Jenna's Big Interview

Story Info
Jenna tries to get herself a new job.
929 words
3.52
52.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers

Part I

Jenna Morrison went into Messier International with high hopes of getting the job as an executive assistant. She had just gotten out of high school and planned to have a year off before going away to college and during that year she needed cash.

Jenna walked into the waiting room and told the secretary who she was and that she was there for an interview with Mr. Messier.

"Ok, have a seat you're next in line." Jenna sat down and adjusted her bra; she had purposely worn a push up bra that made her C cups look huge, a low cut white shirt and a tight (and short) black skirt that showed off her tight ass.

"Ok, Jenna Morrison? Follow me." The secretary told her, Jenna stood and followed her into a big office where 46 year old Tim Messier sat behind his huge desk

"Hello Ms. Morrison how are you today?" Time asked as the secretary closed his door.

"Good, and you?" she replied

"I'm great; now let's get right to it... You don't really have a lot of experience; I was wondering what makes you think that you can be an executive assistant?"

"Well, I'm good with computers, and I LOVE to take orders..." she trailed off suggestively. Jenna was a little turned on by him, she had always had a thing for older guys and he was hot.

"Ok, well let's give you a test shall we? Why don't you come around here and we'll see how fast your hands are... at typing! Typing, yes..." He corrected himself. Jenna stood from the chair and walked around to his side of the desk, she could tell that he was looking at her ass as she went to sit down. She began to type something that was sitting on his desk, when she finished she turned and looked up at him from the chair.

"Is that the only test you have for me?" She asked batting her eyelashes at him then sliding off the chair onto her knees

"Why don't you sit down?" Jenna suggested and he did. Jenna rubbed his thighs and legs slowly; she worked her way up until she could tell that he was rock hard in his pants.

"Looks like we need to relieve some pressure hmm?" Jenna unzipped his pants and yanked them down around his ankles then slowly slid her hand into his boxers grabbing his cock. Tim let out a little moan "See? Typing isn't the only thing my hands are good for..." He nodded his agreement as she slowly jerked him off.

"I think maybe you should give me an order Mr. Messier." She suggested.

"God... Suck my cock!" He groaned, Jenna pulled his boxers off and very very slowly licked from his balls up the shaft to the head of his cock, he finally grabbed her long blonde hair and made her suck him, he groaned loudly as his 7 inches disappeared into Jenna's wet mouth. Her tongue was going around his cock with every bob of her head and it wasn't long before he moaned.

"I'm gonna cum!" He moaned and shot stream after stream of his hot cum into her mouth and throat. Jenna got up and put a piece of gum in her mouth.

"So how did I do on my test?" she asked.

"Very well, come back to tomorrow for a second interview." Jenna giggled and nodded.

PART II

Jenna walked into the offices of Messier International for her second "interview" for the position of executive assistant. Today she didn't even wait; she got to go right into the office.

"Hi Mr. Messier!" She exclaimed. After the door closed she ran around the desk and kissed him softly. "Ready to 'interview' me?" she asked seductively. Tim Messier reached up and fondled her tits, Jenna giggled.

"Are you going to fuck me right here on this desk?" She asked.

"You bet I am." He replied. Jenna giggled again and started to take off her clothes.

Tim pulled her shirt off and yanked her bra open then started sucking on her nipples, Jenna moaned softly and reached down to stroke his hardening cock.

"God I can't wait to have your big cock inside me Mr. Messier." She cooed. Tim reached down and rubbed her pussy then bent her over the desk.

"Please fuck me!" Jenna begged. Tim slowly shoved his cock deep into her pussy and Jenna let out a moan. Tim started to thrust, at first soft and slow, then picking up pace and power. Soon he was ramming his dick into her.

"Oh fuck!" Jenna cried out "Yes! Fuck me!!!" She managed to mumble as her pussy contracted hard around his pumping cock. Jenna moaned and cried out as he fucked her right through her orgasm. As Jenna's pussy started clamping harder around him, he moaned and shot his cum deep into Jenna's pussy.

"Uggghh... holy fuck!" He moaned. Jenna got every drop out of him before he pulled out. Jenna stood up.

"Wow, I like your interviewing style Mr. Messier, hee hee" she giggled.

"Yeah? I'm pretty sure you got the job Ms. Morrison." He replied as he sat down in the chair and tried to catch his breath.

"Yay!" she exclaimed and kissed him "don't worry, once I start working for you, you can interview me everyday!" She giggled as she pulled her panties up "I can't wait! When do I start?"

"Monday morning." He replied.

"Bye bye Mr. Messier, see you Monday!" she said as she skipped to the door.

czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers