Jenna and Emily Do More Than Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My words trailed off as she plunged her tongue into me. I instantly started grinding on her face as her tongue probed deeply into my pussy. It took less than a minute till I flooded her mouth as I came, my body vibrating as Emily made me cum. After the thrilling rush of my first orgasm subsided, I realized Emily's tongue was still lingering inside me. "Keep licking me Emily," I pleaded. "Please keep eating my pussy and make me cum again."

Emily's tongue came alive again and I felt myself heating up rapidly. I shifted my hips so that my throbbing clit was now centered on her mouth and Emily sucked the swollen nub into her mouth.

"Oh God yes, right there Emily. I love how you eat me. Keep licking right there and you'll make me cum again."

Her tongue was thick and soft, and she seemed to naturally know exactly what to do, how much pressure to use and how to tease me to new heights. I held her head in both hands as I pushed my pussy in her face and when she sucked my clit into her mouth, I exploded again. My body succumbed not only to what she was doing, but it was like all the months of fantasizing about Emily eating me hit me in one tremendous orgasm. As the pleasure crashed through my body I sank down onto her, kissing her deeply and tasting the juices that were in her mouth. Our tongues moved languidly in one another's mouths as I slowly came down from my sexual high. I pulled up and looked down at Emily, her face glistening with my juices. "That was amazing. I can't believe how hard you made me cum. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

She looked at me, blushing. Considering that she just had her face buried between my legs, it was so cute that she would blush now. "Yes, I'm sure I never did that before. I can't believe I licked you. We licked each other. I can't believe how good it was too. I've never felt anything like that."

I smiled down at her and knew that innocent Emily had experienced what I had learned from you. And I wanted to give her more pleasure. "Do you want more?" I asked. Before she had a chance to answer I was already moving between her legs. I pushed her back on the bed, spread her legs open and practically dived into her pussy, licking her ferociously. I brought both hands up and pulled her lips wide open, exposing her swollen clit. I took a long lick up through her wetness, stopping when I got to her clit. She moaned as I sucked the throbbing nub into my mouth. There was no holding back now, I wanted to make her cum fast and hard. I alternated sucking on her clit and lashing it with my tongue. In seconds, Emily was panting and writhing on my bed, making it nearly impossible to keep my tongue on her. I felt her hands on my head, pulling me into her as I plastered my mouth to her dripping pussy, eating her hungrily. I could hear her mumbling incoherently and then her body went rigid, trapping my head between her thighs as she surrendered to the pleasure I was giving her as her orgasm burst upon her. I managed to move away from her hard, trembling clit and worked my tongue into the folds of her gushing pussy, lapping up all the sweet honey she was leaking. It seemed her orgasm wracked her body for minutes as I continued to feast on her pussy, my tongue licking at her gushing hole. I felt her pulling at me weakly and, in a soft voice, she said "no more, I can't take any more."

I reluctantly pulled away from her tasty pussy and slid up her body. I knew my face was soaked with her discharge as I moved above her. I looked down into her hooded eyes, her body still heaving, and leaned in and kissed her deeply. I could feel my nipples tingling and a gush of liquid leak from me as our tongues came together. We kissed passionately for a long time as we came down from our sexual high. I finally broke the kiss and moved my head to the hollow of her neck, whispering "I've wanted to do that for so long. I hope it's not the last time I get to taste you."

Emily whimpered and turned her head toward me and smiled. "I've never felt anything like that before. I can't believe how you made me cum. I guarantee it won't be the last time we do this!"

We kissed some more until Emily said she had to go. Before she left I told her we could come to my house and do it again any day we had no activities after school. Since my mom worked we'd have the house to ourselves and we could have lots of fun. I watched forlornly as she slipped on her clothes. I wanted to make sure Emily knew how much I wanted to repeat what we did today so I stepped up close to her and kissed her deeply, and then dropped to my knees. I urged her to open her legs and then slipped my head under her skirt and started licking her pussy through her thin panties.

"Oh God, that feels so good" she groaned.

I didn't answer. Instead of responding, I kept licking, tasting her delicious juices as they saturated her panties. As I ate her I inhaled deeply, savoring her rich, thick aroma. I lost all rational thought as I was overwhelmed by her taste and scent, totally driven by the thought of eating her delicious pussy. I shifted my tongue away from her leaking pussy and buried my face in her ass, pressing my tongue into her panties where I thought her asshole would be.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" she exclaimed as my tongue pushed into her thin panties, and between her creamy cheeks, for a few more seconds before pulling my head from under her skirt and looking up at her. Emily was staring down at me, her cheeks flushed, and her chest was heaving, her hard nipples plainly visible through her shirt and bra. I brought my hands up and sank my fingers into her lush, round ass.

I smiled up at her and licked my lips, tasting her sweetness. "I just wanted you to know that I loved licking your sweet pussy, and I'll do it as much as you want. I'll lick you all over, and I mean all over, including that secret place where I just had my tongue."

"You really want to lick me there?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, I'll do it right now if you want," I replied as my fingers continued to caress her butt through her panties.

"No, I really can't be late, but, God, I can't believe you want to do that."

"Tomorrow," I replied. "Let's come here after school again tomorrow and I'll show you how good it feels."

Before Emily could reply I stood up and kissed her. I really wanted more, but I didn't want to get her in trouble by making her late or scare her away. I knew she probably had a lot going on in her mind after what we just did. I pulled away from our kiss and told her I'd talk to her later tonight. I walked downstairs with her and gave her another deep kiss at the door. After she left, I texted you right away, and now I'm here.

I looked at Jenna sitting next to me. I could see her hard nipples poking through her thin top. Retelling her story had obviously excited her. My body was also on fire from her tale. While she was talking I was visualizing everything she described, and now I needed some relief. Without a word, I bent my body to her, slipping my hand behind her head, and pulled her lips to mine. My body was trembling with anticipation as our tongues came together and I felt a familiar wetness building between my legs. Our soft, warm kiss quickly evolved into a passionate, sloppy duel of tongues. I pulled Jenna's head away and stood, her glassy eyes studying every move. I slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders and glided it down my body, dropping it at my feet and standing naked in front of my young, lesbian lover. Jenna unconsciously licked her lips as she stared at my nude body.

"I need your tongue between my legs NOW!" I said forcefully as I sat down on the couch and reclined back against the armrest, my left foot going to the floor and my right leg going up on the back of the couch, spreading my juicy pink pussy wide open to Jenna's view. "Eat me Jenna. Eat me like you ate Emily," I commanded.

Jenna licked her lips again as she shifted to her knees and leaned down between my thighs. I saw her take a deep breath just before her lips came into contact with me, and then her tongue was lapping at me, licking like she was eating an ice cream cone. A shiver went down my spine as I watched Jenna's tongue disappear in my folds, my heart was pounding as I watched her voraciously lick my overflowing cunt.

"Yes, that's it baby. I've been fantasizing about you licking my cunt for days."

Jenna opened her eyes and looked up at me, a fire burning in her eyes as she pressed her mouth tightly against my pussy and thrust her long tongue into me. Her face had a combined look of innocence and raw sexuality that I never thought was possible.

"You love it, don't you Jenna? You love having your face between my legs. And you loved having your face between Emily's legs too, didn't you?"

Jenna moaned into me, the vibrations turning me on even more.

"Did you ever think you'd eat two pussies in one day Jenna? That is so dirty. You are so dirty for doing that. You are a dirty little lesbian slut Jenna, and I know you love it."

She moaned again, loudly, as she ate me with abandon. Her talented tongue had me rapidly approaching an orgasm that I could sense was going to be monumental. Jenna's tongue was plunging into my depths, tongue-fucking me as deeply as possible, and when she shifted her focus and fluttered her tongue over my aching, swollen clit my body convulsed and a powerful orgasm ripped through me. I looked down just in time to see me splatter Jenna's face with a massive blast of wetness. She pulled back quickly, opening her mouth to successfully catch some of my squirting discharge in her hungry mouth, and then quickly diving back between my legs to vacuum up the nectar leaking from me. She noisily sucked at my cunt, eager to drink all of my juices, and when she licked me clean she attacked my clit, sucking hard on the bloated spire. I grabbed her head with both hands, pulling her into me roughly.

"That's it baby, don't stop. Suck on my clit and make me cum again."

As her lips and tongue worked on my clit, I watched as she brought her hand to my pussy and plunged two fingers into my pussy. She started finger-fucking me fast and deep, the wet, squishy sounds of her fingers pumping in me reverberating in the room. I could feel my copious juices dripping down my ass and knew I was making a mess on my couch. Not the first time that's happened with Jenna, I thought to myself. As I contemplated that thought I felt Jenna slip another finger in me, stretching me open wider, and after another minute or so, she added a fourth finger, as she had done to me once before right here on my couch. My overflowing cunt easily accepted her fingers as they plowed into me. I was in awe of the nubile teen's suctioning mouth, licking and slobbering all over me as she finger-fucked me deeply. I was overwhelmed by my arousal, wanting even more.

"Jenna, I want you to try something I've never done. Tuck your thumb into the palm of your hand between your fingers and push hard. See if you can push your whole hand into me."

Jenna pulled away and looked up at me, her face glistening with my juices and eyes wild with desire. "Are you sure?" she asked, shocked by my request.

"Yes, keep sucking my clit and try to fist my cunt. I want to be totally filled."

Jenna averted her eyes to her hand, and I watched as she tucked her thumb in as I instructed. I felt her push and twist her hand, stretching me wide open. My heart thumped in my chest as Jenna gently pushed. I could feel my muscles straining to accommodate her hand.

"Do it Jenna. Don't stop. I want it!" I squealed

Jenna gave another hard push, twisting her hand counter-clockwise and I felt my cunt yield. I gasped loudly as I felt, and watched, her hand slide into me. "Oh fuck!" I moaned as I looked down at my pussy stretched around her wrist.

"Oh my God, I can't believe my hand is in you," Jenna gasped.

"Fuck me Jenna. Fuck me and get back on my clit."

I felt Jenna pull out slightly and then push back inside, only moving a fraction of an inch. She leaned down and sucked my sensitive clit into her mouth.

"Fist fuck me Jenna, fuck me deep!"

I felt her sliding in and out, a little more with each thrust as she teased my clit with her lips and tongue. I was gasping for breath and felt dizzy as Jenna went deeper. I closed my eyes to try to regain my composure somewhat, and when I opened my eyes and looked down between my legs I was amazed to see Jenna's wrist disappearing into me. I had taken all of my huge dildo in my cunt before, but Jenna's hand was now stretching me open wider than ever.

"Don't stop baby," I pleaded, my breathing ragged.

Jenna vigorously worked on my big clit as she pumped her hand in and out of my overstretched cunt. I could feel my climax building and I was suddenly engulfed with overwhelming pleasure. As orgasmic tremors shook my body I gasped for breath and I blacked out for a few seconds, my body unable to withstand the onslaught of pleasure. When I opened my eyes, Jenna was staring at me with a concerned look on her face. "Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yes, I just had the most intense orgasm of my life, that's all," I said as I smiled down at her, still trying to regain my composure.

My body was slumped on the couch, and I could feel Jenna's fingers wiggling slightly, her hand still buried inside me. I looked down between my legs and was shocked to see that she had gone a few inches beyond her wrist, the lips of my pussy stretched around her forearm.

"Go ahead and pull out slowly," I said, and we both watched in awe as Jenna slowly extracted her hand from my cunt. I felt myself stretch to the limit again as the widest part of her hand slid out, and then her whole hand popped out with a soft sucking sound.

"God, I can't believe how wide open you are," Jenna announced as she stared between my legs. "Did it really feel good?"

"You saw how hard I came. It was incredible."

I watched as Jenna leaned down and licked at my gaping cunt. Then she pulled away and brought her hand to her mouth and licked up the creamy juices coating her. As she sucked on her fingers I sat up beside her. "Now it's my turn to taste your sweet pussy," I whispered in her ear. I reached down and pulled her top over her head, exposing her firm tits and rock-hard nipples. I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth, kissing, licking and biting it gently. Back and forth I went across her chest, teasing her nipples with my mouth. I could hear Jenna panting and I knew her pussy had to be on fire, so I reluctantly pulled away from her boobs. I reached down and popped the snap on her shorts, then pulled the zipper down and told Jenna to stand up. She quickly rose and I tugged her shorts down over her hips and dropped them to the floor. Jenna's tiny blue and pink striped bikini panties had a huge wet spot between her legs, and I wanted the source of those juices. I skimmed her panties down, exposing her pink slit, and laid back on the couch.

"Sit on my face Jenna. I want you to ride my face just like you rode Emily's face earlier today," I said breathlessly.

Jenna moved to my head, her left knee moving over me onto the cushion, and then planted her right knee next to my ear, her bald, pink, puffy pussy hovering inches above my face.

"Is this how you want me?" the little minx teased, rotating her hips above me. I was inhaling her sweet bouquet and couldn't wait another second to taste her. I reached up with both hands, put my hands on her ass and pulled her down. The instant her oozing cunt nestled onto my lips, I gave her an open-mouthed kiss, my tongue probing her wetness. Her hypnotic sweetness filled my mouth as I explored every crevice of her cunt and savored the heavenly taste of her pussy as I lapped at her. Above me, Jenna's moans turned to gasps as I ate her voraciously. I was totally captivated by her wet cunt as my carnal desires drove me to give young Jenna the most pleasure possible. Jenna shrieked as I worked my skilled tongue up to her clit. In the deep recesses of my mind I thought I wanted to make her cum harder than Emily so she would always bring her perfect pussy back to me for pleasure.

I looked up at Jenna just as her eyes rolled back and she let out a piercing scream. A second later, as her orgasm ripped through her, I was rewarded with a flood of her ecstasy, her creamy juices coating my face. As she writhed above me I continued teasing her hard clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Just as she started to recover from her orgasm, another wave of pleasure hit her. I moved my tongue from her throbbing clit to her leaking opening, sucking up all the pussy syrup possible, her discharge filling my hungry mouth.

My hands urged Jenna's slim hips forward as her body still shook in orgasm, and my tongue slipped from her scrumptious pussy to probe at her puckered asshole. Jenna threw her head back and moaned loudly at the sensation of my warm tongue licking her wrinkled star.

"God, yes, lick my ass too Beth," Jenna moaned, her voice husky and excited.

It turned me on tremendously to hear the youthful, innocent girl implore me to lick her ass. I teased her anal entrance, rimming her with abandon. I could feel her addictive sweetness leaking onto my nose as I teased her tight backdoor with light licks. I alternated between fleeting touches of my tongue and licking in small circles around the edge of her clenching asshole. Jenna's body writhed above me, her hips grinding down onto my teasing tongue. My fingers pulled at the cheeks of her ass, spreading her open as I zeroed in on her tight opening, the stiffened tip of my tongue trying to penetrate her. I gave her tight, pink asshole an open-mouthed kiss and Jenna responded with a loud, throaty moan. As I pressed my tongue roughly against her, I felt her asshole yield slightly and the tip of my tongue entered her dark hole. It felt totally natural as my tongue snaked into her most secret place.

"Oh my God, I can feel your tongue in my ass," Jenna groaned above me.

Her words only inspired me to go deeper. I pushed my stiff tongue tip into her, wanting to bury my tongue in her tight asshole. Jenna grabbed my head with both hands, pulling me deeper into her creamy ass and as I wiggled my tongue deeper into her wrinkled star my little lezzie nympho shuddered in orgasm. A high-pitched wail escaped from Jenna as I probed at her anus and her body trembled in climactic ecstasy. As she slowly came down from her climax, Jenna shifted her hips and settled her succulent cunt on my mouth again and I instantly began licking her delicious pussy fervently. My pussy was again burning with desire as I hungrily ate her yummy pussy. A fresh gush of wetness leaked from Jenna's young cunt, and I quickly gulped down her sweet honey. I darted my tongue into Jenna's folds looking for more of her exotic juices and she squealed in delight. As I worshipped the mouthwatering pussy of my nubile, lesbian plaything Jenna started grinding harder on my face, my lips and tongue becoming a receptacle for her pleasure. As I sank my tongue into her feverish pussy I realized I was so comfortable here, between the legs of my teenage lover, and at that moment didn't care what anyone thought of our sexual coupling. It was the best sex I ever had and as I slurped up the abundant juices leaking from her pretty cunt, I knew I never felt more at ease than I did right here between Jenna's legs.

Jenna's burning need for release brought me back to the here and now as she shifted her hips and planted her pulsating clit on my mouth. I took the hard spire between my lips, sucking directly on her aching clit. It only took seconds until a scream of release escaped from Jenna's lips, her hands pulling me roughly into her spasming pussy and flooding my face with her delicious discharge. As Jenna gasped through another exhilarating orgasm, she rubbed her steaming pussy all over my face, her gyrating hips coating my face with a sheen of wetness. Finally, she slumped away, breathless, unable to take any more pleasure. Her body eased backward until she was lying on me, with her legs splayed wide open in front of me. I lifted my head to look at her glistening pink pussy and was totally engulfed by her scent. I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with her intoxicating aroma, as I gazed at her hot pussy, now a deep cerise and oozing her gooey discharge onto my chest. My eyes moved up Jenna's flushed body, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath, her nipples hard as bullets on her small tits, and a blissful smile on her face. I took another deep breath, relishing her delicious bouquet, bringing my eyes back to her swollen pink pussy.