Jenna's Anal Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

So the next night we were back at it, this time with just a little lube for my hole and mostly my juices and his spit on his dick. I was so excited I was afraid I would spoil everything. I did my usual and made sure I was rubbing my clit like I had learned. I didn't want anything to go wrong or give hubby any excuse to stop, ever.

I felt that now familiar pressure of a dick pressing against my backdoor. It was my hubby's dick this time and I was almost gagging for it. Again I felt the excitement of knowing what was about to happen to me.

He followed my instructions and with a big push the head of hubby's dick was inside my sphincter. I groaned with passion as he began to stretch my hole. Of course I did, my darling hubby was about to fill my butthole with his wonderful hard dick. I had to remember he'd not had any experience or teaching so it was really important that I concentrated and made sure we both went slow.

I coached hubby on how to work his length into my anus. It was sensational to feel his dick in my backdoor. By now I knew I loved the feeling of being filled and stretched and I wanted still more of him inside me. Each time hubby thrust in I made him add some more saliva. The great thing was that for some reason I never got that feeling of tearing. Maybe it was because hubby didn't need to use a condom. Or maybe I was even more excited because I knew this was the first time of many that his gorgeous dick would be going up my butt.

Following my instructions hubby slowly filled and stretched my arsehole. Oh shit, I do love his dick so much. It is a wonderful thing and now, for the first time, I felt the thickness of him as he slowly shoved himself into my waiting butthole. He'd never felt so big before. Slowly I taught hubby how to fill and stretch my arsehole.

That night we only got about half that wonderful dick into my hole. It felt so great to finally have him filling me up back there. Even with only half his dick I felt properly stretched and filled up. There was no orgasm for me that night but I'd made my hubby fuck my backdoor and had enjoyed every bit of it. I even got him to move back and forward a bit and try to fuck my hole. Hubby said that he really enjoyed it and I knew it was true. I was as happy as I could have been and so in love with my hubby and his dick.

It was only a few nights later when we tried again and this time we got him all inside me. How exciting that was, let me tell you. This time he humped me slow but steady and I was moaning for him without even trying. The amazing feeling of having my hubby in my arse, plus some more rubbing of my clit, meant I got my first ever butt sex climax with hubby. It was slow and gentle but I still loved every minute of it and the amazing sensations I was getting. It was a special moment and afterwards I told him how much I loved him.

Sodomy -- it felt great. I still enjoyed playing with that word, turning it over and over in my mind, thinking how nasty and dirty I could be. I let my husband sodomise me. In fact I'd allowed myself to be sodomised by two men. I was already enjoying my new attitude to sex and being more adventurous.

The next Saturday night we did it again and this time we both came. Mine still wasn't as powerful as Nick had given me but I didn't care about that at all. Besides, I was happy for us to keep practicing. I did love it, however, when hubby shot his seed inside me. It was a magic moment for me as his wife. Plus I knew it meant he would keep wanting my arsehole after that. There was a bigger mess that night as he leaked out of me but we managed to make it to the shower in time, mostly.

All of this, naturally, brought me to the moment of truth. I had pursued anal sex because I wanted to learn some new sexual pleasures and because I wanted our sex life to be more open. I had made a secret deal with myself and I had to go through with it. I would have felt really guilty if I'd not finally asked hubby what else he would be turned on by trying.

I was a little surprised when hubby told me, after a lot of hesitation, that he wanted to try cumming on my face sometimes. Personally, I have never had much interest in that particular act and I've never really accepted that men want to do that. But there was no point being a coward or a hypocrite. I was his wife and I was after some new sexual experiences. Of course I told him I wanted him to do that to me.

About a week after that I got the courage to tell hubby this was the night I wanted him to cum on my face. I sat on the side of the bed and gave him a long stroking and sucking of his gorgeous dick. I have always enjoyed having a man cum on my skin but I had never really wondered how it would feel to have it land on my face. It felt a little taboo and dirty and I reminded myself that that was the kind of fun I had been looking for.

At the end hubby took over and I was surprised to see how excited and turned-on he was by it all. I watched him stroke his shaft until without any warning his seed was shooting out of his little hole and splashing onto my face. Hubby must have been extra excited because there seemed to be more of his seed than usual.

