Jenna's Education

Story Info
Doctor teaches college girl to be submissive.
7.6k words
4.47
233.8k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna lay spread eagled on the hospital bed in the cool, quiet room and tried to compose her racing mind.

“This is what you wanted,” she reminded herself as she made an effort not to whimper, the only sound she could make through the ball gag she was wearing. She had been ordered to silence, and her stinging backside reminded her to comply with his orders – all of them. Her naked form was stretched out helplessly on the hospital mattress. The restraints on her wrists and ankles were unlike any other bondage restraints. They held her firmly in place without making the slightest mark on her arms. She fought back panic as she gasped in air and tried desperately to calm her pounding heart.

“This guy is serious,” Jenna thought as her large frightened eyes gazed around the room. The large basement room had no windows, and was neat and organized. It was half hospital, half torture chamber. Large shiny metal hooks were drilled deeply into the floor joists of the unfinished ceiling. Against one wall was a large leather-covered device that looked a lot like a home gym, except the contraption contained several places where cuffs could be attached or where a head, wrists, or ankles could be inserted so the victim could be immobilized. Against another wall was a long counter with kitchen cabinets and a sink. She could only guess what those cabinets contained. Whips, paddles, and floggers were hung neatly against another wall. There was a large rolling medical cart, draped now in blue sheets just like it was in an operating room. Like the cabinets, the cart hid its various instruments of torture.

Jenna heard his footsteps on the basement stairs and quickly straightened her head. She wanted to appear just as he’d left her an hour ago. She had no desire to repeat the correction she’d received earlier while she was restrained over the flogging bench.

He opened the door and walked over to her.

“Ah, sweetie, how are you?” he asked, his eyes roaming over her helpless naked body. It had been years since the doctor had had a slave, but in the six months since his divorce, he decided to make himself happy and find someone who could be trained to crave the lifestyle as much as he did. At 19, Jenna fit his requirements almost perfectly. A college freshman, on her own for the first time, the young woman needed someone to look after her as she lived in the big city by herself.

Jenna did not move her head but her large blue eyes sought out his. Coming alongside the table, he reached out and stroked her soft bond hair.

“Now sweetie, everything will be fine. Don’t you worry, we won’t do anything together that you can’t handle. Under my training you will be able to handle more every time we are together. Do you understand?” Her eyes never left his as she nodded yes.

“Good,” he replied as he allowed his hands to roam over her soft flesh. Jenna fought hard to remain perfectly still as he had instructed her earlier when she had been strapped to the flogging bench. She wondered if all her lessons would be taught in such a fashion. She felt him move his hands gently from her face, her collar bones, around her full uplifted breasts. “Relax sweetie, that’s it,” his voice crooned as he took some time to caress his slave. She would be writhing in pain soon enough, he thought.

Jenna’s nipples hardened under his touch and gaze, and she felt the strange mixture of humiliation and pleasure for the second time that day.

Earlier the doctor had introduced her to the basement room, and to his rules for her. She was made to strip in front of him and then stand still as he inspected her. She had moved away as his hands tried to fondle her pussy, and for that she had been strapped to the bench and flogged. Her entire pussy and ass region had been exposed to him, but as he explained, he was a gentle but demanding Master, and she would not receive any sexual release from him until she proved that she could follow the rules. He beat her rounded ass checks until they were bright red as she writhed helplessly and alternated between screams and begs. Between beating sessions, he would allow her to calm down, and then he reviewed his rules.

For this reason, Jenna now held herself perfectly still and did not let a single sound come out of her throat. She was wearing the ball gag to help her remember this. She could make noise only in pain or pleasure, but never to complain or deny her Master access. Likewise, she was wearing restraints to remind her that her body belonged to Master and that she was not to move except in pain or pleasure.

He stroked the soft warm skin of her abdomen and ribs lightly, knowing that she was ticklish. She drew in a large breath sharply but did not move away from his hand.

“Very good, sweetie, you learn quickly. I think before this night is over you shall earn a reward from me.” He bent over and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

Jenna continued to feel the mix of humiliation and pleasure. She was learning that she feared yet loved the attention of the doctor, a man nearing sixty. She gazed up at his fit 6’5” frame, now bent slightly over her body as he continued to caress her. His hair was silvery at the temples and he was still dressed in the crisp shirt, tie, and creased trousers that he wore each day to his office and the hospital. Her first impression when she had seen him in his office was that he was a handsome and powerful man.

She had met him in the emergency room when her friend had to have stitches on her forehead as a result of a baseball accident. He had released the friend and had given Jenna strict instructions for care of her friend. At the end of his list of medical instructions, which Jenna was dutifully noting down, he grasped her chin and raised her eyes to his, asking “You’re a good girl, aren’t you, and you’ll do what I say, won’t you?” Her eyes locked onto his as she said, “Yes doctor.” The next week she had accompanied her friend to his luxurious office to have the stitches removed, and as the nurse was finishing up, he took Jenna to his office under the pretext of getting more supplies for upcoming bandage changes. Closing the door, he tipped her head up, bent over, and kissed her passionately on the lips, feeling her stiffen and then submit to his demands.

Jenna snapped her attention back to the present as the doctor moved to the foot of the bed where she was still tied. “You are quite ticklish, aren’t you?” he asked her with a smirk on his handsome face. Her eyes widened again in fear of what he was going to do to test her obedience to the new rules. She made sure that she nodded her head yes. Bound as she was, she could see him down by her feet, which were very sensitive, and she did not want to lie, knowing that he was inches away from discovering the truth.

Slowly he stroked the soles of her feet with his fingertips and Jenna stiffened her legs in a supreme effort not to move away from him. Her breathing became ragged again as she held herself still for her Master’s tickle-torture. He watched her body stiffen and her toes spread and curl as he cruelly continued his assault on her very ticklish feet.

“You learn quickly, sweetie, and that pleases me,” he crooned as his hands continued their devilish torture. Jenna squeezed her eyes together and held her position, biting into the gag while her mind begged silently for him to stop. He tested her for several more minutes, finally stopping, and her body relaxed, exhausted.

“Very good, sweetie, I am pleased with your efforts. You don’t know how much I love to see you here, submissive to me. You were made for me, and in time I will train you to perfection.” He bent and kissed her forehead again, and his words produced a mix of pleasure and a desire to rebel against him, to regain her freedom. Yet in a few minutes she would see how quickly her freedom would be taken from her…

Jenna was surprised to feel him unbinding her feet from the foot of the hospital bed. Once unbound, she remained still and submissive, and he smiled at her compliance. “Lift your legs a bit, sweetie,” he instructed, and she did, wondering what he had in mind for her. He made some adjustments at the sides of the bed and into view came a type of medical stirrup, into which he placed her leg. Unlike a regular stirrup, this one had a padded area at the calf and a larger one at the thigh. He wrapped the straps of the stirrup around her ankle, at the calf just below the knee, just above the knee, and at the top of the thigh. Once he had done this with the other leg, Jenna realized that she was comfortable but that she was completely unable to move either leg, and that her pussy was spread open and completely helpless to him.

“That’s better,” the doctor said, standing at the foot of the bed and gazing directly at her pussy. “You are beautiful there, very desirable, and I will make you more beautiful.” Jenna wondered what he meant by that, but she comforted herself by considering that she now lay completely on the upper half of the hospital bead, and he had limited access to her sensitive pussy unless he crawled up the foot of the bed. She imagined him doing this and fucking her vigorously as she lay strapped to immobility beneath him.

The doctor was moving around the bed, making some adjustments that Jenna could not figure out, and with a few clicks he returned to the foot and pulled the entire bottom half of the hospital bed away! He saw the look on her face and laughed. “This is not an ordinary hospital bed, my sweetie, it is a bed that women use to give birth. Just like at the hospital, one I am done with you, I will replace the bed and you will be comfortable once again.”

Jenna lay still, her brain again racing, as the doctor pushed the draped cart to the side of the bed and rolled an examining stool to the end of the bed where her pussy was exposed. He sat down, just inches from her, and her pussy lips closed involuntarily as she feared what he would do next. As if reading her mind, he said, “Just relax and enjoy my sweetie, enjoy what your behavior today has earned you.” He raised the bed, lifting her vulnerable and exposed pussy with it. Reaching beneath her hips, he pulled a thick black strap around her lower pelvic region and tightened it. This final strap immobilized her completely as it held her hips tightly against the bed.

Without saying another word he brought his mouth to her clit and began licking and sucking vigorously. At the same time his long fingers teased the opening to her cunt. Jenna’s eyes rolled back in her head at the intense, sudden sensations that were assaulting her pussy region. The doctor continued his stimulation of his helpless, submissive victim for several minutes, and was rewarded in his efforts as he felt her arching her back.

The waves of pleasure rolled over her as the intense stimulation of her pussy continued. Jenna found that she could only move her toes, and that she was completely powerless to move her hips or pussy even an inch. She had tried to compose herself but the sensations in her pussy were new and completely delightful to her. As the doctor continued his expert stimulation of her tiny clit and tight pussy, Jenna fought against the restraints of her lower body, desperate to move in rhythm to this lovely torture. She never imagined that being a submissive slave could involve such pleasure…

The doctor pushed his new slave mercilessly, all the while cautiously monitoring her approach to orgasm. As he felt it approach, he pulled away for a minute to deprive her of this supreme pleasure. The doctor watched his lovely young slave jerk and writhe, her head thrown back, eyes closed, and her long blond hair tousled around her. He saw that her cheeks were flushed and that her breathing was ragged, this time in passion not in fear. His long fingers never leaving her pussy, he reached up and unsnapped the gag, removing it deftly with one flick of his wrist.

Before she could utter a sound, he gave her the next rules. “Look at me, slave, and listen before you make a sound. Having the privilege of speech, you must use it to my satisfaction or I will deprive you of it again. Is that clear?” She nodded yes, her eyes never leaving his. “You may not beg me to stop any action I wish to perform on you. You may only beg for more. If something I do distresses you, you may only say “Please, Master.’ You must be very disciplined at this for I will tolerate no disobedience. If you should make this mistake, I will deal with you severely. First, the gag will be returned to your mouth immediately. Second, I will lash you at the flogging bench as I did earlier today. Third, I will return to the very activity that caused you distress. So you see, an error on your part will only make your suffering much worse. You must trust me, your Master, as I will push you to your limits and beyond. Do you understand me, my slave?”

“Yes, Master,” Jenna whispered, daring to say no more.

“Very good, my sweetie, now tell me what you want.”

Jenna was desperate to say the words but so shy that she could not utter them.

“Tell me or I will withdraw my fingers from you!” the doctor demanded.

Finally Jenna found her voice. “Please, Master, please, will you continue to play with my pussy like you were a minute ago?” Ashamed that she had said these words, Jenna gazed down, not daring to meet his eyes, shy despite the fact that she was naked and open to his gaze.

“Why, sweetie, did you like that? I thought you did. Before I continue, tell me, has anyone ever made you feel this way by doing what I just did to you?” He knew that she was a virgin and suspected that no one had ever eaten her pussy before, but he wanted to hear it from her.

Jenna shyly confessed that she was a virgin and that no one had touched or eaten her pussy before. The doctor continued to stroke her as he continued his questions.

“Tell me, my slave, have you rubbed your own pussy or fingered your cunt? Have you ever had an orgasm this way? Tell me, sweetie!” The tone of his voice was demanding.

Jenna’s face flushed read as she looked at him. “Yes Master I have touched myself, but I have never had the wonderful feelings you are giving me now.”

The doctor gazed at her, satisfied. He was not surprised that she was a virgin despite her beauty. But he was pleased that her first orgasm would happen here today with him in control of it. He would shape her sexuality to his specifications, and before he was done with her she would crave pain as much as she craved his fingers and mouth. Inside his trousers his large cock was swollen and hard with the thought of it. He wanted himself in her mouth tonight, so he moved quickly to complete his business of training her.

“Very good, my slave, you have told me the truth and I will reward you. First I want to make you more beautiful.” Saying this, he removed his hand from her pussy and stood up. As he walked to the sink he heard her timid voice.

“Please Master, please won’t you come back and touch me like you did earlier?” He smiled at her naVve language, and as he washed his hands, he said, “Do you want me to come back and eat your pussy some more?”

“Yes Master, please, please help me!” Jenna begged, not knowing how else to resolve the tension that had built up in her pussy, but knowing that she needed him to release it.

He came back to the bed, and refastened her arms more tightly above her head to the headboard, stretching her upper body into a more immobile position. Once he was done Jenna found that she could only move her head.

“Now my beautiful slave, of course I want to give you that pleasure, but I have a few things to do with you first to make you more perfect. You will be patient with me, won’t you?” He stroked her hair as he looked down on her, immobilized, submissive, and totally unaware of what was to come. She nodded up at him, and he moved quickly to his stool in between her legs.

Reaching to the medical cart, he removed the blue cloth to reveal only a few instruments. The first he chose was a small pair of scissors, which he used to trim her pussy hair. Next he used the razor and shaving cream to remove all her pussy hair, and soon her pussy was as smooth as her legs. He cleaned her pussy thoroughly and then spent several minutes running his hands over her tender flesh, marveling in the little-girl look and feel of her pussy. He kept away from her clit and cunt, and some instinct warned her not to beg for his touch but to lie still until he was finished.

“We are almost finished here, my dear, and when we are done I will bring you the pleasure you desire.” As he said this, he reached to the cart and opened an alcohol swab, which he used to clean her little clit, which was still hard. As the cold alcohol touched her most sensitive area, Jenna drew in a sharp breath and wondered why he was doing this. She was about to find out.

The doctor reached for a small medical device with rubber tips, and used it to hold her tiny clit slightly away from her body. At this Jenna tensed up and tried to lift her head to see what going on. This was certainly not the pleasure he’d given her earlier.

“Now my sweetie, it will be done in a second and you will be so much more beautiful. Remember your rules for begging,” the doctor uttered as he reached for the needle on the cart. Jenna could not see this so she had no advance warning of the pain that was shortly to come.

The doctor moved his wrist slightly and the thick needle tunneled into the pink flesh at the tip of Jenna’s clit. The white hot pain pierced her and moved up into her abdomen and down her legs immediately. It was the worst pain she had ever felt in her life, and she emitted an ear-splitting shriek as the doctor calmly pushed the needle through the tissue where it emerged, glittering, on the other side of her clit. Jenna could produce no speech but continued to scream at the top of her lungs as the pain bit through her body. Everything hurt so badly that she could not tell that he was removing the needle and inserting the end of a gold loop into the forced opening. He snapped the ring shut and used a bit of gold solder to make the ring permanent. Now she could not remove it expect to cut or file through it.

Jenna screamed and cried for the next minute as the pain continued to course through her body. She strained against her restrains helplessly even though she knew that she could not move at all. The doctor watched her agony and marveled at her pussy, which opened again and lubricated. His slave might not realize it yet, but pain would be a powerful sexual stimulant that he would use often with her. His cock had again swelled to its full hard length and was pushing insistently to get out.

Finally the doctor pushed the stool around to her head and began to speak to her through the haze of pain that seemed to linger as her screams turned to intense moans.

“There my sweetie, it is done and you are much more beautiful than you were a minute ago.” He stroked her hair and watched her struggling to get free, the tears coursing down her face. He continued to stroke her as she regained control, and he marveled that she did not beg him for release from the pain. He was secretly disappointed because he would have loved to see her tied and crying as he flogged her for begging. Finally she turned her face to him.

“What are you doing to me down there?” He could see the pain shining in her tear-filled eyes and knew that she was working hard not to beg him to stop whatever was going on.

“Why my slave, it is all over, and you have only to heal now. I have placed a small gold hoop through your clit, very much like you had your ears pierced when you were a little girl. This hoop I have soldered shut so you cannot remove it, and you will find over time it will be quite useful to me in your training and maintenance.