Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Tom was really shaking and I relieved him. When he got up, I saw that he had cum in his pants. Jenna saw it also and said, "Sorry, Tom, but we need to get this done so I can get comfortable again." After more milking, Jenna rose up, thanked us and asked me to get her pump set up while Tom milked her some more. A few minutes later, she said it was time for the pump. She placed the large suction cup over one huge nipple and turned the machine on. The cup began to fill up as she pumped and talked to us at the same time. Tom and I watched as the container got fuller and fuller. She switched nipples and the flow sped up again. About twenty minutes after we started, Jenna poured almost two quarts of milk into the clean pitcher. She sighed and told us how much better that felt. She said that if it was ok with us she was going to leave her top off so that her nipples would not leak anymore on it. I looked at Tom and he just shook his head in disbelief. Jenna smiled a satisfied smile at Tom and told him that she was a little uncertain about asking him to help right off the bat, but she added, "I can see that it did not seem to bother you too much."

Tom poured the milk in the bottle and added the hard long rubber nipple and cap. As he offered the nipple to the calf, he bent the nipple to express some milk on the outside. He seemed to relish the feel of Jenna's milk as he offered a finger to the calf. It met his immediate approval, for he took the nipple into his mouth and began sucking immediately. He pumped his head forward every few strokes, an instinct used to bump the cow udder to make her give more milk. We all laughed at this and Jenna observed, "I am really glad I did not try to feed him directly." Tom agreed with her saying that her beautiful breasts could not stand up to that rough treatment.

When the bottle was empty, the calf had a white beard all around him mouth. This foam made him look so cute. He was fully sated. Jenna asked Tom if that was enough for him. He said that he really had gone after the pure milk and that previously, he had mixed her milk with the mixed dry formula. He said that if the calf wanted more, he would mix up more formula. He just hoped that the calf was not spoiled to mother's milk already.

Jenna told Tom that she would keep in touch and if this worked, she would arrange another milking later in the week. She put her top back on and bid him goodbye. She kissed Tom on the cheek and we went back to our cars. We were not too late getting home and Jenna warmed some stored milk for Jessica. She seemed not to like taking the milk from the bottle while Jenna was there in person. I told Jenna that I agreed with Jess. I would rather get it straight from the source also. She playfully teased me back saying that I did not get any beverage tonight either, but that I could have anything else I wanted.

12