To tell you the truth it didn't feel bad at all, except for one small bit that landed in the corner of my eye. But feeling his hot, fresh seed on my face actually was OK. He gave me such a big load and I was covered in his seed. I felt like a bit of a porn actor but it wasn't any worse than having him leaking from my butt. And I was happy enough that when he was done I took his dick into my mouth and licked and sucked him till he was nice and clean.

The best part, the most rewarding part, was seeing the excitement in his eyes and hearing it in his voice. I am his wife and I love him and I felt great to have given him a really special treat. So, of course, we have done it many times since then. Sometimes I ask and sometimes he does. It feels better and more fun each time.

Finally I got hubby to open up about other sexual things he wanted us to try. I got a massive shock when hubby mentioned he was interested in the idea of same room sex with other couples.

I was the one who asked him if he meant wife swapping. So I guess I deserved it when hubby shocked me again and said that 'yes', he had been thinking about that too. Only if I was totally OK and willing of course.

I could see the funny side of it all but suddenly I knew my plans had kind of backfired on me. Well, at least I realised I had created some kind of monster. I love my hubby so much and I suppose there was a little guilt about me having fucked with Nick. What could I do? I had told myself I wanted to give us both a more interesting and varied sex life. Hubby had made a suggestion and I had to say 'yes'.

Now we are seriously thinking about a couple that we can swap with. Because of everything I did with Nick, I know I can do it and have sex with a stranger, even in front of hubby. I would love to feel the sensation of a different man fucking me again. I am only reluctant because I am worried that if I give up my hubby, with his gorgeous dick and all his fucking skills, the other woman will have a great night while I get humped by her dud of a husband.

I confess its not such a terrible or shocking idea really. After my experiences with Nick I am sure it will be fun.

So far we've only gone as far as same room sex with two other couples. To be honest, I enjoyed the fact that they both stared at me as I fucked hubby. I had fun showing them what we could do as lovers and letting them see hubby's beautiful dick.

The second couple got a bit complicated when the wife started coming-on to me the second time we played together. She had been up-front about being bi-sexual. I didn't mind that at all but her advances were unexpected and I was not really ready for that. It was a bit of a shame because I know both boys would have enjoyed it very much. Maybe another time I'll let hubby have that bit of fun, or maybe with a different woman who turns me on as well.

In the meantime I am getting great anal sex at home on a regular basis. In fact, things are only getting better and better in that department. Hubby has become as good at fucking my butt as he is at all the other things we do in bed. I have even started giving him a few rimjobs as well, though hubby is sure he doesn't need any penetration in his back door.

I read somewhere of a woman who said she enjoyed anal even more than having a dick in her slit. I am sure I'll never feel quite like that but its also true that I will never get tired of butt fucking.

At least once a week now I get into doggy position while hubby squeezes his big, hard dick into my tight little butthole. He enters me back there, going slow and gentle and letting me feel every tiny bit of his gorgeous dick. I always moan and rub my clit as I adjust to his big hard dick and savour the feeling of butt sex. I find that my nipples get so hard and I get an extra pleasure as they rub against the bedsheets. Having regular anal sex has made me even more horny and responsive than before.

Then hubby takes control of me and he humps me hard and deep and I get to bury my face into the pillows, screaming out as I cum and cum and cum. When I'm done and I can't cum any more I always get the ultimate pleasure of feeling my wonderful hubby shoot his seed deep inside my bowels.

I told you that I almost worship hubby's dick. To take him in my slit and now my butt makes me so happy and fulfilled. He feels so big back there that I can feel his size even better than in my slit. I am just as excited to know I that I can give him such a special sex treat. Anal sex is a dirty pleasure for me and its even better to share it with the man I love.

So you can see that my dream came true and I am so happy and relieved. I got the sexual variety I craved and I got to make my hubby so very happy as well. The hard thing was to find a lover to teach me. I don't think I'd ever have asked hubby to fuck my bum if I hadn't had that experience with Nick. Maybe other women would do it differently. But I still have no regrets about what I did to achieve my desire to turn my husband into a regular arse-fucker and to lust after my bumhole so much.

That was not entirely the end of my little adventure with Nick. Despite having hubby taking me regularly in my butt, it was very hard to walk away from Nick's bum fucking technique. Plus Nick was so sweet and made my body feel so alive that I had to go back for more. Nick also taught me a few other sexual tricks before I finally drew a closure to our affair. I haven't tried any of those new tricks out with hubby yet. But in time I am sure I will.

Oh, and my friend Louise wants to know all the details of everything I did with Nick. But I am making her wait as well.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12