Jenna Ch. 03

Story Info
A striking young woman + a mysterious doctor with a secret.
1.9k words
4.37
30.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna saw Dr. Greyson near with two gleaming metal pieces. She felt his hands lift her breasts, and gasped when there was a cold pinching. She felt pain, and then the pleasure. She heard some low noises, and the stool rolling away. The vibrator picked up another notch and someones fingers held her clit up so that there was no escape. She thrashed her head on the paper covering of the chair. When she felt a warm pushing at her vagina, she sighed in relief. She hoped it was Dr. Watts, but at this point, she was too turned on to care.

Derek slid into her gently, all the way to the hilt and rested for a moment inside her. It was heaven. His cock was sensitive from his orgasm, but still hard. He felt her wetness, the moist heat, and had to clench his jaw from cumming. He slid out of her and felt her tried to slide down onto it. He groaned, muttered, and then slammed into her. His hands found their way to her waist, and he slid her onto his cock again and again. He felt the vibrator brush up against him occasionally and he was going crazy with the sensation. He heard her moans turn into screams and new he had to give in.

Jenna was in a state of pure sexual arousal. Every time he slid into her, he slammed her clit up again the vibrator. Each time, she felt the clamps on her tits tighten and pull up. It was amazing. She felt the band at her waist release and the stirrups loosen, and suddenly she was being held up by strong arms and pumped into. The change in position was forcing her clit to rub even harder against the vibrator, and her nipples were being pulled away from her body. When she felt something against her ass, she knew she was in trouble.

Dr. Greyson lubed up his finger, and held it against Jenna's bottom. Each time she slid down, her ass pushed down on his finger. She knew it was slutty, but she wanted it. She pushed down harder and harder, until finally his finger went inside. A moment of pain, followed by a million sensations. Now she could feel her ass and her pussy being pumped into each time.

Derek felt her give in, saw Dr. Greyson's finger in her butt. He thought it was crazy hot, that she could get release off of that. He felt Dr. Greyson move closer to him, felt the doctor push him this way and that, until finally he was underneath Jenna, her hands still bound, pressing her into him. He willed her to open her eyes, and she did. He lost himself in their green depths, wished it could be this way forever. He reached his hand up pushed back her hair. He could've swore she leaned into his hand. He made a move to press his lips onto hers, and felt her jerk back. He held back his disappointment, realizing this was just about sex. Forced sex. He was just a cock and some fingers.

She felt Dr. Watts fingers in her hair, and leaned against him. He felt so wonderful. She lifted her face towards him to kiss her, and suddenly something cold was poured onto her ass. She jerked, surprised. A couple more pushes from Dr. Watts and then she felt Dr. Grayson at her ass a few minutes later. She knew Dr. Watts was surprised, felt his body stiffen. She rocked her body against his, letting him know it was okay.

Derek felt Dr. Grayson moved behind them, and then felt a push against her pussy. He was going to anally rape her, and with Derek on top of her, she couldn't go anywhere. Derek saw red, and his whole body tightened. Then he felt her sigh and slide up against him. He let out his breath and leaned forward to nuzzle her. He had never felt so helpless, or so turned on. Dr. Grayson starting pumping at alternative points, until he knew Jenna was seeking release. He pulled up on the clamps and reached down to suck on the extended nipples. She whimpered and he put his hand into her bound one.

She felt his hand go into hers, warm, and rough. She was content in this moment. He would never hurt her. She let the sensation of her ass and pussy being fucked at the same time take her away. She barely felt the orgasm, felt the two of them cum inside her. She did feel the cool air when they withdrew, and made a sound of disappointment. Dr. Watts was careful not to remove his hand though, wrapping it around hers tightly.

"We should let the other staff have a chance at her. A slut like that shouldn't be wasted." Jenna stiffened, unclenched her hand from around Dr. Watts. How could he? Dr. Greyson laughed, acknowledging the good idea. She tried to close her legs, but he held them open. She turned her head to the side, felt a tear seep out and hit the paper. She was a fool.

Dr. Greyson turned, presumably to open the curtain, and there was a whirlwind of action. Jenna opened her eyes to see Dr. Watts pulled the gun on Dr. Greyson. He looked sick, and was edging towards the door. Dr. Watts warned him not to move, and when he made an attempt to head out, Dr. Watts pulled the trigger and she saw crimson spread over his chest. Dr. Watts rushed out the door, and in a few minutes she heard sirens and shouting. He came back in, stepped over the body, and handed her the clothes she had been wearing previously. He opened his mouth to speak, seemed to hesitate, and then just said, "Might want to put them on quickly. The police will be here in a few seconds."

She didn't know what she was expecting him to say, but that wasn't it. The cops came in, took the statements, removed the body, and left the two of them, both staring at the floor, a hour or so later.

Jenna finally looked up at him, and his gut fisted in disgust with himself. She was holding herself together, but clearly she was traumatized. That he had any part in that was so fucked up. He couldn't stop the disgust from being reflected in his eyes, and he saw her eyes glaze over with the sheen of tears. He reached out to her, but she had closed up to him. He knew she could never care about him now, not ever. His only wish was that she could get over this, not relive the nightmare over and over.

Jenna headed out the door, out of the clinic, out of the path of Dr. Watts. Strange that without him, she now felt dirty and touched. The weather reflected her thoughts, dark, gloomy, starting to pour. She made it to her car, and realized she had left her keys in her purse, still on the floor in that room.

She reentered the double doors, thinking in humor of the last time she had come in here. The cops were still there, taking statements from the staff. She turned the corner to the hallway and saw Dr. Watts there, standing with an officer. She tried to turn around, caught herself, and squared her shoulders. This was not her first rejection. She walked past the two of them, and caught the tail end of the officers comment..."- like to be locked in a room with a hottie like that for six hours." She half turned, saw that Dr. Watts didn't even seem to react. What was she expecting?

She ran the rest of the way, grabbed her purse, and headed back. When she turned the corner this time, the officer was on the ground, his head back, bleeding from his nose, and whimpering. Derek was squatting, jabbing his finger into the officers chest. "...beautiful, smart, strong. What she went through, no one else in this building could've endured. I would've done anything to get her out of there. Anything. I would do anything for even a chance to be with her. All I wanted to do was help her, and now it's my fault she is hurt." Dr. Watts slid down the wall, seemingly exhausted. He put his head in his hands.

Jenna felt her heart flutter. She must've read something wrong, misread the signs. Somehow in the last six hours, he had come to mean everything to her. The only thing that had hurt her, was his disgust.

"Well, if that's true - " Jenna started, seeing Derek's head come up in shock, "- why did you look at me like I disgust you, like I wasn't worthy of you?" She started out strong, but inside she was hurting. She knew they could hear the pain in her voice. Derek stood, his mouth gaping. "Disgusted?! The only thing that was disgusting at any point today was myself. I was angry and disgusted with myself. I should've been able to take care of you, not hurt you more. You depended on me, and I let you down." He kept walking until he was directly in front of her, close enough to see the flecks of gold in her eyes. "There were a million opportunities to save you, and I just ended up taking advantage of you."

Jenna saw the defeat in his eyes, and her heart broke a little more. "You are the reason we are here right now. YOU. I had lots of opportunities too, and I missed them. We were a little distracted." Dr. Watts grinned a little, the light returning to his eyes. She reached up and smoothed his hair, caressing his face. "You are strong, and beautiful, and would make any woman proud. You also clearly have a bit of an anger issue. Every time I'm with you, you've bloodied someone." She smiled, letting him see the twinkle in her eye.

Derek stood still for a moment, letting it sink in, and then let out a bark of laughter and picked her up against him. His hands locked behind her waist and he looked into her eyes. "Come home with me." Jenna was startled, but this man had become her life in just a few hours. She knew she would never trust a man the way she trusted him, never care about someone. She nodded and lowered her head to his waiting mouth.

------------------ 2 years later ------------------------------

"Babe, it's back on!" Jenna hustled from the kitchen, stopping for a moment at the entry of the living room to look at her husband. He was in his black boxer briefs, lounging in the recliner, watching the Packer game. He was one of those men that was meant to be naked. She smiled to herself, and he caught the grin. "What's that look for?"

Jenna laughed, and shook her head. "Nothing." She perched on the side of his chair, and he tugged her down into his lap. His arms went around her, and she knew she would always be safe. And when she wriggled on his lap innocently and felt his rising erection, she also knew she would always be sated. She heard his warning voice..."Jenna...."