Jenna and Emily Do More Than Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my right hand on bare shoulder and took the stethoscope in my left hand. "Hopefully it isn't cold now" I said as I placed the round end over her heart, just above her left breast. Her heart was hammering and I wondered if that was because she was turned on, like me. I told her to take another deep breath, and she complied. I moved the end to her right side and listened again. I then slid the end between her breasts, my fingers brushing her soft skin. I heard her sharp intake of breath as she felt my fingers touch her. I really didn't need to listen more, but I wanted more. I slid the round end down, pushing her gown down as I moved my hand. My wrist grazed her nipple as I moved the stethoscope just under her left breast. She had nice round breasts, a b-cup I would guess, with dusky pink nipples, which were stiff. I could hear her heart pounding now as I listened. When I moved the stethoscope to her right side my fingers skimmed across the soft skin of her breast again. I listened for a few moments and then pulled my hand away. I took the ends out of my ears and returned the stethoscope to my pocket. "Everything sounds good," I said. "Rose, I'm assuming your boyfriend touches your breasts. Do you ever have any pain?"

"No, unless he squeezes too hard."

"Does it stimulate you when he touches your breasts?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"I'd like to examine your breasts to make sure you have no bruising." I had never considered doing anything like this, but I couldn't stop myself. I was being driven by pure animal lust at this point. Rose looked up at me with her big, dark eyes, and as I held her gaze I cupped her breasts in my hands. Her skin was soft and smooth, just like Jenna's, except her boobs were larger than Jenna's. I held her firm tits for a few seconds and then slowly began moving my fingers under the premise of examining her. I gently squeezed and touched, moving both hands at the same time over the outside of her boobs, moving my left hand clockwise and right hand counterclockwise. When I completed my circle and my hands were once again cupping the supple undersides of her breasts I said softly "I'm going to test how reactive your breasts are now to stimulation" and I moved my thumbs up to rub her hard nipples. My own nipples were rock hard and rubbing against the inside of my bra, my thong now drenched with my juices. Rose had her eyes closed as I rubbed her nipples and I could see her nostrils expanding as she breathed deeply. I moved my thumbs to the side and brought my index finger up and began softly rolling her nipples between my thumb and finger, and then pinching them gently. I continued for a minute or so and then forced myself to stop, trying to keep up the guise of an exam.

"Everything seems good. I didn't notice any bruising or feel any abnormalities. Did everything feel OK to you Rose?"

She looked at me through hooded eyes. "Yes, it felt good," she said in a whisper.

"Good. Rose, I want you to lie back on the table now. I want to examine your vagina and make sure there are no problems there since you are having intercourse regularly."

Rose laid back and I walked to the corner of the room to retrieve the low stool. I wheeled it in front of the examining table and lowered myself onto it.

"Unfortunately, there aren't any stirrups on this table. Rose, I'd like you to slide down and put your butt close to the edge of the table. Then bring your feet up, put your heels on the edge of the table and spread your legs for me."

I watched as Rose tentatively slid down. As she did, the paper on the table slid down too and I noticed a small wet spot where she had been sitting. I watched intently as she got to the edge of the table and brought her feet up as instructed, and then she let her knees fall apart, spreading her legs wide open. Her fresh pussy came into view and a few seconds later her intoxicating aroma enveloped me. Her pussy was perfectly smooth, with no hair or stubble visible. I looked hungrily at her innocent pussy and could feel myself salivating. I slid my fingers to the juncture of her thighs, just outside her dark pink lips, and pulled her pouting labia open. Her powerful sexual scent filled my lungs as I stared into her glistening, pink pussy. I slid my hands up onto her pubic mound, gently pushing on her abdomen. "Tell me if anything hurts Rose," I said as I continued the ruse of an exam. My fingers glided across the soft skin of her belly briefly, and then trailed back down between her legs.

I looked up at Rose lying on the exam table. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, mouth open as she gulped in air and her eyes were closed. "I want to check your lubrication now. If your body doesn't produce enough natural lubrication intercourse can be very painful." I brought middle finger to my mouth and sucked it in, coating it with saliva and then slipped it into the silky folds of Rose's pussy. I glided the tip of my finger up and down through her swollen, pink pussy lips and then slipped inside, pushing my finger deep into her tight cunt. I had a deep ache in my pussy as I began gently finger-fucking her. Rose whimpered as my finger started moving inside her. Her snug cunt was dripping with desire and I had an overwhelming desire to lean in and lap up her juices. I licked my lips, wishing I could lick her glistening pussy, but I knew I couldn't push it that far. At this point I could still, somewhat, pass all of this off as an examination. Eating her perfect pussy would be impossible to explain. Instead, after a few minutes, I extracted my finger and slipped it onto my mouth, savoring the sweet juices coating my finger. When my finger was clean I sucked in my index finger also and then slid both fingers into her silken crevice. A soft moan emanated from Rose as I sank the entire length of my fingers into her. Without hesitating, I pulled back and then thrust back in, fucking the teen hard and deep with my fingers.

"Does this feel good Rose?" I inquired. "You don't have any problems with lubrication. In fact, you are absolutely dripping. Do you always get this wet?"

She didn't answer. The only sounds in the room were Rose breathing and the wet, sloppy sounds of my fingers pumping in and out of her excessively wet pussy. I could see her hard, trembling clit poking out of its hood, begging for attention. Once again, I squelched my desire to lean and suck on her pulsating clit. I continued finger-fucking her for a few more minutes before withdrawing my fingers with no warning. Rose emitted a soft moan of protest and I saw her look down at me with glassy eyes, wondering why I stopped. As I held her gaze I popped both fingers into my mouth and savored the delicacy of her juices. Her eyes went wide as she saw me tasting her, and then she laid her head back on the exam table with a groan.

When my fingers were clean I pulled them from my mouth and instructed "Rose, I want you to put your hands behind both knees and pull your legs up and apart. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," she answered softly, and I watched as she did as I had asked. I watched her pussy blossom wide open like a gorgeous, pink flower, and beneath, her tight anus came into view. I wheeled the stool to my side a few feet, opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of petroleum jelly. I popped the lip open and squirted a dollop of the gel on my fingers as I moved back between Rose's wide open thighs. I touched my fingers to her tight backdoor and she jumped at my initial touch, but then relaxed. I rubbed the gel all over her puckered asshole and then pulled away and squirted more of the gel on my fingers, coating them liberally.

"Rose, I'm now going to demonstrate to you how good anal sex can be. I need you to concentrate on relaxing your anal muscles, and make sure you breathe. Just relax and trust me, this will feel good, I promise."

My left hand moved to her firm ass and pulled on the firm globe, opening her up slightly. I moved the tip of the middle finger of my right hand to the center of her pink anus and watched closely as I pushed the tip of my well lubricated finger into her tight backdoor. I heard Rose let out a soft growl as my finger slipped in easily, the lube doing its job, and I stopped at the first knuckle. I could feel the muscles of her sphincter squeezing, trying to expel my intruding finger. "Remember to breathe, Rose," I said softly and I heard her exhale immediately. I rotated my finger slightly, trying to open up her constricted butthole. After a few minutes of allowing her to adjust to my finger in her ass, I pushed forward slowly and speared the entire length of my finger into her anal chute. "Oh fuck," her voice croaked as my finger penetrated her deeply.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes...I've never had anything in me there before. It feels weird."

"Is it painful? If it is, I'll stop."

"No, it doesn't hurt. Just strange having something in my butt."

I held my finger inside her, trying to wiggle it to stretch her open. After a couple minutes, I softly pulled back about an inch and then slid back in. I began gently pumping my finger in and out, fucking her asshole. Rose's throaty moan told me to keep going and I accelerated the speed and depth of my finger. It only took a few minutes and I was pulling my finger all the way out, with just the tip inside, and plunging back into her bottom. I could feel Rose's hips rotating slightly as I penetrated her ass faster. After a few more minutes I pulled my finger all the way out, for a moment, and added my index finger as I stabbed both fingers into her somewhat loosened ass. Rose gasped as she felt herself being opened wider. I moved my left hand between Rose's legs and found her swollen clit easily, massaging her engorged pleasure button. My fingers plunged in and out of her ass hard and deep as I teased her clit.

"Cum for me Rose. I want you to have an orgasm with your ass filled," I whispered.

I drove my fingers in and out of Rose's ass as she writhed on the table and I strummed her big, dark clit. I could see Rose's ripe cunt leaking juices, her flow trickling down through her ass and coating my fingers as I continued to pound in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Rose groaned, and a moment later her back arched, her body went rigid and I felt orgasmic tremors course through her body. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to lean in and suck the cream out of her overflowing cunt. I knew my thong was saturated from own oozing cunt and I was so wet I hoped I wouldn't leak through the thin material and I'd have a wet spot on my gray slacks. I slowed my assault on her ass and eased my fingers from her asshole. I saw Rose lift her head and look at me, her eyes filled with lust and excitement. As she gazed into my eyes, I shifted my fingers from her throbbing clit to my mouth, sucking Rose's delicious juices from my fingers. I made a show of licking and sucking every last drop into my mouth. I took one last look at Rose's swollen, pink pussy and slightly open asshole, took a deep breath and allowed the tantalizing scent of her arousal to fill my lungs, and then pushed my stool back away from her. I stood on unsteady legs, looking down at Rose's nude form, and then moved to the sink to wash my hands. As I turned on the water I told her I had finished her exam and she should get dressed, and I watched in the mirror as she slowly rose and retrieved her clothes. I stayed at the sink, watching her covertly as she slipped on her light blue bra and panties, giving me one last glimpse of her firm ass as she bent over to pull on her panties, and then her jean shorts and blue top. I turned off the water and turned as I dried my hands. Rose looked at me shyly and I smiled.

"Don't worry Rose, I won't tell anyone what we talked about or what happened here. It was a just a routine exam for someone having cramps."

She smiled and said "Thank you. I won't tell anyone either." I hoped that was true and handed her the paperwork she needed and she stepped toward the door. I put my had on her shoulder and whispered. "Good luck with your boyfriend. If you need anything, you know where to find me." Then I opened the door and she walked away. I admired her butt as she walked down the hall, wondering if she would allow her boyfriend to fuck that cute ass, and then moved quickly back inside the room. The paper on the exam table had a huge wet spot where Rose's pussy had leaked. I ripped the paper off and placed it in the trash. I took a deep breath and imagined Rose's scent filled the room. I looked for something to help eliminate the scent, but found nothing. I opened the door again and, to my delight, it seemed everyone was gone for the day. The room would air out by the morning. I quickly made my way to the ladies' room, and for the second time in as many days, masturbated. It literally only took seconds of stimulation to my aching clit for me to explode. My body quaked as a tremendous orgasm shook me, my body heaving as I sat on the hard toilet seat. It took me a few minutes to recover, but finally my breathing and heart rate slowed. I licked my fingers clean and scurried out to go pick up Sara.

On the drive to Sara's after school program I couldn't help but ponder what I had just done. My lust-addled brain had driven me to have sex with a patient, a teenager at that. Yes, it was all done under the ruse of an exam, but I had not worn gloves and had verbally told Rose to have an orgasm. If anyone found out exactly what happened, I'd lose my license to practice medicine. I had crossed every professional boundary. Yet, somehow, I didn't feel as guilty as I should. Rose was a very willing participant and I truly believed I was helping her. Maybe that was just rationalizing on my part, or maybe it was still my pussy making me believe that.

I pulled in to pick up Sara with no resolution in my befuddled brain. My saturated thong and still overheated pussy reminded me how horny I was as I exited my car. Sara would help ground me, and I definitely needed that now. I quickly got Sara into the car and headed home. Sara was full of talk about her day and that distracted me, at least temporarily, from my overheated cunt on our short drive home. We pulled into the driveway and a few minutes later I had Sara settled with a snack and book and I went upstairs. Once in my room, I quickly shed my clothes, my saturated thong the last to go. I brought the wet material to my face and buried my face into the soaked gusset, taking a deep breath and filling my lungs with the scent of my wet pussy. I dropped them to the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. I needed another orgasm and my fingers began strumming my swollen clit. As I played with my pussy, my mind raced. Something about seducing Jenna had unleashed a sexual side of me that had long been dormant. Years ago I had been like this, nearly insatiable, always horny and ready to have sex anytime, anywhere. I guess responsibility and parenthood had slowly milked that out of me, but now that sexual beast was back in full force. Jenna had unleashed my sexual awakening, and I could either fight it or give in to my desires. My head was swirling with the possible consequences of my sexual tryst with Jenna and my exploration of Rose. As much as I tried to contain my sexuality, it came roaring back. As my fingers brought me closer to the sexual utopia I craved, I realized I have to accept that I am an incredibly sexual being. I always have been. I can't fight who I am. An overwhelming pleasure cascaded through my body as I came. My body shivered as I stifled my moans, my pussy pulsating and dripping juices onto the sheets below me. As I trembled with the sweet aftershocks of my orgasm I slumped back onto the bed, admitting that I can no longer deny who I am. And ready to embrace whatever pleasure comes my way. I basked in the afterglow of my orgasm briefly, happy that I had come to resolution in my own mind. After a few minutes I got up and slipped on a gray sports bra with neon green trim and matching panties, covered by a black t-shirt and gray athletic shorts, and then headed downstairs to resume my motherly duties.

I made dinner and Sara and I had a wonderful evening together. After her bath, we settled in for her to read one of her favorite books to me. Just as we started I heard my phone chime with a text message. My mind instantly wondered if it was Jenna. I tried to push thoughts of the young nymph out of my head and concentrate on Sara's story, and was at least somewhat successful. Sara read two books to me and then I tucked her in and went downstairs and poured myself a glass of wine. The text wasn't from Jenna, but from Allyson instead.

Hi Beth, I had a great time at lunch today. I do really hope we can have dinner. This weekend? Is Sara with your ex-husband?

Allyson had thought this out and obviously wanted to spend more time together, sooner rather than later. I really hated being dishonest, but my lie to get Jenna in my bed was now going to beget another lie to cover-up. I contemplated what to say and responded.

Hi Allyson. I had a great time today too. Due to switching weekends with my ex because he had to go out of town, Sara is with me this weekend too. If we are to have dinner, I'd need Jenna to babysit for me.

I still didn't know how Jenna would feel about her mom and I spending time together. Hell, I wasn't even sure how I felt about it! On one hand, she was a delight to be with, and gorgeous too, but there was that small detail that she was the mother of the young girl I had sex with and was constantly lusting after. Quite a conundrum. As I did my mental gymnastics, I got a response.

Jenna isn't home now, but I'll have her contact you about babysitting Saturday, if that works for you.

Sure, have Jenna call or text me and we can work everything out. Looking forward to it.

That was true. I was looking forward to seeing her again. It had been quite a while since I had dated, and this sure felt like a date. Even if it wasn't, having dinner with a friend would be wonderful. My phone chimed again and I looked at Allyson's response.

I'm really looking forward to it too. Can't wait to see you again.

I emptied my glass and slumped back in my chair with a heavy sigh, my mind a mental pretzel. There were many ways I could interpret her message, her desire to see me again. Rather than try to surmise what would happen I decided to just go with the flow and see where this all leads.

I picked up my tablet, deciding to follow-up on something I had considered last evening. I did a quick search and found numerous sites with a plethora of options. I clicked around, browsing through the inventory until I finally decided on the right option at the right price. My heart rate increased and I could feel a dampness between my legs as I added the item to my shopping cart. The strap-on I decided to purchase was 8" in length and bright red. Not too big, but not small either. Definitely not as big as what I saw in the video I watched the night before. The harness used Velcro, which I thought would make it easy to take on and off. As I clicked submit I imagined it around my waist with Jenna lying under me, waiting for me to fuck her tight cunt. A shiver went down my spine at the thought. I had never used a strap-on before, giving or receiving, and the thought of fucking Jenna was a huge turn-on. Then, out of nowhere, I wondered if Allyson had ever used a strap-on before. I really was a pervert, pondering fucking both mother and daughter!

I contemplated watching more seduction videos, but ultimately decided against it. I closed the browser, propped my feet up and laid my head back, basking in the peacefulness. I relaxed in the tranquility and tried to completely clear my mind. I enjoyed the silence and solitude for quite some time, with only fleeting thoughts of Jenna, Allyson and Rose creeping into my consciousness. Eventually I willed myself to go to bed, quickly falling into a deep sleep.