Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Big breasted wife learns to love sex.
3.3k words
4.39
70k
46

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers

After Jenna and I made love the first time, we both worried until she got her next period. Thankfully she did. With the threat of pregnancy hanging over our heads, we decided to use condoms. This was not very good for either of us. Slowly it became obvious that Jenna was a big fan of oral sex. She was a little shy about asking for it, but her body language was unmistakable. She wanted to return the favor and slowly began getting better and better at giving me blowjobs.

It took a while for me to realize that she was not having orgasms when we fucked, but she had mind blowing orgasms when I ate her pussy. After a few months we talked about this and she said that it was enjoyable in a different way when I penetrated her. We thought that the condoms might have something to do with this.

After a year of dating on the sly, I asked Jenna to marry me. She was excited and said yes. Of course, her father never came around to the idea and was a pain in our asses as we planned the wedding. By the time of our wedding, her father pretty much just accepted it and tried his best to be cordial. It was very strained, but we all managed.

We settled in San Antonio. Jenna finished college. I was working very hard in the accounting firm. Jenna got a job working for an interior decorator and was very interested in the work. The decorator took a special interest in Jenna and the two of them developed a close friendship in and out of work. Her boss, Nancy filled a void that Jenna had missed by not having her mother close during her teen age years.

Nancy was an older divorcee who has an active social life and thinks very modern. Slowly she and Jenna began sharing some intimate stories. I could tell when Jenna came home from work if she and Nancy had been talking naughty. Jenna would touch my penis through my trousers and act very horny. She claimed that she had not been talking to Nancy, but I was very observant and managed to put it together. She was especially animated when she initiated sex. I almost always finished by licking her pussy out and giving her a very intense orgasm.

Occasionally Jenna would share one of Nancy's stories or experiences with me. She always warned me not to let on to Nancy that I knew some of her intimate secrets. One of the stories that Jenna shared was that in Nancy's second marriage, she had been unfaithful. Her first husband had cheated on her and really made her very calloused toward men. She had related to Jenna how in her second marriage, she was not as conservative and pure as she had started out.

Her second husband travelled a lot and she was under no illusion that he was always faithful either. They never really talked very much about it, but they began sort of teasing each other about imaginary lovers for each other. Her husband seemed even more excited during sex when he teased her about measuring up to her imaginary lover. Nancy said that eventually she began teasing back about how well endowed her lover was.

Eventually, when her husband was gone for two weeks, Nancy went out with the girls and got picked up in a club.

Nancy had a hot body even then. I could imagine how hot she was when she was younger. Nancy told Jenna that it just so happened that the guy that picked her up was a real stud and much better endowed than her husband. She said that he was longer by about three inches and much bigger around. She told Jenna that she had not experienced such orgasms with either of her husbands as she did with her big stud.

After some more experiences, Nancy said that she one time met a very large and attractive black man who took a real interest in her. Eventually he took her out, got a hotel room and got her excited enough to fuck him. She said that this guy was really hung and that she had had the most intense orgasms of her life. Later, she and her husband grew apart and divorced. She said that having sex with the black man did not break up her marriage, but that sex was never as good with her husband. She thought that he had known that he was not getting the job done even though she faked intense orgasms.

Jenna could not exactly get what Nancy's plan was, but she was not still getting it from the black man. At least not that one. Nancy seemed to have several steady boyfriends but no live in. Jenna did not really approve of Nancy's lifestyle, but never said anything to her.

I asked Jenna if she had faked any orgasms with me. She seemed a little upset about me asking that. She said, "Why would anyone fake an orgasm?" Then I mentioned that she did not seem to cum during actual intercourse. She was a little embarrassed, but told me that she enjoyed it just the same. We also experimented with positions. She seemed to like doggy style where I would penetrate her a little better than missionary. I love doggy because I reach around her and hold those big round magnificent breasts while I plunge as deep as I can go. Even though this was a favorite position, she still did not have orgasms like she did when I performed oral sex on her.

Occasionally I would remind her about Nancy's stories. She would get upset that I would think of her having sex outside of marriage. However, she was more animated and came bigger whenever I mentioned Nancy's big cock lovers. I asked her if she was at least curious. She always changed the subject and grabbed the back of my head to guide it to her pussy. Over time I convinced her that eating her pussy out would be easier for me if she removed all the hair. She was a little bashful discussing this but about a week later when we started making love, I felt her pussy and it was as slick as a baby's behind.

