Jenna Gets Broken In

Story Info
She falls foul of her brother's friends.
2.8k words
4
153.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna let her head fall back against the bed and looked at the world upside down. Through the wall she could hear her brothers' television; the awful muzak that meant he was watching porn. She was bored; her eighteenth birthday had been only last week and already she was tired of adult life.

Her hair smelt of grease from the café that she worked in most days; she had done a twelve hour shift today and her legs ached with the amount of walking she done between all those tables. It seemed like her shift would last forever.

Their father was away driving his truck long haul since that was the only job he could get. It seemed the only one of them doing what they wanted was Hal; her brother, he'd been unemployed for six months now and it appeared to agree with him. He and the three friends of his that hung around the house all day; watching porn and eating all the food.

Jenna sighed; she would take a shower and then see if there was anything left in the fridge. She stripped off and poked her head around her door to make sure that none of Hal's friends were around. Assured that the coast was clear she stepped out into the hallway.

Hal's friend's were jerks and would tease her mercilessly if they saw her in her ratty bathrobe. She placed her hand on the bathroom door to push it open just as she heard the toilet flush; she barely had time to step back when Ian wrenched the door open and loomed over her. He grinned, there was a look in his eye that made her bite her lip.

"Evening, Jenna." He said in low voice, his eyes flicking towards Hal's door.

"Excuse me." Jenna made to push past him into the bathroom but the man stood his ground, which left Jenna standing too close with her hand on his chest.

Ian grinned at her and placed his large hand over her smaller one; he pulled it downwards along his grubby t-shirt to the front of his jeans. Jenna gave a hiccup of fear and tried to pull away but he held her too firmly. She stepped back but she couldn't loosen his grip, her eyes widened as she felt his hard cock twitch beneath her fingers.

She shook her head desperately, looking up at his face trying to appeal to him to release her. When she looked at him she was horrified to see that he wasn't looking at her face but straight down the front of bathrobe, she gasped and tried harder to snatch her hand away whilst using her other hand to pull her robe closed.

"Just a quick look and I'll let you go." Ian whispered, walking backwards into the bathroom pulling her along by her hand that was pressed his jeans.

Jenna whimpered as he kicked the door shut behind him, leaning back against it and trapping her inside with him. She was wide eyed with fear now. His cock had grown as long as the whole length of her hand and as she tried to pull away her robe gaped even further.

"Show me." He hissed.

Jenna shook her head frantically.

"If I have to make you then I will do more than just look, do you understand me?" Ian snarled.

Jenna began to cry but she nodded her head; if she was to scream now then Hal's other two friends would come running and she was not sure that Hal would even try and fight them away from her.

Very slowly Jenna tugged at the sash around her waist, Ian held her hand over his crotch with both of his hands now and he rocked against her as he stared down at her chest. When the belt dropped open she lifted the left side of the robe open; exposing her breast to his gaze. Jenna flushed deeply, the tears on her cheek did nothing to cool her humiliation.

"Now see that is so prime; I have wanted to see that for myself for a very long time Jenna." He took one hand away from holding hers against him and brushed aside the other half of the robe and ogled at her 36 C's. "There see; I only wanted to look, unless you wanted me to touch?" He licked his lips as he looked back up at her face.

Jenna shook her head violently. Ian laughed and opened the bathroom, he took one last look before closing the door quietly behind him. She rushed to the door to throw the bolt home before she sat down heavily on the toilet seat and cried softly. She dragged the robe around herself tightly; unable to believe what had just happened. She would have to make sure that Hal didn't allow Ian over anymore, it would be unbearable for him to be in the house any more.

Jenna took a bath instead of a shower; soaking for an hour and a half rather than step out into the hallway again. She had heard Hal's friends calling out their goodbyes to her brother and stayed for an extra half an hour just to be sure they had all gone.

The next morning Jenna got dressed in a clean uniform; she was working the late shift and didn't have to get to the café till ten o'clock; the down side being that she wouldn't finish until ten that night.

When ten o'clock finally came she was exhausted; her feet ached in her high heeled shoes; her only vanity was not succumbing to the awful trainers that the older waitresses wore.

She was relieved to see Hal's beat up old Escort parked outside the front of the café as she waved good-bye to Ted the owner and Anna the cook. The front passenger door was broken so Jenna automatically slipped into the back seat, the car pulled away quickly from the kerb.

"Evening."

Jenna looked up to see Ian sitting next to her, confused she looked at the driver only to see that it was not Hal but his other friend Frank who was driving with Tiny sitting beside him. He flashed Jenna a grin before turning his attention to the road ahead.

Jenna grabbed hold of the door handle and tried to wrench it open.

"Child lock's on." Said Ian with a low chuckle.

Jenna began to wind down the window down, whether to scream or to climb she wasn't sure. Ian grabbed her wrists and pulled her into the middle seat he motioned at the huge man in the front passenger seat, Tiny, who climb over and filled the seat that Jenna had just vacated. She looked desperately out of the window to see that instead of turning left to go through town and home they were turning right.

Neither man touched her as they drove, Jenna sat wedged between them, her arms across her stomach so as to avoid touching them even accidentally. Thirty minutes later the car pulled into the rough car park at the entrance to the woods. Tiny began hum 'Teddy Bear's Picnic' which made him laugh, a deep barking sound.

"I want to go home." Jenna said quietly.

"And you will; we are not going to make you do anything you don't want to. So the sooner you decide that you want to; the sooner you can go home." Ian laughed heartily, his smile dropped and he looked hard at her. "They want to see you boobies too."

Jenna looked around the car; all three men were staring at her. She shook her head at them.

The three men sat unmoving, all watching her. She repeated that she wanted to go home, a tear dropped down her cheek.

Ian sighed, "Like I said; they want to see your tits. The sooner you do that then the sooner we can all go home." He sounded so reasonable if you didn't listen to the words, Jenna thought. The men continued to stare.

Jenna began to cry but still they stared. They sat for half an hour just watching her as she sniffed and wiped her hand on the sleeve of her uniform. Until finally with shaking fingers Jenna began to unzip her dress. Frank leaned over from the drivers' seat and both Ian and Tiny turned in their seats to watch her.

"Take the bra off too." Ian urged.

Jenna slipped her arms out of the dress and leant forward to unclip the catch of her bra. Ian put his finger down the centre between the cups and held onto the fabric so that when she sat back up the bra fell away from her breasts.

The three men sighed at the sight of her plump young breasts, Jenna blushed furiously. Tears fell to her cheeks, one tear drop plopped onto the swell of her exposed flesh. Ian leant forward and placed his tongue on the spot where it fell, he gave a groan as his tongue tasted her skin. Jenna gasped and tried to pull away.

"You said..." She hissed, fresh tears in her eyes.

"I know I did. Just a quick play and nothing else. Here I'll show you and if you don't like it we'll all go home." Ian urged softly. He dipped his head down and licked a line from the under swell of her breast over the nipple and up to her collar bone. Jenna shivered as the air cooled the heat of saliva.

"Didn't hurt did it?" Ian crooned.

Jenna shook her head.

With a nod to Tiny Ian dipped his head back down to her breast. He lapped at the sensitive underside and Jenna gasped as Tiny leaned forward and swirled his tongue in circles over her other nipple. Jenna tried to sit still and ignore what the two men were doing so that they would take her home.

They didn't touch her in any other way, but the two tongues tickling her flesh confused Jenna greatly. She did not want to be here; she did not like any of Hal's friends but the insistent attentions on her breasts made her dizzy. She laid her head back on the headrest and closed her eyes; trying to steady her breathing.

She cried out in surprise when the two men began to suckle, as she opened her eyes she was blinded by the flash of a camera. Frank was taking photo's with his phone, Jenna tried to sit up in protest but the two mouths followed her every move. Pulling at her nipples as she tried to evade them, Jenna had difficulty controlling her breathing.

It was as though their was a connection between her breasts and her centre, with the constant tugging at her teats her panties were getting wetter and wetter. The attention had her sighing against headrest.

Frank nudged Tiny and they changed places, Tiny started the engine with a sigh of regret and pulled out of the cark park. He turned the mirror so that he could watch the activity in the back seat cracking a huge smile as Jenna gave a breathy sigh.

Jenna had forgotten her fear and was overwhelmed by the sensations that flooded her body; the pull on her breasts was causing contractions low in her belly she cried out in shock when fire erupted inside and made her toes curl. And still the two men beside her nuzzled and suckled at her swollen breasts until she was dizzy with desire all over again. She blinked with confusion when the car stopped outside her house.

"See you tomorrow then Jenna." Laughed Ian as the girl looked about her.

She struggled to pull the uniform back up her arms as Ian held the car door open for her impatiently watching her indecision about leaving them.

"Tomorrow?" She asked weakly, her whole body throbbing with fresh excitement.

"If you promise to be nice to us; do you promise Jenna?" Ian leered.

Jenna stepped from the car and gave a quick nod before running to the front door. She stood for a minute; her back to the wood and her knees weak from the pleasure that churned through her. She jumped mightily at a sound from the kitchen, it was Hal raiding the fridge for another snack. Concentrating hard she walked straight-backed through the living room and kitchen, she nodded to Hal as she passed him and hurried up the stairs to hide in her room once more. She thought of what might happen tomorrow but as chills still shuddered through her she realised that she wasn't afraid of Hal's friends any more.

The next evening Ian, Frank and Tiny arrived at the café half an hour before closing and sat down at the corner booth and called for her to take their order. Jenna stood before them with her tiny notebook blushing deeply. She scribbled down three cheeseburgers and cokes and then looked up in surprise when Frank asked for titties.

"You heard the man, feed him." Said Ian calmly.

Jenna looked at him and then glanced back to kitchen for Ted and Anna. Anna gave a curious frown and asked if she was okay. Knowing that using the griddle would take Anna away from the hatch Jenna called out the cheeseburger order. When the older woman moved away muttering about late customers Jenna lowered her zip with shaking fingers and struggled to lift her breasts free of her bra. Nervously she leant over the table towards Frank offering him her bare mounds. He gave a leering and cupped them in both hands rubbing his thumbs in circles over the tensely pointed nipples before lowering his mouth to first one then the other licking and sucking lightly at the offered teats. Jenna closed her eyes partly in fear that Ted or Anna would catch her and partly in desire wanting that feeling to burst from her all over again. Frank mouthed her firm flesh and nudged his hand between her knees quickly sliding upwards to her crotch. Jenna froze as she heard Anna call her. Frank slipped his hand from her pussy and zipped up her uniform without adjusting her breasts. They were now lifted high from her bra and her taught nipples strained against the thin fabric.

As Jenna hurried over to the serving hatch Frank held up his glistening finger to show the others the thick juices he had found.

Anna frowned at Jenna as she handed over the three plates, her gaze remaining on her when she turned and hurried away to the boys' table.

"What's up honey?" Ted whispered.

Anna turned and stared at him. "Do you know if I didn't know better I would say that our Jenna just let one of those boys play with her boobs."

"Really?" Ted asked excitedly trying to peek through the hatch without being seen. Anna nudged him with a sharp elbow. "Oh come on, look at her! Jesus, who wouldn't want to see that girl getting her titties out. I'd give my left nut to poke that girl." He hissed defensively.

"Shouldn't we be looking out for her?" Anna muttered. She began wiping down the griddle and froze in surprise as Ted grabbed her around the waist and thrust his hard on against her ample bottom. She protested weakly as he grabbed at her breasts and pressed harder against her.

Jenna was unaware of Ted and Anna's excitement as they locked the door behind her. She gave a nod to them as they called their goodbye's, Anna checking for the third time that she would be alright getting home. Within minutes of Jenna climbing into the car with the three late customers Anna was spread over table four with Ted pumping inside her with renewed vigour.

Jenna slipped her uniform to her waist as Ian drove to the woods. Wordlessly Frank and Tiny relieved her of her bra and began to feast on her breasts roughly scraping her skin with their teeth and stubble and making her moan hoarsely. She was begging and crying for more by the time he put the car into neutral in the wooded car park once more.

Ian turned in his seat and grinned broadly as he took in Jenna's dishevelled state; she had a man latched on to each breast and she was arching her back offering herself to them. Ian leant forward slid his hand up her thigh, her skirt had risen up so that he could already see the damp crotch of her knickers every time she pushed herself up. When he reached the elastic cuffs of her panties he slid his middle finger underneath feeling her heat, with a satisfied smile he found her slit and stroke the length of it feeling just how wet she was. So little Jenna was ready for stage two already; he had thought it would be another evening of listening to her begging and pleading but this was so much better. He frigged her hard with his thick finger until she was bucking against him.

Ian pulled out of her roughly; denying her the orgasm that lapped at her senses.