hand rubbed my hardening clit. I could hear the wet sounds of my fingers plunging in and out of my pussy, echoing in the cold, sterile room, and hoped nobody else came in. I swiftly surrendered to the pleasure I was feeling, a soft gasp escaping from me as I came. As I luxuriated in my delicious orgasm I brought my fingers to my mouth, sucking them clean. I composed myself the best I could, dressed and exited the stall. I went to the sink to wash my hands and saw my reflection in the mirror, my cheeks flushed with excitement. Just then, one of the nurses walked in and went into the stall I had occupied. I quickly finished and walked out, taking a deep breath as I walked trying to discern if the scent of my arousal lingered in the room.

As I walked to my car at the end of the day, I could feel my damp panties hugging my still drooling pussy. It seemed I was in constant state of arousal. I slipped into the drivers' seat and drove off to pick up Sara. We had a great evening together, as usual, and it went by very quickly. After tucking Sara in for the night I retreated downstairs and bypassed any thoughts of TV, my simmering pussy urging me to pick up my tablet and search for more videos like I had watched the night before. I did a quick search, clicked on a link and the video started. A young girl with long, dark hair was in a bedroom trying on a wedding dress in front of a full-length mirror. An older woman joined her and as they talked it became obvious the woman was her future mother-in-law. The conversation turned to asking if the young girl knew how to please her son. The girl shyly shook her head no and the woman telling her she would help. The pair hesitantly kissed, the acting very convincing, and soon the woman was stripping the wedding dress off the young girl. They moved to the bed, the woman kissing and caressing the younger girl, eventually moving between her legs and eating her smooth, pink pussy. My legs were spread wide as I fingered myself watching the erotic scene unfold. The woman's tongue snaked into the girl's succulent pussy, her body writhing on the bed. She gasped as the woman's tongue began teasing her clit and her body trembled as she came. My own orgasm followed seconds later as witnessing the lesbian coupling on-screen pushed me over the edge. As I continued watching, the older woman quickly peeled off her clothes and moved above the young girl, crouching over her face, and then lowering her pussy to the girl's mouth. The young girl began exploring the woman's pussy, probing deeply and sucking on her swollen lips. The woman began grinding on the girl's face, pinching and pulling on her fat nipples as she had her pussy pleasured. The scene continued like this for quite some time until the woman heaved and shook in orgasm. When she finally moved off her young lover you could see the girl's face smeared with juices. The two kissed and caressed briefly before the woman moved off the bed, retrieving a strap-on and fastening the harness in place around her hips. She moved to the edge of the bed and beckoned the young girl to her, telling her she had to know the best way to please her son. She then pushed the girl down and she began sucking the big phallus. She licked and slobbered on the fake cock, and when the woman put her hand on the back of her head and pulled her forward as she pushed deep into her mouth, the girl gagged slightly. After a few minutes of fucking her mouth with the dildo, she pushed the girl onto her back and mounted her, fucking her deeply. The young girl looked to be in ecstasy with the big cock fucking her, her tits bouncing with each thrust. They then changed positions, the girl now on top riding the fake cock, and then they switched again, the girl on her hands knees as the woman fucked her from behind. Finally, after fucking her in this position for quite a while, the woman told the girl she would have to learn to pleasure her son in every way, slipping the toy from her well-used pussy and slowly sliding into her tight ass. The girl squealed at the penetration, but took the entire length of the dildo as her future mother-in-law fucked her ass. I watched, enthralled, and imagined fucking Jenna the same way. The fantasy of ass-fucking Jenna made me cum a second time, waves of pleasure coursing through my body. When I recovered from my orgasm and re-focused, the woman was still roughly fucking the girl's ass. As I watched I knew I would be buying a strap-on in the near future, the thought of fucking Jenna a huge turn-on. With that thought in my head, I closed the browser and went to bed, hoping to dream of Jenna's sweet pussy.

The instant my alarm sounded the next morning my eyes snapped open and my first thought of the day was that today was my lunch date with Allyson. I immediately got out of bed and went to the shower. I resisted the overpowering urge to play with my insatiable pussy. I made sure to shave, making my pubic area silky smooth, just in case my lunch turned into something more, but then laughed at myself. Did I really think Allyson and I would spend the afternoon in bed?

I finished in the bathroom and moved to the next big decision. What would I wear? I had been thinking about this since Allyson called. I obviously wanted to look good, but I couldn't wear anything too sexy or revealing since I was seeing patients all day. I settled on a V-neck light, long sleeve ribbed purple sweater and a black skirt with purple thigh high stockings. The sweater hugged my body, accentuating my boobs, and exposed just a hint of cleavage. The skirt went to mid-thigh, not too short, but short enough to be somewhat sexy. Now that I decided on that I moved to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I knew what I wanted to wear under this combination. I found the matching purple bra and thong. They had an accent pattern of interlacing black diamonds with a fine black, lace trim, the cups of the bra plunging deeply. I stepped into the thong and then added the bra, and then the sweater, stockings and skirt. I added a simple silver necklace and matching earrings I stepped in front of my full-length mirror and hoped Allyson would like what she sees. I took a deep breath and went to wake Sara and start my day.

The day passed by quickly as I anticipated our lunch. I could feel a fire burning inside my pussy even as I dealt with runny noses and various other maladies. When I finished with my last patient of the morning I hurried to my car and drove swiftly to the café. Finding a place to park was difficult, but I finally found a space and hustled to our meeting place, not wanting to be late. I walked into the café and looked around. Allyson hadn't arrived yet so I took a table and sat facing the door. The café was charming, with an old world Italy décor. Patrons moved in and out quickly, some chatting like old friends. Less than two minutes later Allyson walked in. She saw me and smiled as she walked to the table, and I noticed heads turning as she walked by. I couldn't blame them for looking, she looked radiant. She wore a very fashionable business suit, navy blue pinstripe blazer and matching skirt with a white blouse under the jacket. The skirt was fairly short and exposed her creamy thighs to my wandering eyes. She stepped to the table and extended her hand. "Hi Beth. It is so good to see you. Sorry I'm late, but I got a bit of late start and had trouble finding parking."

"Hi Allyson," I said as I took her warm hand. "I just got here myself. Parking was an issue for me too."

I was trying not to be obvious as I looked at her. She had her blonde hair pulled up in back and the blue suit made her blue eyes sparkle. She really looked like she had just stepped off the pages of a magazine. She pulled her hand away and I watched as she slipped her blazer off, revealing her fine, silk blouse. It hugged her curves perfectly and had just a hint of transparency, divulging the white lace bra she wore under. I wondered if she had sexy lace panties to match, and felt my pussy heating up as I wished I could find out. She sat down and I was trying not to gawk at her. Her blouse had no buttons at the top and plunged low enough to bare a bit of her cleavage. I could feel my pussy leaking as I took in her beauty.

"I hope you didn't have a problem getting away today. I know how hard it can be sometimes to break away in the middle of the day."

I snapped out of my daydreams about her panties and answered. We ordered lunch and chatted easily. I heard all about Jenna and her accomplishments, and learned about the work she did. She inquired about medicine and my life in general. She was a delight to be with and by the time we finished our salads I felt like we had been friends for years. I was spellbound by her long eyelashes, high cheekbones and full lips, not to mention her subtle cleavage and her blouse stretched tightly across her ample chest. I wished I could spend the rest of the afternoon with her, but glancing at my watch, knew our time was running out.

"Do you need to go?" she asked. "I don't want to hold you up."

"Unfortunately, my schedule is packed with patients today. I wish we could spend the afternoon getting to know each other better, but duty calls."

"Why don't we plan to get together again? Maybe dinner, since that will be more relaxing and less rushed?"

I gazed into her dazzling blue eyes as I responded. "I'd love that Allyson. Let's find a time we can do that. Soon."

I stood up from the table and extended my hand, my pussy leaking into my thong. Allyson stood, and instead of taking my hand, stepped forward and hugged me. Her hands went around my back and I felt her generous breasts pressing against me. I slipped my arms around her waist gently and took a deep breath, awash in the fragrance of her exquisite perfume.

"Yes, Beth, let's have dinner soon," she said, her hot breath on my neck sending a shiver down my spine and an electric jolt to my pussy. "I'm looking forward to it already."

Then she stepped back and smiled warmly. I collected my purse, said good-bye and hastily made my retreat. As I walked I could feel my saturated thong clinging to my seeping pussy. I hoped she hadn't been able to smell my arousal, I thought. But then, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

I arrived back at the office just in time to get to my next patient. As much as I hate to admit it, I was distracted by my thoughts of Allyson. Luckily it was a very routine visit and ended without delay, allowing me to compose myself a bit. I handled the next few patients better as I managed to focus better and sent them off happy. Finally, just one last patient for the day. I walked up to the exam room and pulled the chart from the door. 18-year old Rosemary Rivera, suffering with extreme cramping. This shouldn't be too bad, I thought. I knocked on the door and entered.

"Hi, Rosemary, I'm Dr. Mercer," I said, extending my hand to the girl sitting on the exam table in the gown. She had long, dark curly hair and big, brown eyes. She took my hand and shook it limply, not making eye contact. "You told the nurse you were having bad cramps. Tell me what you are feeling."

"Please call me Rose," she said softly. She looked at me with her big, sad eyes and continued. "I'm sorry, but I don't really have cramps. I said that so I could get in to see you quickly. I'm sorry for lying."

I wasn't pleased by her admission, but at least she was coming clean now. "So Rose, why did you need to get in so quickly?"

She hesitated, the silence in the room seemed endless. Finally, she responded. "I really was hoping I could get a prescription for birth control pills. My boyfriend's condom broke Saturday and I freaked out. I can't take a chance I get pregnant!"

"Have you talked to your parents about this? I know you're 18, but I'm guessing you are in school and on their insurance."

"No, I can't tell them. They are really strict. They'd kill me if they knew I was having sex and I could never ask for birth control. They'd disown me!"

"Well, unfortunately, if I write a prescription for you they will get notification from their insurance company, so they'll know, unless you plan to just pay cash, and I doubt you can afford that. They will also know you were here today, but if you want I'll keep it that you were having cramps. That way they won't know what you really wanted."

"You'd do that? Thank you."

"Yes, I'll do that for you. I don't have any samples for birth control pills, so I don't really think I can help you with that. Tell me Rose, how long have you been sexually active? Is this first time something like this has happened?"

"I've been having sex for about a year I guess. This is my second boyfriend. I've always been really careful about making sure they have a condom and always thought was safe, but Saturday when he pulled out the condom had torn. I thought it felt different, especially at the end, you know..." she trailed off, not finishing her thought.

"If you are going to continue to have intercourse then I'd recommend using condoms. They are usually reliable, but nothing is 100% foolproof. You know, there are other ways you satisfy your boyfriend without having intercourse." Rose looked at me, perplexed.

"You could use your hands or have oral sex," I said as I pulled up a chair and sat down beside her. Have you ever considered that?

"Yes, I've used my hands. And oral sex, you mean my mouth right? I do that too, a lot."

"A lot? Really? How much is a lot?"

"I do it every day, sometimes twice a day."

She goes down on her boyfriend that much. Lucky guy I mused. "And that doesn't make your boyfriend happy and keep him satisfied?"

"Yes, he likes it a lot, but he wanted more. I really like him and if I don't, he'll find someone who will."

"Tell me Rose, when you have oral sex with him, do you make him orgasm?"

"Orgasm? Do you mean does he cum?"

"Yes, Rose, do you make him cum?"

"All the time."

I pressed on. I could feel my internal heat rising as we discussed Rose's sexual activities. I had been incredibly horny after my lunch with Allyson, and now I could feel a new flame burning inside me. I wondered how much Rose would be willing to share.

"Rose, what do you do when he orgasms?"

"I, uh, I swallow it. I have to. If I don't it makes a huge mess, and there is a lot of it. One of the first times I did it, when I didn't swallow it, he shot it all over my face and after I got home I realized I still had some of his stuff in my hair. My parents would have freaked out if they had seen it."

So 18-year old Rose was swallowing her boyfriend's cum every day. "Do you like it Rose? Do you like swallowing it?"

"Yea, I guess. I've heard a lot of other girls say they spit it out or won't take it in their mouth at all, but it doesn't bother me. I do kinda like it."

"You said you do it twice a day sometimes. Does that happen often?"

"Probably a couple times a week. I do it in the morning in his car before school and then again at night."

Wow, not only was she sucking him off and swallowing, but she was walking into school right after going down on him. "I can see why you want to make sure it all goes in your mouth if you are going to school afterward," I said, smiling at her.

Rose smiled back. "Yea, one morning he accidently slipped out of my mouth and I ended up with it all over my face and we both had it on our clothes. I had to sneak into school and go straight to the bathroom to clean myself up before anyone saw me!"

I let that sink in for a few moments. The image in my head of Rose sneaking into her school with her boyfriend's cum on her face was so naughty. I could feel my pussy tingling and a familiar wetness saturating my already damp thong. I decided to move in a different direction with her.

"Rose, there is something else you could try, if you are really afraid of condoms not being reliable for vaginal intercourse, but you want to do everything you can to keep your boyfriend. Have you ever considered anal sex?"

She looked at me, puzzled, and then understood. "You mean in my butt!?"

"Yes, people do it. Some try it and don't like it, others do it all the time. It would be a way for you to allow your boyfriend to penetrate you, but with no fear of pregnancy."

"I've heard some girls talk about their boyfriends wanting to do that, but I've never heard anybody say they did it. I've never thought about that. Isn't it dirty, and wouldn't it hurt?"

"It may hurt a little in the beginning, but I'm sure it hurt a little the first couple times you had vaginal sex too. As for being dirty, you just need to keep yourself clean. It may be a good compromise, if you want to try it."

"I don't know," she said, and then went quiet. It looked like she was contemplating the possibility.

I was silent for a few seconds to allow her to reflect. My pussy was oozing into my thong and I squirmed in my chair. "Rose, since you are here and you are sexually active, I'd like to give you a quick exam. Just to make sure everything is OK." I stood up and pushed the chair back. I took my stethoscope out of the pocket of my lab coat, placed the ends in my ears and moved closer to Rose as she was seated on the exam table. My left hand went to her shoulder and the right placed the end of the stethoscope against her back, just below her clavicle. Rose jumped when the stethoscope touched her skin. "Sorry about that. I didn't think it would be cold. Take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth." She did as she was instructed and we repeated three more times as I listened to her lungs. I pulled away slightly and moved more to Rose's front.

"Rose, please lower your gown so I can listen in front now." She shrugged her shoulders and the gown slipped forward. She crossed her arms, reached up and lowered the gown farther, the upper swell of her breasts exposed, but her nipples covered.