Jenna & Jason

Story Info
Brother & sister find passion together.
6.2k words
4.41
165.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mom," Jenna and Jason called out in unison as they scrambled through the back door into the kitchen. They saw a plate of fudge brownies and two tall glasses of ice cold milk waiting for them on the table.

Jenna looked over at Jason as licked her lips, "YUMMM! Brownies!"

Jason reciprocated with an astounding, "All Right! Mom's brownies are the best!"

Jenna looked over at her brother. He was only 9 months older than her but they looked like twins. Because of how there birthdays fell they were in the same grade in school. They were both seniors this year. Jason was already the tallest boy in school at 6' 8". He was the star basketball player and had girls throwing themselves after him all the time. He had coal black hair with the latest stylish cut. One of his best features was his eyes. They were an aqua blue. Girls said they could get lost in Jason's eyes. Jenna knew how striking the black hair and aqua eyes were because she also had that same combination. Guys would comment on her looks all the time. Jason was well built. He worked out in the school gym every day. He could take any guy any day and win. With all that, he was even on the honors list and tutored on the side. Jenna tried to hook Jason up with some of her friends, but he never took her up on it. He did not date much. He said it was because he was always too busy; he had his eye set on medical school.

They sat there and devoured every last crumb of brownie and washed it down with the milk. They loved brownies. There mom baked them on Fridays for the kids as a reward for working so hard during the week. They cleared the table and set to work on their homework.

Jason helped Jenna with her math. Jenna was smart but needed a little extra help in the math and science areas. She too was on the honor list. Jason got a whiff of Jenna's perfume and noticed it was different.

"Jenna, what perfume are you wearing? It is a nice scent." He asked.

"I'm not for sure. Today after gym my bottle got dropped and Sue shared hers with me." She answered.

While Jenna worked out her math sets, Jason sat back in his chair and looked at Jenna. "Why can't I find a girl like Jenna?" he thought to himself. His sister was the perfect combination he always looked for and could never find. She was beautiful. She had raven colored hair with soft natural curls that flowed down to the top of her ass. He was about 5'6" and had a knockout figure. She was funny, smart, and supportive of him. All his friends along with every other guy in school drooled over her. Jason would never hook her up with his friends. He told them that it would be too weird and he would have to kill them if they hurt his 'little' sister. Jenna did not date much and when she did she had Jason go along on a double date that she would arrange.

"Jason, how about we go down to the beach tomorrow?" Jenna asked hopefully.

"Hey yeah, that sounds great." He answered. "Let's get our homework done and go watch the scary movie marathon that is on tonight. Want to?"

"OHHH, Jason that sounds fun. I'll get the popcorn and pop and you can make the sandwiches."

Jason loved to see her all happy. Jason never could figure out why he felt so connected to Jenna. He always chalked it up to him being protective of her like any big brother should be.

"Jason, get the throw blanket ready while I set the channel."

"You guys all set for your night of fright?" their mother joked from the middle of the stairs that led to the basement.

"Yes! Why don't you watch with us momma?" Jenna pleaded.

Jessie, their mother, had never dated that they could remember since their father had died. They did not remember their father. He had died when Jenna was only 6 months old and all they new was their mother had loved him very much. They had one family photo that was on the fireplace mantle upstairs.

Their father was handsome. They got their black hair from their father and their eyes from their mother. It pained their mother too much to speak about their father so they brought him up.

"No, I have work to do. You know deadlines are not forgiving. Ha. You guys enjoy yourselves though." With that their mother turned and went back up the stairs.

Jenna the Jason loved to share the love seat recliner when watching movies. They could sit side by side and share the throw blanket and snacks without having to get up. They settled back as the movie began.

Since Jason's last growth spurt this past summer he has found the recliner a bit difficult to fit into without sitting sideways. That was impossible to do with Jenna sharing it with him. He fidgeted a bit. Jenna got a bit concerned at his constant fidgeting.

"Jason, do you want me to sit over on the couch so you can stretch out?"

"No," Jason answered. He liked sharing it was just a bit cramped.

"I tell you what, why don't you lie down and curl up sideways and I will sit down in the crook of your legs."

"Are you sure that won't make you uncomfortable?" he asked.

"No, Jason, not at all."

So they readjusted themselves. By the second movie Jason had sat up with his long legs stretched out diagonally with Jenna snuggled up under the throw with a pillow in his lap. She had fallen asleep. He did not want to wake her so he tried to shift his weight a little to maneuver out from under her. Her hand instinctively tucked up under the pillow. It stopped him in his tracks because that meant her hand was now pressing against his cock. He was ashamed at his body's response to her touch, but he could not move. He began to grow hard. He should not feel this way, should he? His senses seemed to be on high. He could feel her breasts against his leg. They rubbed his leg with every breath she took. She stretched a little and shifted. When she stretched her hand rubbed the length of his cock. He grew instantly rock hard. He had to shift. It woke her up and she sat up.

Jenna playfully hit Jason on the arm, "Why did you let me fall asleep silly? We are supposed to be watching the marathon together!" He just shrugged and said, "I knew you would not sleep long. I would not have let you miss any thing good." He grinned at her a little uneasily.

She scooted over to the edge of the couch and curled up her legs. "Jason, why don't you curl up over here and lay on my lap so you have somewhere to hang your legs."

"OK." She answered. He was grateful to be able to have the throw to cover the huge bulge in his jeans. He soon regretted the move though. He could feel her tits brush his head when she breathed or jumped at a scary part. She reached over and grabbed his hand and buried her face into his hair during one scary part. When the scene was over he did not let go of her hand. She seemed ok to leave it there. He rolled over onto his back so that he could talk to her. Now her tits were brushing his check. God he was hard.

"Jenna, what are we going to do after school is out?"

"What do you mean Jason?"

"Well when summer is over I'll be off to college and so will you. Are we going to go to the same college?"

"I don't know Jason," she said. She looked down at him with a sad expression. "I had not thought of that. We have never been apart. You have always protected me. I was planning on going to Harvard Law School. Have you heard back from Harvard yet?"

"Not yet. I am really hoping to go to their medical school."

"Well don't worry silly. When you get accepted we will be going to the same place. We will still be together." Jenna smiled down at him. He looked so worried about it all that she bent down and kissed his forehead. "Jason, I would not go anywhere if it meant you were not there."

Jason reached up and cupped Jenna's face in his hand, "Thanks Jenna. You are the best sister in the world and you are growing into an incredible woman."

Jenna blushed. "Oh Jason, you have to say that, you're my brother!"

"Jenna, I am not just saying it because I am your brother. I am saying it as a man looking at a woman. You have so many fabulous qualities. To just name a few you are brilliant, your drop dead gorgeous, and you love scary movies!" He grinned at her.

"You really think so Jason?"

"Yes! I do."

"Then why don't I get asked out? You are gorgeous yourself, why don't you ever date?" Jenna asked him.

"I don't know. No girl has ever been able to match up."

"Match up to whom?" Jenna asked curiously.

"Never mind" he evaded.

They turned there attention back to the movie. Jason was watching the movie when he felt Jenna begin to rub his temples. "Jason, you look like you have a headache. Does this feel good? It should help."

"Yes Jenna that feels good. I do have a bit of a headache." He moved his head so that she could rub his temples.

Jenna absently rubbed Jason's temples while she watched the movie. She quietly sucked in her breath when she felt Jason's hot breath on her tits. He had fallen asleep. Her nipples responded by getting hard and standing out. His breath was continued to torture her nipples. "Oh My God, how can I be reacting this way?" she thought. She tried to shift a little but he was too heavy. She was trapped. His hot breath felt so good. She quietly reached up under her shirt and tweaked a nipple to relieve some of the pain.

Jason woke up when Jenna tried to shift positions, but he did not let on. E liked her rubbing his hair and when he woke he could feel her nipples pressing into his cheek. He realized that he had been breathing right onto her tit. He did not move his head. He felt her moving a little and realized she was playing with her nipples. God he got excited again. He knew it was wrong to feel this way. Jason was so turned on by her. She was playing with her nipples so she had to be a bit turned on too. He decided to take a chance.

Jason opened his mouth and carefully closed them down on Jenna's nipple through her shirt. Jenna could not hide the gasp as she felt his hot mouth come down on her nipple. She knew she should stop him, but she was too excited. His lips felt too good.

Jason began to suck on the nipple when he realized that Jenna would not pull away. He was elated. He was careful not to move any other part of his body, afraid that he might break the trance. He continued to suck, flick and nibble her. Her breathing was coming faster. She placed her hand on the side of his face to hold him there and pushed her nipple further into his mouth. She began to feel her pussy throb and get wet. She had masturbated before, but she had never felt like this. She could feel herself beginning to orgasm. Her breaths were nothing but short gasp for air. One of the most intense spasms she had ever felt began to rise in her breast and exploded in her pussy as she was racked with an orgasm.

Jason felt her shudder from an orgasm. He stopped manipulating her nipple, but still held on. He could not believe he had just sucked his sister into an orgasm. God she tasted good.

She did not move either. She did not know what to do. She had just let her brother suck her nipple and she had orgasmed to it. She felt ashamed and excited at the same time.

Jenna looked down at Jason who still had his mouth on her nipple. She smiled at the sight. He looked up at her and smiled as he let go of her nipple.

"Jenna... I..."

"Jason, shhh..." she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. He reached up and cupped her face in his hand. He brought her down to him. He looked into her eyes for a moment. He pulled her down so that her lips touched his. They kissed exploring each others mouths for quite awhile.

Her hand found his chest. She tentatively explored to breadth of him. She could feel his muscles under the fabric. He allowed his hand to fall from her face down to her neck. He began to caress her arm slowly while his thumb brushed her tit.

He got braver and moved over to tweak her nipple through her shirt. She let out a moan into his mouth that stretched his cock tighter than it had ever been before. He found the bottom of her shirt and reached up inside. He felt the lace trim of her bra. He traced the out line causing goose bumps on her skin and her nipples to harden again. She moaned passionately and broke the kiss. "Ohhh, Jason...we shouldn't...ahhh" she gasped when he took her nipple into his mouth again.

He rolled over and manipulated her to be under him. She did not resist. He lovingly removed her shirt and dropped it to the floor. He sat back a little to take in the view of her body. Her tits were big and plump. Her stomach was flat and smooth. Her belly button ring glistened in the light of the TV. Her hair framed her face and body making her skin looks creamy white. As he was taking in the view, Jenna reached behind her and undid the clasp to her bra. She held it on her though and looked at Jason. Jason could tell what she was thinking. "Jenna, you are the one that no other girl has been able to live up to. You are all I have ever wanted. If you are embarrassed or want to stop I will and I will never say a word or make another move. Tell me what you want me to do. I love you Jenna. I always have."

Jenna looked deep into Jason's eyes. She realized that he is all she ever wanted too. No other man would ever compare to him. She realized that she loved him more than a brother. She loved him completely.

She let the bra slide to the floor. Jason looked at her and smiled at her. He bent his head to take her nipple into his mouth. She gasped. His mouth was even hotter than through the fabric of her shirt, softer to. He sucked one then the other of her nipples. He buried his face into the cleavage. He planted little kisses and licks all down her chest and tummy. He played with her belly ring and licked the sensitive belly button. She arched her back at the sensations.

"Jason, you know I am a virgin."

"Yes darling, so am I. We will just do what feels natural to us. OK?"

"OK. Just be gentle. I have been told it hurts the first time. There is no one I would rather have my virginity than you, Jason."

"Thank you Jenna. I would not want to share this moment with anyone but you either."

Jason straddled her, undid her jeans and pulled them off, leaving them in a heap on the floor. She had on thong panties that matched her bra. He leaned down and kissed her tummy again. He could smell her excitement and it turned him on. He rubbed her womanhood through her fabric. Jenna gasped and arched her back. She placed her hands on the back of his head. He lifted her ass off the loveseat enough to pull down her panties and toss them on the floor. God she was beautiful. She shaved her pussy except of a small triangular patch above the clit. This was the first pussy he had seen this close. All the others had been magazine pictures. He wrapped her legs up around his shoulders. She was shaking with nervousness and anticipation.

My sister waited for me, he thought as he began to kiss down her creamy thighs. His eyes stared at Jenna's spread open sex as his lips worked gently on one thigh and then the other. He saw her sex juice as it bubbled from between the swollen inner lips. Jason was so turned on by this sight. He could even smell her excitement. She smelled so sweet that his mouth began to water. She could feel her pussy begin to tingle and her juice literally pouring out as his mouth neared. Then his warm breath was on her swollen sex. Jason sat there looking at her beautiful pussy until finally he could stand it no more. He moaned and leaned in to her... "Ohhh!!!" Jenna screamed as Jason's mouth found the wet lips of her sex. Jason was in heaven. His senses were being overloaded with so many new sensations. His nose and mouth were buried in wet pussy. Jenna's soft thighs were rubbing his cheeks.

He sucked on Jenna's inner lips. She jumped with pleasure and tried to pull his head closer to her. "Ohhh GOD Jason!" she yelled out. He felt so empowered knowing he was pleasing her like this. He licked up the middle of her pussy and noticed she bucked wildly when he neared the top. He pulled back and looked at her sex again. Near the top was a little button almost like a very small penis. He bent down and flicked his tongue over the button and Jenna bucked again. He had found the clit. Oh GOD she likes this. At that moment he decided he loved eating pussy. He tried sucking on the little love button and she was thrashing around, but he held on.

Jenna felt like she was ready to explode. His mouth was everywhere. The soft feel of his tongue over her pussy and his flicking of her clit were driving her wild. She had never had sensations like this. She felt a burning fire begin to rise somewhere in the pit of her stomach. It grew and grew until she just exploded in an orgasm that racked her body. She poured out sex juice all over Jason's face. He loved it. The taste was sweet. He lapped it all up.

Jason sat up and looked at Jenna. Her hair was tousled all around her. She glistened with sweat and her face was a picture of complete satisfaction. He kissed up her belly to her tits and sucked the nipples of one and then the other. She began to moan.

Jenna gently pushed him away. She was suddenly overwhelmed by what they had done. She felt she had to leave. Jason could read her face and knew what she was thinking. "Jenna, I love you"

"I know Jason, I love you too. That is the problem. It is wrong to love each other like this." She cried as she wrapped the throw around herself.

"Jenna, wrong or not it is how I feel. If you need time let me know. I would never dream of forcing you to do anything!"

"Jason, I need to go and think about all this."

"OK Jenna. I will see you in the morning. I'll be ok."

"Ohhh Jason, but I have always heard that when a guy gets excited and can't finish it hurts him."

"Yes Jenna it does. Don't worry though I will be ok."

Jenna gathered her clothes and went to her room. She did not get much sleep as she thought about her relationship with Jason.

Jason watched Jenna walk up the stairs. She was so sexy. He loved everything about her. He knew she loved him too. She would be fine, she just had to come to grips with what they had done and would do though. He was confident. They were going to the beach tomorrow. He leaned back on the couch and freed his pulsing erection. His hand wrapped around the shaft and began to pump up and down. He thought of Jenna's pussy lips covered in sex juice and the way she writhed under the abuse of his tongue. The sounds of ecstasy she made. Soon he could feel his orgasm building. He continued to pump his engorged organ. His hand moved faster now, becoming her tight He tightened his grip on himself. He fast wildly as he imagined he was pumping into Jenna. He shot rope after rope of cum. He would have her. His sweet Jenna.

CHAPTER 2

Jessie, the twins mother, had been feeling nostalgic lately as she thought of her children. Jenna and Jason were the same age now as she and Robert had been. Robert was her twin brother. Their father they had not known and their mother was too young to keep them. A friend of the family had tried to raise them but soon with the war and the rations, they just did not have the money. When they were 5, they were taken to the adoption agency. It was a closed adoption. She and Robert never could find their birth parents. She and Robert had a special bond so the adoption agency would not separate them.

The agency could not place the two in a permanent home. It seemed everyone wanted either a boy OR a girl but not both, especially not twins. This caused them to only grow closer together as they were bounced from one foster home to the next.

Jessie and Robert had graduated in the spring of 66. They were 17. They left the agency and vowed to never look back. They worked and paid their way through community college. They shared an apartment to save expenses not to mention that they could not bare the thought of being apart. They had been each others world their whole lives.

12