That night I sucked her with a special vigor and made her cum over and over. When I asked her about the new look, she admitted that she had talked to Nancy about this. Nancy gave her the number to her spa and told her to go ask for Lucy and tell her what she wanted. I understood that it was a Brazilian wax. When she saw how much I loved it, she continued to keep it clean down below.

One day after work, I was curious and stopped at an adult bookstore on the way home. I was interested in looking at vibrators and dildos. I wanted to see if Jenna would cum if she had a larger "cock" fucking her. I looked at everything and selected a nine inch long realistic skin dildo. Also it just looked sexier in black. I was embarrassed as the female clerk rang up my purchase and bagged it for me. She looked me in the eye and said, "I hope you enjoy and please come back again." I felt my face flushing, but I was impressed how matter of fact she seemed. Then I began worrying about how to introduce this to Jenna. I took me a week to work up the nerve to bring up the subject.

When we started our foreplay, I went down on her and began licking her wet slit. She was moaning and told me to fuck her. I figured if I waited longer that I might chicken out completely. I then told her, "Honey, I want to try something special tonight." I licked her some more then reached in the nightstand drawer and pulled out the big dildo. She asked when I had got it and I told her. She saw that I was nervous and told me to go ahead with whatever I wanted to do.

I was relieved. I took the black cock and placed the tip into her slit and started slowly working it up and down her dripping vagina. She was providing plenty of lubrication on her own and I had already been licking her pussy, so it was easy to push it in a way. As I worked it deeper into her, she began to catch her breath with every little thrust. I worked it in inch by inch until I had six inches in. At this point she began to moan with each thrust. I did not know what to expect, but she seemed to be enjoying the motion and the fullness.

As she became louder, I thrust more dildo into her pussy. I could tell that she was reaching an orgasm. She must have felt somewhat confused, but overcame it and screamed for me to suck her off.

I left the dildo in and moved my mouth up to her clit. I stuck my tongue on her hard little button and applied pressure while she bucked her hips. As she screamed her orgasm, I continued to press my tongue into her clit and moved the fake cock further into her pussy. She took almost the whole thing and came two more times after I stopped licking her clit. The last time she started crying and babbling incoherently.

She reached my hand and had me pull the dildo out. I sounded like a sloppy kiss as the end exited her vagina. Jenna laid back and stared breathing more normally. She lay still for over five minutes and finally opened her eyes. She pulled my lips to hers and gave me the sexiest French kiss that I had ever had. Then she thanked me for giving her a very special night.

We did not talk about it just then, but I got up to take a shower. When I stepped out of the shower, Jenna was cleaning the big black dildo with soap and water. She then wrapped it in a hand towel and carried it back to the night stand drawer. I asked her if it had made her uncomfortable. She smiled and told me that I was a dirty old man. Then she laughed and said that of all the feelings that she had felt, uncomfortable was not one of them. She thanked me again.

I was ecstatic that she had had such intense and multiple orgasms. Also, she had asked me to perform oral sex while I was fucking her with the big cock. This made me feel a little more useful even though I had some self doubt now that I saw clearly that size does matter.

Friday night that week, we went out for dinner and drinks. Jenna had a couple of margaritas and seemed to be getting pretty frisky. I asked her what was going on. She whispered in my ear, "When I get you home, I am going to suck your cock off." This was unusual for her, so I could not wait to get her home. On the way home she kept rubbing my cock through my jeans and telling me to drive faster.

When we got through the front door, she pulled her tight top off and unhooked her bra. Then she reached up and kissed me like she had done the night that I had used the dildo on her. We shed our clothes on the way to the bedroom. When I helped her off with her tiny thong, I noticed that it was sopping wet with her juices. In the bedroom she removed my jeans and underwear and pushed me back onto our bed. My cock was as hard as it could get.

She then reached in the drawer and took out the black dildo. She climbed on the bed on all fours and began working the fake cock into her dripping snatch. She did not need any additional lubrication. I was amazed at how easily it slipped into her. She sunk about six inching into her hot pussy and then climbed over me into a sixty-nine position. She started sucking my cock and kept bobbing her head until she had my whole six inches in her mouth and throat.

I took over the dildo and began fucking her wet pussy with the huge tool. She started moving with great animation to the thrusts and I in turn began thrusting with even greater vigor. I could not last any longer as I shot spurt after spurt into her throat. I am a very heavy cummer and she could not swallow it all. She opened her mouth a spilled a huge amount of cum on my stomach, groin and thighs. Jenna was screaming uncontrollably as she began cumming on the huge cock. As she tensed up, I saw her hip muscles and leg muscles contract uncontrollably.

