Jenna in Dambran Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna is punished.
1.5k words
3.77
36.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna woke up. She hoped it had all been a weird dream. Her hopes were dashed when she looked down and saw that she was naked and that she was in a cell. Jenna struggled to sleep, clearly sleeping naked was not her thing. She looked around the cell. Sue and Priya were still asleep. The light of the dawn sky allowed Jenna to make out the ID number branded into Priya's butt, 11003.

"Wake up, Wake up," came the voice of a female guard.

Sue and Priya slowly rose. Jenna could see the other prisoners waking up. Some of them didn't look to pleased to be woken up, and went back to lying down again. This was met with angry yells from the guards.

"Breakfast soon bitches, and then work for you in this block," barked one of the guards.

"Work", said Jenna "What do they mean work?"

"We either clean the prison or go out somewhere to work," replied Sue.

Breakfast turned out to be a bowl of porridge thrown unceremoniously by the guard into the cell. The porridge was bland and tasteless but it was the first bit of food Jenna had since the airport so she ate it without hesitation. After breakfast Jenna, Sue, Priya and around twenty other prisoners were lined up in the corridor of the prison.

"Looks like we're going out today," said Priya.

"Where are we going?" asked Jenna.

"Quiet!" came the voice of Johnson the warden "You are all going to Holler's Farm today to pick tomatoes and peppers. You will pick as many tomatoes and peppers as you can. You will be supervised by a few of our guards and the staff at the Farm. If you eat any of the produce you will be punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am," muttered the prisoners together.

The naked women were ordered to march outside single file, towards the prison trucks The prison trucks had no roof on the back. If a bus passed them, they would be seen naked. Jenna Jenna and the other prisoners climbed aboard the truck. Jenna felt a sharp pain as she sat down on her branded butt. The ride to the farm was slow and bumpy, until they got to the main road. However Jenna didn't mind the trip. Priya introduced Jenna to Cindy, another girl that was caught up in the student riots with Priya. Cindy was tall and blonde and skinny, she had small breasts. Like the others, her pussy was totally hairless and the soles of her feet were a dark black. Finally a the truck came to a halt. A guard let the prisoners out of the truck. Jenna winced as her bare feet touched the ground. The other girls showed no signs of discomfort. Jenna, Sue, Priya, Cindy and two other black prisoners were taken to a field with ripe cherry tomatoes on vines. They were given a large bucket each and were ordered to start picking the crops.

The fields bordered on the A9, a major highway in the northern part of the island. Though Jenna and the other inmates couldn't see it properly, cars on the highway were slowing down, some were even stopped completely. Men in cars were eagerly watching the naked women toil in the fields. While the women couldn't properly see the men watching them, they could hear the sounds of their wolf whistles and cat calls. Jenna ignored them and concentrated on her work.

It was hard work for Jenna. The sun was now high in the sky, Jenna felt its rays burning her skin and on her brand. She kept picking as much cherry tomatoes as she could. By noon, Jenna was thirsty and hungry. The hot sun had taken its toll. She looked around, all her fellow inmates were focused on their work and their wasn't a guard or farm worker in sight. Jenna picked a juicy looking cherry tomato of a vine and taking care not to make any loud chewing noises, ate the tomato. She savored the wonderful flavor of the tomato.

"I saw that bitch. Now stand up," yelled a male guard.

Jenna struggled to rise. The guard grabbed Jenna by her arms and dragged her up.

"How dare you eat what is not yours to eat!" roared the guard as he slapped Jenna across the face. The guard then stepped on Jenna's toes. Jenna winced in pain as her eyes flooded with tears.

"You will continue with your work and you will be punished afterwards, is that clear?"

"Y-Yes," said Jenna quietly.

"Dumb foreign sluts," muttered the guard as he walked away.

Jenna then went back to picking the tomatoes. None of the other prisoners looked at her. They didn't even talk among themselves. The hours of tomato picking seemed to drag on and on. Finally as the sun began to set, the guards called them. They got on the truck one by one.

The trucks engine roared and it moved. Jenna felt an arm around her shoulders, it was Sue's.

"It's gonna be fine, don't worry about that dickhead guard," said Sue.

Sue put her arms around Jenna and stroked her hair and her back. Jenna wants a lesbian but she enjoyed the close contact with Sue even though they were both naked. Jenna leaned her head on Sue's shoulder and watched the stars appear in the sky as it got darker. She forgot about her punishment that she was supposed to receive. The truck stopped at the prison. The women got out of the truck and marched single file into the prison building. As Jenna walked she was suddenly dragged out of the line by her hair by Johnson.

"You were the one eating," said Johnson. "Come with me."

Johnson strengthened her grip on Jenna's hair and led her down another corridor. As Jenna slowed down, Johnson pulled Jenna's hair even harder.

"Ow can you please get your hands off my hair Ma'am," said Jenna.

"Shut up slut. You know I think we should chop all your hair off," said Johnson with an evil grin on her face.

"No please please Ma'am don't please not my hair please," begged Jenna.

"You are lucky this time. We have a different punishment for you, but if you keep slowing down as I walk, I will have your head shaved," barked Johnson.

Johnson and Jenna arrived in a fairly large room. In it was a whipping frame, just next to frame was another guard carrying a rattan cane in his hand. He gave an evil grin to Jenna as she entered the room. Johnson dragged Jenna to the whipping frame. Johnson and the guard then chained Jenna's feet and hands to the frame.

"Alright she will have ten strokes on her bum," said Johnson.

Jenna shut her eyes and prepared for the strokes. The guard rubbed the cane against Jenna's butt and thighs a few times before raising the cane for the stroke. Jenna tried not to cry out in pain or wriggle around. She didn't want to give Johnson the satisfaction. The first stroke came down and Jenna cried in pain. Four more strokes came and Jenna managed to stay silent. On the sixth stroke Jenna screamed in pain. Jenna yelped in pain as the next three strokes came down on her butt. Jenna screamed as the tenth stroke found her butt. Jenna felt something just above her pussy. She really needed to go to the toilet. Oh no thought Jenna as piss streamed out of her on to her thighs and on to the floor.

"The bitch pissed herself after ten strokes," laughed the guard.

Johnson and the guard removed the chains that connected Jenna to the whipping frame. Johnson made Jenna get on her knees and clean the puddle of piss on the floor. Johnson prodded Jenna's butt with her foot as she was on the floor cleaning up her piss.

"You should be thankful that I am not making you use your tongue to clean up that mess," said Johnson.

"Thank you Ma'am you are lenient," said Jenna.

"I won't be lenient next time bitch," said Johnson.

"Yes Ma'am I understand. May I go to my cell now Ma'am?" asked Jenna.

"Yes you may go back to your cell" Jenna stood up. "Hang on, stay on your hands and knees. You will crawl all the way back to your cell."

Johnson took out her baton and ordered Jenna to crawl. Johnson encouraged Jenna to move by prodding her bum with the baton. Jenna never felt more humiliated in her life as the other prisoners stared at her. Some of them were shocked to see Jenna crawling. Some of them were laughing and pointing at Jenna. Jenna finally reached her cell. Johnson opened the cell door for Jenna but didn't allow her to stand up.

"Crawl all the way to the other side of the cell."

Sue and Priya looked on as Jenna obediently crawled towards the end of the cell. Johnson walked away satisfied with the night's work. Sue and Priya moved towards Jenna.

"Are you alright Jenna?" asked Priya.

"It hurts, my bum it's so sore," said Jenna.

"It'll be alright just try not to sit on it or lie on it," said Priya.

"Alright bitches time to sleep, no more talking now," came a guards voice.

Sue and Priya dozed off. Jenna took a little longer to fall asleep. She hoped that the four years would just fly by.

To be continued...