Jenna and Emily Do More Than Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday was a typical, crazy day. My first patient was an elderly woman in severe respiratory distress. It was an easy pneumonia diagnosis, but trying to make she and her husband understand the severity of her condition, and the fact that a hospital stay was required, was difficult. It was a long, challenging process, but all finally ended well. However, the rest of the day was thrown awry by the amount of time spent with the couple. I was playing catch-up all day and never had a moment to sit down, let alone have lunch. Finally, late in the day, after my last patient, I was catching up on paperwork when I was told I had a phone call. My first reaction was "what now?" and picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Dr. Mercer," I said with all the cheerfulness I could muster.

"Hi Dr. Mercer, this is Rose. Remember me, from yesterday?" she asked.

How could I possibly forget? Damn, instantly my mind jumped to her being upset about what happened in the exam room. "Hi Rose, of course I remember. How are you today? Is everything OK?"

"Yes, everything is great. I wanted to call and thank you for yesterday." I felt myself exhale deeply at that comment, relieved.

"Last night my boyfriend and I tried what you recommended," she continued. "He loved it, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, it felt good after a while. I just wanted to say thank you for listening to me and showing me.... you know."

"You are welcome Rose. I hope it all works out for you." I looked around to see if anyone was within earshot. "Just be sure to keep yourself very clean back there. And I'd still recommend using a condom to protect against STDs."

"Thank you Dr. Mercer," Rose answered, and then hung up.

I sure wasn't expecting that call. So Rose and her boyfriend had anal sex at my suggestion, and after I showed Rose how it felt to have her ass penetrated. I could feel that familiar itch starting between my legs as I flashed back to my session with Rose 24 hours earlier, and then thinking of her boyfriend taking her anal virginity. I hastily finished my paperwork and headed for home after a grueling day. Jenna was with her father tonight and the fire slowly building inside me was going to need some attention soon.

The split second I arrived home I ascending the stairs to my bedroom, quickly kicking off my shoes and stripping off my maroon blouse and tan slacks. I was reaching behind my back to undo the clasp of my bra when I saw my reflection in my full-length mirror and paused for a moment. I was wearing a matching bra and panty set, as I usually did, made of brown satin with small white polka dots and brown lace edging on the top of the bra cups and the legs of the panties. The push-up bra made my boobs look at least a cup size larger and I cupped my breasts in my hands, my fingers teasing my nipples through the soft material. I could feel my nipples stirring as I turned to the side to see how my panties clung to my backside. Not bad for a 30-year old, I thought to myself. As I stared at my reflection and my fingers teased my nipples to hardness, I heard my phone chime. Damn, I thought, not now. I wanted to ignore it, but figured I should look in case there was a problem with my ex picking up Sara.

I rummaged through my purse, found my phone and retrieved the message. I'm sure my eyes went wide as I looked at the screen, not expecting at all what I was looking at. The image was of Jenna and another girl, Emily.This is me and Emily earlier today,I read below the selfie of the two. It looked like they were sitting on a bed and I was immediately struck by how different they looked. Jenna was petite and blonde, with a trim, athletic body. I was 5' 4" and she was a couple inches shorter than me. Emily, on the other hand, looked to be a head taller than Jenna. She had short brown hair and chestnut eyes, but what really caught my eye was how curvy she was. The camera was held a bit above them, looking down somewhat, and the pink, scoop neck shirt Emily was wearing showed a dark line of cleavage that would make me proud. Her shirt was stretched tightly by the big boobs straining against the fabric. You couldn't see past their midsection, and I found myself wishing I could see more. I stared at the image, lost in my thoughts, and when my phone chimed again I jumped. I gasped out loud when I read the text.

That photo was taken right before we had sex for the first time.

Instantly, my pussy was on fire as I looked at the picture and imagined the two teens exploring each other's bodies. I felt a pang of jealousy, wishing it was me Jenna was in bed with, but I had urged her to seduce Emily. My phone chimed again with another message.

Want me 2 tell u about it?

Yes!I quickly typed.Every detail.

I waited impatiently for a response.

Are u home? I can come tell u in person.

Yes, pleaseI quickly typed.

Be right thereshe replied

I dropped the phone on my bed and was almost panting with desire. I quickly stripped off my bra and panties, gathered my clothes and put them in the laundry. I hurried into the bathroom and took the fastest shower in history, wanting to freshen up after a long day at work. I promptly dried and without delay walked into my closet. I decided on a beige sundress with a pattern of brown and blue leaves and flowers. The dress had spaghetti straps and went almost to my knees. I slipped it over my head, wearing nothing under. I checked myself in the mirror again, my hard nipples protruding visibly through the thin material, and hurried downstairs to wait for Jenna. Just as I got to the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rang. Perfect timing, I thought.

I nearly ran to the door and pulled it open. Jenna stood there, smiling. She was wearing the same clothes as in the photo, a cute light blue top that I now saw bared her midriff, and tiny cut-off jean shorts that barely covered her ass. I reached out my hand, grabbed her hand, pulled her inside and slammed the door shut, pulling her into my arms. My mouth instantly sought out her soft lips as I drew her in for a kiss. Our lips met and I felt Jenna's mouth open, inviting my tongue in. Our kiss grew passionate in seconds as our tongues came together. I took a deep breath and recognized her familiar scent of vanilla, but also caught a faint whiff of something else and I wondered in if was Emily's perfume, or her pussy. I moaned into Jenna's mouth at the thought, and then my arousal leapt higher as I thought about Jenna eating Emily earlier and now her tongue in my mouth. I imagined I could taste Emily's essence on Jenna's tongue, but didn't know if it was real or just my overactive dirty mind. We kissed for a long time, our bodies grinding together and hands caressing. Finally, I pulled away, both of us breathless, and looked longingly into Jenna's eyes.

"It's good to see you again," I said as I smiled and reached up to stroke her cheek.

"It's god to see you too," she said. "I missed you."

I felt my heart flutter at those words. Jenna leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before continuing. "I've been so horny every day. All I could think about was everything we did together."

I took her hand and led her to the couch, where everything had started between us. We sat down and I looked deeply into her blue eyes. "I've missed you too Jenna. But you did the right thing by not contacting me, as hard as it was. It was hard for me too. I'm just glad you are here now."

I leaned in and kissed her again, our tongues dancing together. My nipples were hard as pebbles and I could feel my pussy leaking. Jenna broke our kiss and looked around. "Is Sara here?" she asked.

"No, she is with her dad on Wednesday evenings. Good timing on your part."

Jenna smiled and looked at me shyly, and then dropped her head slightly. I could see the color rising in her cheeks and she looked so cute and innocent as she blushed. I could tell she wanted to talk to me, but now was having second thoughts. I put my fingers under her chin and lifted, once again gazing into her eyes.

"Jenna, do you want to tell me what you did with Emily today? You don't have to, but if you want to I'd love for you to tell me."

She took a deep breath and launched into her story as I listened intently...

Like I said before, ever since you dropped me off Saturday night all I could think about was what we did, with one exception. I kept thinking about what you said about Emily and how I should finally do more than kiss her. I can't tell you how many times I masturbated thinking about you and dreaming about what I'd do with Emily. With activities and stuff, she and I couldn't get together at all before today. I talked her into coming to my house after school today. I knew my mom wouldn't be home till late tonight because she has a board meeting at 6. Usually it's after 9 till she gets home when she has those meetings so we had plenty of time and there was no way she would disturb us.

We went up to my room and started talking about all kinds of stuff. I started asking her about her boyfriend and tried to get her to tell me about what they are doing together sexually. She wouldn't say much, no matter how much I tried. There was a pause in the conversation and I decided it was now or never, so I just leaned in and kissed her. Its' not like we had never kissed before, but it had been a few weeks since the last time. She didn't resist and I kissed her for a long time. When I pulled away I said "I've missed kissing you. Your lips are so soft and it makes me feel all tingly when I kiss you."

She didn't respond, so I asked "Do you like kissing me too Emily? If you don't we don't have to anymore."

What she said surprised me, and encouraged me. "I do really like kissing you. I like it a lot, maybe too much. I think I like it better than kissing Todd. When I kiss him it doesn't make me feel like when I kiss you."

"I know what you mean," I said. "It feels so much better kissing you than it ever did with Ian." Ian is my old boyfriend, Jenna offered.

"Isn't that wrong?" Emily asked. "I mean, does that make us lesbians if we like kissing each other more than our boyfriends?"

I leaned in and hugged her, feeling her big boobs pressing against me. Talking about this was making me horny and feeling her big tits was making it worse. "It doesn't make us anything," I whispered into her ear as we hugged. "It just means we like kissing each other. Nobody has to know that we like it. It can be our secret."

I was rubbing my hands up and down her back as I talked to her and I didn't want to pull away. She smelled like strawberries and her body felt so good against me. Without even knowing I did it, I kissed her neck, just below her ear. I heard her take a deep breath when I did it, so I kept kissing her lightly, barely grazing my lips on her. I kept on lightly kissing and licking her neck and then whispered "Do you like that Emily?"

"Yes," she hissed. "I've never been kissed there before. It is so sensitive. It feels so good."

I kept teasing her neck, and licked her earlobe too, eliciting another moan from Emily. I decided it was now or never. I whispered into her ear again. "Do these kisses make you tingle all over Emily? I get that way when you kiss me. I get all tingly and wet between my legs. Am I making you wet too?"

I continued teasing her with my soft kisses, but she didn't respond. I could feel her squirming against me, rubbing her big boobs against me and that was making my pussy get hotter by the second. Finally, in a barely audible whisper I heard her respond. "I can't believe how good that feels Jenna. Yes, you are making me tingle all over. All over. But isn't it wrong for me to feel this way with another girl?"

I pulled my head from the hollow of her neck and looked at her. "Emily, you are my best friend. I love you like you are my sister. I don't think it's wrong. I love how you make me feel and I want to make you feel so good. Nobody should tell us how we should feel or who we should feel good with." Then I leaned in and kissed her soft lips and felt her melt against me. Her arms had been around me too, but hadn't been moving. I felt her hands start to move on my back as she kissed me hungrily. Our kiss lasted a long time and she actually sucked on my tongue at one point which was amazing. We finally pulled back, both of us breathing heavily, and as I locked eyes with my best friend I slipped my hands from her back, under her arms and brought both hands to her chest, cupping her big boobs. Her eyes went wide as I touched her and then she leaned into me slightly, inviting my touch.

I couldn't believe how heavy her boobs were! I knew she had big tits. I had seen her in bathing suits, in her bra and even had a few glimpses of her bare boobs a few times when we were changing, but I couldn't believe how heavy they were. You have big boobs too, Jenna said to me, but these were even bigger than yours! I sank my fingers into her firm flesh and started massaging her, moving my fingers all over her tits. "I've dreamed of doing this for so long," I whispered. "I've wanted to touch you like this since the first time we kissed. Does it feel good?"

Emily nodded. I could feel her hard nipples through her shirt and bra, so I knew she liked my touch. I could see her breathing hard, but I sensed hesitation on her part.

"I love you Emily and I want to make you feel so good, but if you don't like something or you want me to stop, you just tell me. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I just want you to feel good, OK?"

Again, she nodded. I leaned in and kissed her again, and as we kissed I slid my hands down her body and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started lifting it. I felt her body go rigid as she realized what I was doing, and as I pulled her shirt over her boobs, I felt her relax again. We broke our kiss and I pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. She was wearing a white bra with pink and red hearts and her big boobs were overflowing out of the cups of her bra.

"God, Emily, you are so beautiful," I gasped as I stared at her massive boobs. "I wish I had boobs like yours!"

"You really think I'm beautiful?" she asked shyly. "And you don't want these big things. Everybody looks at them, even the teachers. And I can't run. They flop around all over the place."

"I'd still love them," I answered. "Instead of these tiny tits I have."

As we talked my hands were massaging Emily's boobs. Her exposed skin was so soft and I could really feel her hard nipples now through the thin cups of her bra. I leaned down and started kissing the upper swell of her breasts. "Oh God," she moaned as my lips touched her. My hands slid around her back and I undid the clasp of her bra, pulling it off when I brought my hands around her. The straps slipped down her arms and I took it off, and sat in disbelief as I looked at Emily, topless, sitting on my bed. She had huge, pink areolae with hard nipples in the center. I cupped her boobs again, lifting them, and then leaned down and took one of her swollen nipples in my mouth. Emily moaned loudly as I sucked on her hard nipple. I felt her nipple swell as I sucked and licked, and then I moved to the other nipple, teasing it with my lips and tongue. As I sucked on Emily's nipples I realized my panties were soaked. My pussy was on fire and I wondered if Emily was just as wet. I moved my right hand down to her thigh and she jumped as she felt me touch her bare skin just below her short, white skirt. My hand lingered for only a moment and I slid it up her thigh, lightly caressing her soft skin as I inched upward. I felt my fingers creep under her skirt and the tips of my fingers came into contact with her panties. Her very wet panties. I started rubbing through the thin, wet material and Emily responded by opening her legs wider. She was gasping for breath as I teased her pussy through the soaked cotton, and when I snaked my fingers through the leg opening and touched her smooth pussy we both gasped. My fingers slipped up and down over her drooling pussy and easily parted her wet lips as I explored her.

As much as I loved what I was doing, I knew that I wanted more. What I had fantasized about for months. I slipped off the bed, my fingers leaving Emily's dripping slit and my mouth coming off her nipple with a soft pop. I dropped to my knees on the floor and put my hands on the inside of her knees, pushing her legs open. Her skirt rode up as her thighs parted and I swooned as I saw Emily's pussy come into view, her panties pulled to the side exposing her bald, pink, puffy-lipped pussy to my eyes. I took a deep breath and inhaled her scent, inflaming my desire more. I moved my hands up under her skirt and grabbed the waistband of her panties. Emily lifted her ass off the bed as I yanked them down and in an instant they were on the floor. I asked her to slide to the edge of the bed, and she did, her pussy now just inches in front of me as she opened her legs wide. I looked up at her, licking my lips and watching as she leaned back on her hands, slightly reclining, but still watching me closely. Keeping our eyes locked together, I leaned in and kissed her wet pussy softly.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe we are going to do this Jenna!"

I didn't respond. Instead, I started planting light butterfly kisses all over her pussy. When I extended my tongue and parted her lips, Emily's whole body shook in ecstasy. Our eyes were still locked as I started exploring her with my tongue. I lapped at her silky folds as her body trembled and when I touched my tongue to her hard clit, she came instantly, clamping her thighs on my ears as I teased her clit with my tongue through her extended orgasm. When she relaxed and her legs opened, I moved my fingers to the outside of her labia and pulled her wide open. Then I began lapping at her pulsating pussy, sucking up all of the sweet pussy cream leaking from her. I pushed my tongue as deep as possible into her sloppy pussy, my face sticky and wet with her juices. I looked up again and Emily's eyes were sparkling as she gazed down at me between her legs. I continued lapping at her velvety pussy, hungry for the pussy juices flowing from her. After feeding from Emily for quite a while, I slipped my tongue up through her slit and sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and she shrieked at the new sensation. I alternated sucking on her clit and teasing it with my tongue, and at the same time I slipped my middle finger into her tight pussy. It only took a few minutes of direct stimulation of her clit and my finger-fucking until Emily's body went rigid and she came again. She collapsed onto her back on the bad as her orgasm rolled through her body. I never stopped licking till I heard her plead "No more. Please no more. It's too sensitive."

I backed away and stared at her juicy pink pussy and the wet spot on my bed under her. As she was still trembling with orgasmic aftershocks, I pulled off my clothes and then moved up over Emily, lying on her sweaty body and kissing her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I wanted her to taste her juices on my lips and tongue and see how she would react to the taste of her pussy. She returned my kisses enthusiastically, not seeming to care that she was tasting herself. As we kissed I rubbed my aching pussy on her leg, needing stimulation of any kind. I wanted more and, breaking our kiss, I slid upward, bringing an aching nipple to Emily's mouth. She sucked on my nipple briefly before I pulled away and slid all the way up her body till my pussy was hovering over her face. Her face was red, flushed with excitement, and it seemed like the world stood still as I lowered my dripping pussy to her mouth. Emily hesitated, not sure what to do, so I rubbed my steamy pussy on her mouth and then all over her face, coating her with my juices. When I settled back on her mouth I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair. She looked up at me with lust and excitement in her eyes as she took her first tentative lick. Our eyes locked as she tasted another pussy for the first time. "Eat my pussy Emily. I know you've never done it before. Just do what comes natural, what you would like."