Jenna Hates Men, Loves Her Vibrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, supercharged. This is hot. Much better. I'm really liking this toy, now," she said sticking the top portion of the toy deeper inside of her and gently making love to herself with it. "Oh, yeah, already, this is so much better than Brad."

She heard a noise outside. What was that? Then, she heard voices. Just outside of her bedroom windows, the lawn care crew where here. They were always checking her out, whenever she was out back in her bikini sunning herself. She enjoyed teasing them by undoing her bikini top, removing it, and lying topless on her stomach with much of the sides of her breasts exposed.

She wondered, did they see her lying there naked masturbating? Could they see her lying there naked masturbating? Suddenly, wanting them to see her so exposed, she wanted to show them her naked body, while masturbating. Feeling so very horny, she was so tempted to flick on the light switch.

Figuring that Australia didn't celebrate Christmas in the way that Christmas is celebrated in the United States with all the blue holiday laws in effect, and with retail stores open twenty-four hours for Christmas shopping, it never occurred to her why the lawn care crew were there on Christmas Day, but they were. Nonetheless, more concerned with the men than the reason why they were working on the holiday, they were all so young, her age. They were all so tanned, as tanned as she was. They all had buff bodies, just as she had. Suddenly, so wanting to get their attention by turning on her bedroom light, she had the need and the desire to show them what she was doing.

She wanted them to see her naked. She wanted to show them her tits and her pussy. She wanted them to want her in the way that she wanted them. In the way she felt right not, she wouldn't mind if any of them or all of them saw her tits and her pussy, while she had this toy plunged deep inside of her. In the horny state she was in, she'd like for them to watch her masturbate. She'd have them masturbate her, if she could. Suddenly feeling so horny, she wished they could touch her, feel her, and make love to her.

In the way she felt right now, not even caring which one, she'd invite one of them inside to be her lover. In the way she felt right now, she wished she could touch, feel, and fondle their cocks. She'd masturbate them, if she could. Just as Gayle had confessed to her, in the way she felt right now, she'd invite them all in to be her lovers. So long as they all promised to finger her, lick her, and fuck her, she'd suck all of their cocks. With trembling hand, she increased the speed of the big unit to the highest speed.

"Oh, my God! Fuck me! Are you kidding me? No fucking way. I don't believe this. This toy is incredible. So much better than even my finger, this toy is way better than Brad. I need to give you a name baby. Bruno. Big Bruno. Big, bad Bruno. Yeah, from now on you're my big, bad Bruno. Fuck me big, bad Bruno. Fuck me. Really slam your big, hard cock inside my warm, wet pussy. Fuck me, big, bad Bruno, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Never had Jenna's mind been filled with such an erotic, sexual fantasy. Not the exhibitionist type at all, that is, until now, wanting to run outside naked, she suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to flash her body to anyone who wanted to see her tits, her ass, and her pussy. She felt so horny that she'd willingly expose herself to anyone who wanted to see her naked. Suddenly wanting to show her ass, her tits, and her pussy to any unsuspecting man, she wanted someone, anyone, to see her, to touch her, to feel her, to fondle her, to lick her, and to fuck her, even if it was only her perverted next door neighbor.

Had she been drinking, knowing that the lawn care men had just moved from outside her bedroom windows to just outside her back door, pretending she didn't know they were there, she'd go outback topless, naked even, on the pretense of getting some sun. It was Christmas Day and she was in Australia, after all, and women were always walking around topless on the beach. Other than to her and the five men outside, it would be no big deal, if she walked out her back door and into the backyard topless. She wondered what their reaction would be to seeing her tits. She wondered what their reaction would be to seeing her naked. Taking it a step further, she imagined herself on her knees, while servicing a circle of lawn care men.

"Oh, my God, I'm so horny for a man's cock. I so need to be fucked hard and deep right now. That's right, use me men. Fuck my face, so long as you fuck my body, after you're done humping my mouth, I'd blow you all. I'll suck all of your cocks and you can cum in my mouth and all over my face and tits," she said while fucking herself with big, bad Bruno.

"Oh, my God. What am I saying? What am I thinking? Do I really want to be gangbanged? Do I really want five strange men using me and abusing my body, just for the sake of having an orgasm, multiple orgasms?"

She thought about five naked men stripping her naked and forcing her to do every dirty and nasty thing that she could imagine. She imagined being fucked up the ass by one man, while blowing another man. With a cock in each hand, she imagined all five men having their turns. Then, when they were done, she imagined them fucking her and forcing her to suck them again.

"My sister was right. This thing is incredible. Never have I had as many sexual fantasies. Still, I don't care, in the horny state that I'm in, I'd go outside naked. I would. I really would. I'd even let them gangbang me on the freshly mowed grass. Oh, my God, I so need to be fucked long and hard. I so need to suck a cock."

No longer hearing their mowers and blowers, hoping they weren't already gone, she moved from the bed to look out the bedroom window to see where they all were. Just out back, sitting on her back porch steps, while taking their breaks, they were all still there, five, young, hard bodied, no doubt, horny men ready for some hot action with any willing female. Oh, my God. Did she have the courage to do this? Could she just walk out back naked? Damned if she did and damned if she didn't, regretting if she did and regretting if she didn't, she put her hand to the doorknob and slowly turned it, as if turning the next chapter in her sexual life now that she no longer had Brad.

With toy still firmly in hand, as if it was a magic wand that she gathered the sexual courage to do what she was about to do, she opened the back door and stepped outside into the sunlight naked. The heat of the sun felt good on her naked body and, taking a big breath of fresh air, she looked skyward, before looking down at the men. The heat of the already hot sun added to the heat of her sexual arousal. As soon as she stepped outside the men all turned to look at her.

"Hi," she said. "I didn't realize anyone was here. I thought I was alone. Forgive me. I'm naked," she said running her hand across her breasts and as so as her palms passed across her nipples, she was even more aroused.

"Hi," they all said in unison with looks of shocked astonishment.

"I forgive you," said one man with a chuckle, while another elbowed him in his ribs to be quiet.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it? I just wanted to get some sun," she said stretching her body and yawning, as is she had just awakened from a nap with her dildo still in her hand.

Normally, she would have felt embarrassed that someone saw her holding a dildo, but she wasn't embarrassed. She was excited that the men saw her holding her masturbation toy. Maybe, she thought, they'd want to masturbate her, just as she'd love to masturbate them.

When she looked down at the men, she looked down at herself to see where the men were looking. They were all staring at her tits and her pussy. Wanting to see what they were seeing, wishing she could feel what they were feeling, she looked down at herself again and to where the men were looking. With lust in their eyes, they were staring at her naked body. Without a doubt, from the looks of lust she saw on their faces, they wanted her, as much as she wanted them.

Begging someone, anyone, to suck them, her nipples were so erect that they ached. Already so wet and so aroused from having already used big Bruno on her mouth and her pussy, she was ready for some hot action. Exciting her to see what they saw, she looked to where the men were staring again, before making eye contact with the men.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yeah, oh, yeah," they all said almost together.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure," they all answered at the same time.

"Do you think I have a nice body?"

"You have a sexy body," said one.

"You're beautiful," said another.

"What about my breasts? Do you like my tits?" She lifted one of her breasts up with the palm of her hand, as if offering her tit to them to suck.

"I love your big breasts," said another man.

"What about my pussy? Do you like seeing my pussy? Does it make you hot and horny for me? Does seeing me naked make you want me?"

"I definitely want you," said one man.

"I'd love to lick your pussy," said one.

"I'd love to fuck your pussy," said another.

"Actually, to be honest, I'm so terribly horny," she said. "I was wondering if you men would gangbang me."

"Gangbang you?" said one.

"Seriously?" said another.

"We'd love to gangbang you," said the last man.

They looked from her to look at one another. Within seconds, with clothes flying everywhere, they were all naked. She led them to the backyard where the trees and the high fence afforded them the privacy to do what they all needed to do to her naked body, what she wanted them to do to her naked body, and what she wanted to do to their naked bodies. Surrounded by the five men, she got down on her knees and with a cock in each hand and a third one in her mouth, she went from man to man sucking as she moved in a circle. Making sure each man had a turn with her mouth, with a cock in each of her hands, while keeping them hard and ready by stroking them, she blew the five men one at a time. Turning into such a cum slut, never has she had so much cum in her mouth, in her hair, across her face, and all over her breasts. Finally, she was feeling relief from her horniness and she couldn't wait until they fucked her, gangbanged her, and had their wicked way with her naked body.

Then, when she looked up, her next door neighbor was watching her from his back porch deck. Standing on a chair to see over her backyard fence, he was standing with his pants down around his ankles, while masturbating himself.

"If you come over," she said waving to him, "I'll suck your cock and you can fuck me, too." Only, not moving, as if stunned and in shock, her neighbor stood staring without responding. "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Yes," he said finally.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Oh, I'd love to fuck you, Jenna. Yes, I would," he said pulling up his pants.

"Then, come on over and do me," she said with a sexy laugh.

"Okay, but give me a minute. I have something on the stove. I'm waiting for my timer to go off," he said with a big smile.

"Okay," she said, just as a buzzing sound filled her head. Surprised that she could hear his timer from the backyard, she watched and waited for his arrival.

Only, the buzzing sound wasn't her neighbor's timer, it was her alarm clock. Finally, having fallen asleep and gotten the sleep she so desperately needed, she had been dreaming. The first good night's sleep she'd had in weeks, she had slept through the night. The gangbang sexual fantasy she had was so real that she thought it was. She checked her body for semen but there was none. She truly believed she had blown five men but there on her pillow, covered in saliva, she had only blown big Bruno.

"Oh, my God. My sister was right. This toy is incredible. I love you big, bad Bruno. You are so very bad," she said while masturbating herself again to orgasm after orgasm. "Who needs a man, when I have big Bruno?"

*

If you enjoyed the story, please vote. I need the support of your vote. So very many readers don't vote. Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading, voting for, and/or making a comment on my story.