Jenna and Emily Do More Than Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's sexual fog lifted and when she spoke I realized I was lost in thought as I stared at her creaming cunt.

"That was incredible Beth. I can't believe what you do to me."

I looked up at the adorable young girl, her eyes glassy after her orgasms.

"Come up here," I said softly. Jenna quickly flipped her body, so she was now lying on me, our breasts pressed together tightly. My hand went to the back of her head and I pulled her in for a kiss, her tongue finding the remnants of her juices that had pooled in my mouth as we kissed deeply. I had a deep ache in my pussy that was going to need attention, even though Jenna had brought me to a mind-blowing orgasm earlier. Eating her sweet pussy had that effect on me. We kissed for quite a while, our bodies stirring and softly rubbing together. When I felt Jenna's pubic mound rub against me I moaned into her mouth, encouraging her to continue. I urged my right leg between Jenna's legs as our bodies moved to find the right contact. Jenna surprised me by sitting up and pushing my legs open, our legs scissoring into position as I felt her tender young pussy begin to rub onto my sensitive cunt, our hard clits coming into contact and an electrical charge surging through my body.

"Where did you learn to do this?" I exclaimed.

"I don't know," she answered, looking down between our legs. "I just knew I wanted to feel you against me and this felt like the best way to do it."

I could feel the heat of Jenna's pussy as she grinded against me, a wave of lust quickly rising in me. I wondered how this young vixen knew of this pleasurable sensation I had never experienced, but the fleeting thought was soon gone as pleasure rippled through my body. I reached up and grabbed Jenna's boobs, barley a handful of flesh, topped with swollen nipples that were begging for attention. As we ground our hips together, I pinched her hard, pink nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Jenna moaned in approval so I pinched a little harder, tugging on her swollen nipples.

"Does that feel good?" I asked between breaths.

"Everything you do to me feels good."

I pinched and pulled her stiff pink nipples harder, eliciting another moan in response. Our movements became more frenzied as our passion grew. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again," Jenna wailed as I gave a hard tug on her nipples. Her body was covered with a fine sheen of sweat as she shook in climax and I could feel her wetness gushing onto my cunt as her shattering release overtook her, and feeling her pulsating warmth on me sent me over the edge too. I erupted again as I felt my distended clit soaked in her juices, our bodies thrashing together as we came in unison. Jenna's limp body collapsed onto me, our bodies trembling in pleasure at our mutual orgasms. I was nearly exhausted from our lesbian tryst, and assumed Jenna had to be worn out too since she had been with Emily earlier.

We cuddled in silence, with Jenna's head resting on my chest, our naked bodies enjoying the delicious sensations of our shared passion. I could feel Jenna's heart hammering in her chest as she recovered from her orgasm. Finally, I softly kissed the top of Jenna's head and she stirred, turning to look up at me and smiling warmly. Our lips came together and we kissed tenderly. When Jenna broke our kiss she had a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I guess," she paused, collecting her thoughts. "It's just, this all feels so good. I love what we do together, and I loved it with Emily too. I can't believe how much I love it, but..."

Jenna's voice trailed off and I assumed she was questioning her sexuality. She had come to grips that she loved licking pussy, and she needed to talk to someone about it. I lifted her chin so she was looking into my eyes.

"Jenna, everything you do is up to you. I love what we do together. God knows I love licking you, and love how you lick me, but if you are uncomfortable we can stop now. I'm not going to pressure you, and I know Emily won't either. This is all new to you, and a lot has happened fast. You don't have to make a life decision now. I sense you are afraid of being a lesbian, that you like the sex you are experiencing a lot more than you ever did with a boy. That doesn't mean you never will. You have a lot of life to live to figure it all out. Just know I'm here for you, whether you want to talk or if you want to be a naughty little slut."

I smiled at her, hoping I had helped allay some of her fears, and Jenna smiled back brightly. Her eyes were shining as she looked at me. She hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you Beth. Thank you for understanding. It feels so natural for me to be between your legs, and I love everything about it. Just don't get mad at me for being a stupid girl sometimes."

"I don't think I will ever get mad at you, Jenna. At if I do, make-up sex is great!"

We both laughed and then she said the inevitable. "I probably need to get home."

We kissed again softly and then both got off the couch and got dressed.

"You probably want to take a shower when you get home. I'm sure you smell like me."

"I will," she said. "Before I forget, I'm to ask you about babysitting Saturday night. I guess you and my mom are going on a date."

"I'm not sure I'd call it a date. We're going to dinner. Are you OK with that?"

"Sure, my mom could use a good friend. Do you care if Emily comes over to sit with me?"

Jenna blushed as she asked, and I knew what she had in mind.

"That's fine. You and Emily can have some time together, as long as Sara gets your undivided attention when she's awake."

"Thank you," she squealed, and gave me a big hug. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of Sara." With a gleam in her eye she continued. "And after Sara goes to bed I'll take good care of Emily too. Do you care if we use your bed?"

The little minx was already planning to have sex with Emily in my bed. "No, I don't mind, as long as you give me all the details later."

"I have something in mind that may be better than that, but I'm not going to say anything in case it can't happen. I'm sure you'll like it though."

I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her softly, my hands squeezing her firm ass. "I'm sure I'll like anything you have in mind."

We kissed one last time and Jenna turned, opened the door and skipped away. I watched her cute ass in her tiny shorts as she went down the sidewalk, wondering what Saturday would bring.