Jenna Loves Her Daddy

Story Info
Death becomes an awakening.
1.6k words
4.25
176.7k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers

[Ring]

[Ring]

Jenna rolled over to look at her clock. It was 3 am. Who would be calling me at 3 am she thought to herself.

"Hello?" she said, still half asleep.

"Hello?" she said again.

She could hear someone breathing on the other end.

"If you're not going to say anything, then why fucking call me at 3 am?!??" she yelled.

"Jenna, it's me" said a man's voice.

"Daddy?!?"

"Yes" he answered.

"Daddy, what's wrong" she asked, sitting up in bed and turning on the lamp.

"It's Murial, she's been killed in a car accident" he said, his voice shaking.

"Oh my God daddy!!!" she said "Where are you?"

"Jenkins Memorial" he answered.

"I'll be right there" said Jenna.

"No, please don't, I just need to get out of this damn hospital, can I come over?" he asked.

"Sure daddy" she said "I'll be up waiting"

An hour or so passed, Jenna sat on her couch, dozing in and out of sleep when the doorbell rang.

She answered it to find her father standing on the other side, his eyes were swollen from crying, he looked like a train wreck.

"Oh daddy, c'mon in" she said, pulling her dad by his jacket into the house.

"Do you want some coffee?" she asked.

"No thanks, I just want to sit here" he said.

Muriel was Dave's second wife, Jenna's step-mother. Her real mother died when Jenna was only 4 years old after a snake bite on a camping trip.

After what seem to be hours had passed, Dave took a deep breath and looked at his daughter.

"Is there anything I can do daddy?" she asked.

Dave began crying again.

"Oh daddy" she said, getting up from the chair and going over to the couch where he sat.

She sat closely next to him, holding his hand as he put his head on her shoulder, sobbing like a little boy.

It killed Jenna to see her father like this, he had always been such a strong man, nothing ever got to him.

As they sat there Jenna began to notice her father's hand moving up her leg.

"Daddy what are you doing? she whispered.

"I just need to feel a woman's body right now honey" he answered.

Jenna never could tell her daddy no on anything and this was no exception. She obediently lifted her nightie a little, exposing her legs up to her thighs.

With warm, huge hands he began rubbing his daughter's flesh, moving slowly up her leg, closer to her inner thigh.

She couldn't help but become aroused by this move, she had always been somewhat attracted to her father but would never disrespect his marriage to Murial by acting on her attraction.

She looked over and noticed Dave's cock was rock hard underneath his dress slacks.

He began massaging harder, leaving his handprint as he moved up her thigh.

"Daddy, is there anything I can do?" she asked again.

He answered her by sliding his hand behind her neck and pulling her mouth to his, giving her a very steamy kiss.

Immediately she began throbbing, her nipples became rock hard and she had inadvertently began spreading her legs as her father continued massaging.

He broke the kiss to tell her to take off her nightie.

"Daddy, we can't do this" she said.

"Please don't deny me this" he begged "I need you Jenna, daddy needs his babygirl tonight"

So Jenna got up from the couch, standing in front of her daddy.

Slowly she removed the white silk nightie, letting it slide from her shoulders, down to the floor.

Dave sat there, in total admiration of the beautiful woman he had helped create so many years ago.

His hands slid down, unbuttoning his dress slacks. As he raised his hips to slide them off Jenna saw just how big her daddy actually was.

She helped him unbutton his shirt, throwing it to the floor with her nightie.

"Come here Jenna" he instructed "Sit on daddy's lap"

She wasted no time lowering herself onto her daddy's lap, straddling his hips. She was so close that the tips of her nipples brushed his chest hair as he slid his hands on either side of her face, bringing her in for another steamy kiss.

Dave loved the way her naked body felt on his, her skin was so smooth, her tits were so perky and perfect. She smelled like lilac and her lips were sweet, like wine.

She could feel her daddy thrusting his hips up slightly, teasing her slit with his cock tip.

They began kissing harder, the passion building within them.

"I want you Jenna" he moaned "God, I fucking want you baby"

Jenna responded by slightly raising her body up so that her tits were right on her daddy's lips.

He hungrily began sucking on them like a starving infant.

Oh God this felt so good to her. She loved having her nipples sucked, but knowing it was her father sucking them made her twice as hot.

He slid his hands onto her ass, squeezing her ass cheeks, then pulling them apart. Guiding her back down slowly.

Mmmm, her daddy's cock was about to penetrate her. Her heart was racing as she leaned in and began sucking her daddy's earlobe, breathing heavily into his ear.

"Fuck me daddy" she whispered.

That's all Dave needed as he gripped her ass tighter and slammed his cock deep and forcefully into his daughter.

She screamed from the impact. Her daddy's cock was ripping and stretching her in every direction.

"Oh God baby" he moaned "I wanna do this forever"

Faster and harder she rode her daddy's cock. Using his shoulders to raise her up, then slam back down on him. Her nails ripping the flesh on his back. Her moans echoing off the walls of her living room.

"Oh fuck yes Jenna, fuck daddy's cock" he moaned louder.

"Oh daddy!! daddy!!" she yelled.

Just then Dave stood up. His cock still buried in his daughter. He walked across the room, Jenna still sliding up and down his shaft. They ended up in Jenna's bedroom.

Dave went straight to the bed and fell forward, landing on top of his daughter. Quickly he pulled her legs up to his shoulders, making her spread eagle on the bed. Her shaved, smooth pussy in perfect view as he watched his cock being swallowed by his daughter's cunt.

"Rub your clit baby" he ordered her.

Jenna hurriedly slid her fingers down to her clit, rubbing furiously, bucking wildly to meet her daddy's every thrust.

"Oh God yesss baby, that's it, fucking rub it hard" he moaned, still pumping her.

"Daddy!!!!! daddy!!!!!!" she yelled, her petite little frame shaking.

"I'm gonna cum daddy!!!" she said. "Oh shit, I'm cummingggggggg"

Just the sheer feeling of her pussy walls contracting and releasing as she climaxed drove Dave over the edge.

He began pumping his daughter with every bit of his strength.

Finally exploding deep into her womb, dumping every drop into his babygirl.

He didn't care if she got pregnant. He had often fantasized about impregnating his daughter.

His loud orgasmic screams bounced off the walls of her tiny bedroom.

But daddy was nowhere near finished with his newfound slut.

"Get on the floor on your hands and knees babygirl" he demanded.

Once on her knees, Jenna began dripping, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

Within seconds she felt her father's hands on her hips, the slight tickle of his pubic hair as it brushed the smooth skin of her pussy.

He slid his cock up and down his daughter's asshole, teasing her.

She responded by backing up, pushing her ass against her daddy's cock.

"Fuck Jenna, I want that ass" he hissed.

"Take it daddy" she said, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks.

Mmmm, her pink bud was all puckered, just begging to be fucked.

Wasting no time, he forcefully stuffed his cock into his daughter's ass, his body weight pushing her face down into the blue plush carpeting.

Her head and tits rubbed the floor with every thrust from behind.

Dave's grip became tighter as he dug his fingers into Jenna's hips, breaking the skin, causing his babygirl to bleed.

Seeing her bleed sent Dave over the edge.

He began pumping and pounding his daughter's ass with so much force she became dizzy.

"Mmmmm, Jenna baby, you gonna be daddy's pussy now" he said while he fucked the shit out of his only daughter.

"We fuck when I want it babygirl, daddy owns you now, I hope I get you pregnant Jenna" he moaned.

"OH GOD DADDY, I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY" she yelled, breathlessly.

"Daddy, I want your cock back in my pussy"

Quickly Dave went from one hole to the next, slamming his meat inside his daughter's delicious pussy.

Her moans turned to screams as her daddy ripped and tore her pussy.

Blood dripped from her twat like a cherry faucet.

Her fingers found her hard clit, furiously she began raping it, tugging it and abusing it.

"OH FUCK DADDY, I'M CUMMING!!!!!" she screamed.

"OH SHIT, SO AM I BABYGIRL!!' he moaned.

One final thrust and he planted his seed so deep in her pussy she could almost taste it in the back of her throat.

Shot after shot of warm sticky juice blasted from his cock, traveling deep into his daughter's canal.

Jenna grinded down on her father's cock, milking it as it shot the last of his load inside her. She then slowly slid forward, sliding his softening shaft from her pussy.

Turning around on her knees, facing her father, kissing him hard and passionately before going down and taking his cock into her mouth.

Sucking and kissing the tip. The mixture of their cum was intoxicating as she licked and slurped, cleaning her daddy up.

They layed down on the floor, holding each other, their bodies pressed tightly together.

"I love you daddy" Jenna whispered.

"I love you babygirl" he said.

"Now go to sleep baby, you're going to need your rest"

Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers