Jenna Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught in the game of thrones, women are taken as plunder.
4.5k words
4.2
33.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers be patient, this will be a story of non-consent, as the main character and her maid are taken by plundering mercenaries in Part II

*****

Jenna was a twenty eight year old woman who lived on her family's prosperous farm in Poland in the early 1700s. Ten years ago she had wedded Josef, a childhood friend from a neighboring village. His family too was well off and there was much of their mating that had been arranged, but they did like each other.

Prior to her wedding night her mother, mother in law and various aunts and older cousins had instructed her in the proper behavior for her first time, and anytime, in bed with her husband. She was to have no light in the bedroom, and prior to his entry she was to don her white night gown, lacing it up to her neck. She was to be under the covers and simply allow him to do what he would, and to make no animal noises like some city harlot. But Jenna had spied upon Josef, and other boys at the swimming hole, and she had other feelings about this matter.

Having drank more mead and vodka during the wedding party then all the other times in her life she had felt a warm glow over her body, and before she had laid under the covers as instructed she had left the oil lamp burning. When Josef had entered, wearing a knee length night shirt she had slowly threw back the covers.

She had then stood a few feet in front of him and then began to unlace her gown. She spread it open as she did so, revealing an ample cleavage and in the soft light of the lamp a view of her breasts. She has felt her breath quicken and she had become nervous but she had continued, perhaps due to the drink.

So next she shrugged off her garment and let it drop to the floor. Her long blonde hair, which she had unbounded when she had changed, she shook loose. It cascaded over her body.

Josef had gasped. Jenna at the age had been truly a beautiful young woman. She had long golden blonde hair, light brows and long lashes. Her eyes were bright blue and her teeth were star bright. Her body was magnificent. Her skin was milk white except for her lower arms, face and hands that had been exposed to the weather. Cinnamon colored freckles dotted her breasts. Her breasts were incredible, full and ripe, they had stood straight out, and at that moment had been heaving from her excited breath. These tits were crowned by petite pink areolas' and nipples that stood erect in her passion.

Her arms and legs were strong and thick, but well proportioned. Her bush was small and just a shade darker then her hair.

Josef had stood there mesmerized, so she then had stepped up to him, and had on an impulse sunk to her knees to reach the hem of his night shirt. She trembled as she then had lifted it up. She stood so she could raise it over his head, averting her eyes from his manhood. He finally had become active and had helped pull the garment over his head.

Then she had stepped back and looked fully at his now engorged cock. Her closet girlfriend, Sophia, had discussed the size of this feature, so Jenna had some background in the subject. So then she had known that her spouse was well fitted. His cock's length was equal to the span of his large foot, and was thick.

Now sweat had begun to run down her cleavage and her back. She felt wetness between her thighs. Again, acting out on a whim, or an urge, she had reached down and had then had taken into her one hand his cock. Then with her other hand she had cupped his balls. A moan then had escaped his mouth, and Jenna ran her tongue across her dry lips. Her heart had felt like it would pound out of her chest.

She gently ran her hand up and down on his cock. After a moment he carefully lifted her onto their bed. Then he covered her and set his mouth on her tits. First one, then the other, trying to take in their entirety. His hands had roamed over her body.

From the fireplace the clock, a family heirloom had struck the hour, and then it had struck the quarter hour. As he had continued his caresses she had wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tightly to her. Her chest had heaved in and out, making her ribs show through her skin.

Jenna now had her head tilted back on her pillow, eyes shut, and her lips parted. Sweat from her backside soaked the bed cover. More ran down her forehead, and her beautiful hair was soon stuck to her head. Sweat from her chest flowed thru her cleavage and pooled on her flat belly. Her breath now was is ragged gasps. She began to squirm under Josef. Tremors ran through her body. She had spread her legs under him and spoke in a fierce whisper.

"Josef, Josef, please..."

"Please what my dear?" Her passion and vulnerability that night had excited him.

"You know, oh, God, please, please fuck me." Using a word that all knew but was seldom heard by her folk.

He poised himself to enter her. When his cockhead touched her cunt lips she shuddered.

"That's it, that's it! Oh God, now Josef!" She then had reached with her hand and guided his cock head past her folds, then further. Supporting himself with his arms extended, hands on the bed, he had pushed into her. She reached with both hands and grabbed the head board of their bed. She pushed her hips up to meet him! Through clenched lips she instructed him.

"Fuck me, now, now, please."

She opened her eyes and held his, for now she was to lose her virginity.

He moved into her tight wet cunt, coming to her barrier. Then he had thrust forward. She had grimaced in pain, and then relaxed.

"Oh yes darling, go on, it will not hurt me."

It would not have mattered if she spoken those words. He could no longer have held back. He had then thrust he cock into her, needing to use his hips to get into her so tight cunt. He didn't stop until he was completely in her. She had arched her back and let out breath. If she had wanted him to be slow it was too late. Now he pumped on her, stretching her out with every penetration. She turned her head to the side and groaned, then cried out. She had lied. His fucking did hurt her!

Then as she her cunt accommodated his cock she began to enjoy her first fucking. She turned her head back to face him, and then wrapped her legs around his hips. After awhile she reached with her hands and grabbed her ankles to squeeze that much tighter. The clock then had struck the half hour. When she had felt his cock head swell in her she had clutched his dick with her cunt. As he had shot his cum into her she had shuddered with each load. Once, twice, three times.

Twice more they had fucked that night, doing nothing more than dozing in each other arms in between. When Jenna had felt he cock begin to rise she reached with hands and stroked it back into stiffness. The oil lamp had guttered out between the second and third couplings and it was an hour before dawn when they fell asleep. The bedding was by then soaked with her sweat and her blood; he had topped her all three fucks.

The next night was the same. She again had disrobed for him; she needed to wear her night gown so as to go to the privy otherwise she would have had waited naked. But as she had watched Josef watch her she realized that this act excited him. Then she removed his night shirt. On the third night as she knelt to raise his garment up, instead of grabbing the hem she lifted it enough to uncover his cock.

Then, again on an impulse, she had taken it into her hand and then set her lips over its tip. Inexperienced and unschooled in such an act had not prevented her from taking most of his length into her mouth, and from using her tongue on it as she did so.

His arousal had led him to lift her up and not gently put her on their bed. As before he devoted himself to her beautiful breasts, but this time he bite and chewed on her nipples and the soft/ firm flesh of her tits. He had not been so rough that he elicited anything more than soft yelps and cries from his wife. When he had entered her it was in one forceful thrust that had Jenna arch her back and lift her hips of the bed. Looking down at her Josef had seen that her eyes were open but glazed. A film of sweat covered her entire body. More ran down off her forehead.

Later that night she had aroused him again with her lips; she needed to stand next to their bed as it was so narrow. Once his was stiff she climbed back in and before he could move over so that she would be under him she straddled his hips. Fixing her eyes on his she had reached with one hand and held his stiff cock and then had lowered herself onto it. As it entered her cunt her eyes shut and her tongue ran across her dry lips.

She had rocked back and forth until she had his entire member in her cunt. Then she took her hands and placed them on her tits. She rubbed her nipples to a stiffness that she not experienced in all of their past fucking.

Josef then had had grabbed her hips in his strong hands and ground her down against him, moving in a circular motion. Jenna had then leaned back, her hands still self stimulating her tits.

When back had been arched so that it her hair fell down and her had could almost had reached her ankles the added friction from this position was almost overwhelming.

"Oh, Josef, yes, oh my love, fuck, oh Mother in Heaven."

Josef had smiled at her language, mixing the crudest word among their folk with a reference to Mary. He had looked at her face in the lamp light. Her eyes had been squeezed shut while her mouth was wide open as she tried to draw in enough air. While her hands had been on her tits he had seen that her chest was heaving in and out. After a moment he had spoke in a whisper.

"Should not it be you Jenna fucking me? Are you not the wife?"

She had had froze with his words. She had opened her eyes and then had spoken in a quiet, urgent voice.

"Yes, yes my darling."

She then had dropped her hands off her chest and lowered herself over him, using her arms to support herself. She then had begun to move up and down on his cock. Her breasts hung over Josef and he took one in into his hand. They were slick with her sweat. After she had gone on for awhile he had spoken again. His voice was almost angry.

"You call this fucking Jenna?!"

"What?"

"Are you a dead fish like the men in the village speak off?"

"NO! NO Josef!"

Worried that his words had hurt her he spoke reassuringly.

"No my dear, you are wonderful!"

They smiled at each other. Then she had raised and lowered herself in rapid forceful motions. Josef looked down between them and had watched his cock enter and leave his mate's cunt. Now sweat rolled off her. He took her breasts and mashed them together with such roughness that she had yelped in pain and then Josef had become gentle in his handling of her beautiful tits.

Jenna had continued to rise and fall on her husband's cock. Her cunt was so slick that his member glided in and out of her. Soon both of their patches had become soaked and matted. When she had felt his head had begun to swell in anticipation of his ejection she had clenched her cunt against his cock, as if she had been milking a beast.

When he had subsided she had lifted up and off him. She felt his cum licking down out of her and onto her thighs. She lay next to him and fell asleep. Later that night he had awaken her. He had turned her over on her back and then had swung her so that she was her chest was on the bed, her hips had been leaning on the edge, and her feet on the floor. Fully awake she had asked him.

"Josef, what is this?"

He had simply hushed her. He spread her legs apart and then slowly pushed into her. His strokes at first had been deep; shudders had run through her body when his cockhead came against her the back of her cunt. Even when she had mounted him he had not been so deep! So her breath had quickened, her chest rising and falling as she was pressed against the bedding, her beautiful tits pushed out. Her head had been turned to one side, her mouth agape.

Her long golden hair had lain on her back and spread across the bedcover. Looking down at her in the lamplight, having her body had begun to be covered when a sheen of sweat Josef had found her so arousing he struggled to control himself.

Being fucked in this position had aroused Jenna incredibly. She had begun to move her hips to match Josef's slow loving thrusts. Instinctively she had raised herself up with her arms. This adjustment to their position had increased her stimulation! Her hair had then fallen to the bed, and her tits hung down, swaying with each the movement of her hips. At the center of her pleasure she felt a burning, a tingling, coming from when he entered her.

"Oh, God, Josef, I, I do not know..."

"What Jenna? What do you not know?" He had spoken quietly, truly baffled.

"I, I do not know what, what..." She gasped for breath.

Before she had finished Josef had reached with his hands and hand cupped her breasts. His fingers found her nipples, which he then had gently rubbed. It was if Jenna had been struck be lightening. She then reared up on one hand. With the other she had reached and covered one of his.

"OH! Mother of God! OH!"

That her cries reached the bed of his parents, for they had lived with them, had Josef hushing her again.

"Oh, I am sorry! Oh, but Mother, fuck me Josef! I do not know what you are doing! Please! Faster!"

Her husband then had responded. He had released her breasts and she collapsed onto the bed. He then had grabbed her hips and had started to stroke quickly but still deep. With each rapid thrust an animal like grunt had come from his beautiful wife. He balls had slapped against her ass and thighs. Soon she pushed back with her hips each time he had driven his cock into her.

After awhile she had had sweat rolling down her spine. Underneath her chest the cover had become soaked. And then her grunts had changed to words.

"Oh, Josef, Oh Mother Mary, I do not know...oh, oh, in the Mother's Name fuck me, fuck me, harder Josef, the Christ, push it into me, Oh, Oh, Mary Mother fuck me Josef!"

She had begun to have spasms run through her body. She had used her cunt muscles to grip his cock. Her breath had escaped from her pursed lips like steam from a kettle. She had felt that the bed was falling out from beneath her, that the room was spinning. Then suddenly she had raised herself back up on her arms arched her back and cried out.

"OH! GOD FUCK!"

He had reached with a hand to muffle her. He had felt her body quiver and shake. And then he had cum, his cockhead swelling in one long ejection that had gone on forever until he shuddered and had fallen down on top of Jenna. His cum had oozed out from around his shrinking dick and onto her thighs, white on white.

Later that night when they had laid side by side she remembered her Sophia had spoken of when a woman might "feel the earth move."

After that their sex lives had changed. All the time she had found actual pleasure. For she had had been able to have him be not so rough. And taken from behind she had had "felt the earth move" as her friend had had called it.

And after that night they had both looked for chances sex outside the bedroom. They had met in the barn. There sometimes she had without saying a word had pulled off her small clothes from under her skirt. Then she had placed herself against the rough timbered walls or had her go on all fours on the straw and dung of the floor. She had had only objected when he had pressed his dick to her asshole. For she had truly thought that such an act was a sin, and it also would be too painful

Other times he had her go to the granary and then had sat on a chest and motioned her over and had her lower his pants and taken his cock into her mouth. The first time she had sucked him she had removed his cock in time, and his cum had shot on her apron.

But that was too hard of a stain to remove, and her mother in law had asked her about it, so the following times she took his load into her mouth, and then had spit it out on the floor. She had first worried that losing his seed was also a sin, since they were meant by God to have children. But when less than two months had passed since their wedding and she had become certain she had been carrying his child she no longer was concerned.

And in their bedroom he had taken his tongue and lips to Jenna's cunt. He had done so the first time after he had feasted on her tits. Instead of entering her he had moved down her body. He had placed her thighs over his shoulders. Jenna had held herself in suspense, and when he aroused her she acted in a manner that excited and shocked Josef.

"Oh, yes, yes, oh, I love you, I love you Oh, Josef, yes my cunt Mother of Christ, my fucking cunt!" he could not believe she had spoken thus," my cunt, my fucking cunt, oh Josef, yes, I love you."

Her words had so shocked Josef that he pulled away, but Jenna had grabbed his head in her hands and forced his mouth back against her cunt. As he returned to tonguing her she pressed her muscled thighs against his face. Then she continued to urge him in the coarsest of language. When he had entered her she had twisted under him like a weasel, a string of filth flowing from her lips, her face contorted in passion and pain.

So Jenna then was a most happy of women. She had loved the pleasure she received, and the pleasure she had given him. And a thought that she keep in the back of her mind was that while Josef by all accounts as happy with life, especially after she had told him about her condition, and he could not hide his pleasure in the couplings, she knew that such acts would help keep any man from straying.

For while it was difficult for an affair or tryst to take place in their small world, it was not impossible. There were women who enjoy coupling with such a man. And many times in the year he would be gone to the larger villages, hauling grain and other products. And then there were the times he went off with the militia and all the tales that she had heard of the camp followers.

And it was the militia that took Josef away. Three months after their wedding, and a two months after she knew she had had become pregnant he had been called up. And a month after that she had received word from a neighbor that he had been killed in battle.

And so ten years ago her life had changed. She had moved back with her father and mother. This evening, in the cool autumn air Jenna had just finished the milking and had cleaned the pails and put them away.

Since she had moved back she gave birth to twin boys; Josef, named after his father, and Stephen, who was named after her father. He still was alive, but her mother had died two years ago. Her brother Tomaz also live here, and he and boys, who were very close, were away for a day or two, hauling grain to the market.

Today as most days she wore a green skirt that fell to her ankles and a white blouse that laced up. Her breasts were larger then when she had wed, and her hips were wider. Both due to her bearing the twins. Her larger tits were not necessarily a detriment to her appeal. She wore her blouse tighter than most women would in her status, and laced it up so her breasts stood out. Her hair was still golden and thick, though she wore it scandalously short. Her teeth were star white and her face did not show one wrinkle.

Her neck was fitted perfectly to her body. Under her blouse she had a band of cloth wrapped around her breasts supposedly o as to keep them from bouncing immodestly, as they were heavy and ripe, but she wrapped it so to actually push her tits out. For she had a secret urge to be immodest.

Since Josef had climbed onto his horse and rode off to war and death she had never felt the touch of a man. Sometimes her yearning for fierce coupling of her married days had her thinking of how that could be arranged. But then she would stop herself, knowing that it would either impossible or too risky.

12