Jenna Ch. 01

Story Info
22-year-old dude savors curvy 38-year-old hottie.
2.4k words
4.28
96.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clocked stopped at that point in time. My car almost swerved right as I almost lost control of it on the slippery road.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed. "What the hell, Jenna! It's raining! I need to drive properly! Do you wanna die?"

She started laughing, her full bodied, eternally cute and melodious laugh. Oh how I hated her then.

"Stop the car." She said.

"Why? What are you up to now?"

"Just do it. Now!" her voiced was firm now.

I stopped by the side of the road and turned on the hazard lights. It was 2am in the morning, and it was raining cats and dogs. I had no freaking clue what she was trying to prove.

"Ok. I've stopped the car as you requested."

"Good, cos the moment I said what I said, the car almost went out of control, and I didn't wanna die." She giggled, running her fingers through her long brown hair. "Most 22 year old boys can't drive for nuts anyway!"

(Hated it when she did that cos it was just so sexy!)

"Of course the car would have gone out of control! I mean seriously! You shouldn't be joking like that!"

Jenna's face went serious.

"I wasn't joking. I meant it when I asked you if you wanted come over to my place for a fuck."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jenna? Wanna fuck me? No way!

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." Her huge brown eyes rolling in mock exasperation.

"Fine!" I said, starting the car. "We'll go to your place and fuck!"

It has been a long day. Dave's daughter was christened this afternoon. And Jenna, his favourite cousin, of course was Godma. After the ceremony was over we had a little celebration at his place which ended about 8pm or 9pm, following which some of us mates went for some beers at a pub nearby.

I had been watching Jenna all evening. She was getting hotter and hotter each time I saw her. Today was no exception.

Everyone loved Jenna. She was always laughing. She had the most evil sense of humour, and was one of the guys. She smoked, drank and swore like all of us, and like all of us, she had a very candid attitude towards sex. Which was why at the "ripe old" age of 38 Jenna had never once been married. Come to think of it, she was never attached for long either. She was a free spirited woman nobody could tie down.

Jenna was curvaceous. She had nice tits, probably C or D cup, full womanly hips and a sexy ass which made you wanna reach out your hand and give it a squeeze. She had very nice pouty lips and twinkly eyes. I spent many times cumming thinking of her sexy mouth wrapped around my cock.

It seemed like forever but we finally got to her place. She had a decent pad, nobody knew where she had the money to finance it since she hardly worked or was always in between jobs. Some people said she had an older boyfriend who left behind a good sum of money for her. I never tried to ask as I didn't want to pry.

I sat down on her leather sofa.

"Just get the hell into my bedroom, will you?" she said, pulling me by the hand into her bedroom.

No sooner had she banged the door shut I grabbed hold of her and planted my mouth on hers, our tongues mingling hungrily. I could feel her breasts against my chest as I held her tight. I moved my hand down to squeeze a tit. I could feel my cock stir as she coo-ed. She grabbed my other hand and put it on her other tit.

"You don't have to be gentle," she purred, her light brown eyes looking at me pleadingly.

I squeezed harder, feeling her breathe getting heavier. I pulled her sweater off. Then her bra.

Her boobs were now free.

"How do you like them?" she asked, winking.

They were beautiful. 36C. Brown nipples – huge and erect, jutting out proudly. I took a nipple into my mouth and we sank into the bed, her below me. I sucked hard. She let out a sexy moan, tweaking her other nipple.

I changed tit. She squirmed below me as I twirled my tongue around one nipple, then the other.

She was removing my shirt now. Then unbuckling my belt. Then off went my pants.

"Oh shit!" she said, feeling me.

"What?" I asked, although I knew what it probably was.

"You're freaking huge!" she exclaimed, laughing hard. "No way jose!"

"Too late bitch!" I joked, pulling my cock out. "I'm armed and dangerous."

We both started laughing but then I crawled over and stuffed my cock into her mouth and she started sucking on it hungrily.

There I was on my knees, my balls and cock dangling over her face, as she expertly sucked my cock, her tongue teasing my cock head, flicking it over the pee hole, making me moan as she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth, sucking hard. Then she was teasing my head again, eyes twinkling as I tried to push my cock in again, but she wouldn't allow it.

Instead she cupped one of my balls, and slowly licking it, holding it in her mouth, as she continued to stroke my cock.

Then she ran her tongue up and down the entire length of my shaft. I felt like I could explode anytime.

Not wanting to wait any longer I turned her on her tummy and got her on her knees.

"Ooooh..." she coo-ed. "Are you gonna fuck me like a bitch in heat?"

"Yes, you slut. I'm gonna fuck you till you're sore." I smiled evilly. "My huge cock is gonna stretch you! Are you ready for that, bitch?"

"Oooh yeah! I love huge cocks." She winked, lifting her skirt. She was wearing a g-string. I pushed it aside.

She was soaking wet. I didn't have to fiddle with her much. Instead, I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy. She let out a gasp.

"Oh mister!" she gasped. "You're too huge!"

"I know," I smirked, pushing further in.

"Oh yeah! Push it all the way in, you bad bad boy! Push it all in!"

I needed no more encouragement. Ramming the entire length of my cock in, I heard her moan in delight.

Holding onto her waist, I started moving my cock in and out of her pussy, watching her fat ass sway sexily. I gave it a slap. It quivered. And another. I felt her move with me, moaning and gasping and sighing and screaming, begging me to go harder and faster.

The slut could take it hard. And she loved it. Grabbing onto her long hair, I started fucking her hard, as she moaned and begged me to keep it up.

"Oh hell! I love your cock!" she moaned. "You're stretching me! I love it! Keep banging! Harder! Harder! Ah shit! Yeah! Don't stop! Oh shit!"

I slapped her huge ass hard. It jiggled. She let out a yelp.

"Oh you like that huh?"

"Oh yeah, I love that! Do it again! Please!"

I gave her another smack on the ass. She moaned.

I delivered a couple more slaps to her joy. The whole bed shook. The bed springs creaked. We were both starting to break into sweat, panting, moaning, yelling, screaming.

"You like being on top?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" she smiled, and we changed positions. Lying on my back, Jenna climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my huge cock. Her eyes were filled with lust, as she started riding me hard. Her boobs jiggled. I loved how they swayed from side to side. I grabbed hold of them and started tugging at her nipples. She squealed in delight, riding harder and faster, her cries getting sharper.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" she panted.

"Yeah, cum for me, baby. Cum hard. Cum you little bitch. Cum for Papa!" I hissed.

Suddenly she stiffened, letting out a loud cry. I felt the waves of her orgasm, wave after wave of it. She held on tight. I continued thrusting up. My balls tightened. I was almost ready to cum. But I held on, waiting for her to settle down.

"Thanks," She whispered. "Your turn now. How do you want it?"

"I wanna cum all over your face." I joked.

"Sure," she grinned. She got off me, and made herself comfy between my legs, taking my shaft into her hands, pumping it, occasionally flicking her tongue across my cockhead. It was also too hard to bear.

Then she took the entire length of my cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. I was almost there. I felt my balls tighten. Taking my cock out of her mouth I shot wad after wad of cum onto her face. She started giggling. Boy did she look cute.

Pulling her up, we started kissing. I wiped the cum off her face. She giggled some more. We lit cigarettes. We sat at opposite ends of the bed, our feet outstretched in a V, forming a diamond, toes touching toes.

Finishing her cigarette, she announced, "I'm still horny. Can I play?"

I smiled. She started rubbing her nipples, squeezing them occasionally.

"Squeeze your tits," I said. She did, eyes watching me intently. The intensity of her gaze made me wanna pin her down and do her all over again, but I had yet to recover.

She continued massaging her breasts.

"Do you have any toys?" I asked.

"Yeah." She got up and went to her dresser drawer, taking out a huge black dildo.

I laughed. "A black dildo eh?"

"Have you not heard? Once you go black, you can't go back!"

She got back in the same position on the bed, continuing with where she left off.

Slowly she moved her hands down to her pussy.

"Open up your pussy and let me see how wet you are," I said. She spread wider, opening up her pussy lips. She was still wet. And ready for another bang.

Slowly she started rubbing her clit, purring softly. Then she took the dildo. I crawled over and lay between her legs, taking the dildo away from her.

"I work. You, enjoy." I winked. She nodded.

I put the dildo aside. Bending my head down, I started teasing her pussy with my tongue. She let out a gasp.

"Oh hell. You're good at this. You fucker." She moaned, grinding her hips against my mouth. I grabbed her clit between my lips, flicking my tongue across her clit. She arched her body, gasping.

I inserted two fingers into her pussy, in search of her g-spot. Pushing further in, I found it.

"Whoa! For a kid, you're damn good!" she gasped, as I slowly teased her with my fingers, while keeping up with my tongue.

Slowly, I pushed another finger in. Three fingers now.

"I'm not a kid. A kid doesn't know how to treat a slut right."

"Oooh... ooooh! Shit! Hell! Yeah!" she wailed. "Yeah!"

My fingers were moving faster now. She was dripping wet. Slowly I tried to put in a fourth finger.

"Oh shit. You can't!" She gasped, and my fourth finger struggled its way in. "Oh hell! This feels sooooooooooooo good!"

I continued to tease her with four fingers, while picking up the black dildo. I rubbed it against her clit to mix it when her juices. Then slowly I brought it down to her ass.

She froze.

"No, kev. I've never done this before." She gasped.

But it was too late. I had shoved the head of the dildo through her puckered hole. She cursed at me.

"Relax. Ok? Leave it to me. Just relax as much as you can," I said.

Although with 4 fingers in her pussy and a large black dildo up her anal hole, I wondered how relaxed she could be.

Bit by bit, I worked on getting the dildo further up her asshole. It was tough no doubt. But a little persistence did the trick. Soon, it was more than halfway in. And Jenna was screaming in delight.

"You like that bitch?"

"Yeah! Oh kev, please, harder please!"

"I knew you'd be begging for more." I smiled, moving the dildo faster. "Beg for more."

"Oh Kev, please! Stick it in harder! Hell! This feels sooooooooooooo good!"

"You like it slut?"

"Yeah!"

"You like being my slut?"

"Oh yeah! Yeah!"

"Yeah! I'm gonna make my mates fuck you next. You like that huh? Getting fucked hard by a bunch of young men!"

"Oh shit! Shit! I'm cumming! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OH SITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!" she screamed, her hips bucking, the whole bed shaking wildly.

She collapsed in the bed. slowly I took the dildo and fingers out and turned her over. Her anal hole stared wide open. Rubbing some of her cum on my dick, I shoved my entire shaft into her arsehole. She let out a gasp. Slowly, holding her hips, I rocked my cock in and out of her ass, feeling her muscles squeeze my dick. She was playing with her tits and moaning, her eyes shut tight.

I continued to pound her. She was incredibly tight in the ass. It wasn't long before I knew I had to cum again.

I took my cock out. Pulling her by the hair I tried to get her to suck my cock. She resisted.

"Come on! Be a good bitch! Suck my cock! Taste your ass, you filthy slut." I stuffed my cock in her mouth. She sucked hard. Oh yes, the bitch would do anything I asked her to. I was pretty sure of it now. Holding the back of her head, I mouth fucked her, till I was ready to come.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming! Shit!" I yelled, as I came in her mouth, causing her to gag slightly. She swallowed almost the entire load, with what she couldn't contain in her mouth dribbling down the sides of her lips.

She looked at me smiling.

"That was good." She said. "Glad you picked up the rough bits. It makes it easier for me to cum."

I touched her cheek. "can I stay the night?" I asked. She nodded.

I took her in her arms and we fell asleep.

Dedicated to the TFFB