I slowed my rhythm and let her come down from her orgasm. Then she started humping faster again and I started thrusting harder again and she came again. This went on for an hour as she came two more times. When I pulled the dildo out, I got up and started fucking her doggie style. I came again in her pussy this time. When I shot my second load into her pussy, she came for the last time and finally collapsed onto the bed face first. I continued to fuck her after I had already shot my load into her. This was by far the most intense sex we had ever had.

The next day Jenna kissed me every time she came in contact with me. I remarked how loving and sexy she was. She said that she could not believe how hot sex was. I could not believe that I had helped unleash the true erotic woman from the frumpy girl she had been.

That evening, we barbequed and fixed some cold slaw and corn on the cob. I fixed her a couple of margaritas during the time we were eating and cooking. She accused me of trying to get her drunk so I could have my way with her. We showered and I laid out a sexy baby doll for her to wear. What a sight she was with her huge breasts lifting the filmy material away from her body. We kissed and felt each other up for a good twenty minutes.

Finally she reached over into the night stand drawer and pulled out our new best friend. She handed it to me and told me to get busy. I told her that I wanted her to do something for me. She was surprised when I handed the dildo back to her and gently slid her baby doll bottoms down her smooth legs. I then raised her hips up onto a small pillow and told her to get busy herself. She bashfully smiled at me and told me to give her a head start. I immediately began licking her smooth hairless pussy lips and found out that she really did not need any help.

Then I pushed back on my legs and watched as she dipped her finger into her sopping pussy. She smiled again and then guided the tip of the black dildo into her pussy. She invited me to take over, but I declined telling her I had a plan to get mine later. With that she really got into pushing and pulling the dildo and generally fucking herself into a moving frenzy. She pumped both hands and I leaned over and kissed her lips, being careful not to disturb her arms as she fucked herself. A few minutes later, her face began to contort as she began building to her first climax. Her thrusts became more uneven and her movements more erratic as she thrust her hips upward taking the whole fake cock into her sloppy pussy.

As she released her final groan, she settled back down and began slowly thrusting it more slowly but also deeply into her waiting sex. She looked me in the eyes and asked,"What are you turning me into?"

I moved my legs up on the sides of her arms so she would still have freedom to slide her new friend into and out of her steaming pussy. I placed my cock between her massive breast sand pushed her soft melons back toward my cock. I formed a tight breast pussy and began thrusting my leaking cock into the soft pocket. With each stroke, I deposited more pre-cum into the folds until it was as wet as her pussy was.

The more I thrust between her lovely breasts, the more she worked the dildo into her pussy. Finally, I could not hold back any longer. As Jenna ground to her second climax, I began shooting my cum into her breast pussy. Each spurt created a slippery mess as I continued to fuck her boobs while she came on the black dildo. I released her breasts and started jacking my cock as I shot rope after rope of cum onto her breasts, face and into her hair.

Jenna worked through the activity and finished coming down from the intense orgasm. I rolled over beside her and touched her still working hands. She guided my hands to the dildo and had me take over the thrusting while she moved her hands up to her slimy breasts. She caressed them and worked my cum around massaging the wonderful orbs while I marveled at how sexy this looked. She moved her hands up to her face and scooped up some of the cum, then licked her fingers. She flicked some off her nose and moved her hand up to her forehead as she continued to massage my cum into her face.

I began working the dildo again in and out of her pussy. She came again and massaged her breasts as she tensed. I pulled the dildo out of her stretched pussy and she immediately pushed me back onto the bed. She rolled over onto me and pressed her breasts against my body. My cum was rolling onto my frame while she ground her dripping pussy onto my soft cock. Jenna then slid up and got above me while massaging her breasts and face, rubbing my cum all over herself. Then she shocked me by planting a sloppy kiss onto my lips. I tasted my cum, but it did not repulse me. I was surprised at how natural and sexy that was. Then she slid up onto my face and smothered me with her wet pussy lips as she rocked back and forth on my face. In no time, she came yet again. She continued to rock back and forth on my face while she gripped the headboard.

It just got better each and every time we made love. Sometimes we would have casual missionary sex, but we both seemed to prefer the wild and kinky sex. I could never have imagined how we had begun to really enjoy each other and loose all inhibitions.

I asked her if she shared any of our sexual secrets with her friend, Nancy. Jenna smiled, but told me that she thought that sex was between two people and not to be discussed as cocktail talk. She did say that she talked to Nancy about my liking her smooth pussy, big breasts and sexy lingerie. Nancy had told her that she was the hottest prude she had ever met. Jenna was embarrassed at being called a prude and vowed to loosen up a little and listen to Nancy's fashion tips as well as learning the business they were in.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers