Jenna & Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their relationship got a bit complicated one night after work. They had sat down and smoked a joint together to relax from the long day. Robert turned to her and said, "Jessie, I have decided to join the service."

Jessie had looked at him like he was crazy. "If you join the service you will be sent over to Vietnam Robert! NO, I could not bare it if anything happened to you!" Jessie broke down and cried.

"Oh Jessie, I need to shape my future. We can't live like this forever. I want to make sure we have a good future."

"What kind of future can we have if you are shipped off? What if you meet someone and fall in love? You'll leave and I will be all alone."

"No Jessie. I was never meant to be married. You know no woman could take care of me like you do. No one could ever understand me like you do. You can finish my thoughts and sentences. You know what I want and need before I do. What woman could ever fulfill that?"

"Ohhh Robert you will have to be stationed somewhere. Only a wife could go with you. We will be separated!"

"Jessie all your important papers have the same last name as mine. I know a place we could get a bogus marriage license. We could pretend to be married. That way we could live on base together and not have to separate! What do you say? You want to pretend to marry me?"

"Ohhh Robert. Yes, I will pretend to marry you."

Jessie looked so pretty looking up at him. He leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips like he always did, but his time for some unexplained reason he lingered. Jessie did not pull away. She allowed the little peck to turn into a small kiss. She had a butterfly feeling in her stomach. Robert broke the kiss and looked at her. Jessie looked right back into his eyes. At that moment they both realized that they were in love with each other. Not as just brother and sister, but as two people. They always had been. That is why no relationship either one had tried ever worked out. They were meant to be together from moment they were conceived.

Robert looked into her eyes and said, "Jessie, I love you and have always loved you. We were together in conception. We will be together in life. We will be forever together even in death. Will you marry me?"

"Robert I too have loved you for as long as I can remember. Yes I will marry you. I followed you in birth. I will follow you in life. We will be together forever even in death. Yes I will marry you."

With that Robert bent down and kissed Jessie deep and hard. He parted her lips with his tongue and savored the taste of her. Jessie explored Roberts's mouth and tongue. She loved the feel of his lips on hers.

Robert stood up and carried Jessie into his bedroom. He stood her by the foot of the bed. His eyes took in the shape of her body. She was a gorgeous woman. She had very long thick brown hair that was ironed straight. It fell past her ass. Her eyes were the most exquisite feature she had. They were a rare aqua blue. She was about 5'6" with an hourglass figure.

He could see her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. He reached up and rubbed the palms of his hands over them. They were hard little nubs poking out against his hands. He took hold of the hem of her shirt and pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. She gasped at the sudden movement but stood in front of her brother proudly in love.

She wore no bra so her sumptuous breasts were exposed to his eyes. The brown puckered nipples stood out so hard and firm. He lowered and took a nipple into his mouth. Jessie moaned with pleasure as she felt his warm wet mouth envelope her sensitive orbs. Robert moved to the other nipple to torture it as well. Jessie was holding onto the back of his head trying to pull him into tits.

Robert took hold of her short shorts and pulled them down. Jessie stepped out of them and took Robert by the shoulders. "Take off your shirt Robert." Jessie ordered. Robert complied with a grin. Jessie then undid his belt and pulled it through the loops and dropped it to the floor. She reached out and grabbed his throbbing cock through his jeans rubbing up and down. "God Robert, you are big! Take off your jeans too! Now your underwear!" They now stood in front of each other totally naked. They just looked at each others bodies taking in every erotic sight in front of them.

She walked him backward over to the bed and pushed him down. Now they were at eye level. She kissed him passionately as she straddled his legs. Robert thought it was cute that she had tried to take control. He loved the spiciness in her.

She was no match for him though. He grabbed her under her arms. He stood up and lifted her all in one fluid movement. She gasped at his strength and smiled. He turned around and laid her on the bed. He picked up her legs and wrapped them around his shoulders.

Robert knelt down in front of Jessie. Her pussy was wet with juice. She was definitely excited. He could smell her sex and it was driving him mad! He groaned with want and dove into her awaiting sex. "OHHH GOD Robert!"

He sucked her outer lips into his mouth and nibbled them. Running his tongue over the outline of her inner lips, he was making her writhe with pleasure. He was intoxicated by the smell of her sex, the taste of her juice, and the feel of her soft creamy thighs rubbing his cheeks as her fingers snaked through his hair.

He went wild on her pussy. He took the little love button and pushed back the hood. He flicked his tongue back and forth over the nub while he inserted a finger into her sex. He would flick and suck the love button while he rubbed her G-spot.

Her orgasm built with fervor. She was getting close. "Robert, Oh GOD I am Cumming!!" she hissed!! Her pussy clamped down on his fingers as contraction after contraction hit her. She flooded his face with her juice.

Robert sat up and pushed her further back on the bed. He straddled her and said, "Jessie, I want to fuck you so bad right now."

He placed the swollen head at the entrance of her sex. He slowly entered her with just the head. He let her adjust to his size. He inched forward until he was all the way in. He began to slide out the length of his cock and plunge back in again. His excitement built as he was surrounded by her warm soft wet flesh. It seemed to just suck him in.

He took her legs and bent the knees and pushed her legs back towards her. He was able to penetrate deeper and they both began to move in rhythm with one another. The feeling of flesh on flesh, the softness of her tits against his chest, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh was overwhelming.

Her moans of pleasure finally brought him over the edge. He exploded stream after stream of hot cum into her waiting sex. The feeling of his cum hitting the back of her sex sent her over the edge for the second time. They climaxed together. Her pussy milked out every last drop.

Jason had been the result of that union together. He was such a beautiful baby Robert had joined the service and they had a wonderful, if very short, time together. When Jessie went to her 6 week checkup after having Jason she learned she was pregnant again. She and Robert were so happy.

When Jessie was 3 months old Robert received orders to be shipped over seas. They had a family photo taken. They cried and made love for days before he had to report. He promised to write every day and took the family photo with him.

Jessie got the news that Robert had died in action when Jenna was only 6 months old. She had known before. One afternoon she had been shopping at the market when she felt a horrible pain in the small of her back. She fell to the ground crying from the burning sensation. He heart felt like it had broke in two. She knew then that Robert had been shot and died.

No one knew that she and the kids' father had been brother and sister. The kids could never know.

Chapter 3

"Kids breakfast is ready!" Jessie called to her children. She had cooked them French toast sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon. She sat down at the table with a cup of coffee. This was her morning staple.

Jenna came down the stairs for breakfast. "Good morning mama!"

"Good morning dear! How are you today? I hear you and Jason are going to the beach today?"

"Well we had planned to but I don't know."

"Well, I don't know how Jason will take it. He was down a few moments ago. He grabbed some toast and ran out the door to pack the car!"

"Well I guess it will be OK."

Jenna went upstairs to put on her suit. She chose the black and blue one. It was a string bikini with high cut bottoms that tied over her hips. It looked fabulous on her. It set of her hair and eyes.

She grabbed her towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and ran out to the car. Jason turned to see her coming towards him. He sucked in his breath at the sight of her. She gave him a coy smile and climbed into the car. Jason began to tent his shorts at the sight of her body. He climbed into the car next to her and they were off.

Today he decided to go to the special spot on the beach that they used to go to as children. He parked the car and they got out. Jenna was pleased to see where he had chosen to go. The day was wonderful. They unpacked the car and set up their towels. Jason carried the cooler down while Jenna set up the umbrella.

She lay down on the towel and began to rub oil on her legs. Jason took the lotion bottle from her, "Jenna, roll over on you stomach and I'll rub lotion onto your back."

He squirted oil onto the back of her legs and began to message the oil in. Working his way up her legs he lingered at the top of her thighs. He allowed his thumbs to brush the edge of her bikini bottoms outlining the outer lips of her sex. She sighed with contentment.

He poured on more lotion onto her back and began to rub it in. He untied the bikini top. Jason rubbed the oil on her sides as well brushing the edge of her full orbs. Jenna felt her nipples respond to his touch. His hands felt so good on her.

He ran his hands up her legs again to her buttocks. He reached under her bottoms to message her ass. He could see a damp spot forming in the crotch. Her pussy juices were beginning to flow.

He looked around to see how busy the beach was. There was only one other couple and they were sleeping. He adjusted the umbrella to shade them and knelt back down by Jenna.

Jason straddled her and from a distance it looked like he was rubbing oil on her back. Instead he leaned forward and whispered in Jenna's ear, "Jenna, I want you to be mine. I want to take you right here, right here in our special spot."

"Yes Robert. I do want you to take me. I am sorry about last night. I was so very overwhelmed by emotion. I want to feel you in me!"

Jason was overcome with love for his sister. He pulled his shorts down enough to let out his throbbing swollen cock. He placed the head at the opening. "Are you ready Jenna?" he whispered.

"Yes!" she answered timidly.

Jason rubbed his head all over her sex to lubricate his cock. He flicked her clit with one hand to help the flow of juices. She was beginning to moan. He pushed in the head of his cock and was amazed with the way her pussy clamped down on his cock. She was so tight.

He pushed in further little by little letting her adjust to his size. He did not want to hurt her. He got to a point where he felt resistance. He pulled back a little and pushed forward real fast. He felt the resistance break away. Jenna yelled out in a mix of pain and fulfillment.

He stayed still for a moment, deep inside her. He let the pain subside before he began to move again. Jason loved the feel of her soft warm flesh surrounding his cock. He slid out and back in again slowly.

"Does it hurt Jenna?"

"Only for a moment." She hissed "Ohhh Jason you feel so good. Ohhhh. Move faster..."

Jason glided in and out of her sweet dripping pussy faster. He could feel his orgasm building. She felt so damn hot and wet. He reached under her to play with her tits. He tweaked her nipples and she began to buck up towards him trying to drive him in deeper.

When she lifted up to meet him he slid one hand under her and began to fondle her pussy while he drove his cock in and out. He was still tweaking one nipple as well. She was becoming overloaded. She was racked with a mind blowing climax.

She squirted sex juice all over his hand and her pussy clamped down on his cock with each contraction she had. This combination sent Jason over the edge as well. He plunged into her delivering rope after rope of hot cum deep into her womb. He lay down on top of her spent and she lay fully satisfied.

He retied her strings for her and suggested a swim. She rolled over onto her back and smiled up to him. "A swim sounds wonderful Jason."

They walked down to the waters edge hand in hand. They enjoyed a long afternoon playing in the water and running the beach.

12