Jenna Ch. 03: Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I'm about to give Jenna what all the male staff members would like to share in. This will be one fucking that she won't soon forget.

The fact that she shut off her phone and has opened up her ass to my cock leaves little doubt that she has accepted the role of dominated slut. I originally assumed that she had never been fucked in the ass before but now I begin to wonder. As she humps her ass back onto my cock I begin to doubt that this women is a virgin anywhere anymore.

For those that are wondering I'm a six foot blond well-built male weighing 190 pounds and my cock is a little over average in size. About two Red Bulls in length and girth actually. When a women strokes my dick they can usually get two hands around it and the head sticks out the end for personal attention.

The mushroom head of my cock had just popped past Jenna's sphincter and she had let out a scream of pain at the intrusion. I am grasping her heavy breasts and pull them back as I thrust my prick into her. I stop to let her adjust and catch her breath before I stuff her with more of my cock. Twisting her nipples brings moans from her lips as she finally begins to tell me what she really wants me to do to her. .

Jenna's Story

Bent over the arm of that couch I feel like I am at your mercy. You have ravaged my tight pussy with that big member of yours and now you are about to destroy my even tighter anus.

Now I now I have a rather tight sex as many men have told me. But you are really hung and have torn me torn up. The pain is like losing my virginity again. That deep feeling of being owned and taken is stronger than the pain though and worth it. As you now start pushing your oiled thick cock in my ass I buck and strain to accept it. My husband is the only one who has ever dared to fuck my ass. He is rather well endowed too or so I thought until I met you. I let him take my ass when we were dating. I like getting fingered there but that was new and he really took his time enjoying his possession of my body.

Now however is a different thing? That log of yours is sliding in and out of my distended ass. Thank God for the lube as it slides without too much pain or burning. You get in position behind me and start ramming that thing into me harder and further. I howl and squeal. "ooohhh Gaaawwwwdd ooooohhhh shit ahhhhh" You get finally all the way in and take a few seconds to let me get used to that feeling. Playing with my nipples is getting me so hot. You grab me by the forehead and pull me back and say in a very manly deep voice "are you mine now?" I respond between two hard breaths "yes" You know you have tamed at least for now the business executive that you know has teased so many men around the industry not because she is very hot or pretty but because of her attitude and outfits.

Now you get ready to show me who the boss is.

Mike's Story

Jenna's ass is squeezing my cock with an unbelievable intensity as I slide another couple of inches into her. Her groans and grunts are turning me on even more. I reach down between her thighs into the sopping mess that is her crotch. I can't believe how wet her cunt is as I caress her hairy swollen lips. I grasp her extended clit between my fingers and begin to massage it. Her groans turn to gasps of pleasure as I play with her clit and continue to drive my cock into her ass. Her pussy continues to cream as her thighs twitch in anticipation. I drive the last inch into her as I feel my balls bang up against her cunt. Her back is covered in perspiration as her body becomes inflamed with desire. The pain has since disappeared to be replaced with lust. She now starts to rotate her ass as I continue to withdraw and then drive my prick back into her body. I catch her looking at the wall mirror as her rosebud stretches to the maximum around my thick piece of meat. Her expensive leather boots are shaking from the pounding that she is taking. The fancy silk thigh highs have slid to the top of her boots in a sodden mess from her secretions. The look of lust on her face tells me that she is ready for anything. She has become a different person. One who's only desire is to get thoroughly fucked. Her juices flood my fingers as I continue to tease her clit and swollen hairy lips. It appears that our executive big shot is multi-orgasmic. Her head shakes side to side and her hair is matted to her face as she starts to build to another huge release. I can feel the pressure building in my balls and I want us to go over the top together. I pick up the pace and drive my cock deep into Jenna's ass as hard as I can as she yells words of encouragement knowing that her cum is right in front of her. .

Jenna's Story

I howl from the rapid ass fucking you are giving me. The burning sensation is gone and now only the pleasure of being dominated by my stallion is left. Slamming against me you push me further down. My ass is just at the right height for you and you just slam faster and faster into my destroyed ass. "Faster" I squeal "I can't ahhhhhh take much more ouuuuuhhh" You are holding my hips and are positioned right above me. That thick long cock is driving like a jackhammer into my ass. You are possessing me like no one else has before" you are mine now Jenna" you groan as you flick my clit one more time. I scream a long cry of pleasure and pain as I come hard. Never have I come from being ass fucked. My rosebud closes on you even more tightly. You can't hold much more and spurts of cum splash inside me marking your complete domination of Jenna. .

Mike's Story

Jenna thrashes beneath me as I shoot rope after rope of hot cum into her ass. I drive my cock deep into her bowels as my balls smack up against wet cunt for the final injection. Jenna falls forward on the back of the couch in exhaustion as my cock starts to shrivel back to its normal size. I run my hands over her perspiration soaked back and tell her not to move while I clean up for the encore. She says, "What encore? I couldn't move to save my life." My cock falls out of Jenna's ass with a plop and she groans in recognition of its departure. As I turn towards the bathroom, I give a "you're on" signal towards the closet. Jenna is facing away from the mirrored closet and doesn't witness Dan slowly slide the door aside and enter the bedroom. As I walk towards the bathroom I think back to what lead up to this moment.

Dan and I go back a lot of years to high school. Both of us have always been athletic and played a lot of football in both high school and college where we got our degrees together. We roomed together for four years and committed innumerable sins while in each other's company. Dan graduated with a degree in Technology while mine was in business. We have kept in touch with each other and still continue to party together when the opportunity presents itself.

I recently moved back to the city where Dan works and we started getting together with his Friday night work group. I hadn't really paid too much attention to where Dan worked, (he was the IT Director for his company) until one Friday evening when this tall leggy brunette walked into the bar. She screamed executive from head to toe. Dressed in a smart business suit that accented her curves as if she was poured into it. Her large breasts were mounted proudly on her chest and begged everyone to pay attention. Her tight A-line skirt came to just above her knees and were accented with expensive four inch high heels that encased a pair of what appeared to be silk, seamed nylons. Who wears those anymore! I was staring at this vision when Dan asked me if I liked what I saw. The high-priced executive was Jenna and what Dan didn't know is that the two of us had made an acquaintance a couple of years earlier. I had fucked her royally in her conference room and left her semi-comatose when I finished with her.

Dan commenced telling me what a bitch she was and that she was impossible to deal with. She kept his department constantly busy with her silly demands and requests. He had tried to come onto her a number of times but had been rebuffed with disdain. Although she was married, the rumour mill had it that certain privileged individuals had access to her pussy. Dan wasn't one of them and it pissed him off to no end. He wasn't sure if it was because he wasn't high enough up the corporate ladder or because he was black. And Dan is very black. In college we were known as salt and pepper.

I listened to Dan commiserate on the unfairness of his situation while I played low-profile and watched Jenna work the bar. Actually, she worked the executives. Anyone that she considered beneath her, she simply ignored. At one point Dan walked up to the bar for drinks and greeted Jenna only to be ignored with a low life stare from her beautiful eyes. As Dan returned from the bar I decided to attempt to give my best friend what he desired.

When he sat down and asked if I had seen the cold shoulder he had received I asked him if he would like pay-back? He asked what I was talking about. I then told him about my relationship with Jenna. (See my earlier story). He couldn't believe what he was hearing and asked how that was going to help him. I told him that Jenna had contacted me about getting together at a conference that she had to attend. Dan started laughing as he informed me that he was scheduled to attend the IT portion of the same conference. (Jenna was attending the Operations portion). The stage being set, Dan and I spent the rest of the evening putting a plan in place to give Jenna her comeuppance.

After giving my cock a thorough cleaning in the bathroom, I gently stroked it back to life as I quietly re-entered the bedroom. Jenna was still splayed across the couch with her legs spread apart and showed little sign of life unlike Dan who had shed his clothes and stood behind her naked and fisting his giant black log of a cock. Dan is about 3 inches taller than me and carries about an extra 20 pounds. His cock is also marginally larger than mine. Especially the cockhead which is probably the size of a baseball. The mushroom head was swollen and angry looking as he stroked its full length. Jenna was starting to moan when I signalled Dan to move between her legs and fuck her. He needed no further prodding as he spread her legs further apart and started sliding the mushroom head of his cock up and down her wet, hairy cuntal lips. As he started to push the head into her body, Jenna came to life and said, "Mike, where did you get the energy? You can't be ready to go again so soon." I slapped Dan on the back and he drove that big sucker right up into Jenna's cunt as I stepped forward and pushed my now stiff cock into her wide open mouth choking off the scream that just stared to escape from her lips. .

Jenna's Story

I look up at you with eyes full of terror. What is going on? At first I think of a dildo but then I feel hands on my hips. My pussy is really stretched already but still that cock is massive and can barely get in me.

You pull out of my mouth so I can breathe. I look at the mirror and see part of the closet open. A video camera is set up in there. Then in the mirror that is left I see Dan. I gasp in shock as I recognize him from work. "Hi Jenna! Now you will know what we do to a tease like you" he groans trying to fit that bat into me. I see the grotesque size of his cock as it is being shoved in my prim and proper pussy "please no please I can't raahhha" He starts pushing deeper and I start howling in pain. But he adds lube to his cock and pushes deeper. He drives it in as you watch but you can't stay still and you go in front of me again. Grabbing me by the hair you shove that big rod of yours into my gaping mouth.

Dan is getting a bit faster. His member is tearing me apart. I was stretched but sore already and now it is insane. I drool all over your cock as Dan's thrusts push me against your cock.

Dan starts groaning "oh shit watching you fuck her was too much rahhh aaaa I'm gonna breed her now oh here it comes" I feel cum splashing in my pussy again as Dan strokes his cock. .

Mike's Story

"Damn that was good but a bit quick man" Dan snarls. "We will have to do this again. Think she will remember this when she wakes up from the drug you gave her?"

"Drug? What drug? This bitch is running on natural sexual adrenaline! The only drugs here is the Viagra we took. I told you Jenna loves to fuck. It's just that she's so uptight that she can't let herself go. It's a change just to hear her tell me to fuck her. Before we're done with her she'll use every filthy word in the book. I really want to hear her tell us to fuck her cunt! Her problem has to do with either her upbringing or her lack of sexual education. Ok Dan, let's get her over to the bed and ready for some more action. If we can't fuck her into being the little slut that we want then we can use the video to convince her to play nice. In any case, it looks as if you won't have any problem with her at work anymore."

Dan and I took Jenna's comatose body from the back of the couch and laid her across the stripped off bed. She looks a mess with cum drooling from her pussy and ass. Her hair is plastered to her face and she has remnants of saliva and cum around her mouth. Dan and I get some face cloths and start to clean up the mess. This in turns starts to bring Jenna around. As she starts her recovery Dan and I double team her by starting to tease her large breasts and extended nipples. She starts to protest but must realize that she has gotten herself into an impossible situation. As our hands gently caress her thighs she starts to groan and undulate her hips. My hand slides in between her legs to start to play with her pussy when I run into Dan's already busy fingers. Jenna's crotch is a sopping mess and she has lost all inhibitions as to what she wants next. .

Jenna's Story

"Please I am so sore mmmm i can't take you anymore ooohhhhh you are too big oohhh no I am ahahaaha please " Dan pushes his big black cock against my mouth "ever fucked a black man Jenna?" he snarls pushing his massive member into my mouth. You stretch my legs and apply lubricant to my pussy before sliding your cock into me again. Your slamming pushes me onto Dan's cock until I choke and drool on it. "Damn that snobby bitch can suck dick" Dan exclaims. "Yeah Jenna rrrahhhh".

You are having a good old time. As Dan pulls out of my mouth I scream "please stop it hurts I can't anymore please" Dan says "well Jenna you need to finish us" And he slams his cock into my mouth. I reach up and grab it and as I suck his tip I stroke his shaft faster and faster. Enjoying the sight you get in the rhythm and start fucking me quick. Suddenly Dan pulls out and spurts cum all over my once proper lady's face. You are so turned on you just ravage my pussy and explodes again inside me.

Once we have all recovered you look at me as I clean myself "Well Jenna how about next time we have a triple date the three of us. Not like you have a choice. Dress hot and sexy to show us you care".

Mike's Story

"Let's fuck her doggy style." urged Dan. "You get behind her, I'll be in front doing her mouth. You won't believe how long I've dreamt of having Jenna's lips wrapped around my cock. If only the whole office were here to see it."

Jenna let her body go limp in submission, she heard the guys heavy breathing, felt them take their positions in order to take her in the humiliating "dog fashion" position. Another spasm shot through her sensuously prostrated body as she felt Dan place his hands on either side of her face, pulling her forward toward his loins as her knelt in front of her.

"Open your mouth," he ordered, squiring his loins forward to press the hotly swollen massive head of his rigid cock right up against her sensuous red lips.

Once more, just as if she was so lost in her frenzy of lust that she had no mind or will of her own, Jenna complied, opening her mouth as wide as possible taking the twitching cock-head with minimal protest between her lips. Her body suddenly tensed as, simultaneously, I leaned forward from behind, thrusting my palpitating cock right up between her trembling thighs to find heated contact with her already wet swollen tunnel. Jenna sucked her breath in deeply as I eagerly lunged forward burrowing my cock easily up her well lubricated fuck channel until my loins smacked up against her ripe buttocks.

From in front, Dan shoved eagerly forward, a lusty groan rising in his throat as he pushed his pulsating cock-shaft deeper between her obscenely ovalled lips, all the way along the length of her tongue until it was embedded in full erection far in the back of her throat.

Jenna's body shivered from the shattering dual skewering. Her mouth was completely stretched to maximum by the lewdly throbbing black rod of Dan's cock, and from behind by my pulsing shaft of flesh buried to the hilt in her already wantonly flowering loins.

She'd never felt so ashamed, humiliated and wanton in her life. Kneeling between the two of us who were obscenely and thoughtlessly violating her defenseless flesh, she felt herself a picture of depravity, and she was helpless to resist, even if she had wanted to.

Jenna let out a long drawn out moan as we simultaneously began to move, and almost instantly she forgot her shame and responded with a sensuous writhing of her own body. .

Jenna's Story

I wake up naked. I do not remember really well what had happened except Mike and I had met and fucked. There is something odd and I vaguely remember someone else but I cannot quite put my finger on it.

I slowly get my wrinkled clothes back on my sore, tender body and limp back to my hotel room.

I get a text from you telling me what a great time you had and wanting to see me again soon.

I reply "sure" I remember cumming hard and like crazy and I know that I want more.

12